Choose Search Type
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Prayer Man Vs Sasquatch
Today at 4:25 pm by Hasan Yusuf

» ROKC Lampoon
Today at 4:24 pm by greg parker

» Prayer Man in the News
Today at 12:01 pm by greg parker

» Marina Oswald FBI 10/29 interview
Today at 11:49 am by greg parker

» Shirley Temple is Prayer Man According to Duncan McRae
Today at 1:53 am by Jake Sykes

» The Bold and the Italics
Fri 09 Dec 2016, 9:06 am by greg parker

» The Eighth Naval District
Thu 08 Dec 2016, 11:33 pm by Hasan Yusuf

» Send Lawyers Guns & Money Pt2
Thu 08 Dec 2016, 8:08 pm by barto

» Send Lawyers Guns & Money Pt1
Thu 08 Dec 2016, 11:58 am by barto

Log in

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Furl  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds


Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 


Affiliates
free forum
 



Fetzer On Dieugenio

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fetzer On Dieugenio

Post by dwdunn(akaDan) on Tue 24 Dec 2013, 9:11 am

In some circumstances not asking questions is an important part of education.

dwdunn(akaDan)

Posts : 304
Join date : 2013-06-22
Age : 53
Location : among the hills of southern Indiana, USA

View user profile http://xefdisposable.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Fetzer On Dieugenio

Post by Vinny on Tue 24 Dec 2013, 9:10 pm

The Education Forum needs to be renamed the Miss-education Forum.

Vinny

Posts : 232
Join date : 2013-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fetzer On Dieugenio

Post by Guest on Thu 26 Dec 2013, 11:00 pm

Thomas Graves at the EF has today asked where another of my threads has gone.  This is the Ralph Leon Yates thread that I started last year that generated some interesting, important and heated debate concerning the alleged hitchhiker that Yates picked up a few days prior to the assassination.

It appears to have disappeared too.  Rather than jumping the gun and calling the administration team what I instinctively want to call them I will instead ask Tom Scully if this was one of the threads that he hid from view?  Tom, when he was a true believer in John Simkin when others had already begun to see what he really was, told me that when he saw I had begun the process of deleting some of my posts he decided to hide from view some of the threads that he felt needed to be rescued from what he called "forum vandalism."  Little did Tom know but his former hero Simkin would go on to become the real vandal by deleting thousands of posts from people he decided he didn't like any longer.  

I do know that my McWatters/Bledsoe Bus thread was hidden from view by Tom but the difference with that thread was that it still appeared in a google search but when you clicked the link from the google search results you were hit with a "Oops we couldn't find that" message generated directly from the Education Forum.  

The Ralph Yates thread does not show up in a google search so I doubt Tom hid this one from view and if that is the case it will be the 8th such thread started by me that I have recently been unable to locate.

Edit: I am convinced that this Yates thread has been hidden from view rather than deleted.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Fetzer On Dieugenio

Post by Hasan Yusuf on Fri 27 Dec 2013, 7:13 am

JFK Student wrote:The Education Forum needs to be renamed the Miss-education Forum.


Better yet, from now on, we should refer to it as the Simkin dictatorship.

Hasan Yusuf

Posts : 1789
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 28
Location : Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

View user profile http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Re: Fetzer On Dieugenio

Post by greg parker on Fri 27 Dec 2013, 7:55 am

All I could find through the internet archives wayback machine is a list of thread participants.



The actual thread itself comes up with a message: "this account has been suspended"

It's back to square one on this apparently - Yates being the one who raised the issue of the motorcade and possible assassination etc etc... what a waste...

_________________
Mixing Pop and Politics he asks me what the use is
I offer him embarrassment and my usual excuses
While looking down the corridor
Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

            Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

greg parker
Admin

Posts : 3459
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 58
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Re: Fetzer On Dieugenio

Post by James DiEugenio on Fri 27 Dec 2013, 2:19 pm

Didn't Reitzes ask about what happened to my posts?

Was he booted for that?

I think Dawn Meredith did also.

BTW, all my original posts are now gone from EF.  They only show up in threads where there is a dialogue going on.

From what I heard from Speer, Simkin was intent on keeping the thing shut down.  Lifton started complaining to him that he needed it for research purposes. That is why he reopened it.

That is really something.  Because, besides Sean Murphy's great thread, there is nothing there anymore to read since almost all the good contributors are gone.

As per Fetzer, I try and ignore him these days.  I lost  faith in him what he did that huge thread on Judy Baker. He was simply wrong and knew so little about New Orleans that it was simply stubbornness on his part. He then backed Judy Wood?

Thanks DWD for your comments on my Shenon review.  That is still the number one rated article at CTKA.  Its getting over a thousand views per day.

James DiEugenio

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fetzer On Dieugenio

Post by dwdunn(akaDan) on Fri 27 Dec 2013, 2:38 pm

I guess it might be a good idea to consult a hostage negotiator. Maybe that will give us some clues how to deal with the mind of a hostage-taker before any others get killed?

 You're one-eyed

dwdunn(akaDan)

Posts : 304
Join date : 2013-06-22
Age : 53
Location : among the hills of southern Indiana, USA

View user profile http://xefdisposable.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Fetzer On Dieugenio

Post by dwdunn(akaDan) on Fri 27 Dec 2013, 2:44 pm

James DiEugenio wrote:Didn't Reitzes ask about what happened to my posts?

Was he booted for that?

I think Dawn Meredith did also.

BTW, all my original posts are now gone from EF.  They only show up in threads where there is a dialogue going on.

From what I heard from Speer, Simkin was intent on keeping the thing shut down.  Lifton started complaining to him that he needed it for research purposes. That is why he reopened it.

That is really something.  Because, besides Sean Murphy's great thread, there is nothing there anymore to read since almost all the good contributors are gone.

As per Fetzer, I try and ignore him these days.  I lost  faith in him what he did that huge thread on Judy Baker. He was simply wrong and knew so little about New Orleans that it was simply stubbornness on his part. He then backed Judy Wood?

Thanks DWD for your comments on my Shenon review.  That is still the number one rated article at CTKA.  Its getting over a thousand views per day.
You're welcome Jim. Just really pathetic where Fetzer's stooping to. Also, it's nice to know at least someone can get through to Simkin; I guess a lot of people owe Lifton a debt of gratitude, despite what Greg and Lee think of him  Laughing

dwdunn(akaDan)

Posts : 304
Join date : 2013-06-22
Age : 53
Location : among the hills of southern Indiana, USA

View user profile http://xefdisposable.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Fetzer On Dieugenio

Post by Guest on Fri 27 Dec 2013, 10:14 pm

James DiEugenio wrote:Didn't Reitzes ask about what happened to my posts?

Was he booted for that?

I think Dawn Meredith did also.

That is exactly what happened, Jim.  Reitzes asked whether it was standard practice on the EF to delete all of the posts of someone who has been banned.  Evan Burton, lying through his butt cheeks, said no.  It was his experience that this had never happened and is something they didn't want to do.  Burton asked Reitzes for specific examples and Reitzes responded with what had happened to you.

From that point it was all quiet on the western front for a while and no further replies from Burton were forthcoming.

Reitzes being Reitzes later came back and said that Martin Hay was claiming all of his posts had been deleted and whether any reply was going to be forthcoming.  This stayed on the "Forum Rules and Behaviour" thread for a while before the Reitzes questions completely disappeared along with all of his other posts and his membership.

He is claiming on another forum that he contacted Simkin directly about getting an answer to his questions.  It was then that his log in stopped working.  So to answer Reitzes question about whether it was policy to delete all of the posts of someone who is banned they decided to ban him and delete all of his posts.  That's a bit suspect 

And to top it all off there is nothing on the site to explain that this has occurred.  The same way that it was never announced that it had happened to you or Martin.  As much as I find Reitzes beliefs and opinions intolerable this action against him just goes to show how that forum does not want anyone rocking the boat and if you do you will gone, along with all of your work.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Fetzer On Dieugenio

Post by James DiEugenio on Fri 27 Dec 2013, 11:25 pm

"He is claiming on another forum that he contacted Simkin directly about getting an answer to his questions.  It was then that his log in stopped working.  So to answer Reitzes question about whether it was policy to delete all of the posts of someone who is banned they decided to ban him and delete all of his posts."


Wow.  Its like DW Dunn said.  We all thought we were contributing to a bank. One where we could put money in, knowing it would be there when we needed it.


Simkin does not think of it that way.  He looks at it as HIS OWN PRIVATE PRESERVE. 


BTW, has there been one author interview since I left at Spartacus? Albarelli perhaps?


So that was a bunch of BS also.

James DiEugenio

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fetzer On Dieugenio

Post by dwdunn(akaDan) on Fri 27 Dec 2013, 11:41 pm

Lee,  Graves has also posted this link recently in BK's RLY thread:

http://omgili.com/thread/j.JM_ertN3IC1iSvcg8rSoKVPUYivfdBt_UZ23863PN06m8YVHQOabR3UU1TltzCBgVe2HVgvz6Q6hfxZCm.SPzxPsayTtL5/

Appears to be what you started. Down below the "Visit Mexico" ad is your original, starting at "Main topic started 9 months ago" 

Also, congratulations: you're in 1st place


Last edited by dwdunn(akaDan) on Fri 27 Dec 2013, 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

dwdunn(akaDan)

Posts : 304
Join date : 2013-06-22
Age : 53
Location : among the hills of southern Indiana, USA

View user profile http://xefdisposable.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Fetzer On Dieugenio

Post by Guest on Fri 27 Dec 2013, 11:42 pm

No authors unless we count Paul Trejo and Harry Dean!

Those exchanges between Trejo and Lazar just got embarrassing and should have taken place in private so as to preserve the sanity of anyone unfortunate enough to be exposed to them.  Watching paint dry would be a better use of time than reading through that never ending back and forth.

Many of my threads are now gone yet Paul Trejo's bullshit remains.  All of your stuff is gone but Hank Albarelli's pompous crud remains.  All of Martin's posts have gone, yet David Lifton's body snatching remains.

I really thought the work we provided would be there as a resource for a long, long time.  I was wrong.


Last edited by Lee Farley on Sat 28 Dec 2013, 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Fetzer On Dieugenio

Post by Guest on Fri 27 Dec 2013, 11:51 pm

dwdunn(akaDan) wrote:Lee,  Graves has also posted this link recently in BK's RLY thread:

http://omgili.com/thread/j.JM_ertN3IC1iSvcg8rSoKVPUYivfdBt_UZ23863PN06m8YVHQOabR3UU1TltzCBgVe2HVgvz6Q6hfxZCm.SPzxPsayTtL5/

Appears to be what you started. Down below the "Visit Mexico" ad is your original, starting at "Main topic started 9 months ago" 

Also, congratulations: you're in 1st place

That's the one, Dan.  It was much longer than 9 posts though, in fact it was quite meaty because on that thread I posted every single  document pertaining to Ralph Yates.  Every single one as a resource for others to use but it now unavailable and we have a different thread with Larry Hancock taking things back to the place that my thread started from.  It's like being stuck in an episode of the Twilight Zone.

I distinctly remember much of the thread because Bill Kelly severely pissed me off by trying to castigate me without even bothering to read the posts for which he apologised when pointed out to him.  I also remember having to deal with Albert "I know everything that happened" Doyle by proxy when he was posting some of the most blatant nonsense I've ever read over at DPF most of which was made up out of thin air in true Bertie Doyle style.  His posts read like a Raymond Chandler novel.

It looks like the thread is now lost but it was the most definitive thread concerning the story of Ralph Yates on any forum and it tried to look at all the evidence, and presented all of the evidence, for the very first time.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Fetzer On Dieugenio

Post by dwdunn(akaDan) on Sat 28 Dec 2013, 12:05 am

Lee Farley wrote:
dwdunn(akaDan) wrote:Lee,  Graves has also posted this link recently in BK's RLY thread:

http://omgili.com/thread/j.JM_ertN3IC1iSvcg8rSoKVPUYivfdBt_UZ23863PN06m8YVHQOabR3UU1TltzCBgVe2HVgvz6Q6hfxZCm.SPzxPsayTtL5/

Appears to be what you started. Down below the "Visit Mexico" ad is your original, starting at "Main topic started 9 months ago" 

Also, congratulations: you're in 1st place

That's the one, Dan.  It was much longer than 9 posts though, in fact it was quite meaty because on that thread I posted every single  document pertaining to Ralph Yates.  Every single one as a resource for others to use but it now unavailable and we have a different thread with Larry Hancock taking things back to the place that my thread started from.  It's like being stuck in an episode of the Twilight Zone.

I distinctly remember much of the thread because Bill Kelly severely pissed me off by trying to castigate me without even bothering to read the posts for which he apologised when pointed out to him.  I also remember having to deal with Albert "I know everything that happened" Doyle by proxy when he was posting some of the most blatant nonsense I've ever read over at DPF most of which was made up out of thin air in true Bertie Doyle style.  His posts read like a Raymond Chandler novel.

But it looks like the thread is now lost but it was the most definitive thread concerning the story of Ralph Yates on any forum and it tried to look at all the evidence, and presented all of the evidence, for the very first time.
Ok, right, so only the discussions got preserved (somewhere) and the actual documentation went down the poophole. This is just the most ridiculous shitty nonsense; I originally checked in this early morning because I thought you were still a member at EF & so didn't understand why ANY of your threads would be deleted. The second half of this whole fucking year has been like the Twilight Zone; I'll be glad to start a new one.

dwdunn(akaDan)

Posts : 304
Join date : 2013-06-22
Age : 53
Location : among the hills of southern Indiana, USA

View user profile http://xefdisposable.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Fetzer On Dieugenio

Post by Guest on Sat 28 Dec 2013, 12:28 am

dwdunn(akaDan) wrote:
Lee Farley wrote:
dwdunn(akaDan) wrote:Lee,  Graves has also posted this link recently in BK's RLY thread:

http://omgili.com/thread/j.JM_ertN3IC1iSvcg8rSoKVPUYivfdBt_UZ23863PN06m8YVHQOabR3UU1TltzCBgVe2HVgvz6Q6hfxZCm.SPzxPsayTtL5/

Appears to be what you started. Down below the "Visit Mexico" ad is your original, starting at "Main topic started 9 months ago" 

Also, congratulations: you're in 1st place

That's the one, Dan.  It was much longer than 9 posts though, in fact it was quite meaty because on that thread I posted every single  document pertaining to Ralph Yates.  Every single one as a resource for others to use but it now unavailable and we have a different thread with Larry Hancock taking things back to the place that my thread started from.  It's like being stuck in an episode of the Twilight Zone.

I distinctly remember much of the thread because Bill Kelly severely pissed me off by trying to castigate me without even bothering to read the posts for which he apologised when pointed out to him.  I also remember having to deal with Albert "I know everything that happened" Doyle by proxy when he was posting some of the most blatant nonsense I've ever read over at DPF most of which was made up out of thin air in true Bertie Doyle style.  His posts read like a Raymond Chandler novel.

But it looks like the thread is now lost but it was the most definitive thread concerning the story of Ralph Yates on any forum and it tried to look at all the evidence, and presented all of the evidence, for the very first time.
Ok, right, so only the discussions got preserved (somewhere) and the actual documentation went down the poophole. This is just the most ridiculous shitty nonsense; I originally checked in this early morning because I thought you were still a member at EF & so didn't understand why ANY of your threads would be deleted. The second half of this whole fucking year has been like the Twilight Zone; I'll be glad to start a new one.

I still am a member there, Dan, but officially on moderation.  I will not ever post another word on that forum unless it is the word "pricks" but I'm guessing it wouldn't get authorised.  Once I have all of my content copied and back in my possession I will request they remove my membership.  The only reason I escaped the cull was because I couldn't post what I wanted to post when the likes of Jim and Martin were booted.

My best guess about my own threads is that Tom Scully hid the missing ones from view because he thought I was going to delete them and then what happened was Tom himself got deleted without any sort of notice and without anybody knowing what he had done.  Therefore some of my threads are in some sort of limbo and inaccessible. 

There is a thread here that covers a lot of ground on Ralph Yates called "Rashomon to Judgment" but it mainly consists of exchanges between me, Greg, RCD and Richard.  The EF one had more to it because I was batting back complete horseshit from quite a few people and demonstrated that John Armstrong and Jim Douglass cherry picked the evidence for the sections of their books containing the Ralph Yates story.

I will resurrect the thread here and see if I can add all the relevant links and documents.


Last edited by Lee Farley on Sat 28 Dec 2013, 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Fetzer On Dieugenio

Post by Guest on Sat 28 Dec 2013, 12:36 am

This is what you get when you click on the links from the Omgili site:


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Fetzer On Dieugenio

Post by Stan Dane on Sat 28 Dec 2013, 4:43 am

James DiEugenio wrote:Wow.  Its like DW Dunn said.  We all thought we were contributing to a bank. One where we could put money in, knowing it would be there when we needed it.

Simkin does not think of it that way.  He looks at it as HIS OWN PRIVATE PRESERVE.
Come to where the safety is.


Stan Dane

Posts : 2339
Join date : 2013-09-03
Age : 63

View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Fetzer On Dieugenio

Post by Martin Hay on Sat 28 Dec 2013, 5:23 am

Lee Farley wrote:


I will resurrect the thread here and see if I can add all the relevant links and documents.
 
I would personally appreciate that, Lee.

Your thread over at the EF was one of those I planned to read later on when I had the time to absorb it.

Martin Hay

Posts : 217
Join date : 2013-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fetzer On Dieugenio

Post by Albert Rossi on Sat 28 Dec 2013, 6:25 am

I second, that, Lee.  What I know of the Yates story comes from Douglass (and then Armstrong).

Albert Rossi

Posts : 417
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 61
Location : Naperville, IL USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fetzer On Dieugenio

Post by greg parker on Sat 28 Dec 2013, 8:11 am

Albert Rossi wrote:I second, that, Lee.  What I know of the Yates story comes from Douglass (and then Armstrong).
That would be the same with most people, Albert.

The facts got swept aside to keep another 2nd Oswald sighting alive.

_________________
Mixing Pop and Politics he asks me what the use is
I offer him embarrassment and my usual excuses
While looking down the corridor
Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

            Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

greg parker
Admin

Posts : 3459
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 58
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Re: Fetzer On Dieugenio

Post by greg parker on Sat 28 Dec 2013, 8:14 am

Stan Dane wrote:
James DiEugenio wrote:Wow.  Its like DW Dunn said.  We all thought we were contributing to a bank. One where we could put money in, knowing it would be there when we needed it.

Simkin does not think of it that way.  He looks at it as HIS OWN PRIVATE PRESERVE.
Come to where the safety is.

LOL. Thanks Stan.

Don't let Lee see this though... we were trying to rescue posts from the Ed Forum some time ago, and i accidentally wiped 'em all after they were reposted here  clown


Last edited by greg parker on Sun 29 Dec 2013, 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Mixing Pop and Politics he asks me what the use is
I offer him embarrassment and my usual excuses
While looking down the corridor
Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

            Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

greg parker
Admin

Posts : 3459
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 58
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Re: Fetzer On Dieugenio

Post by Frankie Vegas on Sun 29 Dec 2013, 8:05 pm

I have the EF archives. Someone emailed them all to me in a zip file. I think it has every single post ever right up until this year. If anyone is interested please let me know and I can email it to you. I haven't opened it and have no idea how it works but grabbed it in case someone wanted it later.

Frankie Vegas

Posts : 367
Join date : 2009-11-09
Age : 33
Location : New Zealand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fetzer On Dieugenio

Post by James DiEugenio on Mon 30 Dec 2013, 1:32 am

That's terrific Frankie.

If I decide to write another book, will inquire.

James DiEugenio

Posts : 213
Join date : 2013-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fetzer On Dieugenio

Post by Hasan Yusuf on Mon 30 Dec 2013, 2:32 am

James DiEugenio wrote:That's terrific Frankie.

If I decide to write another book, will inquire.


I think a biography on JFK and his Presidency from you is what we need, Jim.

Hasan Yusuf

Posts : 1789
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 28
Location : Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

View user profile http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Re: Fetzer On Dieugenio

Post by Albert Rossi on Mon 30 Dec 2013, 2:56 am

Hasan Yusuf wrote:
James DiEugenio wrote:That's terrific Frankie.

If I decide to write another book, will inquire.


I think a biography on JFK and his Presidency from you is what we need, Jim.

Precisely my thoughts.

Albert Rossi

Posts : 417
Join date : 2013-08-29
Age : 61
Location : Naperville, IL USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fetzer On Dieugenio

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:01 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum