REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Theory  2  +Lankford  Mason  9  fritz  frazier  zapruder  Floor  Lankford  doyle  paine  3a  prayer  tippit  beckley  hosty  4  Darnell  Lifton  David  3  tsbd  Humor  Weigman  11  

Like/Tweet/+1

Judyth Baker - a credible source?

+16
Ed.Ledoux
Mick_Purdy
StanDane
BC_II
alex_wilson
barto
AllenLowe
greg_parker
Vinny
Goban_Saor
Frankie Vegas
beowulf
Hasan Yusuf
Mark A. O'Blazney
Lee Harvey Coogan
9K116
20 posters
Go down
9K116
9K116

Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 6 Empty Judyth Baker - a credible source?

Mon 19 Jul 2010, 10:49 pm
First topic message reminder :

While reading on William Greer on spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk, I found following statement, obviously, from book of JVB:
Lee (Harvey Oswald) told me that the driver’s habits (William Greer) had been studied, and a shot going off would cause him to brake, which would slow the vehicle down. This was desired because even this cabal feared Aristotle Onassis, who would send killers out to track down anyone who killed Jackie Kennedy, or so the rumor went – and besides, everybody liked Jackie and orders were out not to hit her. It was to spare Jackie that some very expert marksmen missed or delayed their shots that day in Dealey Plaza: she was in their line of sight a great deal of the time, according to David Ferrie, who got the report from Marcello's henchmen as soon as he arrived in the Houston area.
http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKgreerW.htm

Well, I think it is impossible. Conspirators, whoever they were, couldn't have any materials on behaviour of certain SS agents under stress situation, since I believe the very SS did no perform such tests and studies (and thus failed a lot during November 22).

I find such claims from JVB indicates that her story is not 100% truth.

barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 6 Empty Re: Judyth Baker - a credible source?

Thu 18 Jul 2019, 10:50 pm
steely dan wrote:
greg parker wrote:Such a Christian soul. I am choking up.

Judyth "Didn't even take ONE of the pain killers they prescribed, though have kept them if the pain gets too bad in the future or to donate to someone in need who is poorer than I am."
These pills MUST be rushed to Sanibel...Brian's head is about to explode!!

Buhahahahahahahahaha

Prayer-Man.com
alex_wilson

Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 6 Empty Re: Judyth Baker - a credible source?

Fri 19 Jul 2019, 1:11 am
With all the pills Brian's already got rattling about inside him he could make a small fortune as human maracas..imagine him shakin his ass on stage with Grace and the Starship..
He wasn't the first human maracas however. That honour goes the LarrythePipper..aka SeedlessLarryImage..aka the world's stupidist drug mule..instead of swallowing half a kilo of marijuana he swallowed a giant termite mound. When they bred hatched and hardened inside his peculiarly resilient intestinal tract he discovered he could make sweet music just by shaking his grotesquely swollen gut.
He ended up working with all the greats..Harry Houdini even escaped from him a couple of times. Things went tragically wrong when he appeared at a Munich beerkeller in 1941. After gorging himself on bratwurst his stomach exploded all over Herman Goering during a particularly energetic rendition of the Horst Weesel Lied
Poor old LarrythePipper. At least he had a better end than his cousin LarrytheShipper..he was sunk just off Malta in late 1941 by the RAF..he was transporting a Bavarian Oompah band t the Afrika Korps t help keep moral up.

Is that a doppelganger in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?
Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

For every HARVEY there must be an equal and opposite LEE
Professor Sandy Isaac Newton Laverne Shirley Fonzie Larsen's 
Famous 1st Law of Doppelganging

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Fri 19 Jul 2019, 2:37 am

Judyth "Didn't even take ONE of the pain killers they prescribed, though have kept them if the pain gets too bad in the future or to donate to someone in need who is poorer than I am."

Someone needs to inform Judyth of Arc that using drugs that are not prescribed to you is illegal. At least here in the States. Not to mention that it can be extremely dangerous.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Fri 19 Jul 2019, 9:36 am
Stan Dane wrote:

Someone needs to inform Judyth of Arc that using drugs that are not prescribed to you is illegal. At least here in the States. Not to mention that it can be extremely dangerous.
LOL Judyth killed someone with weaponized cancer and plotted to kill a head of state with the same weapon. Laws do not apply to her. She also broke the heart of David Lewis when she chose Lee, but that's another story...

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
alex_wilson

Wed 04 Sep 2019, 9:27 pm
Forget Prayerman and the 2FLRE...Salvation is at hand!!! After nearly 56 years the JFK case is about t b broken open.
"How?" i hear you ask...by a specially convened Grand Jury? The Innocence Project? Or even by a Truth and Reconciliation Committee?
No.
By a piece of guerilla street theatre that would fill old Pyotr Rachovsky himself with a warm and fuzzy glow.
Later this month, on the streets of Washington D.C. the good citizens will wake up t a coterie of crazed rotund cultsters in Lee Harvey Oswald masks!!!
That's right Hari Juddufki has gathered her brain addled drones from the backwoods of Kentucky t the Holy Prostrate Compound in Bumfuck Alabama.
Singing " Stand by your Man"( with a wheezing Bob Groden providing subsonic basso profoundo walrus bellows) they're going t do the conga down Pennsylvania Ave, their dead eyes gazing vacantly out from behind the papier mache Lee Harvey Oswald masks( i just pray t Armstrong they didn't get Brian t make them..if they did they better hope its not a sunny day i sure as fuck wouldn't want Bri Bris strangely gelatinous "papier mache"melting down my face)
That's not all folks!!! Our brave campaigners will b handing out FPCC leaflets!!
I say make it a party! Invite Rafaelo the Archangel..exhume Anna Lewis..by the looks of Hari Juddufkis disciples the rotting maggot ridden corpse of a slack jawed yokel would fit right in.
That's the ticket!! A quasi revival cum mass public nervous breakdown on the streets of Washington is really going t convince the politicos and their parasitical hangers on t take JFK research seriously...

Last edited by alex wilson on Thu 05 Sep 2019, 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Wed 04 Sep 2019, 10:07 pm
alex wilson wrote:Forget Prayerman and the 2FLRE...Salvation is at hand!!! After nearly 56 years the JFK case is about t b broken open.
"How?" i hear you  ask...by a specially convened Grand Jury? The Innocence Project? Or even by a Truth and Reconciliation Committee?
No.
By a piece of guerilla street theatre that would fill old Pyotr Rachovsky himself with a warm and fuzzy glow.
Later this month, on the streets of Washington D.C. the good citizens will wake up t a gaggle of crazed rotund cultsters in Lee Harvey Oswald masks!!!
That's right Hari Juddufki has gathered her brain addled drones from the backwoods of Kentucky t the Holy Prostrate Compound in Bumfuck Alabama.
Singing " Stand by your Man"( with a wheezing Bob Groden providing subsonic basso profoundo walrus bellows) they're going t do the conga down Pennsylvania Ave, their dead eyes gazing vacantly out from behind the papier mache Lee Harvey Oswald masks( i just pray t Armstrong they didn't get Brian t make them..if they did they better hope its not a sunny day i sure as fuck wouldn't want Bri Bris strangely gelatinous "papier mache"melting down my face)
That's not all folks!!! Our brave campaigners will b handing out FPCC leaflets!!
I say make it a party! Invite Rafaelo the Archangel..exhume Anna Lewis..by the looks of Hari Juddufkis disciples the rotting maggot ridden corpse of a slack jawed yokel would fit right in.
That's the ticket!! A quasi revival cum mass public nervous breakdown on the streets of Washington is really going t convince the politicos and their parasitical hangers on t take JFK research seriously...
The deeper into the comments, the deeper the madness descended. God Botherers and Holocaust Deniers.

She believes it will make the news, and no doubt it will.

And once again. we will all be painted as moronic and crazed as they are.

Thank you CAPA for your enabling of this.

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

alex_wilson

Wed 04 Sep 2019, 10:34 pm
I seriously can't understand it Greg
.What the fuck do they think they're doing?
These are meant t b highly educated sophisticated folk. Right? Phds..Ivy Leaguers...
Lawyers, professors, doctors.
How can they be so naive and so fucking myopic?
CAPA is supposed t represent the acceptable face of conspiracy..at least that's what i gather..associating with the tawdry Trine Day carnival of hucksters, charlatans, alien love spawn and assorted certifiable whackjobs destroys their credibility.
Absolutely.
Not only does JVB look like the Fat man A bomb that was unleashed over Hiroshima..her mere presence has the same effect.
Half a century of work transformed into vapourised shadows on the Washington sidewalks.
Is it egotism? Greed? Desperation? Stupidity? Or some devilish disinformation scheme?
They've reduced this case t the tabloid gutter.
Caddy the sly old organ grinder..JVB the trained monkey writhing on top of his Lee Harvey Oswald shaped barrel organ..( no LarryTrotterImage not THAT sort of organ..go back t sleep and dream of clarifying your way across Sanibel Causeway on a moonlit night)
By the way Greg i checked out the comments on the thread.
One of Hari Juddufkis latest disciples is a racist anti semite from Pretoria..did you see the book he was plugging? Tastefully titled " Synagogue of Satan"
And CAPA are hobnobbing with these degenerates?
alex_wilson

Tue 10 Sep 2019, 6:47 pm
Hey Greg..Juddufkis given you a name check on her FB page...mangling a few of your comments in her normal duplicitous fashion.
With her patented Bambi eyed pout..bottom lip a tremblin'( just the way Lee used t like)
"I'm a WITNESS PEOPLE..I MET JACK RUBY TWICE.".plug for conference..obligatory pander for cash...attempting t associate you with the dreaded McAdams.
Oh yes and a photo of some books..apparently this proves Trine Day aren't a bunch of common hucksters...preying on peoples deepest fears.
Hey a photo of some books is a couple of steps up from the usual "evidence" she tries t palm off.
She makes me sick with anger. A historical predator.
A wolf in pig's clothing. Her gurning porcine snout snuffling out crocodile tears...it's downright despicable.
Fetzer and co reaped the harvest and Juddufkis the hurricane.
They've done more t turn off clued up educated people than a whole dumpster truck of McAdamses...
T see the Fez pontificating about Anna Lewis...trying t shoehorn one con into another...it's enough t make you want t buy a basement in Sanibel Island and shack up with a holocaust denying 1980s game console...

Artist, poet, polymath, cancer research prodigy Judyth Vary Baker's  first words to Lee HARVEY Oswald. New Orleans April 1963

" To answer your question I  ALWAYS  look for mundane reasons for seeming anomalies before considering  sinister explanations. Only a fool would do otherwise. And I'm no fool" The esteemed Professor Larsen  From  his soon to be published  self help book " The Trough of Enlightenment "( Trine Day  Foreword  Vince Palamara)

" Once you prove Davidson's woman's face then Stanton's breasts follow naturally " Brian Doyle
Vinny

Tue 10 Sep 2019, 8:04 pm
Now apparently Oliver Stone will be speaking at the CAPA conference.

Admin

Tue 10 Sep 2019, 9:41 pm
alex wilson wrote:Hey Greg..Juddufkis given you a name check on her FB page...mangling a few of your comments in her normal duplicitous fashion.
With her patented Bambi eyed pout..bottom lip a tremblin'( just the way Lee used t like)
"I'm a WITNESS PEOPLE..I MET JACK RUBY TWICE.".plug for conference..obligatory pander for cash...attempting t associate you with the dreaded McAdams.
Oh yes and a photo of some books..apparently this proves Trine Day aren't a bunch of common hucksters...preying on peoples deepest fears.
Hey a photo of some books is a couple of steps up from the usual "evidence" she tries t palm off.
She makes me sick with anger. A historical predator.
A wolf in pig's clothing. Her gurning porcine snout snuffling out crocodile tears...it's downright despicable.
Fetzer and co reaped the harvest and Juddufkis the hurricane.
They've done more t turn off clued up educated people than a whole dumpster truck of McAdamses...
T see the Fez pontificating about Anna Lewis...trying t shoehorn one con into another...it's enough t make you want t buy a basement in Sanibel Island and shack up with a holocaust denying 1980s game console...
LOL. She has as running the FB group, Fair Play for Lee Harvey Oswald> Not only have I not been a member for quite a while, I never had anything to do with running it. It was simply cross-posted there by Ted Rubinstein. 

Her post on the other hand, has been shared 34 times, including to one group called  "Dare to Call it a Jewish Conspiracy"

Apparently her supporters are rusted on. Why knew? I just assumed they were normal, sane, rational people who could be swayed by facts and logic.

Me

Don Jeffries

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Sat 14 Sep 2019, 3:33 pm
Latest ramblings from Vary Faker

Scott Lomoglio he was not trying to get a job at the State Mental Hospital. If you had read Me & Lee, you would know his true purpose in filling out a job application there. It was a ply to account for his going there TWICE, after which you never hear any mention of the hospital again from Lee, because it was merely a ploy. An important man such as Clay Shaw would never have sent his precious time with the likes of David Ferrie and Lee to get him' registered' so he could get a 'job' at a state mental hospital over 100 miles from New Orleans, with inadequate and wrong ID to 'prove' residence. That was a mere bet, if you will only read ME & LEE and get the details. I was involved in this matter and was with ee when he returned to the hospital on Saturday 'to check on his job application'... if you had the details, they begin with the fact that the car couldn't move--couldn't just drop ee off--but had to stay under the stares of many people lined up trying to get registered (almost all blacks)... because they were parked by the only payphone in town, waiting for a call. I have the map and layout to show you the location of that phone. They were waiting to join a convoy going into the State Hospital and had to stay close to the phone, to find out when to join, so all vehicles would go in together, uninspected.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sat 14 Sep 2019, 6:26 pm
Ed. Ledoux wrote:Latest ramblings from Vary Faker

Scott Lomoglio he was not trying to get a job at the State Mental Hospital. If you had read Me & Lee, you would know his true purpose in filling out a job application there. It was a ply to account for his going there TWICE, after which you never hear any mention of the hospital again from Lee, because it was merely a ploy. An important man such as Clay Shaw would never have sent his precious time with the likes of David Ferrie and Lee to get him' registered' so he could get a 'job' at a state mental hospital over 100 miles from New Orleans, with inadequate and wrong ID to 'prove' residence. That was a mere bet, if you will only read ME & LEE and get the details. I was involved in this matter and was with ee when he returned to the hospital on Saturday 'to check on his job application'... if you had the details, they begin with the fact that the car couldn't move--couldn't just drop ee off--but had to stay under the stares of many people lined up trying to get registered (almost all blacks)... because they were parked by the only payphone in town, waiting for a call. I have the map and layout to show you the location of that phone. They were waiting to join a convoy going into the State Hospital and had to stay close to the phone, to find out when to join, so all vehicles would go in together, uninspected.
If you will only read Mee and Lee  

It is all in Mee and Lee

How did you get in here without a copy of Mee an Lee?

Last edited by greg parker on Sat 14 Sep 2019, 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Me

Don Jeffries

Vinny

Sat 14 Sep 2019, 6:58 pm
She is very good at making up stuff.

Sun 15 Sep 2019, 12:34 pm
Vinny wrote:She is very good at making up stuff.
Nope. She needs the help of "serious researchers" to make stuff up.  People like Fetzer, or Groden. People who Brian hoists his leotard on. People who organise conferences but don't invite Brian.
Why?

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

alex_wilson

Sat 09 Nov 2019, 12:53 am
CALLING ALL TRUE BELIEVERS IN THE ONE GOD YAHWEH...
Those dastardly Cointelpro bastards have hacked into Juddufkis bank accounts!!
She needs your help!!
Only YOU can ensure the 7th annual JFK conference goes ahead.
Donate now!!

Thank you.
In Yahwehs name

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sat 09 Nov 2019, 7:38 am
alex wilson wrote:CALLING ALL TRUE BELIEVERS IN THE ONE GOD YAHWEH...
Those dastardly Cointelpro bastards have hacked into Juddufkis bank accounts!!
She needs your help!!
Only YOU can ensure the 7th annual JFK conference goes ahead.
Donate now!!

Thank you.
In Yahwehs name
I was hoping this was a joke.

But no. She's at it again.

==update! UNBELIEVABLE,OUR BANK CARD HAS JUST BEEN BLOCKED!!! BANK OF AMERICA WAS SUPPOSED TO BE WATCHING THAT CARD SO THIS WOULDN'T HAPPEN AGAIN!.

Only one reason for this: suspected unauthorized usage. Is this a personal account? If so why, since the conference is operated by a limited liability company Judyth started?

If it is a company account (as it should be), Judyth should know she cannot use it for personal costs.

WHEN IT STOPPED WORKING, MADE CALL (CALL FINISHED JUST MINUTES AGO). AND ALL MY SOCIAL SECURITY DATA HAS BEEN CHANGED SO I COULD NOT PASS THEIR QUESTIONS. THEY SAY I'M SUPPOSED TO KNOW A 'KATHY BAKER' AS A FAMILY MEMBER! SO I 'FLUNKED'...

The idea that the bank would give you the answers to security questions is laughable.

ONCE AGAIN, HAVE TO GO TO THE BANK AND STRAIGHTEN THIS OUT (LAST TIME, THAT FORCED ME TO MAKE AN EXPENSIVE TRIP TO THE USA. THANK GOD, AM IN THE USA NOW!) ==God be with us!==

Hallelujah! 
NO, NOT AGAIN!!!!!! The 7th annual JFK ASSASSINATION CONFERENCE was doing fine, when suddenly, we were hacked in every direction at the same time. Ticket sales were blocked for 22 days! Our bank account was hacked. PayPal hacked.My computer ruined.

Nowhere here is she actually claiming any money was "stolen"
from the bank or paypal accounts, although that may be what she wants the rubes to believe. And it seems very odd that it took about 3 weeks to notice that ticket sales were blocked. Not that it mattered because she admits later in the thread that it is now almost sold out. So the real problem appears to be not so much missing money, but being blocked from accessing it - which in the usual course of events, is a pain, but easily fixable. All in all, it's hard to understand what the extra funds are really needed for. If it is just a cash flow problem, borrow it off Milligan until it's sorted out. 

But we all know what the real problem is.

The date of the Conference on our Facebook page was changed from 2019 to 2018. We even had a lawsuit threat, that if we did not remove five speakers, a court order would shut us down! We proved that we did nothing wrong and heard no more from them, thanks to a wonderful lawyer who helped. This effort to destroy the conference began SEPTEMBER 11, (notice the date?) with the lawsuit threat. BUT WHO WOULD WANT TO SHUT US DOWN? We must be getting under somebody's skin!

I would! So I must be the guilty party and I never even knew it! Judy has cleverly outmaneuvered me into a confession...

May Yahweh have mercy on my Rubber Soul...

Me

Don Jeffries

steely_dan
steely_dan

Sat 09 Nov 2019, 8:31 am
"If it is a company account (as it should be), Judyth should know she cannot use it for personal costs".

Hang on! Are you aware that her mobility cart only does 12 mpg? Do you expect her to push it, and her groceries, all the way back to the Hilton? Possibly under fire from Deep State assassins? On legs riddled with spider bites!
I've just sent her £1.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

TerryWMartin
TerryWMartin
http://martianpublishing.com

Sat 09 Nov 2019, 8:33 am
There's nary a shed sharp enough for these tools!

greg_parker
Admin

Sat 09 Nov 2019, 9:21 am
steely dan wrote:"If it is a company account (as it should be), Judyth should know she cannot use it for personal costs".

Hang on! Are you aware that her mobility cart only does 12 mpg? Do you expect her to push it, and her groceries, all the way back to the Hilton? Possibly under fire from Deep State assassins? On legs riddled with spider bites!
I've just sent her £1.
Bless you, my son.

Me

Don Jeffries

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sat 09 Nov 2019, 9:39 am
Terry W. Martin wrote:There's nary a shed sharp enough for these tools!
I have stared all morning into my pile of chicken giblets for the answer to what may be coming next in the Judyth saga...

What I see is very disturbing.

A peace pact between the Judyfskiists and the Armstrongites whereby Oswald will be depicted as the reincarnation of Saint Drogo, Patron Saint of Ugly Insane People Who Have a Thing for Coffee and Sheep.

Saint Drogo was known for his ability to "bilocate" (to appear in two places at once). That was the official story anyway, but as the original 
12th Century Armstrongites knew, bilocation was not possible and the 2nd Drogo was actually the result of an Illuminati sperm bank experiment.  

As always, you read it here first.

Me

Don Jeffries

Vinny

Sat 09 Nov 2019, 8:52 pm
Judyth is one of the worst things to happen to this case.  It is disturbing to see the cult like veneration she has. Her stories make no sense but her faithful followers keep lapping it up.

Sun 10 Nov 2019, 9:02 am
All of these buffoons are the reason none of the genuine stuff is taken seriously. Total wankers. Wheat from Chaff! So boring.

Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 6 Byp_211
BC_II
BC_II

Thu 28 Nov 2019, 9:09 am
You guys have me crying laughing with this topic please stop lol!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Vinny

Sat 30 Nov 2019, 2:13 pm
Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 6 78793610

https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Sat 30 Nov 2019, 4:23 pm
I propose we make Dewar's the official scotch of ROKC. 

Why? Because "it never varies." 

Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 6 Nevervaries1

Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 6 Nevervaries
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum