Choose Search Type
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Facts about Connally's Wounds
Today at 11:23 am by Paul Francisco Paso

» ROKC Lampoon
Today at 10:12 am by Stan Dane

» What strange affidavits these are!
Yesterday at 11:43 pm by Ed. Ledoux

»  How Jack Ruby's Entry Could Have Been Coordinated
Sun 04 Dec 2016, 9:59 pm by Vinny

» JFK Conference
Sun 04 Dec 2016, 9:55 pm by Vinny

» Kennedys and King website
Sat 03 Dec 2016, 6:05 pm by Paul Francisco Paso

» Kent Courtney
Fri 02 Dec 2016, 11:47 pm by Hasan Yusuf

» a ramble in and around Pine St, NO
Fri 02 Dec 2016, 11:45 pm by Hasan Yusuf

» Anatomy Of A Second Floor Encounter
Fri 02 Dec 2016, 11:01 pm by barto

Log in

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Furl  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds


Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 


Affiliates
free forum
 



My interview with the Liverpool Echo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My interview with the Liverpool Echo

Post by Guest on Tue 19 Nov 2013, 6:16 am

Not the greatest interview ever because the focus was very much on me rather than the specific events but I am rather happy with the headline:


http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/lee-harvey-oswald-not-man-6314947

Let's hope it gets a few more people interested.  Unfortunately Dawn bypassed my mention of Greg by name and hasn't published information regarding this forum like I had hoped she would but there's not much I can do about that now.  It's a shame and I'm gutted she focused on the EF.

I am however going to get someone to leave a link in the comments section.  Pity the first comment left was calling me a "kook". Ha ha.  Do the people who use this as an insult know that they've had their brains manipulated and send a signal that they are as dumb as a bag of hammers?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: My interview with the Liverpool Echo

Post by greg parker on Tue 19 Nov 2013, 7:03 am

Lee Farley wrote:Not the greatest interview ever because the focus was very much on me rather than the specific events but I am rather happy with the headline:


http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/lee-harvey-oswald-not-man-6314947

Let's hope it gets a few more people interested.  Unfortunately Dawn bypassed my mention of Greg by name and hasn't published information regarding this forum like I had hoped she would but there's not much I can do about that now.  It's a shame and I'm gutted she focused on the EF.

I am however going to get someone to leave a link in the comments section.  Pity the first comment left was calling me a "kook". Ha ha.  Do the people who use this as an insult know that they've had their brains manipulated and send a signal that they are as dumb as a bag of hammers?
Lee,

I wouldn't be too disappointed. My impression is that Dawn does "human interest" stories with a local flavor, so the focus on you is to be expected. And she has treated the subject matter you wanted to focus on professionally (as opposed to pejoratively). 

Maybe she will do a follow-up after the book comes out?

Someone has now put up the link. Thanks Stacey!

_________________
Mixing Pop and Politics he asks me what the use is
I offer him embarrassment and my usual excuses
While looking down the corridor
Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

            Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

greg parker
Admin

Posts : 3443
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 58
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Re: My interview with the Liverpool Echo

Post by Guest on Tue 19 Nov 2013, 7:13 am

I kinda knew what it was going to be like, Greg, and I mentioned it to you in a private email.

But to use one of my Ma's old expressions "It's better than a smack in the eye with a wet sock."

I'll certainly try and keep in touch with Dawn and see what happens in the future.  Now if you'll excuse me but I've got to go and kook dinner.

P.S. As with most comment sections a hyperlink couldn't be left.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: My interview with the Liverpool Echo

Post by Guest on Tue 19 Nov 2013, 9:41 am

Excellent picture, Lee, and a fine job presenting how your intrigue with the murder mystery of the century evolved. However, I feel you're selling a bag of hammers a little short. My dad's expressions about such folk, while growing up, were "2 cents shy of a grape" and "wouldn't know if it was rainin' or it was Tuesday."

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: My interview with the Liverpool Echo

Post by Frankie Vegas on Tue 19 Nov 2013, 9:50 am

'Kook dinner' Bahahaha!

I put the link to the story up on the Reopen Kennedy Case facebook page. It's a great interview. I would take the kook remark as a compliment. You obviously have someone's knickers in a twist.

Frankie Vegas

Posts : 367
Join date : 2009-11-09
Age : 33
Location : New Zealand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My interview with the Liverpool Echo

Post by greg parker on Tue 19 Nov 2013, 12:13 pm

Frankie Vegas wrote:'Kook dinner' Bahahaha!

I put the link to the story up on the Reopen Kennedy Case facebook page. It's a great interview. I would take the kook remark as a compliment. You obviously have someone's knickers in a twist.
The story is going really well... 23 tweets and 28 FB likes as I type.

And I think it speaks volumes that the "kook" hurler is sitting on -21 approval rating...

_________________
Mixing Pop and Politics he asks me what the use is
I offer him embarrassment and my usual excuses
While looking down the corridor
Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

            Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

greg parker
Admin

Posts : 3443
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 58
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Re: My interview with the Liverpool Echo

Post by Stan Dane on Tue 19 Nov 2013, 2:51 pm

greg parker wrote:
Frankie Vegas wrote:'Kook dinner' Bahahaha!

I put the link to the story up on the Reopen Kennedy Case facebook page. It's a great interview. I would take the kook remark as a compliment. You obviously have someone's knickers in a twist.
The story is going really well... 23 tweets and 28 FB likes as I type.

And I think it speaks volumes that the "kook" hurler is sitting on -21 approval rating...
Not a good day for the kookmeister: -28 and falling…
 
Ever notice how real kooks always call people they dislike kooks? Maybe they want everyone to be just like them.

Stan Dane

Posts : 2329
Join date : 2013-09-03
Age : 63

View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: My interview with the Liverpool Echo

Post by Hasan Yusuf on Tue 19 Nov 2013, 7:27 pm

Stan Dane wrote:Ever notice how real kooks always call people they dislike kooks? Maybe they want everyone to be just like them.
A perfect example of that being David Von Pein.

Hasan Yusuf

Posts : 1779
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 28
Location : Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

View user profile http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Re: My interview with the Liverpool Echo

Post by Hasan Yusuf on Wed 20 Nov 2013, 2:09 am

I just put up a link to Lee's interview on my blog. I also provided a link to information on the book Greg and Lee are writing.

http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/2013/11/interview-with-lee-farley.html

Hasan Yusuf

Posts : 1779
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 28
Location : Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

View user profile http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Re: My interview with the Liverpool Echo

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:12 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum