Choose Search Type
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ROKC Lampoon
Today at 6:08 am by Jake Sykes

» The Facts about Connally's Wounds
Yesterday at 10:01 pm by Vinny

»  How Jack Ruby's Entry Could Have Been Coordinated
Yesterday at 9:59 pm by Vinny

» JFK Conference
Yesterday at 9:55 pm by Vinny

» What strange affidavits these are!
Sat 03 Dec 2016, 7:38 pm by Ed. Ledoux

» Kennedys and King website
Sat 03 Dec 2016, 6:05 pm by Paul Francisco Paso

» Kent Courtney
Fri 02 Dec 2016, 11:47 pm by Hasan Yusuf

» a ramble in and around Pine St, NO
Fri 02 Dec 2016, 11:45 pm by Hasan Yusuf

» Anatomy Of A Second Floor Encounter
Fri 02 Dec 2016, 11:01 pm by barto

Log in

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Furl  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds


Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 


Affiliates
free forum
 



The Ed forum and Deep Politics forum

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Ed forum and Deep Politics forum

Post by beowulf on Wed 18 Sep 2013, 1:54 pm

Truly needed no coaxing, coaching, threats or bribes.
He was the "inside man"


On the other hand, it makes some police and intelligence officers nervous when someone cooperates voluntarily, they don't trust a source unless they have them under duress. What's funny is a properly compartmentalized conspiracy could easily have both Fritz and Truly in on it whether knowing the other was also involved.

beowulf

Posts : 364
Join date : 2013-04-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ed forum and Deep Politics forum

Post by greg parker on Wed 18 Sep 2013, 2:34 pm

beowulf wrote:Truly needed no coaxing, coaching, threats or bribes.
He was the "inside man"


On the other hand, it makes some police and intelligence officers nervous when someone cooperates voluntarily, they don't trust a source unless they have them under duress. What's funny is a properly compartmentalized conspiracy could easily have both Fritz and Truly in on it whether knowing the other was also involved.
Yeah, it's more than possible it was compartmentalized. I will also grant the possibility that Truly did things without asking any questions, in which case he may not have known until it unfolded in front of him what exactly he had helped with. But even then, he wouldn't need coaxing to help cover up. Self-preservation kicks in just the same as if he knew perfectly well what was going down. 

There are 5 key individuals who help unscramble the egg.

One is Oswald.

Truly is another.

And I am referring to the whole deal - not just the subject at hand.

_________________
Mixing Pop and Politics he asks me what the use is
I offer him embarrassment and my usual excuses
While looking down the corridor
Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

            Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

greg parker
Admin

Posts : 3442
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 58
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ed forum and Deep Politics forum

Post by Guest on Thu 19 Sep 2013, 12:16 am

On a related topic, Raymond Carroll has been banished from the Education Forum.  .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Ed forum and Deep Politics forum

Post by Hasan Yusuf on Thu 19 Sep 2013, 12:33 am

Lee Farley wrote:On a related topic, Raymond Carroll has been banished from the Education Forum.  .
It's about bloody time. Hopefully David Von knob head will also be kicked off soon.

Hasan Yusuf

Posts : 1779
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 28
Location : Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

View user profile http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ed forum and Deep Politics forum

Post by Guest on Thu 19 Sep 2013, 1:20 am

Much ado about nothing regarding "prayer man". Pat Speer believes that the figure is probably a woman who worked down the street!. Now theres a guy who really grates.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Ed forum and Deep Politics forum

Post by Guest on Thu 19 Sep 2013, 2:22 am

Alan Dixon wrote:Much ado about nothing regarding "prayer man". Pat Speer believes that the figure is probably a woman who worked down the street!. Now theres a guy who really grates.
Couldn't agree more, Alan.

I don't know about anybody else but this parlour game nonsense I'm reading elsewhere is damn well draining.  Some of the counter-arguments being proposed to undermine the work that Sean has put together makes me despair for the people making them.

The problem with Speer, IMO, and I've had a lot of dealings with him, is if he didn't think of it then it ain't worth pursuing.  If it isn't in one of the 2342 chapters of his ebook then it ain't worth knowing.  Personally I think the guy is a dick and that is taking into account that some of his work is very good.  This was the guy who told me I should be grateful that David Lifton was insulting me on a daily basis and then starting arse kissing him while asking to proof read his new book.

His foray into the argument concerning Umbrella Man made him look like an utter fool and many of his arguments concerning that were as imbecilic and moronic as the ones he is using now about Sean's work.  

Sean has nailed this.  There will continue to be debate about the episode of the Benny Hill show that took place AFTER Baker entered the building but as far as I'm concerned, and as far as is humanly possible, Sean has presented a pretty airtight case that can only be denied by people who are either entrenched in an Oswald-did-it-world or those with the taste of sour grapes in their mouth.  Someone pass Pat Speer a bottle of Scope.


Last edited by Lee Farley on Thu 19 Sep 2013, 7:16 am; edited 2 times in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Ed forum and Deep Politics forum

Post by Guest on Thu 19 Sep 2013, 2:32 am

greg parker wrote:
beowulf wrote:Truly needed no coaxing, coaching, threats or bribes.
He was the "inside man"


On the other hand, it makes some police and intelligence officers nervous when someone cooperates voluntarily, they don't trust a source unless they have them under duress. What's funny is a properly compartmentalized conspiracy could easily have both Fritz and Truly in on it whether knowing the other was also involved.
Yeah, it's more than possible it was compartmentalized. I will also grant the possibility that Truly did things without asking any questions, in which case he may not have known until it unfolded in front of him what exactly he had helped with. But even then, he wouldn't need coaxing to help cover up. Self-preservation kicks in just the same as if he knew perfectly well what was going down. 

There are 5 key individuals who help unscramble the egg.

One is Oswald.

Truly is another.

And I am referring to the whole deal - not just the subject at hand.
D.H. Byrd, the owner of the TSBD, Texas oilman, and crony of the Hunts, Murchison, et. al., could have put a word in Truly's ear, just as the Mayor could have done the same with Fritz. However the word seemed to be out through the mob community, the Cuban exile community, and given Joseph Milteer, the Bircher community, that Kennedy was to be be hit. Truly being a Bircher, upon finding out that Oswald was a Commie, would have been more than compliant with whatever the DPD wished IMO.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Ed forum and Deep Politics forum

Post by Guest on Thu 19 Sep 2013, 3:04 am

Lee Farley wrote:
Alan Dixon wrote:Much ado about nothing regarding "prayer man". Pat Speer believes that the figure is probably a woman who worked down the street!. Now theres a guy who really grates.
Couldn't agree more, Alan.

I don't know about anybody else but this parlour game nonsense I'm reading elsewhere is damn well draining.  Some of the counter-arguments being proposed to undermine the work that Sean has put together make me despair for the people making them.

The problem with Speer, IMO, and I've had a lot of dealings with him, is if he didn't think of it then it ain't worth pursuing.  If it isn't in one of the 2342 chapters of his ebook then it ain't worth knowing.  Personally I think the guy is a dick and that is taking into account that some of his work is very good.  This was the guy who told me I should be grateful that David Lifton was insulting me on a daily basis and then starting arse kissing him while asking to proof read his new book.

His foray into the argument concerning Umbrella Man made him look like an utter fool and many of arguments concerning that were as imbecilic and moronic as the ones he is using now about Sean's work.  

Sean has nailed this.  There will continue to be debate about the episode of the Benny Hill show that took place AFTER Baker entered the building but as far as I'm concerned, and as far as is humanly possible, Sean has presented a pretty airtight case that can only be denied by people who are either entrenched in an Oswald-did-it-world or those with the taste of sour grapes in their mouth.  Someone pass Pat Speer a bottle of Scope.
I generally agree with you about Speer. He is pretty dogmatic re: his own ideas. But he raised a valid point IMO, when he points out that all of the TSBD annex employees have not been accounted for. Until they have been, then the possibility that PM is one of them can't be ruled out.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Ed forum and Deep Politics forum

Post by Guest on Thu 19 Sep 2013, 4:07 am

gordon gray wrote:
Lee Farley wrote:
Alan Dixon wrote:Much ado about nothing regarding "prayer man". Pat Speer believes that the figure is probably a woman who worked down the street!. Now theres a guy who really grates.
Couldn't agree more, Alan.

I don't know about anybody else but this parlour game nonsense I'm reading elsewhere is damn well draining.  Some of the counter-arguments being proposed to undermine the work that Sean has put together make me despair for the people making them.

The problem with Speer, IMO, and I've had a lot of dealings with him, is if he didn't think of it then it ain't worth pursuing.  If it isn't in one of the 2342 chapters of his ebook then it ain't worth knowing.  Personally I think the guy is a dick and that is taking into account that some of his work is very good.  This was the guy who told me I should be grateful that David Lifton was insulting me on a daily basis and then starting arse kissing him while asking to proof read his new book.

His foray into the argument concerning Umbrella Man made him look like an utter fool and many of arguments concerning that were as imbecilic and moronic as the ones he is using now about Sean's work.  

Sean has nailed this.  There will continue to be debate about the episode of the Benny Hill show that took place AFTER Baker entered the building but as far as I'm concerned, and as far as is humanly possible, Sean has presented a pretty airtight case that can only be denied by people who are either entrenched in an Oswald-did-it-world or those with the taste of sour grapes in their mouth.  Someone pass Pat Speer a bottle of Scope.
I generally agree with you about Speer. He is pretty dogmatic re: his own ideas. But he raised a valid point IMO, when he points out that all of the TSBD annex employees have not been accounted for. Until they have been, then the possibility that PM is one of them can't be ruled out.
I respectfully disagree, Gordon.  Not only is that exercise futile and impossible but even if it were possible where does it end?  Do we have to account for all of the Dal-Tex Building employees?  County Records?  Big Red?  The Adolphus?  

The question of Prayer Man does not rest with these film frames and Pat Speer needs to go make an appointment to get either his eyes or his ego checked out because one or the other appears to be affecting his judgment.  Sean has systematically gone through virtually every recorded word concerning the Baker-Truly event and presented compelling, and in my opinion, overwhelming evidence, that a meeting took place between the three of them at the top of those steps.  He has systematically gone through every witness statement concerning the Baker-Truly event and provided compelling arguments as to why the changes to the story began to take place.  Sean has systematically gone through all of the relevant reports and interrogation notes and provided compelling evidence that the story began to morph after Roy Truly's story began to change.  He has provided newspaper reports that support his theory.  He has used Oswald's own words to support his theory.  He has, IMO, proved the 2nd floor lunchroom encounter did not occur.  Taken as a collective whole, this is as good as gets, my friend.

This whole theory started with these film frames and it finishes with these film frames.  Yet in between is a whole container full of supporting evidence that Sean has been collecting, analysing and structuring for years.  Those individuals who are simply focussing on the film frames are doing so because they cannot for one second answer to the concise and logical evidence that Sean has provided to accompany the pictures.  One thing that has always pissed me clean off during my time on these forums is when I, or someone else, sweats their arse off for months, and in some cases years, only to have people like Pat Speer dismiss it all with a wave of the hand, after it has been presented, with insulting and demeaning comments that have taken them all of 3.2 seconds to muster.  "Looks like a woman to me."  Yeah, right.  And you look like a jealous little bastard to me, Pat.

I'm using the same pair of eyes that have been stuck in my skull for the last 40 years to identify Buell Wesley Frazier at the top of those steps - I KNOW that that is him, and those eyes are ALSO identifying Lee Harvey Oswald stood next to him. The accompanying evidence Sean has provided simply puts the question to bed.  We know Lee was framed, we know he was set up, we know he did not do this, yet we've been debating a red herring for 50 years as to where he was inside that building and banging the drum that he couldn't have made it down from the sixth floor to the second floor in 90 seconds.  Damn right, because he was on the first floor.  The reason the Feds soiled their pants when questions arose concerning the Altgens photo was because it COULD HAVE BEEN Lee Oswald peering around the corner of the TSBD entrance.  

This question of Prayer Man is now settled for me.


Last edited by Lee Farley on Thu 19 Sep 2013, 7:21 am; edited 4 times in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Ed forum and Deep Politics forum

Post by Guest on Thu 19 Sep 2013, 4:20 am

James DiEugenio wrote:I think he is trying to say:  Why did no one say Oswald was on the front steps?
Oh, that old chestnut, eh?

Why didn't Frazier say Oswald was on the front steps? [Rubs chin]

Why didn't Joe Molina say Oswald was on the front steps? [Scratches head]

Why didn't Roy Truly say Oswald was on the front steps?  [Blank stare]

Why didn't Bill Shelley say Oswald was on the front steps?  [Salivates]

Why didn't Billy Lovelady say Oswald was on the steps?  [Head hits desk]

Who else, who was outside on those steps, knew Oswald well enough for us to expect them to ID him on the steps after witnessing the President getting his brains blown out?  Especially when he was probably only outside after the shots for about 15-20 seconds before moving inside.


Last edited by Lee Farley on Thu 19 Sep 2013, 6:03 am; edited 2 times in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Ed forum and Deep Politics forum

Post by Ray Mitcham on Thu 19 Sep 2013, 4:23 am

Your last comment, Lee,
"The reason the Feds soiled their pants when questions arose concerning the Altgens photo was because it COULD HAVE BEEN Lee Oswald peering around the corner of the TSBD entrance.  

This question of Prayer Man is now settled for me.

seems to settle it for me as well. No wonder they were so interested in the Altgens photo. They thought that Os had poked his nose around the corner. How relieved they must have been to find that it was Lovelady, and not Os.

Ray Mitcham

Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ed forum and Deep Politics forum

Post by Guest on Thu 19 Sep 2013, 5:14 am

Lee Farley wrote:
gordon gray wrote:
Lee Farley wrote:
Alan Dixon wrote:Much ado about nothing regarding "prayer man". Pat Speer believes that the figure is probably a woman who worked down the street!. Now theres a guy who really grates.
Couldn't agree more, Alan.

I don't know about anybody else but this parlour game nonsense I'm reading elsewhere is damn well draining.  Some of the counter-arguments being proposed to undermine the work that Sean has put together make me despair for the people making them.

The problem with Speer, IMO, and I've had a lot of dealings with him, is if he didn't think of it then it ain't worth pursuing.  If it isn't in one of the 2342 chapters of his ebook then it ain't worth knowing.  Personally I think the guy is a dick and that is taking into account that some of his work is very good.  This was the guy who told me I should be grateful that David Lifton was insulting me on a daily basis and then starting arse kissing him while asking to proof read his new book.

His foray into the argument concerning Umbrella Man made him look like an utter fool and many of arguments concerning that were as imbecilic and moronic as the ones he is using now about Sean's work.  

Sean has nailed this.  There will continue to be debate about the episode of the Benny Hill show that took place AFTER Baker entered the building but as far as I'm concerned, and as far as is humanly possible, Sean has presented a pretty airtight case that can only be denied by people who are either entrenched in an Oswald-did-it-world or those with the taste of sour grapes in their mouth.  Someone pass Pat Speer a bottle of Scope.
I generally agree with you about Speer. He is pretty dogmatic re: his own ideas. But he raised a valid point IMO, when he points out that all of the TSBD annex employees have not been accounted for. Until they have been, then the possibility that PM is one of them can't be ruled out.
I respectfully disagree, Gordon.  Not only is that exercise futile and impossible but even if it were possible where does it end?  Do we have to account for all of the Dal-Tex Building employees?  County Records?  Big Red?  The Adolphus?  

The question of Prayer Man does not rest with these film frames and Pat Speer needs to go make an appointment to get either his eyes or his ego checked out because one or the other appears to be affecting his judgment.  Sean has systematically gone through virtually every recorded word concerning the Baker-Truly event and presented compelling, and in my opinion, overwhelming evidence, that a meeting took place between the three of them at the top of those steps.  He has systematically gone through every witness statement concerning the Baker-Truly event and provided compelling arguments as to why the changes to the story began to take place.  Sean has systematically gone through all of the relevant reports and interrogation notes and provided compelling evidence that the story began to morph after Roy Truly's story began to change.  He has provided newspaper reports that support his theory.  He has used Oswald's own words to support his theory.  He has, IMO, proved the 2nd floor lunchroom encounter did not occur.  Taken as a collective whole, this is as good as gets, my friend.

This whole theory started with these film frames and it finishes with these film frames.  Yet in between is a whole container full of supporting evidence that Sean has been collecting, analysing and structuring for years.  Those individuals who are simply focussing on the film frames are doing so because they cannot for one second answer to the concise and logical evidence that Sean has provided to accompany the pictures.  One thing that has always pissed me clean off during my time on these forums is when I, or someone else, sweats their arse off for months, and in some cases years, only to have people like Pat Speer wave all of that hard hard work away with a wave of the hand after it has been presented with insulting and demeaning comments that have taken them all of 3.2 seconds to muster.  "Looks like a woman to me."  Yeah, right.  And you look like a jealous little bastard to me, Pat.

I'm using the same pair of eyes that have been stuck in my skull for the last 40 years to identify Buell Wesley Frazier at the top of those steps - I KNOW that that is him, and those eyes are ALSO identifying Lee Harvey Oswald stood next to him. The accompanying evidence Sean has provided simply puts the question for bed.  We know Lee was framed, we know he was set up, we know he did not do this, yet we've been debating a red herring for 50 years as to where he was inside that building and banging the drum that he couldn't have made it down from the sixth floor to the second floor in 90 seconds.  Damn right, because he was on the first floor.  The reason the Feds soiled their pants when questions arose concerning the Altgens photo was because it COULD HAVE BEEN Lee Oswald peering around the corner of the TSBD entrance.  

This question of Prayer Man is now settled for me.
I look at it the other way around. My eyes aren't as good as yours. I see an image not inconsistent with Oswald, and Sean's supporting evidence eliminating other TSBD employees, questioning Baker and Truly's story, is very compelling. But I would not say for certain that it isn't some stranger, or an annex employee. If it were, then the main question would be why Baker's affidavit failed to ID Oswald. I could understand how he could be confused about the floors.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Ed forum and Deep Politics forum

Post by Guest on Thu 19 Sep 2013, 6:20 am

gordon gray wrote:
Lee Farley wrote:
gordon gray wrote:
Lee Farley wrote:
Alan Dixon wrote:Much ado about nothing regarding "prayer man". Pat Speer believes that the figure is probably a woman who worked down the street!. Now theres a guy who really grates.
Couldn't agree more, Alan.

I don't know about anybody else but this parlour game nonsense I'm reading elsewhere is damn well draining.  Some of the counter-arguments being proposed to undermine the work that Sean has put together make me despair for the people making them.

The problem with Speer, IMO, and I've had a lot of dealings with him, is if he didn't think of it then it ain't worth pursuing.  If it isn't in one of the 2342 chapters of his ebook then it ain't worth knowing.  Personally I think the guy is a dick and that is taking into account that some of his work is very good.  This was the guy who told me I should be grateful that David Lifton was insulting me on a daily basis and then starting arse kissing him while asking to proof read his new book.

His foray into the argument concerning Umbrella Man made him look like an utter fool and many of arguments concerning that were as imbecilic and moronic as the ones he is using now about Sean's work.  

Sean has nailed this.  There will continue to be debate about the episode of the Benny Hill show that took place AFTER Baker entered the building but as far as I'm concerned, and as far as is humanly possible, Sean has presented a pretty airtight case that can only be denied by people who are either entrenched in an Oswald-did-it-world or those with the taste of sour grapes in their mouth.  Someone pass Pat Speer a bottle of Scope.
I generally agree with you about Speer. He is pretty dogmatic re: his own ideas. But he raised a valid point IMO, when he points out that all of the TSBD annex employees have not been accounted for. Until they have been, then the possibility that PM is one of them can't be ruled out.
I respectfully disagree, Gordon.  Not only is that exercise futile and impossible but even if it were possible where does it end?  Do we have to account for all of the Dal-Tex Building employees?  County Records?  Big Red?  The Adolphus?  

The question of Prayer Man does not rest with these film frames and Pat Speer needs to go make an appointment to get either his eyes or his ego checked out because one or the other appears to be affecting his judgment.  Sean has systematically gone through virtually every recorded word concerning the Baker-Truly event and presented compelling, and in my opinion, overwhelming evidence, that a meeting took place between the three of them at the top of those steps.  He has systematically gone through every witness statement concerning the Baker-Truly event and provided compelling arguments as to why the changes to the story began to take place.  Sean has systematically gone through all of the relevant reports and interrogation notes and provided compelling evidence that the story began to morph after Roy Truly's story began to change.  He has provided newspaper reports that support his theory.  He has used Oswald's own words to support his theory.  He has, IMO, proved the 2nd floor lunchroom encounter did not occur.  Taken as a collective whole, this is as good as gets, my friend.

This whole theory started with these film frames and it finishes with these film frames.  Yet in between is a whole container full of supporting evidence that Sean has been collecting, analysing and structuring for years.  Those individuals who are simply focussing on the film frames are doing so because they cannot for one second answer to the concise and logical evidence that Sean has provided to accompany the pictures.  One thing that has always pissed me clean off during my time on these forums is when I, or someone else, sweats their arse off for months, and in some cases years, only to have people like Pat Speer wave all of that hard hard work away with a wave of the hand after it has been presented with insulting and demeaning comments that have taken them all of 3.2 seconds to muster.  "Looks like a woman to me."  Yeah, right.  And you look like a jealous little bastard to me, Pat.

I'm using the same pair of eyes that have been stuck in my skull for the last 40 years to identify Buell Wesley Frazier at the top of those steps - I KNOW that that is him, and those eyes are ALSO identifying Lee Harvey Oswald stood next to him. The accompanying evidence Sean has provided simply puts the question for bed.  We know Lee was framed, we know he was set up, we know he did not do this, yet we've been debating a red herring for 50 years as to where he was inside that building and banging the drum that he couldn't have made it down from the sixth floor to the second floor in 90 seconds.  Damn right, because he was on the first floor.  The reason the Feds soiled their pants when questions arose concerning the Altgens photo was because it COULD HAVE BEEN Lee Oswald peering around the corner of the TSBD entrance.  

This question of Prayer Man is now settled for me.
I look at it the other way around. My eyes aren't as good as yours. I see an image not inconsistent with Oswald, and Sean's supporting evidence eliminating other TSBD employees, questioning Baker and Truly's story, is very compelling. But I would not say for certain that it isn't some stranger, or an annex employee. If it were, then the main question would be why Baker's affidavit failed to ID Oswald. I could understand how he could be confused about the floors.
The problem we have is that we have no photographs of any TSBD Warehouse Building employees, Gordon.  So even though there were only a handful working in the building on North Houston how can we ever eliminate them as being Prayer Man?  We know Eddie Shields was interviewed by the HSCA and he gave us some interesting info even if some of it is third hand hearsay and we know he was supposed to be with Charles Givens but as far as the others we have nothing other than the testimony of Aiken who was the guy that Truly called about 15 minutes after the assassination asking for Oswald's address and bizarrely, according to his Warren Commission testimony, his description!

The likes of Gary Mack and Von Pein would have us trying to eliminate it being every single resident of Dallas before we can suggest that this is Lee Oswald.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Ed forum and Deep Politics forum

Post by beowulf on Thu 19 Sep 2013, 7:43 am

Actually, if its not Oswald and if everyone in building is otherwise accounted for, then PM is very suspicious.  A stranger in the TSBD on that day and time, who doesn't appear to have walked up from the street, could have walked in from the back with the shooting team. After all, a lookout by the front door would come in handy. I'm still not sure, frankly, that Oswald wasn't a lookout. 

So Baker rolls in way WAY too fast, lookout (whether Oswald or a stranger) moves into front lobby to stall him, but before he can get out an "Officer, can I help you?", Truly comes up, lets Baker know he's in charge and takes him to backstairs.
Oswald as lookout is the theory most congruent with 2nd floor lunchroom meeting. As Sean says, the only logical (and very suspicious) reason for Oswald to be seen by Baker on 2nd floor is if he caught LHO was tracking him.

beowulf

Posts : 364
Join date : 2013-04-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ed forum and Deep Politics forum

Post by beowulf on Thu 19 Sep 2013, 7:58 am

In other news, Ray is cast out of his home and lands on unfriendly shores...
EDIT:  Ha, just to be clear, the below is copied from Duncan Macrae's JFK Assassination Forum.  Surprised)

Newbie


Posts: 3


Greetings to everyone
& thank you Duncan Macrae for the warm welcome.    I just got suspended from the EDUCATION FORUM so I finally worked up the courage    to face the daunting names on here.      No ideas why, so I sent these emails    to John Simkin   so far without reply    

If this is about money
I'll be more than happy to pay
for the extra bandwith

I am
RICH
As a guest, you are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

BEYOND MY WILDEST
DREAMS!


From: J. Raymond Carroll
To: John Simkin Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 9:34 PM
Subject: ED FORUM

Hello John
I hope all is well
around Picadilly.

I got this message
this evening
when I tried
to post  

I have greatly enjoyed
my privileges
of posting
&
am curious to know
WHY
my privileges
have been suspended
Just CURIOUS
is all

Inquiring Minds.......

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

[#103126]
You have been restricted from posting on this community.


Last edited by beowulf on Thu 19 Sep 2013, 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total

beowulf

Posts : 364
Join date : 2013-04-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ed forum and Deep Politics forum

Post by Guest on Thu 19 Sep 2013, 10:46 am

Great to hear from you, Ray!! I'm deeply dismayed to learn that the Education Forum has lost its ablest poet and scholar and gentleman and     Sad       Better luck next time, old chap.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Ed forum and Deep Politics forum

Post by beowulf on Thu 19 Sep 2013, 11:31 am

Richard, I just have been clearer, the unfriendly shore I meant was Duncan's site.

beowulf

Posts : 364
Join date : 2013-04-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ed forum and Deep Politics forum

Post by John Mooney on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 1:45 am

DPF.

Ummm...

They certainly like two Oswalds and anyone who disagrees is obviously a shill.

Mad.

No one would answer my question.

John Mooney

Posts : 84
Join date : 2013-09-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ed forum and Deep Politics forum

Post by Guest on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 1:52 am

John Mooney wrote:DPF.

Ummm...

They certainly like two Oswalds and anyone who disagrees is obviously a shill.

Mad.

No one would answer my question.
DPF isn't a forum it's a cult. You must believe in the S.K. shooter,  the two phase cover up, and the CD doppelganger theory of history, or you are an infidel

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Ed forum and Deep Politics forum

Post by John Mooney on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 5:44 am

I was quite shocked actually.

It was the first time EVER I used my real name on a forum (I've been around).

There are a few posters there I really respect so I thought it would be OK.

I thought Greg Parker put enough holes through the Armstong theory on the Education Forum, but it's like anytime you are up against ingrained belief, you blow one thing and they skip to the next and drown you with "what about this one...".

Greg did a really good job on Beauregard Junior High School and Pfisterers.

The John Armstrong YouTube interview with Linda Faircloth is mind-boggling.

When you separate the wheat from the chaff we have Linda Faircloth saying the ultimate source for the dates Oswald worked at Pfisterers is Palmer McBride AND John Armstrong.

I mean.. what?

I questioned that and apparantly I'm an agent provocateur.

I'm done there.

John Mooney

Posts : 84
Join date : 2013-09-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ed forum and Deep Politics forum

Post by Albert Rossi on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 5:57 am

John, I agree with you that there are a number of posters there whom I respect (and with whom I also ended up communicating privately), but I also left (after being there for about 8 weeks) because someone who clearly cannot be an agent provocateur was accused of being one after about three posts, simply because this person was challenging the notion of radical alteration of the Zapruder film.  Whatever one's position on any of the controversial issues which tend to (unproductively) divide this community of researchers, that kind of behavior was totally uncalled for and I do not countenance it.  It was a demonstration of precisely the kind of self-important paranoia that propugnators of the government lie(s) pounce on.

In that regard, I think we can all take a page out of Sean Murphy's book.  The way he has handled the rather bizarre resistance from some quarters is more than admirable.


Last edited by Albert Rossi on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added remark)

Albert Rossi

Posts : 417
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 61
Location : Naperville, IL USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ed forum and Deep Politics forum

Post by Guest on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 6:37 am

I find it interesting that Sean's PM thesis is not even being discussed on DPF. I suppose it is beneath the likes of Mister Drago, and his myrmidons, to continence such insignificant research, in the light of his grand sweeping theories. I guess it's just me, but I find the notion of "deep politics", to be  in the same ballpark as SNL's "deep thoughts".

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Ed forum and Deep Politics forum

Post by John Mooney on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 6:48 am

Yes I got that.

Because I asked simple questions I got evasion and the "you don't know Deep Politics" line (Is JFK research like a Gnostic religion or something?)

My thread about Dale Myers was mostly ignored (except by Tracy - bless her) and when was eventually belittled as "matchstick men" even though it meant SBT fails because Dale Myers tried with a big budget and had to cheat.

I guess it wasn't deep enough. Maybe if there were two Dale Myers, one in New Orelans and one in North Dakota...

I think I put a nice challenge to them.. take Jack White's 77 photos of Oswald and split them into Oswald 1 and Oswald 2.

John Mooney

Posts : 84
Join date : 2013-09-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ed forum and Deep Politics forum

Post by Albert Rossi on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 7:20 am

John Mooney wrote:Yes I got that.

Because I asked simple questions I got evasion and the "you don't know Deep Politics" line (Is JFK research like a Gnostic religion or something?)

My thread about Dale Myers was mostly ignored (except by Tracy - bless her) and when was eventually belittled as "matchstick men" even though it meant SBT fails because Dale Myers tried with a big budget and had to cheat.

I guess it wasn't deep enough. Maybe if there were two Dale Myers, one in New Orelans and one in North Dakota...

I think I put a nice challenge to them.. take Jack White's 77 photos of Oswald and split them into Oswald 1 and Oswald 2.
My position on Armstrong is mixed, but this is not a thread on his theory, so I won't hijack it.  However, I will say that I think the weakest part is precisely what you point to; I never found the photographic taxonomy offered by White/Armstrong to be compelling. 

Sponsors:  Proarché, The Unspeakable, The Unspoken
Facilitators: Aeons, Sophia, Demiurge (also the false sponsors)
Mechanics: Archons

Laughing

Actually, there is a whole Jungian/Alchemy set of threads over there, so, kidding aside, you're not too far off, I fear.

I guess you'd better forget the declassified documents and start reading Hermes Trismegistus.

BTW, Tracy Riddle is a guy.  From what I understand, he corresponded with H. Weisberg.  He is quite knowledgeable and one of the more balanced voices there.


----
Not to lend too much weight or seriousness to your clever off-the-cuff remark, but there is actually some truth in your quip about Gnosticism.  The real problem with this tripartite model is the sponsors.  Naming them seems to be indefinitely deferred, just as one cannot, in Gnostic systems, name or even qualify that which is before all else, except by negating everything it might be identified with.  It is to politics what negative theology is to religion.  Whether that process leads to mystic enlightenment in this realm or not, it does seem to allow us the luxury of abrogating our responsibility to point concretely and specifically at who actually was behind the assassination (and do something about it).


Last edited by Albert Rossi on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 7:45 am; edited 3 times in total

Albert Rossi

Posts : 417
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 61
Location : Naperville, IL USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ed forum and Deep Politics forum

Post by John Mooney on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 7:25 am

Oops! Sorry Tracy.

"He is quite knowledgeable and one of the more balanced voices there."

I agree.

John Mooney

Posts : 84
Join date : 2013-09-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ed forum and Deep Politics forum

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:26 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum