Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Log in
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum
 



Share
Go down
barto
Posts : 1965
Join date : 2015-07-21
View user profilehttp://www.prayer-man.com/

Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 6 Empty Re: Judyth Baker - a credible source?

on Thu 18 Jul 2019, 10:50 pm
steely dan wrote:
greg parker wrote:Such a Christian soul. I am choking up.

Judyth "Didn't even take ONE of the pain killers they prescribed, though have kept them if the pain gets too bad in the future or to donate to someone in need who is poorer than I am."
These pills MUST be rushed to Sanibel...Brian's head is about to explode!!

Buhahahahahahahahaha

_________________
Prayer Man Website.     Prayer Man On FB.     Prayer Man On Twitter.     Prayer Man On YouTube
avatar
Posts : 352
Join date : 2019-04-10
View user profile

Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 6 Empty Re: Judyth Baker - a credible source?

on Fri 19 Jul 2019, 1:11 am
With all the pills Brian's already got rattling about inside him he could make a small fortune as human maracas..imagine him shakin his ass on stage with Grace and the Starship..
He wasn't the first human maracas however. That honour goes the LarrythePipper..aka SeedlessLarryImage..aka the world's stupidist drug mule..instead of swallowing half a kilo of marijuana he swallowed a giant termite mound. When they bred hatched and hardened inside his peculiarly resilient intestinal tract he discovered he could make sweet music just by shaking his grotesquely swollen gut.
He ended up working with all the greats..Harry Houdini even escaped from him a couple of times. Things went tragically wrong when he appeared at a Munich beerkeller in 1941. After gorging himself on bratwurst his stomach exploded all over Herman Goering during a particularly energetic rendition of the Horst Weesel Lied
Poor old LarrythePipper. At least he had a better end than his cousin LarrytheShipper..he was sunk just off Malta in late 1941 by the RAF..he was transporting a Bavarian Oompah band t the Afrika Korps t help keep moral up.
Stan Dane
Posts : 3480
Join date : 2013-09-03
Age : 66
View user profilehttps://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 6 Empty Re: Judyth Baker - a credible source?

on Fri 19 Jul 2019, 2:37 am
greg parker wrote:Such a Christian soul. I am choking up.

Judyth "Didn't even take ONE of the pain killers they prescribed, though have kept them if the pain gets too bad in the future or to donate to someone in need who is poorer than I am."

Someone needs to inform Judyth of Arc that using drugs that are not prescribed to you is illegal. At least here in the States. Not to mention that it can be extremely dangerous.
greg parker
Admin
Posts : 5894
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 61
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
View user profilehttp:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 6 Empty Re: Judyth Baker - a credible source?

on Fri 19 Jul 2019, 9:36 am
Stan Dane wrote:
greg parker wrote:Such a Christian soul. I am choking up.

Judyth "Didn't even take ONE of the pain killers they prescribed, though have kept them if the pain gets too bad in the future or to donate to someone in need who is poorer than I am."

Someone needs to inform Judyth of Arc that using drugs that are not prescribed to you is illegal. At least here in the States. Not to mention that it can be extremely dangerous.
LOL Judyth killed someone with weaponized cancer and plotted to kill a head of state with the same weapon. Laws do not apply to her. She also broke the heart of David Lewis when she chose Lee, but that's another story...

_________________
Mixing Pop and Politics he asks me what the use is
I offer him embarrassment and my usual excuses
While looking down the corridor
Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

            Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

The menu is not the meal” Alan Watts
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool." Brigham Young
"
For evil deeds may better than bad words be borne." Spenser
 



https://www.thenewdisease.space
avatar
Posts : 352
Join date : 2019-04-10
View user profile

Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 6 Empty Re: Judyth Baker - a credible source?

on Wed 04 Sep 2019, 9:27 pm
Forget Prayerman and the 2FLRE...Salvation is at hand!!! After nearly 56 years the JFK case is about t b broken open.
"How?" i hear you ask...by a specially convened Grand Jury? The Innocence Project? Or even by a Truth and Reconciliation Committee?
No.
By a piece of guerilla street theatre that would fill old Pyotr Rachovsky himself with a warm and fuzzy glow.
Later this month, on the streets of Washington D.C. the good citizens will wake up t a coterie of crazed rotund cultsters in Lee Harvey Oswald masks!!!
That's right Hari Juddufki has gathered her brain addled drones from the backwoods of Kentucky t the Holy Prostrate Compound in Bumfuck Alabama.
Singing " Stand by your Man"( with a wheezing Bob Groden providing subsonic basso profoundo walrus bellows) they're going t do the conga down Pennsylvania Ave, their dead eyes gazing vacantly out from behind the papier mache Lee Harvey Oswald masks( i just pray t Armstrong they didn't get Brian t make them..if they did they better hope its not a sunny day i sure as fuck wouldn't want Bri Bris strangely gelatinous "papier mache"melting down my face)
That's not all folks!!! Our brave campaigners will b handing out FPCC leaflets!!
I say make it a party! Invite Rafaelo the Archangel..exhume Anna Lewis..by the looks of Hari Juddufkis disciples the rotting maggot ridden corpse of a slack jawed yokel would fit right in.
That's the ticket!! A quasi revival cum mass public nervous breakdown on the streets of Washington is really going t convince the politicos and their parasitical hangers on t take JFK research seriously...


Last edited by alex wilson on Thu 05 Sep 2019, 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
greg parker
Admin
Posts : 5894
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 61
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
View user profilehttp:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 6 Empty Re: Judyth Baker - a credible source?

on Wed 04 Sep 2019, 10:07 pm
alex wilson wrote:Forget Prayerman and the 2FLRE...Salvation is at hand!!! After nearly 56 years the JFK case is about t b broken open.
"How?" i hear you  ask...by a specially convened Grand Jury? The Innocence Project? Or even by a Truth and Reconciliation Committee?
No.
By a piece of guerilla street theatre that would fill old Pyotr Rachovsky himself with a warm and fuzzy glow.
Later this month, on the streets of Washington D.C. the good citizens will wake up t a gaggle of crazed rotund cultsters in Lee Harvey Oswald masks!!!
That's right Hari Juddufki has gathered her brain addled drones from the backwoods of Kentucky t the Holy Prostrate Compound in Bumfuck Alabama.
Singing " Stand by your Man"( with a wheezing Bob Groden providing subsonic basso profoundo walrus bellows) they're going t do the conga down Pennsylvania Ave, their dead eyes gazing vacantly out from behind the papier mache Lee Harvey Oswald masks( i just pray t Armstrong they didn't get Brian t make them..if they did they better hope its not a sunny day i sure as fuck wouldn't want Bri Bris strangely gelatinous "papier mache"melting down my face)
That's not all folks!!! Our brave campaigners will b handing out FPCC leaflets!!
I say make it a party! Invite Rafaelo the Archangel..exhume Anna Lewis..by the looks of Hari Juddufkis disciples the rotting maggot ridden corpse of a slack jawed yokel would fit right in.
That's the ticket!! A quasi revival cum mass public nervous breakdown on the streets of Washington is really going t convince the politicos and their parasitical hangers on t take JFK research seriously...
The deeper into the comments, the deeper the madness descended. God Botherers and Holocaust Deniers.

She believes it will make the news, and no doubt it will.

And once again. we will all be painted as moronic and crazed as they are.

Thank you CAPA for your enabling of this.

_________________
Mixing Pop and Politics he asks me what the use is
I offer him embarrassment and my usual excuses
While looking down the corridor
Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

            Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

The menu is not the meal” Alan Watts
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool." Brigham Young
"
For evil deeds may better than bad words be borne." Spenser
 



https://www.thenewdisease.space
avatar
Posts : 352
Join date : 2019-04-10
View user profile

Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 6 Empty Re: Judyth Baker - a credible source?

on Wed 04 Sep 2019, 10:34 pm
I seriously can't understand it Greg
.What the fuck do they think they're doing?
These are meant t b highly educated sophisticated folk. Right? Phds..Ivy Leaguers...
Lawyers, professors, doctors.
How can they be so naive and so fucking myopic?
CAPA is supposed t represent the acceptable face of conspiracy..at least that's what i gather..associating with the tawdry Trine Day carnival of hucksters, charlatans, alien love spawn and assorted certifiable whackjobs destroys their credibility.
Absolutely.
Not only does JVB look like the Fat man A bomb that was unleashed over Hiroshima..her mere presence has the same effect.
Half a century of work transformed into vapourised shadows on the Washington sidewalks.
Is it egotism? Greed? Desperation? Stupidity? Or some devilish disinformation scheme?
They've reduced this case t the tabloid gutter.
Caddy the sly old organ grinder..JVB the trained monkey writhing on top of his Lee Harvey Oswald shaped barrel organ..( no LarryTrotterImage not THAT sort of organ..go back t sleep and dream of clarifying your way across Sanibel Causeway on a moonlit night)
By the way Greg i checked out the comments on the thread.
One of Hari Juddufkis latest disciples is a racist anti semite from Pretoria..did you see the book he was plugging? Tastefully titled " Synagogue of Satan"
And CAPA are hobnobbing with these degenerates?
avatar
Posts : 352
Join date : 2019-04-10
View user profile

Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 6 Empty Re: Judyth Baker - a credible source?

on Tue 10 Sep 2019, 6:47 pm
Hey Greg..Juddufkis given you a name check on her FB page...mangling a few of your comments in her normal duplicitous fashion.
With her patented Bambi eyed pout..bottom lip a tremblin'( just the way Lee used t like)
"I'm a WITNESS PEOPLE..I MET JACK RUBY TWICE.".plug for conference..obligatory pander for cash...attempting t associate you with the dreaded McAdams.
Oh yes and a photo of some books..apparently this proves Trine Day aren't a bunch of common hucksters...preying on peoples deepest fears.
Hey a photo of some books is a couple of steps up from the usual "evidence" she tries t palm off.
She makes me sick with anger. A historical predator.
A wolf in pig's clothing. Her gurning porcine snout snuffling out crocodile tears...it's downright despicable.
Fetzer and co reaped the harvest and Juddufkis the hurricane.
They've done more t turn off clued up educated people than a whole dumpster truck of McAdamses...
T see the Fez pontificating about Anna Lewis...trying t shoehorn one con into another...it's enough t make you want t buy a basement in Sanibel Island and shack up with a holocaust denying 1980s game console...
avatar
Posts : 1382
Join date : 2013-08-27
View user profile

Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 6 Empty Re: Judyth Baker - a credible source?

on Tue 10 Sep 2019, 8:04 pm
Now apparently Oliver Stone will be speaking at the CAPA conference.
greg parker
Admin
Posts : 5894
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 61
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
View user profilehttp:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 6 Empty Re: Judyth Baker - a credible source?

on Tue 10 Sep 2019, 9:41 pm
alex wilson wrote:Hey Greg..Juddufkis given you a name check on her FB page...mangling a few of your comments in her normal duplicitous fashion.
With her patented Bambi eyed pout..bottom lip a tremblin'( just the way Lee used t like)
"I'm a WITNESS PEOPLE..I MET JACK RUBY TWICE.".plug for conference..obligatory pander for cash...attempting t associate you with the dreaded McAdams.
Oh yes and a photo of some books..apparently this proves Trine Day aren't a bunch of common hucksters...preying on peoples deepest fears.
Hey a photo of some books is a couple of steps up from the usual "evidence" she tries t palm off.
She makes me sick with anger. A historical predator.
A wolf in pig's clothing. Her gurning porcine snout snuffling out crocodile tears...it's downright despicable.
Fetzer and co reaped the harvest and Juddufkis the hurricane.
They've done more t turn off clued up educated people than a whole dumpster truck of McAdamses...
T see the Fez pontificating about Anna Lewis...trying t shoehorn one con into another...it's enough t make you want t buy a basement in Sanibel Island and shack up with a holocaust denying 1980s game console...
LOL. She has as running the FB group, Fair Play for Lee Harvey Oswald> Not only have I not been a member for quite a while, I never had anything to do with running it. It was simply cross-posted there by Ted Rubinstein. 

Her post on the other hand, has been shared 34 times, including to one group called  "Dare to Call it a Jewish Conspiracy"

Apparently her supporters are rusted on. Why knew? I just assumed they were normal, sane, rational people who could be swayed by facts and logic.

_________________
Mixing Pop and Politics he asks me what the use is
I offer him embarrassment and my usual excuses
While looking down the corridor
Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

            Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

The menu is not the meal” Alan Watts
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool." Brigham Young
"
For evil deeds may better than bad words be borne." Spenser
 



https://www.thenewdisease.space
Ed. Ledoux
Posts : 2039
Join date : 2012-01-04
View user profile

Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 6 Empty Re: Judyth Baker - a credible source?

on Sat 14 Sep 2019, 3:33 pm
Latest ramblings from Vary Faker

Scott Lomoglio he was not trying to get a job at the State Mental Hospital. If you had read Me & Lee, you would know his true purpose in filling out a job application there. It was a ply to account for his going there TWICE, after which you never hear any mention of the hospital again from Lee, because it was merely a ploy. An important man such as Clay Shaw would never have sent his precious time with the likes of David Ferrie and Lee to get him' registered' so he could get a 'job' at a state mental hospital over 100 miles from New Orleans, with inadequate and wrong ID to 'prove' residence. That was a mere bet, if you will only read ME & LEE and get the details. I was involved in this matter and was with ee when he returned to the hospital on Saturday 'to check on his job application'... if you had the details, they begin with the fact that the car couldn't move--couldn't just drop ee off--but had to stay under the stares of many people lined up trying to get registered (almost all blacks)... because they were parked by the only payphone in town, waiting for a call. I have the map and layout to show you the location of that phone. They were waiting to join a convoy going into the State Hospital and had to stay close to the phone, to find out when to join, so all vehicles would go in together, uninspected.
greg parker
Admin
Posts : 5894
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 61
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia
View user profilehttp:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 6 Empty Re: Judyth Baker - a credible source?

on Sat 14 Sep 2019, 6:26 pm
Ed. Ledoux wrote:Latest ramblings from Vary Faker

Scott Lomoglio he was not trying to get a job at the State Mental Hospital. If you had read Me & Lee, you would know his true purpose in filling out a job application there. It was a ply to account for his going there TWICE, after which you never hear any mention of the hospital again from Lee, because it was merely a ploy. An important man such as Clay Shaw would never have sent his precious time with the likes of David Ferrie and Lee to get him' registered' so he could get a 'job' at a state mental hospital over 100 miles from New Orleans, with inadequate and wrong ID to 'prove' residence. That was a mere bet, if you will only read ME & LEE and get the details. I was involved in this matter and was with ee when he returned to the hospital on Saturday 'to check on his job application'... if you had the details, they begin with the fact that the car couldn't move--couldn't just drop ee off--but had to stay under the stares of many people lined up trying to get registered (almost all blacks)... because they were parked by the only payphone in town, waiting for a call. I have the map and layout to show you the location of that phone. They were waiting to join a convoy going into the State Hospital and had to stay close to the phone, to find out when to join, so all vehicles would go in together, uninspected.
If you will only read Mee and Lee  

It is all in Mee and Lee

How did you get in here without a copy of Mee an Lee?


Last edited by greg parker on Sat 14 Sep 2019, 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Mixing Pop and Politics he asks me what the use is
I offer him embarrassment and my usual excuses
While looking down the corridor
Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

            Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

The menu is not the meal” Alan Watts
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool." Brigham Young
"
For evil deeds may better than bad words be borne." Spenser
 



https://www.thenewdisease.space
avatar
Posts : 1382
Join date : 2013-08-27
View user profile

Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 6 Empty Re: Judyth Baker - a credible source?

on Sat 14 Sep 2019, 6:58 pm
She is very good at making up stuff.
steely dan
Posts : 1528
Join date : 2014-08-03
Age : 56
View user profile

Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 6 Empty Re: Judyth Baker - a credible source?

on Sun 15 Sep 2019, 12:34 pm
Vinny wrote:She is very good at making up stuff.
Nope. She needs the help of "serious researchers" to make stuff up.  People like Fetzer, or Groden. People who Brian hoists his leotard on. People who organise conferences but don't invite Brian.
Why?

_________________

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused


Checkmate.

Sponsored content

Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 6 Empty Re: Judyth Baker - a credible source?

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum