Latest topics
Craig's Mauser 7.65 stampSun 16 Dec 2018, 7:54 amMick Purdy
Fair Play For Brian DoyleThu 13 Dec 2018, 4:06 ambarto
More Tabloid TrashMon 10 Dec 2018, 8:06 amMick Purdy
Back Yard PhotographyMon 10 Dec 2018, 1:53 amJake Sykes
Amos Lee EuinsSat 08 Dec 2018, 9:48 ambarto
Judith McCullyWed 05 Dec 2018, 4:17 ambarto
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

Go down
View user profilehttp://martianpublishing.com

Re: Prayer Man

on Sat 13 Oct 2018, 10:52 am
Vinny wrote:Fetzer on Prayer Man. It starts around 1.03.

Thanks, Vinny. The video is painful to watch and Fetzer is as silly as ever. Like Barto, I couldn't stand much of it but simply fatforwarded to the 1.03.55 mark to start watching. Loud and obnoxious, Fetzer talked about how fat the guy is compared to Oswald and especially his claim that the tall guy next to Prayerman can't be Frazier because Larry somebody-or-other said it wasn't.

He also claims he has looked at every Darnell clipping on the web and cannot find this portion and would like to know where it came from, if not faked. Maybe he should have looked for Weigman?

As we know, Frazier himself has acknowledged that figure as himself so Fetzer has, as usual, fallen far short of any actual evidence gathering. I take it that he, like Armstrong, works better on coercing "statements" from people that sound like evidence.

What a wanker.

View user profilehttp://martianpublishing.com

on Sat 13 Oct 2018, 11:10 am
Vinny wrote:
This guy is a real piece of work. Greg has been going round and round with the tag team of Dumber and Dumbest (Shackelford and Vinny Tieto) over on FB. Shackelford is his own worse enema and Tieto proudly claims to have been "investigating" the case for 50+ years... during which time he has not strayed one iota from the WC Report.

Funny, I wouldn't call that "investigating". I would called that trolling from preconception.

And Shackelhead keeps sidestepping his early support of JVB by claiming that he no longer completely supports her every statement, only those which, you know, he still does, sort of... or something.

Personally, I don't know how Greg can keep up the conversation with these two loons.

But, that's me.

View user profile

on Sat 13 Oct 2018, 10:29 pm
Yes I have been reading those threads on FB.Martin keeps on about how he does not support JVB any longer.Greg keeps on calling him out on it. Tieto reminds one of DVP and Payette. Francois Carlier was invited to join the debate too by Jones  but so far no reply from him.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum