REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

fritz  9  Weigman  paine  Floor  Humor  frazier  Theory  3a  prayer  +Lankford  Darnell  tsbd  David  4  Lankford  Lifton  11  beckley  hosty  2  Mason  doyle  tippit  3  zapruder  

Like/Tweet/+1

Prayer Man

+25
Triple_Underpants
Roger Odisio
lanceman
zangarathepatsy
robin unger
JFK_Case
Bigjohnaz
Jeff Reilley
Vinny
BC_II
alex_wilson
DaniDanz
greg_parker
MrScrambledEgg
Ray Mitcham
Redfern
TerryWMartin
Goban_Saor
Jake_Sykes
StanDane
The_Prodigal_Son
steely_dan
Ed.Ledoux
barto
Mick_Purdy
29 posters
Go down
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Prayer - Prayer Man Empty Prayer Man

Sat 14 Dec 2013, 11:07 am
Original Prayer Man thread at the Education Forum
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/20354-oswald-leaving-tsbd/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

G'day,
I have to say I find it oh so mildly amusing reading some of the comments, thoughts and rants associated on other forums regarding Prayer Man / Oswald on the front steps. It's sad really, watching people who have spent a lifetime married to an idea or a theory, only to witness that idea or theory shattering into a thousand pieces and not accepting the inevitable singular conclusion which is staring them in the face. To Greg Parker, Sean Murphy and all the other amazing researchers following the path of truth in this case I tips me Lid.

Mick

Prayer - Prayer Man Empty Re: Prayer Man

Sun 15 Dec 2013, 11:23 pm
Yeah, I see the usual suspect is dismissing Sean's work with a wave of the hand over at Deep Politics Forum.

Albert Doyle talking out of his arse as per usual thinking he knows everything about everything.  That man is the critical community's version of John McAdams.  It doesn't matter what the topic Albert Doyle knows exactly what happened.  Even if he has to make it all up.
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Sun 13 May 2018, 10:49 pm
David Reese Jones made another solid argument against Prayer Woman on FB.

"Just a thought......I cannot nail the photo as Oswald,from the photos I have seen.......but I would whisper that in general the females in Dealey Plaza tend to congregate TOGETHER...so that is against prayer woman. Also it would be like Oswald to be on his own and not "join in" with the crowd. So standing in the Prayer Man position suits the nature of the man.I reckon the evidence that Oswald was not over happy with some of the people in the parade especially Connally and to be fair JFK who on some evidence was not in line with Oswalds thinking on say Castro. So it would be in character for him to be reticent to go out front and cheer."

Prayer Man: More Than a Fuzzy Picture @ Barnes & Noble.

Prayer-Man.com
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 14 May 2018, 2:05 pm
Brilliant.
DRJ is spot on.
We can use the WC idea of Lee as a loner to bolster the lone PM.
Vinny

Mon 14 May 2018, 7:45 pm
The PM critics are getting desperate.Here is are some recent rantings.

Another blistering critique of Andrej's cartoon.  People DO NOT stand that way Andrej.  You're trying to fit a straight oversized leg in a round hole here. It's as simple as that. And besides this whole "PM is Oswald" goes against every single piece of plausibility and realism. Why would the murderers allow their patsy to even be out there during this crucial period, after planning this murder for the last 6-7 months? All of the groundwork that was laid down, only to see it go up in smoke when the victim of the murder enters the kill zone and the patsy wandering around outside instead of hiding himself up in the lunchroom.
OSWALD: So what am I supposed to do?
PLANNERS: Well, don't you know? Go right on out the front door and catch a glimpse of the President. And take a few photos while they go by.
OSWALD: OK.
HAHAHAHA!!!

Posted 21 hours ago
  On 5/12/2018 at 5:59 PM, Andrej Stancak said:
Sarah Stanton, like other doorway occupants, changed her location across films and Altgens6 picture. In Darnell, she stood just behind Mr. Shelley's right shoulder. I have dressed her in a white shirt in my reconstruction, however, this I cannot know or confirm. Mrs. Stanton might have her right forearm raised in Darnell's still which I can depict in the next revision.   
There are many anamolies here.
First, is about Stancak's latest 3D picture - the one above showing the figure to the left - and could not be Oswald.  Stancak is trying to convince us that taking a 5-9 figure and dropping one leg down onto the lower step will make someone shrink that much. The figure looks way too small to be anatomically or "real world" correct and should be "taller. Watch Oswald grow in the GIF below:
Prayer - Prayer Man Growing-oswald
Second, it's obvious that all on this kinder and gentler forum who really REALLY want to believe in this theory have lost all sense of plausibility or reality. The reason why I say that is because here we see a plot to murder the president.  They've planned it out since March '63, getting their patsy to publicly show how he's a hothead Communist (in NO), they get him into position in the building one month before Kennedy visits, yet they let him step out of the building right when the president is being shot and shortly thereafter. I mean - really, kinder and genter EF members? Does that not sound just a little bit too far fetched?  I think it does and many other researchers (but not on this forum but on other forums) think the same thing.
Third, Stancak is trying to show some photos of Oswald when he was younger, especially the muscular Oswald, that he stood on his back foot a lot.  That's fine but there simply is not enough photo evidence to prove this.  But now Stancak is also trying to say that because he does that a lot - stands on his back foot a lot - that it makes him shrink enough to fit the PM height. I mean - WOW - what an incredible leap of faith Stancak is taking here.    
Fourth, that muscular Oswald - according to many kinder and gentler members here - is NOT the so-called Lee Lee Oswald - it's the Hungarian clone that was found roaming the streets of Europe (Hungary?) right after WWII. He was plucked from the streets along with his Mom by fedora-wearing secret agents, who brought him back to the US and trained him to be the impostor of the Texas born Oswald.  And it just so happened that this Europe (Hungary?) born Oswald's Mom looked exactly like the US born Margeruite except she was frumpy and never smiled. So Stancak needs to be careful about using photo comparison techniques or it will upset the alternate world view of kinder and gentler members here.

Fifth, I'm finding it very hard to believe that in the Stancak image, taken from news footage that also shows Baker running toward the entrance of the building, that that would be Oswald up there (see #2 above) and also because LHO was supposedly found in the lunchroom where he was confronted by Baker and Truly. He cannot be in two places at the same time. So #2 and #5 are real dot connectors for me.

Mon 14 May 2018, 7:47 pm
From the work done by Bart Kamp is consider to be the best yet done to date.

johnw

Isn't April Fools day in April?

Mon 14 May 2018, 9:19 pm
That's what you get from people who fight a losing battle.  We know this, they don't.......

Prayer-Man.com
barto
barto

Thu 17 May 2018, 4:52 am
From Ed Edwards, posted on FB just now.

Buell agreed that the person marked Frazier in white is him and obviously Baker is Baker,...so the picture was taken just after the shots were fired..........THE PERSON MARKED AS PRAYER MAN.....Buell was not 100 % sure of, but the person was large (blew it up and measured and he is heavier than all the others).....his shirt is out of his pants........he is holding his hands / arms across his body.......and the shirt and all the other items mentioned are the characteristics of JACK DOUGHERTY of whom Buell knew well......However....thinking back Buell could not say he remembers it was Jack......but most likely it was,even tho Jack had a weird and wacky testimony with the Warren Commission ,Buell said that's the way Jack was...always fooling around and being goofy.........thats the story from Buell...ed

Dougherty, as if!

Prayer-Man.com
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Thu 17 May 2018, 10:27 am
Please ask for Jack's description... which we have.. it will make Edwards sound foolish.

Cheers, Ed
steely_dan
steely_dan

Thu 17 May 2018, 3:30 pm
Jack D in a frock peering into a purse. How's that for goofy, Wes.
Can somebody let Brian down gently?

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

barto
barto

Fri 18 May 2018, 12:04 am
It got 'better', not only is this guy compromised with his relationship to BWF but he also turns the whole thing into a mockery.
O K ......NOW I WILL HAVE TO TELL THE TRUTH I GUESS......Prayer man was Lee Oswald ....just as Baker was headed for the book depository doorway,Lee raced breaking JIM RUYN's running speed record to the second floor lunchroom,stopped briefly to steal a dime from ROY TRULY'S desktop and bought a Coke before Baker and Truly saw him and let him go...Lee then saw the real shooter as he left the building whom was Frank Sinatra who was still pissed off about JFK and MARILYN MONROE 's love triangle with Sam Giancana ....Lee didn't recognize Frank at first but did after hearing him singing strangers in the night as he headed to the railroad yard to get away in the sewer system with the three tramps who were later identified as a rat pack named Sammy,Peter, and Joey....after leaving the sewer,Lee realized his clothes had gotten dirty so he went to his Berkley rooming house and changed into new clothes.....as he was headed toward Jefferson to catch a movie,Lee was walking down Patton when a group of killers from the CIA or MILITARY INTELLIGENCE suddenly showed up and shot TIPPIT ....Lee figured it was not his day and went to the movies to see war is hell when all of a sudden the lights came on...thinking it was the end of the movie Lee called out "IT'S ALL OVER NOW" to which the corupt Dallas police moved in and arrested LEE for YELLING ...FIRE, IN A CROWDED THEATRE....to which LEE muttered "im just a patsy" Lee was taken to the Jail where he was shot 2 days later by John Wilkes Booth's cousin .....LEE WAS GUILTY OF NOTHING !!!!! AND IS STILL BEING PERSECUTED TODAY...55 YEARS LATER.....so,there you have it....lol.........ed

Prayer-Man.com
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Fri 18 May 2018, 8:05 am
Thats ugly Bart, Edwards is a ghoul.
He doesnt care about a innocent man convicted administratively of murder of JFK, Kennedys wife and kids, Oswald, the wife left with two girls. Tippit his family and his actual murderer.
I stopped caring what Edwards claims first time he claimed Buell is saying something different than he is quoted as saying on film.
So what does one expect from Ed Edwards.
Edwards is no longer any conduit.
His is propaganda and disinfo bias mixed with an appeal to authority in BWF.
Good luck to him.
Cheers, Ed
barto
barto

Fri 18 May 2018, 3:52 pm
Could not agree more Ed.

Prayer-Man.com
Vinny

Fri 18 May 2018, 9:22 pm
So many deniers around.

Prayer - Prayer Man Google10

Sat 19 May 2018, 3:24 am
Which forum is this Vinny?

Prayer-Man.com
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sat 19 May 2018, 4:32 am
https://www.flashback.org/p63123410

PekkariP1 talking about Bart.

Cheers, Ed
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sat 19 May 2018, 4:38 am

onopono
Medlem
Reg: Apr 2009
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av PekkariP1
Vi kan ju kika lite på vad Warrenkommisionen skriver i sin rapport, på sidan 43:

The lead car.—Described as a "rolling command car," this was an unmarked Dallas police car, driven by Chief of Police Curry and occupied by Secret Service Agents Sorrels and Lawson and by Dallas County Sheriff J. E. Decker.

Och så här vittnar polischefen Curry:
(Warren Commission Hearings: Vol. XII - Page 28)

Mr. CURRY - Well, on November 22, I was in the lead car of the Presidential caravan. With me were Secret Service Winston Lawson and Forrest Sorrels, and the sheriff of Dallas County, Bill Decker, and we were nearing the triple underpass in the western part of Dallas, and which is near Stemmons Express-way-it was necessary for us to move to Elm Street in order to get on the Stemmons Expressway to get the President's caravan down to the Trade Mart where they were going to have a luncheon.
… [ Visa mer ]

Ja, jag får åtminstone tillsvidare ge dig rätt just här, Pekka. I en intervju med Ellis för Garrisons undersökning av mordet på JFK säger han att han var placerad framför till vänster om president-limon under kortegen på sin motorcykel. Antagligen en slarvig formulering av Bart Kamp & co på prayer-man.com, att Ellis istället för att befinna sig inne i ledarbilen, befann sig på sin mc precis bredvid den vid tiden för skotten (väntar på mail-svar här).

Återkommer när/om svar kommer.

http://www.prayer-man.com/dpd/stavis...%5Bgroup%5D/0/
barto
barto

Sat 19 May 2018, 7:09 pm
If I get this right my statements on Ellis are brought up, where one guy is bitching about bad sourcing and the other points the sources out to him and the he is caught with his pants down. google translate is not doing a good job on this the whole thing reads wooden....

Prayer-Man.com
barto
barto

Sat 19 May 2018, 10:20 pm
I have asked Phil Hopley to do a talk for us at DPUK's local pub the Flying Horse when he is possibly coming over this summer. FPCC all the wayyyyyy.
Should be great to hear what's all up w that. Gonna video/audio record the whole thing of course.Possibly this summer
Steely and Prodigal Son time to drop down!

Prayer-Man.com
Vinny

Sun 20 May 2018, 9:12 pm
Good overview of Prayer Man here.

http://22november1963.org.uk/prayer-man-jfk-assassination

Mon 21 May 2018, 12:57 am
barto wrote:I have asked Phil Hopley to do a talk for us at DPUK's local pub the Flying Horse when he is possibly coming over this summer. FPCC all the wayyyyyy.
Should be great to hear what's all up w that. Gonna video/audio record the whole thing of course.Possibly this summer
Steely and Prodigal Son time to drop down!

I'm in London with work in June and July.  Haven't heard about August yet.  If you post the date I'll see if I can coincide it with a work trip Bart.  I'm assuming the meeting takes place on a weekend?
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Fri 25 May 2018, 11:20 am
From Prayer Man, Out Of The Shadows And Into The Light:

"Sean said if this were simply a matter of plucking out a rather blurry image and, solely on the basis of that image, rush to the judgement, "Look, it's obviously Oswald!" , then he said Pat's point would be well taken. But that is not what has happened here.
Not even close.
The Prayer Man images relate in a powerful way to a body of evidence putting Oswald, and the Baker-Truly encounter, on the First Floor and at the front entrance of the First Floor." pg.199
StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Fri 25 May 2018, 12:43 pm
Ed. Ledoux wrote:From Prayer Man, Out Of The Shadows And Into The Light:

"Sean said if this were simply a matter of plucking out a rather blurry image and, solely on the basis of that image, rush to the judgement, "Look, it's obviously Oswald!" , then he said Pat's point would be well taken. But that is not what has happened here.
Not even close.
The Prayer Man images relate in a powerful way to a body of evidence putting Oswald, and the Baker-Truly encounter, on the First Floor and at the front entrance of the First Floor." pg.199

StanDane
StanDane

Fri 25 May 2018, 1:02 pm
StanDane
StanDane

Fri 25 May 2018, 1:03 pm
Sponsored content