REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Floor  doyle  Darnell  paine  +Lankford  beckley  frazier  hosty  tsbd  Lankford  David  fritz  Theory  9  4  Lifton  tippit  Mason  Humor  Weigman  prayer  zapruder  3  3a  11  2  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down

Photo Alteration? Empty Photo Alteration?

Sat 11 Jan 2014, 4:13 pm
This was pointed out on another forum, and is so obvious, I'm surprised I never noticed it before. The top of the motorcycle windshield appears to have been cut off, leaving a square top to the windshield.

Photo Alteration? Z

Compare this shape, plus the height of the windshield, to the windshield in this blowup from the Altgens 6 photo.

Photo Alteration? Z
Martin Hay
Martin Hay

Photo Alteration? Empty Re: Photo Alteration?

Sat 11 Jan 2014, 6:37 pm
Firstly, I have no problems seeing the rounded top of the windshield. Why others cannot see it I have no idea.

Secondly, is it even possible to alter a polaroid?

Sat 11 Jan 2014, 7:02 pm
Photo Alteration? Moorman

For some reason, the discontinuity in the outer rim of the windshield is more apparent in this copy.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Sat 11 Jan 2014, 7:52 pm
Martin Hay wrote:Firstly, I have no problems seeing the rounded top of the windshield. Why others cannot see it I have no idea.

Secondly, is it even possible to alter a polaroid?
It appears to be there to me, as well.

I also wonder what possible purpose altering that section of the photo could serve?

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Albert Rossi
Albert Rossi

Sun 12 Jan 2014, 1:28 am
I agree with Martin and Greg -- it's visible, just weak.  But one could hardly call the rest of the photo high resolution.

I presume that the conjecture about alteration would have to do with eliminating evidence of forward spatter (skull fragment) from the rear of JFK's head?

Sun 12 Jan 2014, 2:45 am
My eyes must not be very good. Try as I may, I cannot see it.

I believe the poster that pointed it out believed it was tied into the fact that motorcycle cop Chaney claimed he rode past the limo, on the right side, to inform Decker of the shooting, prior to the limo making it to the Triple Underpass. Although this was supported by other DPD motorcycle cops, Chaney cannot be found in any films or photographs passing or ahead of the limo.
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sun 12 Jan 2014, 12:32 pm
I also have to agree that although, it's difficult to see, the shape of the shield is visible to me also.

Photo Alteration? Byp_211
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum