REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

2  3  paine  9  prayer  11  Theory  hosty  zapruder  Lankford  +Lankford  Humor  Weigman  David  Mason  4  frazier  3a  Lifton  Darnell  Floor  doyle  tippit  beckley  fritz  tsbd  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down

Bill Simpich: "Oswald and (Robert Edward) Webster looked almost exactly the same." - Page 2 Empty Bill Simpich: "Oswald and (Robert Edward) Webster looked almost exactly the same."

Tue 08 Oct 2013, 1:14 pm
First topic message reminder :

I respect the sincerity and the commitment of author Bill Simpich to uncovering the truth. I call it as I see it as accurately as I am able to. In this case I think Bill Simpich should be presenting more photo evidence of Oswald's fellow defector to the Soviet Union in that era, US Navy Veteran Robert E. Webster in support of his conclusion.

http://www.maryferrell.org/wiki/index.php/State_Secret_Chapter1
State Secret
Wiretapping in Mexico City, Double Agents, and the Framing of Lee Oswald
by Bill Simpich
Chapter 1: The Double Dangle

How the double dangle was created
Now that we’ve discussed how to set up a molehunt, let’s discuss how a double dangle was created. As seen below, Oswald and Webster looked almost exactly the same.
Bill Simpich: "Oswald and (Robert Edward) Webster looked almost exactly the same." - Page 2 Pict_statesecret_ch1_oswaldwebster
Lee Oswald and Robert Webster
These photos are particularly eerie. I believe that the similar appearance of Oswald and Webster was designed to entice Soviets to talk about the uncanny resemblance of these two men, or to express their confusion regarding these two men......
Bill Simpich: "Oswald and (Robert Edward) Webster looked almost exactly the same." - Page 2 RobertEdwardWebsterHat1962
http://www.ebay.com/itm/111165667773

Bill Simpich: "Oswald and (Robert Edward) Webster looked almost exactly the same." - Page 2 RobertEdwardWebsterZelienoplePA1946HS
http://www.classmates.com/yearbooks/Zelienople-High-School/157749?page=24

Bill Simpich: "Oswald and (Robert Edward) Webster looked almost exactly the same." - Page 2 RobertEdwardWebsterReturnsFromSoviet
Bill Simpich: "Oswald and (Robert Edward) Webster looked almost exactly the same." - Page 2 RobertEdwardWebster1959
http://www.ebay.com/itm/350876723705

Bill Simpich: "Oswald and (Robert Edward) Webster looked almost exactly the same." - Page 2 Empty Re: Bill Simpich: "Oswald and (Robert Edward) Webster looked almost exactly the same."

Sat 12 Oct 2013, 1:26 pm
Stan, are you replying mainly to Frankie's comments, or to the points of the opening post of the thread.

Bill Simpich:
....As seen below, Oswald and Webster looked almost exactly the same.
Stan Dane:
I think you're in the ballpark and sitting behind home plate.
I love impressionist Frank Caliendo. He doesn't look like .....
......it goes far beyond just looks. .....
I can relate to Frankie's remarks, although I do not think they apply because Bill Simpich is writing about two Americans inserted inside the Soviet Union at the height of U2 spy plane tensions with the U.S. in the midst of an unprecedented cold war between the two most massive overkill capable world powers in history. The "audience" the two Americans are positioned to perform in front of are supervisors of surveillance agents who obtain photographic intelligence and pass the images along with their trained observations to these supervisors.
The Americans and the Soviets are under life and death, politcal, and career pressure to get it right. A select and specialized audience of the Amercan presentation were the supervisors of Soviet internal and military intelligence had to be fooled to this degree.:
.....to entice Soviets to talk about the uncanny resemblance of these two men, or to express their confusion regarding these two men......
Bill Simpich wrote these conclusions and goals. Stan, are you saying what Frankie posted solves the problem of a seemingly misleading photo presentation intended to support Bill Simpich's written contentions, or are you saying something else? Do you think a book about these matters needs to be well supported in its extraordinary conclusions with, or will feelings substitute sufficiently for weak supporting images?
StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Bill Simpich: "Oswald and (Robert Edward) Webster looked almost exactly the same." - Page 2 Empty Re: Bill Simpich: "Oswald and (Robert Edward) Webster looked almost exactly the same."

Sat 12 Oct 2013, 1:36 pm
Tom Scully wrote:Stan, are you replying mainly to Frankie's comments, or to the points of the opening post of the thread.

Bill Simpich:
....As seen below, Oswald and Webster looked almost exactly the same.
Stan Dane:
I think you're in the ballpark and sitting behind home plate.
I love impressionist Frank Caliendo. He doesn't look like .....
......it goes far beyond just looks. .....
I can relate to Frankie's remarks, although I do not think they apply because Bill Simpich is writing about two Americans inserted inside w Soviet Union at the height of U2 spy plane tensions with the U.S. in the midst of an unprecedented cold war between the two most massive overkill capable world powers in history. The "audience" the two Americans are positioned to perform in are supervisors of surveillance agents who obtain photographic intelligence and pass the images along with their trained observations to these supervisors.
The Americans and the Soviets are under life and death, politcal, and career pressure to get it right. A select and specialized audience of the Amercan presentation were the supervisors of Soviet internal and military intelligence had to be fooled to this degree.:
.....to entice Soviets to talk about the uncanny resemblance of these two men, or to express their confusion regarding these two men......
Bill Simpich wrote these conclusions and goals. Stan, are you only replying to what Frankie posted, or to a combination of what she posted and what the thread is about?
I was only replying to Frankie's point about "sometimes people remind me of other people and they look nothing alike…." Just a thought that came to me as I read it. Nothing more.

Sat 12 Oct 2013, 2:02 pm
Thanks, Stan.

I am trying to persuade contributors to this thread to read what Bill actually wrote and compare it to the two photos he supported what he wrote with. If you take into account that Soviets who would be "enticed to talk about the uncanny resemblance of these two me, or express confusion regrarding the two," also had access to recent, good quality photos of both of them taken for internal Soviet identififcation issued to both Americans, I wonder how long confusion would be expressed by anyone who mattered much to American eavesdrop counterintelligence?

That is even assuming the ruse fell just short of convincing the Soviets of an uncanny resemblance, triggering the right Soviets to express confusion.

Thu 10 Apr 2014, 2:11 am
Earlier today I made a discovery relevant to Bill Simpich's chapter on Robert Webster by backing into it. I had been researching Nixon's friend John M Shaheen, posthumously implicated in the 1980 October Surprise Op. Shaheen had also
been a close friend of William Casey. Shaheen's sister was the wife of TV journalist Hugh Downs.  I've found that in 1951 Shaheen married and spent his honeymoon at Marathon Key in Florida with Webster's sponsor H James Rand and Dan T Moore. Edwin A Link was also in this party of ship wreck treasure hunters. Moore was the brother of Luvie Moore Abell Pearson, wife of Drew Pearson. Rand was best man in Shaheen's May, 1951 wedding. In his book, Bill Simpich refers to a 1960 CIA document describing Dan T Moore's intention to go
to Moscow with James Rand to retrieve Rand's car and use it to smuggle Webster out of the Soviet Union.
Mark A. O'Blazney

Fri 11 Apr 2014, 12:08 am
What a Merry-Go-Round, indeed, Drew !  Thanks for the great new data, Tom…. agin'.

Fri 11 Apr 2014, 5:26 pm
Thank you, Mark, and its sad to see the passing of Peter. I might
have stayed unaware of it if you had not pointed it out. "They" have a tendency, a lot of them, to embrace nature after their cloak and dagger phases. E.U."Chip" Bohlen is but one other example. Now....where was I ?......

(Note: I've found that there is a tendency to confuse RAND Corp. ...named by simply merging R & D
with the completely unaffiliated Rand Development Corp., named after H. James Rand, who in his youth changed his name from Henry James Rand III. His father was involved in the Sperry-Rand Corp.)

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&ved=0CEIQFjAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Famericanradiohistory.com%2FArchive-BC%2FBC-1956%2F1956-03-12-BC.pdf&ei=jChHU4-RD-iZ0QHtoYGYAg&usg=AFQjCNEcalHis8sIO3qsOnUMr5kh69jO1Q&sig2=A8cp6GNn1gBlQ7t8I3N0eA
Page 5
Radio Stations 1955
Bill Simpich: "Oswald and (Robert Edward) Webster looked almost exactly the same." - Page 2 ShaheenMcCawRadio1955

Bill Simpich: "Oswald and (Robert Edward) Webster looked almost exactly the same." - Page 2 ShaheenBruceMcCaw2003

Re: Kanmon Undersea Railway Tunnel & the Invasion of Japan
Post Number:#46  Bill Simpich: "Oswald and (Robert Edward) Webster looked almost exactly the same." - Page 2 Icon_post_targetby Mil-tech Bard on 23 Mar 2013, 00:00
It turns out the Javaman TV camera was a US Navy one from R.C.A.’s chief scientist Dr. Vladimir Zworykin that was adapted for Operation Crossbow -- the attack on German V-weapons -- via the USAAF Weary Willie and US Navy Aphrodite heavy bomber conversions.

It was also used on the later TDN-1/TDR-1 TV guided missile.

See below:

http://www.mugualumni.org/secretarsenal/page9.html

Post Number:#47  Bill Simpich: "Oswald and (Robert Edward) Webster looked almost exactly the same." - Page 2 Icon_post_targetby Mil-tech Bard on 23 Mar 2013, 00:05
There turns out to be a declassified report on "Project Campbell" on the US Army's CARL Digital Library site.

See the link for a PDF document on it --

http://cgsc.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/sing ... 041/rec/11

The data I downloaded for Campbell is a 100% match for Javaman.

The OSS-USAAF organizational link for Javaman came from the China-Burma-India theater, where Gen. H. H. "Hap" Arnold put a lot of his "Imperial focus" on supporting the UK Chindits and OSS field units with his "Air Commandos" and where one of Arnold's guided weapon projects, the VB-1 Azon bomb, was the most successful.

According to pages 337 & 338 of Joseph E. Persico's "Roosevelt's Secret War; FDR and World War II Espionage" Generals Arnold and Donavan (OSS director) sold Project Javaman to a dying FDR in a White house meeting in late March 1945. The order to reserve the Kanmon tunnel for Project Javaman went to General Kenney's Far Eastern Air Force in Early April 1945 during the deliberations around approving the invasion of Japan.

After that, Javaman sat like a huge lead weight on any local Pacific commander's initiative to strike the Kanmon tunnel prior to the week of July 18th thru 25th 1945, when the reality of 12,000 troops a day moving through the tunnel shattered that inertia.

Then it was a case of the 20th Air Force dropping the ball on sealing the Kanmon tunnel and being shown the door by Nimitz & MacArthur Olympic invasion plans in early August 1945. (more)....

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1314&dat=19710604&id=ZR1OAAAAIBAJ&sjid=2ewDAAAAIBAJ&pg=6080,1110710
Bill Simpich: "Oswald and (Robert Edward) Webster looked almost exactly the same." - Page 2 ShaheenMcGawNSC1961

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1499&dat=19681229&id=Y8AdAAAAIBAJ&sjid=XygEAAAAIBAJ&pg=7384,2778544

Bill Simpich: "Oswald and (Robert Edward) Webster looked almost exactly the same." - Page 2 ShaheenRandMcGawHumphrey
(Entire article text available at link above article image.)

http://seattletimes.com/html/obituaries/2018564333_mccawobit30.html
Opera supporter Marion McCaw Garrison dies
By Paul de Barros
Seattle Times staff reporter
June 29, 2012
The family moved to Seattle in 1953. In 1969, John McCaw died suddenly. Facing lawsuits claiming all but $20,000 of his $12 million estate, Mrs. Garrison spent years resolving the company's finances, enlisting the help of attorney William H. Gates Sr.
She saved the business, and her sons took the helm, creating McCaw Cablevision & Cellular Communications. She remained as chairman emeritus.
In 1994, the family sold the company to AT&T for $11.5 billion......

OSS: The Secret History of America's First Central ...
books.google.com/books?isbn=1599216582
Richard Harris Smith - 2005 - ‎History
Wisner's Bucharest team included George Bookbinder, now president of the Rand Development Corporation, and Columbia political scientist Henry Roberts.....

https://www.google.com/#q=cia.gov+wisner+bookbinder+

1. [PDF]
    [url=http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/1705143/BISHOP, ROBERT_0064.pdf]Download PDF for 51966ece993294098d50b3c6 - CIA FOIA[/url]
    www.foia.cia.gov/.../BISHOP,%20RO...‎
    Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
    End Lt. F.k.. Frank G. Wisner. Robert Bishop. William L. Cary. Wallace Fair. Louis L. Madison. Richard F. Won. George H. Bookbinder ... Finance 0 and Russian. ....

Bookbinder NY Times 15 Nov 1959
Bill Simpich: "Oswald and (Robert Edward) Webster looked almost exactly the same." - Page 2 Bookbinder15Nov59NYtimes

https://www.google.com/search?q=elroy%20mcgaw%20site:news.google.com/newspapers&source=newspapers#q=%22around+to+O%27Brien%2C%22+Chotiner+said%2C+%22don%27t+worry+about+that.%22+rand&tbm=bks
The President's private eye: the journey of Detective Tony ... - Page 184
books.google.com/books?id=ToRLAAAAYAAJ
Tony Ulasewicz, ‎Stuart A. McKeever - 1990 - ‎Snippet view
if my existence as Nixon's private eye wasn't going to receive any support from the White House if my identity was disclosed.
But as Caulfield explained, Chotiner had files on people which
I had to take a look at so I'd know the type of information the President was looking for when I got the call to go to work.
When I met with Chotiner, the first thing he did was to hand me a file he had been keeping on the Rand Development Corporation and its officers. He made it clear that he kept exhaustive records on everyone who played the political power game. He told me that if, instead of Nixon, I had gone to work for the Democrats, I'd probably be meeting with Larry O'Brien instead of him. "We'll get around to O'Brien," Chotiner said, "don't worry about that." Chotiner said that O'Brien, Chairman of the Democratic National Committee in 1968, still had some dues to pay from the 1960 election that Nixon had lost to Jack Kennedy......

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=16720&relPageId=2

Bill Simpich: "Oswald and (Robert Edward) Webster looked almost exactly the same." - Page 2 WebsterRandMoore1960
Mark A. O'Blazney

Fri 11 Apr 2014, 8:24 pm
Churning the waters again with that wieldly oar of yours, Tom!(?)  Make sure 'they' don't think it's the wrong Peter, though.  Thanks for more genuine pieces in this puzzle.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum