Choose Search Type

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Furl  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

free forum

Trinity Evangelical Lutheran School

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trinity Evangelical Lutheran School

Post by greg parker on Tue 24 Dec 2013, 8:04 am

As most will know, this was the school Oswald was enrolled in when he first moved to New York.

There are two main controversies with this.

1. That this was an out of area enrolment, and

2. After the assassination, the then current principal told the FBI that the school did not begin keeping records until 1957 and therefore could provide no information about Oswald.

I know all sorts of theories have been put forward about those two things. But they are based on nothing but suspicion.

I have my own theory about number 1 that actually has some evidence underpinning it. My concern here is controversy number 2. It is easy to posit that the school and/or FBI lied about "no records". It is easy to be sceptical about such a claim. I most certainly am.

But I would like to be able to rule out the official line. Is it at all possible that the record on this is accurate? I just do not understand how a school could function without any record keeping, but some of my suspicions have been wrong in the past, and I am prepared to be wrong again. Can anyone shed any light? Was it possible for a school in 1950s New York to get by without keeping any records? Are there other known examples?

Mixing Pop and Politics he asks me what the use is
I offer him embarrassment and my usual excuses
While looking down the corridor
Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

Billy Bragg
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
The Cold War ran on bullshit.

greg parker

View user profile http://

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top