REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

doyle  tippit  prayer  hosty  +Lankford  Theory  Humor  Lifton  Darnell  2  David  beckley  frazier  3  Floor  paine  4  11  tsbd  9  Mason  zapruder  Weigman  3a  fritz  Lankford  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
Alan_Dale
Alan_Dale
http://www.jfkessentials.com

Interview with Dr. Josiah Thompson Empty Interview with Dr. Josiah Thompson

Sat 14 Dec 2013, 6:24 am
http://www.jfklancer.com/audioconversations.html

Dr. Thompson is a distinguished author, investigator and educator. He is a former professor of Philosophy at Yale and Haverford College. In 1966 he was the author of an incisive commentary on the work of Richard H. Popkin's reconstruction of President Kennedy's assassination published in the New York Review of Books. And in 1967, his landmark work, 6 Seconds In Dallas became one of the decade's most balanced and influential examinations of the assassination. He is the author of two books on Kierkegaard, and in 1998 he published a memoir of his experience as a private investigator, Gumshoe: Reflections In A Private Eye. He is the subject of a series of interviews, referred to as Op. Docs conducted by Academy Award winning documentary film maker, Errol Morris, and made available through the New York Times website. His latest, as yet unpublished, book is Last Second In Dallas.
Duration: 01:01:49

Our future may lie beyond our vision, but it is not completely beyond our control. It is the shaping impulse of America that neither fate nor nature nor the irresistible tides of history, but the work of our own hands, matched to reason and principle, that will determine our destiny.

RFK

Interview with Dr. Josiah Thompson Empty Re: Interview with Dr. Josiah Thompson

Sat 14 Dec 2013, 7:08 am
Sorry to disagree with you here Alan, but your first sentence should consist of:

"Dr. Thompson is an author."

Each to their own I suppose.
Alan_Dale
Alan_Dale
http://www.jfkessentials.com

Sat 14 Dec 2013, 8:44 am
Hi Lee,

I understand. My objective with some of these programs is simply to document the current thinking and the personal journeys of a number of figures whose stories are a part of these investigations. I'm hopeful there is value in providing a snapshot, a 50-year mile marker, to document the stories of some of our senior investigators.

Thank you for listening. I appreciate your comment.

Alan

Our future may lie beyond our vision, but it is not completely beyond our control. It is the shaping impulse of America that neither fate nor nature nor the irresistible tides of history, but the work of our own hands, matched to reason and principle, that will determine our destiny.

RFK

Sun 15 Dec 2013, 4:12 am
Hi Alan,

I really appreciate what you are doing and I think everyone understands my feelings about Dr. Tinky-Wink Thompson.

I don't trust much of what he's got to say.

Lee
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum