Choose Search Type
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Send Lawyers Guns & Money Pt2
Today at 2:39 pm by barto

» Send Lawyers Guns & Money Pt1
Today at 11:58 am by barto

» JFK Assassination
Today at 7:15 am by jack ferguson

» Lifton on his "new evidence"
Today at 4:47 am by steely dan

» The Eighth Naval District
Today at 1:11 am by Hasan Yusuf

» friends student exchange programs
Yesterday at 12:01 pm by greg parker

» Richard Bernarbei
Tue 06 Dec 2016, 11:29 pm by barto

» The Facts about Connally's Wounds
Tue 06 Dec 2016, 11:23 am by Paul Francisco Paso

» ROKC Lampoon
Tue 06 Dec 2016, 10:12 am by Stan Dane

Log in

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Furl  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds


Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 


Affiliates
free forum
 



Send In the Clowns: Fetzer and Lifton Embarrass Themselves, Again!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Send In the Clowns: Fetzer and Lifton Embarrass Themselves, Again!

Post by Martin Hay on Fri 22 Nov 2013, 5:08 am

Just added this to my blog: http://themysteriesofdealeyplaza.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/send-in-clowns-fetzer-and-lifton.html

Martin Hay

Posts : 217
Join date : 2013-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Send In the Clowns: Fetzer and Lifton Embarrass Themselves, Again!

Post by Frankie Vegas on Fri 22 Nov 2013, 7:08 am

Martin, I saw that. I also saw yesterday a piece by Fetzer where he was attacking Len Osanic of Black Op Radio, and Jim DiEugenio. Calling Len a disinformation artist and Jim and CIA agent. It seems they earned these titles by - Len not letting Fetzer on the show as much but letting Jim on instead. And Len making the 50 reasons for 50 years video series and letting Bob Groden get the number 11 spot and putting Fetzer at 16.
Personally I think Fetzer is lucky to have a spot at all. A lot of people didn't want him on there with his far out theories, and it seems Len fought to get him a spot out of loyalty.
 You're so right in your claim that if someone doesn't agree with the ever more ridiculous and paranoid claims of Fetzer and Lifton they are marked out as CIA agents. 
Welcome to the Whaa Whaa Club. Somebody call a Whaaaambulance!
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/11/19/the-jfk-war-whats-going-on-with-len-osanic-and-black-op-radio/

Frankie Vegas

Posts : 367
Join date : 2009-11-09
Age : 33
Location : New Zealand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Send In the Clowns: Fetzer and Lifton Embarrass Themselves, Again!

Post by Martin Hay on Fri 22 Nov 2013, 7:23 am

Frankie Vegas wrote:Martin, I saw that. I also saw yesterday a piece by Fetzer where he was attacking Len Osanic of Black Op Radio, and Jim DiEugenio. Calling Len a disinformation artist and Jim and CIA agent. It seems they earned these titles by - Len not letting Fetzer on the show as much but letting Jim on instead. And Len making the 50 reasons for 50 years video series and letting Bob Groden get the number 11 spot and putting Fetzer at 16.
Personally I think Fetzer is lucky to have a spot at all. A lot of people didn't want him on there with his far out theories, and it seems Len fought to get him a spot out of loyalty.
 You're so right in your claim that if someone doesn't agree with the ever more ridiculous and paranoid claims of Fetzer and Lifton they are marked out as CIA agents. 
Welcome to the Whaa Whaa Club. Somebody call a Whaaaambulance!
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/11/19/the-jfk-war-whats-going-on-with-len-osanic-and-black-op-radio/
LOL

Trouble is, some people are scared to take these guys on. But I'm an Englishman, I tell it how it is.

To suggest that someone like Jim D. is a CIA agent is beneath contempt. And to attack a guy as good-natured as Len Osanic really reveals what a piece of slime Fetzer is. It's about time people stopped listening to these clowns. I actually think the majority have wised up to Fetzer. But with Lifton, well, he's fooled a lot of people into thinking he found something significant so they put up with his awful personality.

Martin Hay

Posts : 217
Join date : 2013-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Send In the Clowns: Fetzer and Lifton Embarrass Themselves, Again!

Post by Frankie Vegas on Fri 22 Nov 2013, 8:39 am

It's hard to know if they are purposefully calling these people out as agents or if it's paranoia. Probably a mix of both.
I asked for evidence of Jim and Len being 'moles' and got nothing, crickets chirping. But then I posted a joke about Fetzer, which I thought rather funny and the first response from one of their minions is that I am paid to spread disinfo!
It can't be a good life, seeing CIA at every corner, everyone is an enemy, everything you read and everything that happens is false.
I can see why people shy away from conspiracy theories. Fetzer and co don't realise that is us that they are actually hurting...

Frankie Vegas

Posts : 367
Join date : 2009-11-09
Age : 33
Location : New Zealand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Send In the Clowns: Fetzer and Lifton Embarrass Themselves, Again!

Post by Frankie Vegas on Fri 22 Nov 2013, 10:00 am

Thanks for the link to your blog Martin, I've posted it on Facebook as well with a strongly worded message about them growing up and pulling their heads in.
It really is too pathetic.

Frankie Vegas

Posts : 367
Join date : 2009-11-09
Age : 33
Location : New Zealand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Send In the Clowns: Fetzer and Lifton Embarrass Themselves, Again!

Post by Hasan Yusuf on Sat 23 Nov 2013, 8:14 am

Nice article, Martin. I think it needs to be spread around, so I'm gonna put up a link to it on my blog when I find the time.

Hasan Yusuf

Posts : 1783
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 28
Location : Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

View user profile http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Re: Send In the Clowns: Fetzer and Lifton Embarrass Themselves, Again!

Post by Martin Hay on Sat 23 Nov 2013, 7:46 pm

Hasan Yusuf wrote:Nice article, Martin. I think it needs to be spread around, so I'm gonna put up a link to it on my blog when I find the time.
 Cool.

I might expand it a little to address some of the other crap in their piece.

Martin Hay

Posts : 217
Join date : 2013-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Send In the Clowns: Fetzer and Lifton Embarrass Themselves, Again!

Post by AllenLowe on Sun 24 Nov 2013, 12:22 am

great article Martin; I find this subject exhausting sometimes but most of all it is hard to keep up with disinformation that's out there on the OTHER side, without having to worry about disinfo from OUR side. I continue to respond whenever I can on my Facebook page, but it's tough to keep when even journals like Mother Jones and David Corn start the Oswald-did-it bull.

AllenLowe

Posts : 67
Join date : 2011-12-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Send In the Clowns: Fetzer and Lifton Embarrass Themselves, Again!

Post by Robert Charles-Dunne on Sun 24 Nov 2013, 1:08 am

"As Dr. Wecht noted, "...we have been fortunate, to be able to bring together, all of the top critic researchers, who have been working on this case—some going back 40, 45 years; others, more recently. But we have essentially all of them." Apparently, Fetzer and Lifton weren't happy with this remark. "...that is obviously false", they write. "He did not invite David S. Lifton, the author of Best Evidence (1980). He did not invite Jim Fetzer, the editor of Assassination Science (1998), of Murder In Dealey Plaza (2000), and of The Great Zapruder Film Hoax (2003)... He knows who we are and that we are not at his conference. So how can he (with a straight face) make such a blatantly false claim?"

The claim isn't false.  Wecht said invitees were "top critic researchers."  Lifton and Fetzer don't qualify.  Seems quite self-explanatory, doesn't it? 


It is because Wecht "knows who you are" that you were "not at his conference."


Again, self-explanatory.  As always, I'm happy to help out the hard of thinking.

Robert Charles-Dunne

Posts : 107
Join date : 2011-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Send In the Clowns: Fetzer and Lifton Embarrass Themselves, Again!

Post by Martin Hay on Sun 24 Nov 2013, 1:54 am

Robert Charles-Dunne wrote:"As Dr. Wecht noted, "...we have been fortunate, to be able to bring together, all of the top critic researchers, who have been working on this case—some going back 40, 45 years; others, more recently. But we have essentially all of them." Apparently, Fetzer and Lifton weren't happy with this remark. "...that is obviously false", they write. "He did not invite David S. Lifton, the author of Best Evidence (1980). He did not invite Jim Fetzer, the editor of Assassination Science (1998), of Murder In Dealey Plaza (2000), and of The Great Zapruder Film Hoax (2003)... He knows who we are and that we are not at his conference. So how can he (with a straight face) make such a blatantly false claim?"

The claim isn't false.  Wecht said invitees were "top critic researchers."  Lifton and Fetzer don't qualify.  Seems quite self-explanatory, doesn't it? 


It is because Wecht "knows who you are" that you were "not at his conference."


Again, self-explanatory.  As always, I'm happy to help out the hard of thinking.
Exactly, Robert.

Neither Fetzer nor Lifton has ever added anything to our understanding of the assassination. In fact, quite the opposite is true. By pretending that the Zapruder film, JFK's corpse, the X-rays and photos etc. have all been faked or altered, these clowns help perpetuate the false notion that these materials support the official fairy tale when, in fact, they disprove it.

All they've ever done is sow confusion and create unnecessary conflict.

Martin Hay

Posts : 217
Join date : 2013-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Send In the Clowns: Fetzer and Lifton Embarrass Themselves, Again!

Post by Hasan Yusuf on Sun 24 Nov 2013, 7:06 am

Martin Hay wrote:I might expand it a little to address some of the other crap in their piece.
Good idea, Martin. I've put up the link to it on my blog.

Hasan Yusuf

Posts : 1783
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 28
Location : Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

View user profile http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Re: Send In the Clowns: Fetzer and Lifton Embarrass Themselves, Again!

Post by Frankie Vegas on Wed 27 Nov 2013, 8:51 am

Well, this whole situation has been bizarre. I dared to comment on the stories about Jim and Len being disinformation and CIA and was also accused of being CIA and a 'shill' for Jim.

For all the times I have supposedly worked for the CIA I am decidedly broke. I really am going to have to demand a pay rise.

Frankie Vegas

Posts : 367
Join date : 2009-11-09
Age : 33
Location : New Zealand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Send In the Clowns: Fetzer and Lifton Embarrass Themselves, Again!

Post by greg parker on Wed 27 Nov 2013, 9:17 am

Agent 99 and a Half wrote:For all the times I have supposedly worked for the CIA I am decidedly broke. I really am going to have to demand a pay rise.
Stock standard answer from CIA disinfo agents.

_________________
Mixing Pop and Politics he asks me what the use is
I offer him embarrassment and my usual excuses
While looking down the corridor
Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

            Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

greg parker
Admin

Posts : 3448
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 58
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Re: Send In the Clowns: Fetzer and Lifton Embarrass Themselves, Again!

Post by Frankie Vegas on Fri 29 Nov 2013, 10:34 am

greg parker wrote:
Agent 99 and a Half wrote:For all the times I have supposedly worked for the CIA I am decidedly broke. I really am going to have to demand a pay rise.
Stock standard answer from CIA disinfo agents.
Hahaha! Busted!!

When you bust a CIA agent on a forum or comment section they *POOF* explode into a big dust ball of glitter, never to be seen or heard from ever again.

Frankie Vegas

Posts : 367
Join date : 2009-11-09
Age : 33
Location : New Zealand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Send In the Clowns: Fetzer and Lifton Embarrass Themselves, Again!

Post by greg parker on Fri 29 Nov 2013, 2:57 pm

Agent 99 and a half's famous last words... wrote:Hahaha! Busted!! 


When you bust a CIA agent on a forum or comment section they *POOF* explode into a big dust ball of glitter, never to be seen or heard from ever again.

...before.... POOF! 
It was nice knowin' ya, Frankie the V... or whoever you really were...pale

_________________
Mixing Pop and Politics he asks me what the use is
I offer him embarrassment and my usual excuses
While looking down the corridor
Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

            Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

greg parker
Admin

Posts : 3448
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 58
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Re: Send In the Clowns: Fetzer and Lifton Embarrass Themselves, Again!

Post by Frankie Vegas on Fri 29 Nov 2013, 3:07 pm

But I didn't burst into glitter. I'm obviously safe. Wink

Frankie Vegas

Posts : 367
Join date : 2009-11-09
Age : 33
Location : New Zealand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Send In the Clowns: Fetzer and Lifton Embarrass Themselves, Again!

Post by greg parker on Fri 29 Nov 2013, 3:13 pm

Frankie Vegas wrote:But I didn't burst into glitter. I'm obviously safe. Wink
cheers (Close call, though!)

_________________
Mixing Pop and Politics he asks me what the use is
I offer him embarrassment and my usual excuses
While looking down the corridor
Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

            Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

greg parker
Admin

Posts : 3448
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 58
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Re: Send In the Clowns: Fetzer and Lifton Embarrass Themselves, Again!

Post by Mark A. O'Blazney on Fri 29 Nov 2013, 8:12 pm

You remind me of Tinkerbell in the 'Wonderful World of Disney' opening credits, weilding a mighty wand, indeed!  They are stars, not glitter!  Like a supernova.
Thanks, Frankie.  Fetzer has buried himself in his own words.

Mark A. O'Blazney

Posts : 100
Join date : 2013-10-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Send In the Clowns: Fetzer and Lifton Embarrass Themselves, Again!

Post by Frankie Vegas on Fri 29 Nov 2013, 8:23 pm

Mark A. O'Blazney wrote:You remind me of Tinkerbell in the 'Wonderful World of Disney' opening credits, weilding a mighty wand, indeed!  They are stars, not glitter!  Like a supernova.
Thanks, Frankie.  Fetzer has buried himself in his own words.
Worth a star   Worth a star    Worth a star Worth a star    Worth a star      Worth a star Worth a star Worth a star    Worth a star    Worth a star Worth a star 
 Worth a star  Worth a star I'm taking that as a compliment! Worth a star   Worth a star 
Worth a star      Worth a star Worth a star      Worth a star      Worth a star     Worth a star Worth a star    Worth a star

Frankie Vegas

Posts : 367
Join date : 2009-11-09
Age : 33
Location : New Zealand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Send In the Clowns: Fetzer and Lifton Embarrass Themselves, Again!

Post by Mark A. O'Blazney on Fri 29 Nov 2013, 8:29 pm

To be taken as such.  Wondering what the state of Kennedy research shall be a year from now?  What more shall we know?  And what do we know now that we didn't a year ago?  Just askin'.

Mark A. O'Blazney

Posts : 100
Join date : 2013-10-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Send In the Clowns: Fetzer and Lifton Embarrass Themselves, Again!

Post by Frankie Vegas on Fri 29 Nov 2013, 8:50 pm

Sadly my magic wand doesn't extend to foretelling the future. But my guess is on knowing more. There is a fantastic book coming out *thanks Greg and Lee. And we will have the Joannides files if Jefferson Morley gets his way, which is slowly beginning to look hopeful.
I also foretell a step up in disinformation such as the video that shows the shooter on the knoll and death bed confessions. Also the damn Smoking Gun has taken a lot of people in. Maybe the more good info we get out the more bad will be piled on...
My prognosis is that the state of research will be both good and bad. Lets hope that it leans more on the good side!  Worth a star

Frankie Vegas

Posts : 367
Join date : 2009-11-09
Age : 33
Location : New Zealand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Send In the Clowns: Fetzer and Lifton Embarrass Themselves, Again!

Post by Albert Rossi on Sat 30 Nov 2013, 4:41 am

A couple more to look forward to:  word has it that John Newman is working on a three-part study of various CIA subdivisions during the period 1953-1964, including JM/WAVE.  And I am anxiously awaiting David Talbot's book on Allen Dulles.

Albert Rossi

Posts : 417
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 61
Location : Naperville, IL USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Send In the Clowns: Fetzer and Lifton Embarrass Themselves, Again!

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:01 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum