Choose Search Type
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» What strange affidavits these are!
Today at 7:38 pm by Ed. Ledoux

» Kennedys and King website
Today at 6:05 pm by Paul Francisco Paso

» The Facts about Connally's Wounds
Today at 5:53 pm by Paul Francisco Paso

» Kent Courtney
Yesterday at 11:47 pm by Hasan Yusuf

» a ramble in and around Pine St, NO
Yesterday at 11:45 pm by Hasan Yusuf

» Anatomy Of A Second Floor Encounter
Yesterday at 11:01 pm by barto

» ROKC Lampoon
Yesterday at 7:56 pm by steely dan

» Backyard photo´s rifle
Yesterday at 11:04 am by Ed. Ledoux

» No Shots Fired From The TSBD
Yesterday at 4:48 am by Stan Dane

Log in

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Furl  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds


Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 


Affiliates
free forum
 



Fetzer On Dieugenio

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fetzer On Dieugenio

Post by JFK Student on Wed 11 Dec 2013, 10:22 pm

http://donaldfox.wordpress.com/2013/11/19/the-jfk-war-the-disturbing-case-of-jim-dieugenio-lbj-and-israel/

JFK Student

Posts : 228
Join date : 2013-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fetzer On Dieugenio

Post by Hasan Yusuf on Thu 12 Dec 2013, 7:29 am

Pardon my French, but Fetzer and Don Fox can go fuck themselves.

Hasan Yusuf

Posts : 1778
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 28
Location : Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

View user profile http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Re: Fetzer On Dieugenio

Post by Albert Rossi on Thu 12 Dec 2013, 7:43 am

Even though anyone with a little discernment will realize how lame these criticisms are, I nevertheless found it quite amusing to see how the article stumbles around almost apologetically.

Albert Rossi

Posts : 417
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 61
Location : Naperville, IL USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fetzer On Dieugenio

Post by dwdunn(akaDan) on Thu 12 Dec 2013, 8:20 am

One of the more pleasant aspects of reading the writings of bigots is recognizing how much of a confused kaleidoscope their minds must be. Fox cites an article which to most ordinary minds will probably encourage a more favorable impression of Lyndon Johnson; but since Fox wants to emphasize the Big Jew Threat, he apparently thinks such an article helps his case. And even though Jim DiEugenio has provided a good deal of information showing how even-handed and maybe even to some extent pro-Arab John Kennedy's foreign policy was, it's DiEugenio that he and Fetzer are attempting to smear.....as tainted by ADL, Jews, etc etc influences. Which only proves yet again that writing bullshit is really easy when you can just pull stuff out of your butt.

Speaking of which, Fetzer himself "raises questions" about Jim for being on "the wrong side" of debates involving: Judyth Vary Baker (discredited); CIA personnel being at the Ambassador Hotel the night Robert Kennedy was shot (discredited); Peter Janney (deserves to be discredited). In light of the fact that Jim's recent review of Shenon's book alone is something like ten times more worthwhile reading than anything Fetzer & Co. are presenting, this latest attempted smear probably deserves to be ignored were it not for the importance of the subject(s) and the appalling road Fetzer is walking down.

dwdunn(akaDan)

Posts : 304
Join date : 2013-06-22
Age : 53
Location : among the hills of southern Indiana, USA

View user profile http://xefdisposable.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Fetzer On Dieugenio

Post by Albert Rossi on Thu 12 Dec 2013, 8:37 am

dwdunn(akaDan) wrote:One of the more pleasant aspects of reading the writings of bigots is recognizing how much of a confused kaleidoscope their minds must be. Fox cites an article which to most ordinary minds will probably encourage a more favorable impression of Lyndon Johnson; but since Fox wants to emphasize the Big Jew Threat, he apparently thinks such an article helps his case. And even though Jim DiEugenio has provided a good deal of information showing how even-handed and maybe even to some extent pro-Arab John Kennedy's foreign policy was, it's DiEugenio that he and Fetzer are attempting to smear.....as tainted by ADL, Jews, etc etc influences. Which only proves yet again that writing bullshit is really easy when you can just pull stuff out of your butt.

Yeah, this is of course on the par with calling him a CIA agent [sic!].  Interestingly, I recently read:

http://mjayrosenberg.com/2013/11/15/jfk-was-first-last-president-to-oppose-israeli-nuclear-development/

which was forwarded to me by Jim, obviously in an attempt to downplay the antagonism between JFK and the Israeli hard-liners  Wink 




Speaking of which, Fetzer himself "raises questions" about Jim for being on "the wrong side" of debates involving: Judyth Vary Baker (discredited); CIA personnel being at the Ambassador Hotel the night Robert Kennedy was shot (discredited); Peter Janney (deserves to be discredited). In light of the fact that Jim's recent review of Shenon's book alone is something like ten times more worthwhile reading than anything Fetzer & Co. are presenting, this latest attempted smear probably deserves to be ignored were it not for the importance of the subject(s) and the appalling road Fetzer is walking down.

This is what I was referring to in terms of "discernment".  I was first attracted to CTKA over other JFK sites because I saw there the eyes, ears and pen of someone who refuses to surrender his critical faculties just in order to hop on the latest bandwagon.

Albert Rossi

Posts : 417
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 61
Location : Naperville, IL USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fetzer On Dieugenio

Post by Hasan Yusuf on Fri 13 Dec 2013, 7:12 am

Perhaps CTKA could write an essay on Fetzer, exposing all of his bullshit beliefs? If I wasn't so preoccupied with the current book review I'm working on, I might have gone ahead and done it myself.

Hasan Yusuf

Posts : 1778
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 28
Location : Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

View user profile http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Re: Fetzer On Dieugenio

Post by Frankie Vegas on Mon 16 Dec 2013, 5:08 pm

All we really need to know about Jim Fetzer and his sudden writing about Jim DiEugenio is that Jim DiEugenio has become a regular speaker on Black Op and Jim Fetzer is no longer a regular speaker.
Very similar to Fetzer's recent attacks on Black Op and Len Osanic (Len is a disinfo agent) and Dr Cyril Wecht (Fetzer was not invited to the Pittsburgh symposium, therefore making Dr Wecht a Warren Commission apologist).
I really feel that if Fetzer wants to make these claims against these men and not look childish and pathetic at the same time, he should wait at least a year after being 'slighted' to write such nonsense.

Frankie Vegas

Posts : 367
Join date : 2009-11-09
Age : 33
Location : New Zealand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fetzer On Dieugenio

Post by Martin Hay on Tue 17 Dec 2013, 2:14 am

Got it in one, Frankie.

This is all about Fetzer's jealousy. For some reason, he thought of himself as Len's "co-host". Apparently Len didn't feel the same way. Now Fetzer's throwing his little tantrum, begging for someone to pay attention to him.

Pathetic, childish old fool.

Martin Hay

Posts : 217
Join date : 2013-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fetzer On Dieugenio

Post by JFK Student on Tue 17 Dec 2013, 9:03 pm

Fetzer needs to grow up I guess.

JFK Student

Posts : 228
Join date : 2013-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fetzer On Dieugenio

Post by Hasan Yusuf on Tue 17 Dec 2013, 10:09 pm

JFK Student wrote:Fetzer needs to grow up I guess.

What he really needs is a good kick up the butt hole.

Hasan Yusuf

Posts : 1778
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 28
Location : Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

View user profile http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Re: Fetzer On Dieugenio

Post by Andrea Skolnik on Tue 17 Dec 2013, 10:37 pm

Over the last 5 years I have learned to ignore Fetzer though I was not vocal about my opinions beyond the occasional stray post in a Facebook forum if his name was brought up .
I did not in any way start a grass roots movement to discredit him or gather the horde of sycophants that I am constantly accused of having and insist that they all remove him from their Facebook walls.
In fact he is still on my personal wall so that I can stay informed as to his more ridiculous posts in the event that accurate information is required to be posted in response.
When I removed 600 from my Facebook I left authors so that they could be contacted once the JFK Annie library was built and if I owned their books and posted links to their work  I wanted to give them the opportunity for feedback with readers.
Over the years I have always felt that the furious fight to prove that the Z film was faked and the insistence that this and this alone proves a cover up was not only absurd but also a smokescreen and a ploy to diminish the film as evidence.
After the Stone film resulted in so much attention on the records and led to the ARRB , Stone had a spotlight on him.
One of the main points he repeated in every interview was the value of the Z Film as EVIDENCE.
It was not until THEN did I start to see the vicious struggle within discussion forums to diminish the film as evidence by questioning its authenticity.
It was in these forums as the Fetzer brigade grew that you could see a pattern and trace it back to its roots.
Those that disagreed with Fetzer were attacked violently in forums , pushed out and silenced if they could not first be discredited.
The other side of the Fetzer coin plays in to the psyche memo to paint critics as illogical, gullible , believing any stray theory no matter how absurd , financially motivated , disagreeable and argumentative for no reason . 
I have questioned for the past few years why Black Op Radio still advertised for his books.
Now we have come full circle with Fetzer biting one of the hands that has fed him.
If as he claims he truly believes that Black Op is handled why has he allowed his book to be sold and advertised there all these years?

Andrea Skolnik

Posts : 8
Join date : 2013-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fetzer On Dieugenio

Post by Frankie Vegas on Tue 17 Dec 2013, 10:49 pm

When Len Osanic was making the 50 reasons for 50 years videos (which are marvelous) a lot of the researchers he approached and that were working on the videos said they wouldn't be involved if Fetzer was. Len felt a sense of loyalty to Jim Fetzer, and fought to keep him in, getting him one video.
Fetzer then had a big pity party because Bob Groden's video was number 11 and his was number 16.
That along with the Jim DiEugenio slight is what made Ftezer throw his toys completely out of the cot.
I felt terrible for Len, trying to do an old acquaintance a good turn out of kindness and getting slammed for it. Proving the old adage, no good deed goes unpunished.

Nice to see you here, Andrea Smile

Frankie Vegas

Posts : 367
Join date : 2009-11-09
Age : 33
Location : New Zealand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fetzer On Dieugenio

Post by Andrea Skolnik on Tue 17 Dec 2013, 10:55 pm

I have been following this forum for a while Frankie I just have not posted . 
I have decided to trim my interactive groups I am in and start to streamline my time better.
I only want to interact in forums that I feel are actually being productive or are actually saying anything worth my attention.
The recent blow up over at Educational was absurd and surreal and a waste of everyones time and threatens to derail and discount years of valuable work that was done there.
I look forward to helping this grow .

Andrea Skolnik

Posts : 8
Join date : 2013-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fetzer On Dieugenio

Post by Martin Hay on Wed 18 Dec 2013, 1:04 am

Andrea Skolnik wrote:
The recent blow up over at Educational was absurd and surreal and a waste of everyones time and threatens to derail and discount years of valuable work that was done there.
You got that right.

Especially since that lovely gentleman John Simkin deleted all my posts. I wrote some good stuff for his poxy forum.

Martin Hay

Posts : 217
Join date : 2013-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fetzer On Dieugenio

Post by Guest on Sun 22 Dec 2013, 8:08 am

Martin,

You asked John Simkin to prove he was making truthful accusations and
when he could not, he exacted a price from you. You could see who he was while only knowing of a small fraction of his hypocrisy as those more fully aware yet who  continue enabling him,:
http://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t468-shooting-damage-communications#4747

Some of your Ed Forum posts are archived here.:
https://web.archive.org/web/20130508125355/http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&mid=6310

Why would anyone post on a forum in which no one will answer David Reitzes repeated question about why thousands of posts are deleted arbitrarily and in secrecy? In his latest attempt to obtain an answer, he posted a link back to your description of the deletion of your posts.
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=2243&page=26#entry282955

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Fetzer On Dieugenio

Post by Martin Hay on Sun 22 Dec 2013, 6:42 pm

Thanks, Tom.

I wasn't aware that any of that stuff still existed.

And I agree, I can't understand why anyone would go along with this shit and continue to post at that forum. It says a lot about Pat Speer that when I told John where he could stick his membership, Speer rushed to his defense and criticized me.

Martin Hay

Posts : 217
Join date : 2013-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fetzer On Dieugenio

Post by Hasan Yusuf on Sun 22 Dec 2013, 11:47 pm

Pat Speer wrote:It says a lot about Pat Speer that when I told John where he could stick his membership, Speer rushed to his defense and criticized me.


Speer is probably the biggest arse licker on the Ed forum. After reading the way he stood up for Lifton when Lifton was being a complete dickhead, my respect for him went down hill.

Hasan Yusuf

Posts : 1778
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 28
Location : Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

View user profile http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Re: Fetzer On Dieugenio

Post by Martin Hay on Mon 23 Dec 2013, 12:50 am

Hasan Yusuf wrote:
Pat Speer wrote:It says a lot about Pat Speer that when I told John where he could stick his membership, Speer rushed to his defense and criticized me.


Speer is probably the biggest arse licker on the Ed forum. After reading the way he stood up for Lifton when Lifton was being a complete dickhead, my respect for him went down hill.
 
Speer does good research for the most part but he has a massive ego and has adopted a very patronising tone over the years - like he's solved the case and he's the only one who gets it. Which makes it very hard to respect the guy.


Lifton is scum. He is a spreader of blatant disinformation and his bizarre and ludicrous fantasies have helped destroy any chance of us figuring this thing out. Because of his bullshit theories, and those of his acolyte Doug Horne, sensible conversation about the medical issues is becoming increasingly rare.

Martin Hay

Posts : 217
Join date : 2013-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fetzer On Dieugenio

Post by Guest on Mon 23 Dec 2013, 5:31 am

The offending posts by Reitzes have now been erased from existence as well.

Another demonstration of John Simkin's love of democracy and free speech.  Whilst I assume that Reitzes was only asking the questions to stir up some shit it only goes to show that the answers were far worse so best to pretend that nobody had asked anything.

Idiots...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Fetzer On Dieugenio

Post by Martin Hay on Mon 23 Dec 2013, 5:53 am

Lee Farley wrote:The offending posts by Reitzes have now been erased from existence as well.

Another demonstration of John Simkin's love of democracy and free speech.  Whilst I assume that Reitzes was only asking the questions to stir up some shit it only goes to show that the answers were far worse so best to pretend that nobody had asked anything.

Idiots...


Wow, that's really messed up.

What can you say about people who continue to support Simkin after this?

Martin Hay

Posts : 217
Join date : 2013-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fetzer On Dieugenio

Post by John Mooney on Mon 23 Dec 2013, 6:00 am

I became convinced that Fetzer was deliberately up to no good on EDF during that long and terrible thread about Oswald/Lovelady in the doorway and Lovelady's shirt.

I think he was campaigning for the 50th anniversary media crackpot go to... "look at these crazy people".

John Mooney

Posts : 84
Join date : 2013-09-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fetzer On Dieugenio

Post by Hasan Yusuf on Mon 23 Dec 2013, 7:13 am

Martin Hay wrote:Speer does good research for the most part but he has a massive ego and has adopted a very patronising tone over the years - like he's solved the case and he's the only one who gets it. Which makes it very hard to respect the guy.


Lifton is scum. He is a spreader of blatant disinformation and his bizarre and ludicrous fantasies have helped destroy any chance of us figuring this thing out.

I wholeheartedly agree with everything you wrote above, Martin.

Because of his bullshit theories, and those of his acolyte Doug Horne, sensible conversation about the medical issues is becoming increasingly rare.

I tend to keep away from the medical evidence these days. That's not to say that I don't think it's important to keep researching it, just that's it too controversial, and I doubt that whatever I say will be accepted by too many people.

Hasan Yusuf

Posts : 1778
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 28
Location : Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

View user profile http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Re: Fetzer On Dieugenio

Post by AllenLowe on Mon 23 Dec 2013, 11:24 am

just to add, Speer is also an occasional advocate of "LBJ did it" theories. When I once told him this was irresponsible speculation he got quite mad at me.  I told him the only thing missing from these theories was evidence.

AllenLowe

Posts : 67
Join date : 2011-12-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fetzer On Dieugenio

Post by Guest on Tue 24 Dec 2013, 12:56 am

Martin Hay wrote:
Lee Farley wrote:The offending posts by Reitzes have now been erased from existence as well.

Another demonstration of John Simkin's love of democracy and free speech.  Whilst I assume that Reitzes was only asking the questions to stir up some shit it only goes to show that the answers were far worse so best to pretend that nobody had asked anything.

Idiots...


Wow, that's really messed up.

What can you say about people who continue to support Simkin after this?

Well, the irony here is that Dave Reitzes no longer appears as a member of the Education Forum.  Therefore to answer his question I guess they wiped his membership and all of his posts.  Clever, eh?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Fetzer On Dieugenio

Post by Martin Hay on Tue 24 Dec 2013, 1:48 am

Lee Farley wrote:
Martin Hay wrote:
Lee Farley wrote:The offending posts by Reitzes have now been erased from existence as well.

Another demonstration of John Simkin's love of democracy and free speech.  Whilst I assume that Reitzes was only asking the questions to stir up some shit it only goes to show that the answers were far worse so best to pretend that nobody had asked anything.

Idiots...


Wow, that's really messed up.

What can you say about people who continue to support Simkin after this?

Well, the irony here is that Dave Reitzes no longer appears as a member of the Education Forum.  Therefore to answer his question I guess they wiped his membership and all of his posts.  Clever, eh?


Jesus...and the moderators are happy to go along with this shit?

Sickening.

Martin Hay

Posts : 217
Join date : 2013-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fetzer On Dieugenio

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:33 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum