REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

frazier  Lifton  David  prayer  Weigman  beckley  Darnell  Lankford  zapruder  11  tippit  Floor  hosty  2  +Lankford  tsbd  3  9  Humor  4  fritz  paine  Theory  Mason  3a  doyle  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down

The New Rule Empty The New Rule

Sun 27 Oct 2013, 8:12 pm
According to serial font abuser David Joseph any discussion about "Oswald" must now include a "Harvey & Lee distinction."

Joseph claims that the contradictions cannot be "countered."

I'm wondering when this fool turned into David Von Pein?

Let me point out one very clear case where the John Armstrong evidence has not only been "countered" but also happens to be one that Joseph actually agrees with.

The frigging bus story.  I wish someone would have a quiet word with him, and I hope to God they do this without having to have the rest of the critical population subjected to pages of Joseph's trademark posts containing 76 different font styles and sizes.

Please ask him to get Armstrong on the record concerning the bus story because whether David Joseph likes it or not the Bledsoe-McWatters bullshit is a key part of Armstrong's narrative.

Joseph has now taken the step from being a true believer to becoming a fully fledged bible-basher seeking to frame every discussion around this error-laden THEORY. 

I'm finding it all very amusing that he is out there banging the drum about Lee making tea while Harvey is making coffee and the people he has on board are scratching their heads concerning timeframes given to them by the FBI/Warren Commission as to when "Harvey" arrived "home" at 1026 North Beckley.  "How does it take him 20 minutes to get back to the rooming house if he was in a Rambler?"

How about entertaining the notion that he didn't go back to 1026 North Beckley?
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

The New Rule Empty Re: The New Rule

Sun 27 Oct 2013, 9:24 pm
Lee Farley wrote:According to serial font abuser David Joseph any discussion about "Oswald" must now include a "Harvey & Lee distinction."

Joseph claims that the contradictions cannot be "countered."

I'm wondering when this fool turned into David Von Pein?

Let me point out one very clear case where the John Armstrong evidence has not only been "countered" but also happens to be one that Joseph actually agrees with.

The frigging bus story.  I wish someone would have a quiet word with him, and I hope to God they do this without having to have the rest of the critical population subjected to pages of Joseph's trademark posts containing 76 different font styles and sizes.

Please ask him to get Armstrong on the record concerning the bus story because whether David Joseph likes it or not the Bledsoe-McWatters bullshit is a key part of Armstrong's narrative.

Joseph has now taken the step from being a true believer to becoming a fully fledged bible-basher seeking to frame every discussion around this error-laden THEORY. 

I'm finding it all very amusing that he is out there banging the drum about Lee making tea while Harvey is making coffee and the people he has on board are scratching their heads concerning timeframes given to them by the FBI/Warren Commission as to when "Harvey" arrived "home" at 1026 North Beckley.  "How does it take him 20 minutes to get back to the rooming house if he was in a Rambler?"

How about entertaining the notion that he didn't go back to 1026 North Beckley?
Lee,

you may also recall he eventually agreed I was right about certain NO school records - but has now done a 360 and cites non-existent portions of FBI docs to support his back-flip. 

I think Linda Minor may have it right. "It's my belief that it was a one-time project commissioned by the advertising agency in which Fort Worth photographer, the late Jack White, was a partner; perhaps on behalf of a client of White's agency."

Timely posting. The delay in finishing the book has been because of further finds that demolish more of the shibboleths of this atrocious nonsense. This info has been added to the text over the weekend.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com