REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Weigman  tsbd  3  paine  Theory  Humor  Mason  frazier  4  hosty  3a  Darnell  11  Floor  beckley  prayer  Lifton  zapruder  9  Lankford  +Lankford  2  tippit  David  doyle  fritz  

Like/Tweet/+1

The Ed forum and Deep Politics forum

+12
Ray Mitcham
Albert Rossi
StanDane
Sean Murphy
beowulf
Goban_Saor
Robert Charles-Dunne
Vinny
dwdunn(akaDan)
Hasan Yusuf
greg_parker
James DiEugenio
16 posters
Go down
James DiEugenio

The Ed forum and Deep Politics forum - Page 2 Empty The Ed forum and Deep Politics forum

Wed 04 Sep 2013, 11:58 am
First topic message reminder :

Does everyone see what has happened to EF?

Ray Baby has started a Seamus Heaney thread, which has zilch to do with JFK's murder.  ANd its rated number one.

Dave Reitzes is posting as his usual troll self.  Two threads.  Comparing critics of the WC with those who believe in paranormal activity.

Where are the mods?

What  train wreck.

dwdunn(akaDan)
dwdunn(akaDan)
http://xefdisposable.blogspot.com/

The Ed forum and Deep Politics forum - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ed forum and Deep Politics forum

Wed 11 Sep 2013, 4:27 pm
Lee Farley wrote:
Regardless of the reasons why Deep Politics Forum has been hacked (although I suspect it's a random attack based upon poor security) one good thing may come of it; Peter Lemkin's crazy brain may explode at the paranoid machinations he will no doubt be unable to stop forming.  He is probably rolled up in a ball in the corner of his Prague apartment, drapes drawn, doors nailed shut, with a variety of USB sticks planted down his undies containing copies of the Muchmore Polaroid and the Katzenbach memo.

If I could throw a selection of JFK "researchers" down a well, Peter Lemkin would be fourth down there with only Ralph Cinque, Jim Fetzer and Raymond Carroll for company.
Poor security maybe, but I doubt there's anything "random" about it, Lee. Simkin's Forum was attacked very deliberately with viruses back in the Summer of 2006; as I recal he was able to determine (with some help) that it was done by a conservative group calling itself "little green footballs." I had my firewall shredded & somehow managed to keep this computer alive by creating a partition in safemode (pure luck, I had no idea what I was doing), reloading Windows in the partition & getting an antivirus program up & running to clean the infected part. Lost all my files (hmmm that's ironic)

Also, I think you're overestimating the extent to which Mr. Lemkin's brain can be exploded. If it hasn't happened by now it never will.
James DiEugenio

The Ed forum and Deep Politics forum - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ed forum and Deep Politics forum

Wed 11 Sep 2013, 5:10 pm
DWD: And until I looked thru the Seamus Heaney thread last night I didn't realize that Ray Carroll has gone mad. Maybe his newfound power and influence was too much for him to handle

LOL

Sort of like Alec Guiness in Bridge on the River Kwai.

Wed 11 Sep 2013, 6:07 pm
A new visitor to the EF can, this very morning,learn from a Mr Morrow that JFK was an epic sex freak. RFK who pocketed drugs from narcotics raids, was almost as bad and slept with his brothers widow. The new visitor can then veiw the world record attempt for the longest thread by a solo poster, a Mr Carrol. Time permitting, the new visitor may or may not view a thread started by a Mr Kelly. The EF is hosting what may well turn out to be the most important thread on any JFK forum ever. And the new visitor may never see it.

Wed 11 Sep 2013, 6:40 pm
Alan Dixon wrote:A new visitor to the EF can, this very morning,learn from a Mr Morrow that JFK was an epic sex freak. RFK who pocketed drugs from narcotics raids, was almost as bad and slept with his brothers widow. The new visitor can then veiw the world record attempt for the longest thread by a solo poster, a Mr Carrol. Time permitting, the new visitor may or may not view a thread started by a Mr Kelly. The EF is hosting what may well turn out to be the most important thread on any JFK forum ever. And the new visitor may never see it.
If the moderator (s) over there cared about Sean's thread (and appreciated its importance) it would receive a pin to the top of the page. 

However, it would appear the moderator (s) is more concerned with replying to Dave Reitzes latest "let's get a rise out of these kooks" and "Read my new article in The Skeptic" threads.  Not only does the moderator (s) believe members and lurkers are interested in watching him hit Reitzes with his handbag, but he also believes they are interested in spending their entire afternoon doing so given the lengths of the posts involved.

If Reitzes ever deserved to be laughed at and ignored it was surely after his announcement that he has an upcoming article in The Skeptic.  The SKEPTIC!!!  FFS.  clown 

Now that's called taking the piss, ladies and gentlemen.
Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf
http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

Wed 11 Sep 2013, 8:13 pm
Alan Dixon wrote:A new visitor to the EF can, this very morning,learn from a Mr Morrow that JFK was an epic sex freak. RFK who pocketed drugs from narcotics raids, was almost as bad and slept with his brothers widow. The new visitor can then veiw the world record attempt for the longest thread by a solo poster, a Mr Carrol. Time permitting, the new visitor may or may not view a thread started by a Mr Kelly. The EF is hosting what may well turn out to be the most important thread on any JFK forum ever. And the new visitor may never see it.
Robert Morrow is a pervert who requires psychiatric help. How he has been allowed to remain on the Ed forum escapes me.

...... But wait. Since Carroll, Von Pein, Reitzes, and Lifton are all allowed to keep posting, it actually makes sense that he hasn't been kicked out.

That's the Ed forum for you.
Goban_Saor

Thu 12 Sep 2013, 1:24 am
‘Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon and the truth.’

I suppose we should console ourselves with these words of the Buddha when considering the way some members of the Education Forum seem to be deliberately trying to bury the truth so brilliantly presented by Sean Murphy with their inane verbiage.

Like other members here, I wonder why Robert Morrow is allowed to persist with his scurrilous obsessing with the alleged sexual transgressions of JFK and RFK on an ‘Education Forum’. You’d also wonder what its relevance is to ‘The JFK Assassination Debate’.

Likewise regarding Raymond Carroll’s purported Seamus Heaney thread. Not only is this thread irrelevant to the JFK assassination but it’s also irrelevant to Seamus Heaney. It’s primarily concerned with Carroll’s Gloccamorraish view of Ireland that’s as out of touch with reality as the WC Report.

That Sean Murphy has succeeded in presenting his thesis in such an environment is bordering on miraculous. As has been noted by an eminent member of this forum, Sean’s patience and perseverance in the face of the provocation he had to put up with was remarkable.

Whatever way it goes now, the truth is out and it’s not going to go away.
Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf

Thu 12 Sep 2013, 7:39 am
Well said, Goban. What we should do is start some type of campaign to get Sean posting here, and get him away from the "Ed forum" shit hole.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Thu 12 Sep 2013, 8:07 am
Hasan Yusuf wrote:Well said, Goban. What we should do is start some type of campaign to get Sean posting here, and get him away from the "Ed forum" shit hole.
Sean is already a member here.

I do not know why he doesn't post here, but It's his choice. There is certainly no bad blood between us preventing it.

Anyhow, that's just by way of saying, it's a good thought, but unnecessary. He knows he would be more than welcome to use his membership, and I join you (and no doubt many others) in hoping he will. In the meantime, I think we should just respect his decision not to.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf

Thu 12 Sep 2013, 8:22 am
No problem, Greg. I know he's a member, and I agree that we should respect whatever decision he makes.
beowulf

Thu 12 Sep 2013, 8:43 am
He knows he would be more than welcome to use his membership, and I join you (and no doubt many others) in hoping he will. In the meantime, I think we should just respect his decision not to.

He'd miss Ray's mentorship I think.  Ha, that Seamus Heaney thread has 109 replies, how many of those are NOT Ray?

The man drives me bonkers every time he cites, "The sworn, UNCONTRADICTED testimony Of Mrs Jereldean Reid."

Mrs. Reid swore she walked back into office alone and saw LHO walk by with a Coke. However, Mrs. Hine would swear that she saw Mrs. Reid walk back into office with a group. You don't have to be Conor Cruise O'Brien to recognize that English has a word for this,  "contradiction".

Thu 12 Sep 2013, 3:24 pm
beowulf wrote:Ha, that Seamus Heaney thread has 109 replies, how many of those are NOT Ray?
One reply is from Zach Robertson, who may have just retired from the forum because of it.

Zach Robertson is a great researcher and his posts never fail to interest me.  Ray Carroll is an idiot and his posts never fail to drive people to the edge of insanity.

Zach's reply:

Seamus texted me
To say
This forum officially
Jumped the shark
By allowing this topic
To stay
On the front page for so long.

Seamus went on
To say
He is embarrassed
By all this weird attention
He is getting
On an Assassination Forum.

Seamus then said
Play me Candle in the Wind,
The one where Sir Elton
Wears the weird wig
Down Under.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=NoOhnrjdYOc

Goodbye.
Vinny

Thu 12 Sep 2013, 6:55 pm
Well at least they did kick Fetzer off the forum.

Thu 12 Sep 2013, 8:05 pm
JFK Student wrote:Well at least they did kick Fetzer off the forum.
True. That's one good decision Simkin made.

Fri 13 Sep 2013, 1:43 am
Hi, fugitive from the recently hacked DPF here. Just want to say how fortuitous that was, for I stumbled across this delightful forum. No egos, no bloviating, no infighting; just intelligent discussion. Thanks for this. As to the EF, I wouldn't want to be a member of any club that wouldn't have me as a member(with apologies to Groucho).
James DiEugenio

Fri 13 Sep 2013, 12:58 pm
I gave this forum a plug on BOR tonight.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Fri 13 Sep 2013, 1:49 pm
Thank you both Gordon and Jim.

And a belated welcome to Gordon.

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

Fri 13 Sep 2013, 2:51 pm
Thank you Greg.
Sean Murphy

Sat 14 Sep 2013, 9:07 am
greg parker wrote:
Hasan Yusuf wrote:Well said, Goban. What we should do is start some type of campaign to get Sean posting here, and get him away from the "Ed forum" shit hole.
Sean is already a member here.

I do not know why he doesn't post here, but It's his choice. There is certainly no bad blood between us preventing it.

Anyhow, that's just by way of saying, it's a good thought, but unnecessary. He knows he would be more than welcome to use his membership, and I join you (and no doubt many others) in hoping he will. In the meantime, I think we should just respect his decision not to.
Jesus, Greg, I'd be extremely upset to think that my not posting here might be taken by you or anyone else as some kind of 'boycott' on my part of this forum! This is a brilliant forum, and I often check in here to keep up with the conversation. Not alone is there no bad blood between you and me but I continue to hold you in the very highest regard. You were on to the lunchroom thing LONG before I was and, to your eternal credit, have never let up on the issue. It's a cause of huge regret to me that you and several other people here are no longer on the Education Forum. Your presence there was an important reason why I went over to the Education Forum in the first place, for goodness' sake! The reason I've been posting there and (to a far lesser extent) on Duncan's forum is related more to the fact that my time and energy are not infinite and I must prioritise taking the case precisely to venues where the case really, really needs to be made--i.e. to less than hospitable audiences. 
If Prayer Man is Oswald, as I am still confident he is, then I cannot shirk the 'away matches'. The Lunchroom Faithful, especially the benign ones, need to be challenged head on. And the Lone Nut Faithful need to be flushed out for the nutters and rogues they are.
All best to you (and everyone here),
Sean
Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf

Sat 14 Sep 2013, 9:11 am
Hi Sean. Welcome to the forum! Congratulations on all the great work you've been doing over on the Ed forum. Great to see you here.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sat 14 Sep 2013, 9:30 am
Sean,

What can I say? You are a bloody marvel. 

(We will work on attracting a bunch of lone nutters if that's what it takes!) affraid 

Seriously, more power to you. We all owe you a debt for not just the sheer brilliance of the work, but for doing the hard yards in inhospitable terrain.

Meanwhile, the door is always open here.

Me

Don Jeffries

Sean Murphy

Sat 14 Sep 2013, 10:44 am
greg parker wrote:Sean,

What can I say? You are a bloody marvel. 

(We will work on attracting a bunch of lone nutters if that's what it takes!) affraid 

Seriously, more power to you. We all owe you a debt for not just the sheer brilliance of the work, but for doing the hard yards in inhospitable terrain.

Meanwhile, the door is always open here.
Many thanks, Greg--and Hasan too.
S.
Robert Charles-Dunne

Sat 14 Sep 2013, 10:45 am
Sean Murphy wrote: Your presence there was an important reason why I went over to the Education Forum in the first place, for goodness' sake!
Ditto.
Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf

Sat 14 Sep 2013, 10:48 am
No worries, Sean.
beowulf

Sat 14 Sep 2013, 11:30 am
Sean Murphy wrote: Your presence there was an important reason why I went over to the Education Forum in the first place, for goodness' sake!

Glad to see you and Greg buried the hatchet. 
Just kidding!

I am glad to see you getting some recognition for the work you've done drilling into the TSBD story. Here's what you should do... go through that absurdly long thread you hijacked from Bill Kelly and cut out all the extraneous details (basically everything besides your comments and and the photo work Robin and Martin came up with), including all the times you had to keep re-explaining the obvious. What's left would make a hell of magazine article.
StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Sat 14 Sep 2013, 11:43 am
Sean Murphy:

When I saw where Bill Kelly started the "Oswald Leaving TSBD?" thread at Ed—a forum I had never visited before—I had the privilege of having a front row seat from the very beginning to watch one of the best demonstrations of deductive reasoning, logic and brilliant research I've ever seen in my long life. In retrospect, I would have paid to see this all unfold.

My wife, observing me glued to my PC over the recent weeks, commented, "Boy, you're really into that." I replied "I love watching genius in action."

I tried to become a member of Ed just to say how much I appreciated the great work you have done, but they weren't taking new members. Then I read your post 346 where you said:

"Greg Parker is aces with me--always has been, always will be. My single favourite JFK researcher."

I figured if he was aces with you, he must be damn good. I quickly found out about Greg Parker and his website and was happy to be able to join his forum here. Not that I have a lot to add—I don't—but if an idea or observation comes to you it's nice to have a good place to express it. Actually, it's a great place.

Anyway, I want to join the others in expressing my sincere thanks for the remarkable work you have done to convincingly demonstrate that Prayer Man is Lee Harvey Oswald.

Now please write a book!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum