Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Craig's Mauser 7.65 stampSun 16 Dec 2018, 7:54 amMick Purdy
Fair Play For Brian DoyleThu 13 Dec 2018, 4:06 ambarto
More Tabloid TrashMon 10 Dec 2018, 8:06 amMick Purdy
Back Yard PhotographyMon 10 Dec 2018, 1:53 amJake Sykes
Amos Lee EuinsSat 08 Dec 2018, 9:48 ambarto
Judith McCullyWed 05 Dec 2018, 4:17 ambarto
Log in
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum
 



Share
Go down
avatar
Posts : 1530
Join date : 2012-01-04
View user profile

Re: Prayer Man

on Tue 24 Jul 2018, 11:48 am
Summary

If the figure standing in the shadows of the TSBD entrance is a white man, he must be either Lee Oswald or someone who was not a TSBD employee.

Cheers, Ed
avatar
Posts : 878
Join date : 2013-07-26
Location : Melbourne Australia
View user profile

Re: Prayer Man

on Tue 24 Jul 2018, 11:53 am
Yes Ed a thousand times, what more can we say! It is that simple. Thank-you
And - we can be reasonably confident it's not a stranger.

So...............around 95% certainty
avatar
Posts : 453
Join date : 2016-08-15
View user profile

Re: Prayer Man

on Tue 24 Jul 2018, 1:32 pm
Mick Purdy wrote:Yes Ed a thousand times, what more can we say! It is that simple. Thank-you
And - we can be reasonably confident it's not a stranger.

So...............around 95% certainty

Here's how I'm seeing it Mick, after having read yours and Ed's remarks:

If the figure standing in the shadows of the TSBD entrance is a white man, he must be either 1) Lee Oswald, 2) an important player in the conspiracy who was not a TSBD employee, or 3) someone who was not a TSBD employee who pushed his way into that corner from the sidewalk (I do not consider this to be a realistic scenario and therefore reject this possibility).


With that I'll up my certainty to 100% (95% LHO, 5% a conspirator) that PM is proof of a conspiracy. And that's the way it is, from my point of view anyway.

_________________
Release clear scans. Reveal the truth about Prayer Man. Preserve the history of the assassination of JFK.
avatar
Posts : 878
Join date : 2013-07-26
Location : Melbourne Australia
View user profile

Re: Prayer Man

on Tue 24 Jul 2018, 1:46 pm
Jake Sykes wrote:
Mick Purdy wrote:Yes Ed a thousand times, what more can we say! It is that simple. Thank-you
And - we can be reasonably confident it's not a stranger.

So...............around 95% certainty

Here's how I'm seeing it Mick, after having read yours and Ed's remarks:

If the figure standing in the shadows of the TSBD entrance is a white man, he must be either 1) Lee Oswald, 2) an important player in the conspiracy who was not a TSBD employee, or 3) someone who was not a TSBD employee who pushed his way into that corner from the sidewalk (I do not consider this to be a realistic scenario and therefore reject this possibility).


With that I'll up my certainty to 100% (95% LHO, 5% a conspirator) that PM is proof of a conspiracy. And that's the way it is, from my point of view anyway.
Yes Jake, like that, like it a lot.

I'll up the ante and of course I could be wrong but I'm almost certain Frazier is either talking with or listening to PM. Now that could be my lying eyes for sure. At no stage has Frazier ever - not ever - offered information that the person standing to his right atop the stairs was a stranger. FBI report states that no employee remembers observing a stranger at the building on the day. I too discount the stranger. I'll back it in that the figure in the shadows in the corner atop of the stairs of the Darnell frame is 99.0 % LHO
avatar
Posts : 1281
Join date : 2015-07-21
View user profilehttp://www.prayer-man.com/

Re: Prayer Man

on Tue 24 Jul 2018, 5:19 pm
I have done an interview for the Midnight Writer News Show it was good fun. I did not get bored listening to myself for a change..... Laughing

http://www.prayer-man.com/mwn-episode-078-bart-kamp-on-prayer-man-oswald-the-tsbd/
avatar
Posts : 453
Join date : 2016-08-15
View user profile

Re: Prayer Man

on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 9:19 am
I'll meet your 99% Mick and call; on Frazier. 

Yep, he was shown the picture and he knows it's somebody. I think by now he really ought to know that somebody can only be LHO. Who caught his eye as he surveyed his immediate surroundings following the shooting that day? That's the natural instinct of course, look around and make sure you're not in danger yourself. Gotta believe he saw a PM, even spoke to one. Not that I think he can talk about it now, but we must be real even if poor old Wes can't be.

_________________
Release clear scans. Reveal the truth about Prayer Man. Preserve the history of the assassination of JFK.
avatar
Posts : 453
Join date : 2016-08-15
View user profile

Re: Prayer Man

on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 9:24 am
barto wrote:I have done an interview for the Midnight Writer News Show it was good fun. I did not get bored listening to myself for a change..... Laughing

http://www.prayer-man.com/mwn-episode-078-bart-kamp-on-prayer-man-oswald-the-tsbd/

Barto. Great interview. Your best by far. You're all pro now. I thought the interviewer was great too. Really polished stuff, by both of you. Congratulations.

_________________
Release clear scans. Reveal the truth about Prayer Man. Preserve the history of the assassination of JFK.
Posts : 938
Join date : 2013-08-27
View user profile

Re: Prayer Man

on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 8:37 pm
Great interview indeed. You laid out all the points concisely.
avatar
Posts : 1281
Join date : 2015-07-21
View user profilehttp://www.prayer-man.com/

Re: Prayer Man

on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 9:51 pm
Thank you Jake and Vinny, seems we will do this again in the Autumn.
Posts : 938
Join date : 2013-08-27
View user profile

Re: Prayer Man

on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 9:59 pm
Great to see PM getting more coverage.
Guest
Guest

Re: Prayer Man

on Thu 26 Jul 2018, 6:06 pm
I enjoyed that Barto. You sounded good. It was interesting hearing you talk about how you got started. Well done bro!
avatar
Posts : 1281
Join date : 2015-07-21
View user profilehttp://www.prayer-man.com/

Re: Prayer Man

on Thu 26 Jul 2018, 11:53 pm
Thanks Paul

Btw has it ocurred to anyone that Richard Gilbride is assisting Brian Doyle......he is either using his account or dictating to Doyle......

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,562.1540.html
avatar
Posts : 1075
Join date : 2014-08-03
Age : 56
View user profile

Re: Prayer Man

on Fri 27 Jul 2018, 1:38 am
Holy shit! That puts you up against these two.



_________________

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused


Checkmate.

avatar
Posts : 1281
Join date : 2015-07-21
View user profilehttp://www.prayer-man.com/

Re: Prayer Man

on Fri 27 Jul 2018, 5:33 am
Posts : 107
Join date : 2017-06-02
View user profile

Re: Prayer Man

on Fri 27 Jul 2018, 8:30 am
barto wrote:I have done an interview for the Midnight Writer News Show it was good fun. I did not get bored listening to myself for a change..... Laughing

http://www.prayer-man.com/mwn-episode-078-bart-kamp-on-prayer-man-oswald-the-tsbd/

Bart anyone who gets bored of your speaking at all is simply not human. I devour every word and study you do mate lol.
avatar
Posts : 878
Join date : 2013-07-26
Location : Melbourne Australia
View user profile

Re: Prayer Man

on Sat 28 Jul 2018, 10:13 am
It's very important to remember this too. There could only be one reason for the panic at about 6.00pm that Friday night when it was thought there was a news photo about showing Oswald on the steps.

In my opinion there can only be one reason for that panic. That is to say that somebody (possibly Fritz and Co) knew about Oswald's alibi of being on those steps at the time of the assassination. They would have been petrified if any photographic evidence showing Lee Oswald anywhere else other than the sixth floor of the TSBD at that exact moment came to light.  Why would anyone bother to chase that up? Why? 

Because they knew how adamant Lee Oswald had been about his whereabouts at that time that's why.
Think about that for a moment. Take all the time you need.

 Who would've thought that the Altgen's 6 photo , the Doorman pic - would come in handy and help us understand why the Darnell and Weigman frames are so important in proving Oswald was where he said he'd been and had an airtight alibi. The fact that they bothered to visit Lovelady and had to have him confirm the figure in the doorway was he is proof that they at least must've believed Oswald when he'd said he was on those steps.
 Altgens was a still photo -  Darnell along with Weigman's were moving pictures. That's crucial in understanding why it would have been near impossible for the average person to ever know whether Lee Oswald had been filmed out front of the TSBD by the various news cameramen shooting on 16mm film. There were no portable consumer viewing devices at least not for the average punter.

But the Altgen's well that's another thing. Shot on a still camera in high quality resolution and easily viewable once printed within hours of it being taken.
avatar
Posts : 878
Join date : 2013-07-26
Location : Melbourne Australia
View user profile

Re: Prayer Man

on Sat 28 Jul 2018, 10:25 am
I'll meet your 99% Mick and call; on Frazier. 

Yep, he was shown the picture and he knows it's somebody. I think by now he really ought to know that somebody can only be LHO. Who caught his eye as he surveyed his immediate surroundings following the shooting that day? That's the natural instinct of course, look around and make sure you're not in danger yourself. Gotta believe he saw a PM, even spoke to one. Not that I think he can talk about it now, but we must be real even if poor old Wes can't be.



Yep Jake,


Always thought Wes was Lying about his recollection/ memory of who's standing next to him on his right hand side - on the steps. Simply because he's asking us to believe he can't remember who was within a mere couple of feet of him immediately after JFK had his brains blown out. That doesn't sit with me. Who doesn't remember such things at a time like that, and funny isn't it how his memory was and still is selective. He remembers without any trouble others who were on those steps, he's said as much. But no just can't recall who that person was standing just to his right atop of the stairs.He has at least done the next best thing and confirmed it could not have been Lovelady.  Cool
Posts : 371
Join date : 2013-07-16
View user profile

Re: Prayer Man

on Sun 29 Jul 2018, 8:51 pm
John Iacoletti to Alan Ford on page 156 of the “Prayer Woman” thread in the Duncan McCrea forum:

“Here's the problem, Alan.  There is no good argument for PP being LHO.  It's all based on a few people imagining that this blob of undifferentiated pixels "resembles" Oswald.”
 
This is rather ironic from a self-styled paragon of logic and objectivity. Firstly, the image of Prayer Man in Wiegman and Darnell is not a “blob of undifferentiated pixels”. Anyone who suggests that it is either blind, lying or in denial.
 
Secondly, Mr Iacoletti in his capacity of raisonneur extraordinaire frequently criticises his opponents’ straw man arguments. Here he is himself using a straw man argument often clutched at by Prayer Man deniers – the fallacious argument that the case for PM being LHO relies solely on the Wiegman and Darnell images. The truth is that the case for PM being LHO comprises a large deal of evidence besides the Wiegman and Darnell images.
 
Straw man argument has been defined as “an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument”. By avoiding the real argument for PM being LHO, the deniers concede its validity.
avatar
Posts : 3268
Join date : 2013-09-03
Age : 65
View user profilehttps://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Re: Prayer Man

on Mon 30 Jul 2018, 2:19 am
Iacoletti projects. I wouldn't expect anything less from a member of Stinky's forum.
Posts : 938
Join date : 2013-08-27
View user profile

Re: Prayer Man

on Tue 31 Jul 2018, 7:26 pm
Posts : 938
Join date : 2013-08-27
View user profile

Re: Prayer Man

on Tue 31 Jul 2018, 7:27 pm
So what happened to his good eyes? Also how did his good eye miss seeing the buttons,purse etc?
avatar
Posts : 3268
Join date : 2013-09-03
Age : 65
View user profilehttps://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Re: Prayer Man

on Wed 01 Aug 2018, 3:25 am
Vinny wrote:So what happened to his good eyes? Also how did his good eye miss seeing the buttons,purse etc?

Good eyes? Here they are, although I'm not sure which one is good:

Posts : 938
Join date : 2013-08-27
View user profile

Re: Prayer Man

on Wed 01 Aug 2018, 8:50 pm
That guy sees what he wants to see. Including things that are not there.
avatar
Posts : 1281
Join date : 2015-07-21
View user profilehttp://www.prayer-man.com/

Re: Prayer Man

on Sat 04 Aug 2018, 2:42 am
It's now official...The JFK internet is now dominated by a controlling Pro-Prayer Man clique that lies about the reason for banning and bans any poster who posts the correct evidence that Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton...This clique and its moderators do not account for their failing to check provably bad claims by the favored Prayer Man posters and are now officially witch-hunting those who can prove Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton in order to censor them from the internet...This controlling group is so possessed by the narcotic of total power that it is willing to ignore probably the biggest discovery in the last few decades in assassination research - the discovery a second witness of Oswald being in the lunch room with a Coke just prior to the shooting...This group is more interested in its domination and power than it is that I was the only one to detect Stancak had misdrawn his leg by 3 inches on Prayer Man and therefore refuted himself...The moderators of this controlling clique now bypass the evidence and go right to validating censorship on an individual basis therefore violating the basic premise of academic freedom at threat of moderation for anyone who disagrees...There's no embarrassment over a conclusive argument for Frazier locating Stanton via Calvery being ignored right in its face and done so by means of wrongful banning...

It's now official your trolling attempts at EF have been hindered quite a bit.....  Go for it!


#shutdownprayerwomanpage
avatar
Posts : 1075
Join date : 2014-08-03
Age : 56
View user profile

Re: Prayer Man

on Sat 04 Aug 2018, 2:52 am
He's no doubt scratching his ass-crack while he ponders his next move.
How can his good friend Debra Conway sit by and watch this travesty?

_________________

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused


Checkmate.

Sponsored content

Re: Prayer Man

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum