REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

11  Mason  doyle  Darnell  4  fritz  9  hosty  3  zapruder  +Lankford  tippit  prayer  Humor  tsbd  beckley  3a  Weigman  Lifton  Floor  Lankford  frazier  Theory  2  paine  David  

Like/Tweet/+1

Prayer Man

+25
Triple_Underpants
Roger Odisio
lanceman
zangarathepatsy
robin unger
JFK_Case
Bigjohnaz
Jeff Reilley
Vinny
BC_II
alex_wilson
DaniDanz
greg_parker
MrScrambledEgg
Ray Mitcham
Redfern
TerryWMartin
Goban_Saor
Jake_Sykes
StanDane
The_Prodigal_Son
steely_dan
Ed.Ledoux
barto
Mick_Purdy
29 posters
Go down
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 9 Empty Prayer Man

Sat 14 Dec 2013, 11:07 am
First topic message reminder :

Original Prayer Man thread at the Education Forum
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/20354-oswald-leaving-tsbd/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

G'day,
I have to say I find it oh so mildly amusing reading some of the comments, thoughts and rants associated on other forums regarding Prayer Man / Oswald on the front steps. It's sad really, watching people who have spent a lifetime married to an idea or a theory, only to witness that idea or theory shattering into a thousand pieces and not accepting the inevitable singular conclusion which is staring them in the face. To Greg Parker, Sean Murphy and all the other amazing researchers following the path of truth in this case I tips me Lid.

Mick

BC_II
BC_II

Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 9 Empty Re: Prayer Man

Sat 04 Aug 2018, 6:13 am
These poeple who continue to use straw men and say "pixels/blob" are missing the point. They MUST ACCOUNT for who that individual is! I don't care WHAT one believes. So, I ask them, WHO do they think it is and give the arguments. A strong case has been made that, moreso than not, it is LHO.
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Sat 04 Aug 2018, 9:46 am
Go for it!

Sat 04 Aug 2018, 7:20 pm
Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 9 When_m10

Sat 04 Aug 2018, 7:22 pm
Looks like Trit Trot might have been the originator of the Sarah Stanton theory.

Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 9 Sean_m11

Sat 04 Aug 2018, 7:24 pm
Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 9 Sean_m12

http://www.prayer-man.com/

Sat 04 Aug 2018, 11:21 pm
Or it was Pat Speer at EF in 2013.

Prayer Man: More Than a Fuzzy Picture @ Barnes & Noble.

Prayer-Man.com
Vinny

Sun 05 Aug 2018, 9:08 pm
Quite likely.

Sun 05 Aug 2018, 9:28 pm
Fetzer on Prayer Man. It starts around 1.03.

Sun 05 Aug 2018, 10:17 pm
I gave up after 60 seconds.....

Prayer-Man.com
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Tue 07 Aug 2018, 6:10 am
The trots command of english, be it "Texish" or British, is equal to his dating proficiency.
His girl broke up with him but she said they can still be cousins.

So be it!

Fetzer is a couple sandwiches short of a Subway franchise... thanks Vinny.

If you name two people near your position, then about to name a third, but are cut off and never name the third person but are asked to rename the second, then the third person was never denoted.
This is not rocket science etymology.

Im using BC's 'quote', thx!!

"The poeple who continue to use straw man arguments, or say its just "pixels, smudge or a blob" are not just missing the point. THEY must account for who that individual is! It matters little WHAT one believes. So WHO do they think it is, and give their arguments. A strong case has been made that, IT IS Lee Harvey Oswald by a study of the evidence.
Thus far their arguments have not been true or correct. Be they shotgunning for strangers or dart boarding females, each in turn has been rejected.
SO BE IT!
Cheers, Ed
BC_II
BC_II

Tue 07 Aug 2018, 7:53 am
Ed. Ledoux wrote:The trots command of english, be it "Texish" or British, is equal to his dating proficiency.
His girl broke up with him but she said they can still be cousins.

So be it!

Fetzer is a couple sandwiches short of a Subway franchise...  thanks Vinny.

If you name two people near your position, then about to name a third, but are cut off and never name the third person but are asked to rename the second, then the third person was never denoted.
This is not rocket science etymology.

Im using BC's 'quote', thx!!

"The poeple who continue to use straw man arguments, or say its just "pixels, smudge or a blob" are not just missing the point. THEY must account for who that individual is! It matters little WHAT one believes. So WHO do they think it is, and give their arguments. A strong case has been made that, IT IS Lee Harvey Oswald by a study of the evidence.
Thus far their arguments have not been true or correct. Be they shotgunning for strangers or dart boarding females, each in turn has been rejected.
SO BE IT!
Cheers, Ed

Ed it is extremely humbling for you of all people to be using a quote from me lol. I'm just tired of seeing folks attack the nature of a low quality image without recognizing the extreme relevance of the photo in context. I agree with you 100%, I've yet to see ANY convincing argument that it is either A) irrelevant, or B) not LHO. This is HUGE because of the fact that, as I've and so many of you have mentioned before me, whoever it is must be accounted for from even a basic historical perspective. In other words, we don't have know much about 11/22/1963 to know basic facts such as "well who was where in or around the building that worked there that morning?". Interestingly enough it is as if one must start with PM before moving on, else the entire case falls hard if LHO isn't where he is supposed to be officially.
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Tue 07 Aug 2018, 8:59 am
It counts for zip, but I know in my heart of hearts it's Lee Oswald a top of the stairs in the shadow in the corner standing right next to the guy who befriended him some 5-6 weeks earlier. The guy whom gave him a lift to work most days. The guy who taught him on the job. The guy who was with him more than most - for the time he worked in at the TSBD. The guy who knows exactly who was standing next to him immediately after the shots rang out. That guy!

It's Lee Oswald. It is proven beyond a reasonable doubt. And Buell Wesley Frazier knows this.

Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 9 Byp_211
Vinny

Tue 07 Aug 2018, 8:09 pm
I agree Mick. I hope he will open up soon.

Fri 10 Aug 2018, 1:52 pm
The wanker Doyle thinks Lee had a coke and ran into Stanton on the rear 2nd floor stairway landing.
Why would Sarah be out there.
There are no food or candy machines out there.
Besides she would, like all other office employees, take the front steps or lift to exit the building.
She would not risk putting her 300 lbs down the creaky old back stairs.
Far too risky!!
Sarah met Lee, he is not going out, he is having the soda for his lunch.
Lunch he ate in the Domino room and after perhaps Shelley saw Lee on the first floor before having a bite of his own lunch(?)
Which all interactions logically happen near the front egress not the rear.
Utter wanker

Next he will prove Sarah's roaming girth was reason for reinforcement of all the floors with an extra sheet of plywood....
steely_dan
steely_dan

Sun 12 Aug 2018, 4:07 am
Things are not going well for Brian. Stinkys latest posts should leave Brian in no doubt that he is just a little bitch.......a pathetic whore if you will. Should he whinge too much he'll be banned.
Perhaps he can console himself on Gilbrides warm tit.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

barto
barto

Sun 12 Aug 2018, 6:09 pm
Duncan MacRae, I think you should be aware that Richard Gilbride uses Brian Doyle's login details at your forum or if he is more careful dictates his messages for Doyle to post. The first is easy to check thru the account's IPs used, logged in as BD.
If not he is dictating and emailing it to him.

How do I know this?

The sentencing and wording is a complete give away. Doyle never mentioned hoaxers ever before in any of his posts until a few days ago that post reads like a Gilbride post. But now on page 173 the investigation into the films up the chain was assumely done by RG ( mind you he did as much about it as everything else he claims to have done). Doyle cannot even post a picture let alone investigate the imagery deeper. 

You and I, do not see eye to eye on quite a few things and one could construe this as me trying to influence you in removing his membership.

I am glad to be proven wrong, but this is the 2nd or 3rd instance that Gilbride is writing rebuttals for Doyle. And they differ in no way when it comes to quality of content between the two of them. They amount to bugger all actually. Doyle did a fab thing tho, he killed the second floor lunch room encounter even more without realising it. Brian you will get the credit for this.

Prayer-Man.com
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Tue 14 Aug 2018, 4:26 am
Classy.
Shit in his eye and offer a hanky.
Nicely done.
Cheers. Ed
StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Tue 14 Aug 2018, 5:02 am
steely dan wrote:Perhaps he can console himself on Gilbrides warm tit.

Ms Gilbride is a fine wet-nurse to the unwanted, the rejected, and those banned.
barto
barto

Tue 14 Aug 2018, 5:06 pm
Well we knew this anyway, and he did make a mention of this before but Doyle is kinda thick and needs his face rubbed into it for him to comprehend that Duncan played Doyle, and Doyle  still comes up with a full denial. Always better than admitting you have been wrong for two years and counting.....

Duncan didn't see the buttons, Duncan INVENTED the buttons as a prank directed at members of another venue.
You latched on to my creation.

to which the pleb replied

A good detective/analyst would realize you couldn't draw arrows to buttons unless you could see them...You can just make out the two buttons that go up one side of the collar... 

You are not a good detective nor a good analyst, nor do you have any qualifications or expertise to even remotely entertain anyone else.

#shutdownprayerwoman

Last edited by barto on Tue 14 Aug 2018, 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Tue 14 Aug 2018, 5:18 pm
Der Forum may see a little more activity.

Checkmate.

Vinny

Tue 14 Aug 2018, 8:33 pm
Screenshot in case it gets deleted.

Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 9 Prayer12

Wed 15 Aug 2018, 4:08 pm
Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 9 Jyrz8e10

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Prayer-Man.com
steely_dan
steely_dan

Wed 15 Aug 2018, 4:22 pm
barto wrote:Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 9 Jyrz8e10

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
If you're really drunk.....and you squint...(I know because I've tried it)....Doyles version of PM still looks like a huge woman. Somebody needs to tell him.....

Checkmate.

MrScrambledEgg
MrScrambledEgg

Thu 16 Aug 2018, 10:52 pm
I'm not expert on PrayerMan but in defence of Wesley Frazier surely PM could not have been on the steps in front of him very long. 

In the Weigman film as I recollect PM is behind Shelley and Lovelady having apparently just arrived from lunch. A few seconds later S & L have run down the road and PrayerMan has moved onto the step and is leaning against the wall, getting filmed by Darnell. A few seconds later PM apparently moves towards the door to get out of the way of the women moving up the steps and is supposedly behind the door when the plod Baker asks him a question just a few seconds later.

If the above is correct PM would only have moved into Frazier's line of sight just when he is distracted by the shooting and commotion. Has anybody done some sort of timeline for PM's movements as per the above or whatever is the canonical version of them?
Vinny

Sat 25 Aug 2018, 8:21 pm
Prayer - Prayer Man - Page 9 Jfk_ha10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum