Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

Go down
greg parker
greg parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 7 Empty Re: Judyth Baker - a credible source?

on Sat 30 Nov 2019, 5:35 am
I think we can all get behind that proposal! 

Unless anyone would like to vary it?

Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

The menu is not the meal” Alan Watts
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool." Brigham Young
"
For evil deeds may better than bad words be borne." Spenser

https://www.thenewdisease.space
Terry W. Martin
Terry W. Martin
http://martianpublishing.com

Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 7 Empty Re: Judyth Baker - a credible source?

on Sun 01 Dec 2019, 12:34 am
Personally, I am good with the Dewar's campaign. Ya got my vote, Stan!

Meanwhile, I can understand Vinny's complaint about the cult-like status of the JVB crowd. One thing I was realizing, recently, is that many latch onto it because it humanizes Oswald. After all the books coming out showing him to be a psychotic, wife-beating sum bitch, it makes it difficult for anyone to justify trying to feel for the guy.

In a twisted sort of way, it is the same thing as the LNs latching on to the image of the adulterer JFK. Anything that tarnishes his halo plays right into their game.

The angles being worked by the conspiracy are never the first one you see; there is also a deeper back game.

And, of course, the primary purpose: to keep the research community fighting among themselves rather than against the common enemy. That's their primary MO in practically every venue.

Misdirection is their greatest weapon.

Vinny

on Sun 01 Dec 2019, 4:37 am
And, of course, the primary purpose: to keep the research community fighting among themselves rather than against the common enemy. That's their primary MO in practically every venue.

Exactly. Sort of like divide and conquer.
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

on Wed 04 Dec 2019, 12:54 pm
Greg dug this up.

Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 7 Judyth10

Last edited by barto on Thu 05 Dec 2019, 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total

on Thu 05 Dec 2019, 5:38 am
Here is another WY agent service and what they'll do for 25 bucks...

"When you form a Wyoming LLC or form a Wyoming Corporation, the law requires you to have a Wyoming registered agent to accept important mail and legal documents on behalf of your company at a Wyoming registered office physically located in the State of Wyoming. Your Wyoming registered office cannot be a PO Box or Wyoming Virtual Office. And frankly speaking, shouldn’t be a residential home either. But meeting this bureaucratic hurdle doesn’t need to suck up a lot of your time, be a burden to you, or cost you a ton of money. We view this as an opportunity to make your life easier and better instead of a waste of money. Hiring a great Wyoming resident agent can save you time and money vs hiring non-responsive and/or expensive Wyoming registered agents.

Wyoming Registered Agent Services LLC offers the fastest, most efficient and cheapest Wyoming registered agent service in our industry.

Our Fee: $25 Per Year TOTAL (no gotchas)How Long It Takes to Sign Up: 5 MinutesRegistered Agent Consent Form: Free 2 Day ShippingDomestic LLCs Formed Instantly Online (no consent form)More Than Just Wyoming Registered Agents:Free Wyoming mail forwarding includedOnline account – Don’t trust an agent that can’t provide a dashboardUse our address for your businessCompliance reminders to help you keep your Wyoming company activeWe scan your mail to you and store in your online accountWe forward your bank account info the same day if you’re setting up a bank accountYour Online Account with Every Wyoming Business Document You’ll Ever NeedAffordable Business Filing Services if wantedReal Wyoming Resident Agent Experts Available To Assist You Every DayNo virtual office. Many websites you’ll hire will put you in a virtual office addressCommercial Wyoming Registered Office location, not a residential homeCheapest Wyoming Virtual Office in the stateWe’re not a landlord, and won’t be yours"
alex wilson

on Thu 05 Dec 2019, 4:01 pm
Do you guys remember bpete 196(? I'm sure he was/ is a member here.
He runs the wonderfully titled Fetzering Against Rational Thought F.A.R.T. blog
A couple of years back he did some fascinating research into Juddufkis alleged financial dealings.
He discovered the money went t an address in North Carolina..an address belonging t her son.
Coincidentally he also discovered Juddufki was/is on the voting role there and that shed recently applied for a driving licence there.
I can't remember all the details but he researched her businesses pretty thoroughly....I'm no expert in American financial law but the whole set up looked incredibly shady.
Like something a scam artist might operate.
Juddufki- the assassination research community answer t the Ponzi scheme.
It sickens me even just t think about her.
Drago always liked t say an intelligence operation always had at least two purposes..
Operation Juddufki IMHO objectives are A/ t con as much money as possible out her gullible but well meaning followers. A slight modification of the fake medium scam. Juddufki might just well be the first JFK assassination cold reader.
B/ t transform Juddufkis fantasies into history. Putting her at the centre of the assassination.conspiracy.
C/ To further Balkanise and trivialise assassination research.
Her mere presence transforms what should be a serious historical/ forensic study into a series of stultifying banalities.
I mean what's more important? Finally putting the identity of Prayerman t rest and exposing the police frame that nailed Oswald or discussing Juddufkis vital statistics...
Barto was quite fucking right t nail Palamaras ass t the wall over on Mings Intergalactic House of Correction for boys with 13 inch heads..ttturning up at her conference only further enables her scam 
She's a fake witness and a con artist. Attempting t profit from lying about the JFK assassination.
No more. No less. Thus IMHO she deserves nothing but contempt.
greg parker
greg parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

on Thu 05 Dec 2019, 8:50 pm
alex wilson wrote:Do you guys remember bpete 196(? I'm sure he was/ is a member here.
He runs the wonderfully titled Fetzering Against Rational Thought F.A.R.T. blog
A couple of years back he did some fascinating research into Juddufkis alleged financial dealings.
He discovered the money went t an address in North Carolina..an address belonging t her son.
Coincidentally he also discovered Juddufki was/is on the voting role there and that shed recently applied for a driving licence there.
I can't remember all the details but he researched her businesses pretty thoroughly....I'm no expert in American financial law but the whole set up looked incredibly shady.
Like something a scam artist might operate.
Juddufki- the assassination research community answer t the Ponzi scheme.
It sickens me even just t think about her.
Drago always liked t say an intelligence operation always had at least two purposes..
Operation Juddufki IMHO objectives are A/ t con as much money as possible out her gullible but well meaning followers. A slight modification of the fake medium scam. Juddufki might just well be the first JFK assassination cold reader.
B/ t transform Juddufkis fantasies into history. Putting her at the centre of the assassination.conspiracy.
C/ To further Balkanise and trivialise assassination research.
Her mere presence transforms what should be a serious historical/ forensic study into a series of stultifying banalities.
I mean what's more important? Finally putting the identity of Prayerman t rest and exposing the police frame that nailed Oswald or discussing Juddufkis vital statistics...
Barto was quite fucking right t nail Palamaras ass t the wall over on Mings Intergalactic House of Correction for boys with 13 inch heads..ttturning up at her conference only further enables her scam 
She's a fake witness and a con artist. Attempting t profit from lying about the JFK assassination.
No more. No less. Thus IMHO she deserves nothing but contempt.
Yes and my bad. It was Bpete who dug up the doc on JFK Conferences.

And yes, he noted, she was asking those who did not trust paypal to send money orders -- not the the registered address in Wy, but to her son's think tank in Florida. 

http://www.bpete1969.com/2018/03/judyth-vary-baker-in.html
http://www.bpete1969.com/2017/03/judyth-very-fakers-shell-game-part-2.html

And Ed, I think I get the gist of what you posted, but it would be great if you could give us the English version!  I'd also like to know if that kind of set up is even legal?

Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

Billy Bragg
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

The menu is not the meal” Alan Watts
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool." Brigham Young
"
For evil deeds may better than bad words be borne." Spenser

https://www.thenewdisease.space
alex wilson

on Thu 05 Dec 2019, 9:12 pm
My apologies Greg. I should have checked before i posted. For some reason i remembered it as North Carolina. Bpete does a great job of exposing her for the fraudster she undoubtedly is.
I wonder as i wander if Bradenton is anywhere near Sanibel Island..it might explain quite a lot.
Maybe that part of Florida was used as an unwitting laboratory for some hellish Paperclip experiment.
Armstrong alone knows what kind of twisted nightmarish mutants still wander about the swamps..
A half Bri Bri half Juddufki reptoid perhaps...with a bloated toad like tongue..  with 3 yellow lizard eyes sunk deep into its unnaturally elongated forehead..a retractable tentacle like limb that comes flopping out one of the 16 highly pungent anal ducts when aroused...a thick coat of matted fur...
And let's not get started on the abnormally tusked nether regions..
Be afraid Floridians...be very afraid...
Terry W. Martin
Terry W. Martin

Today at 12:44 am
Vinny wrote:And, of course, the primary purpose: to keep the research community fighting among themselves rather than against the common enemy. That's their primary MO in practically every venue.

Exactly. Sort of like divide and conquer.

That's right, Vinny.

Just the sort of thing we are seeing currently in the US as well as France, Belgium, Hong Kong, etc.

Bread and circuses - always works.

Terry W. Martin

Today at 12:57 am
Greg,

The short version of what Ed posted is completely legit. I think most states have various registered agents services just like Wyoming. There are even nation registered agent services who have offices in every state should a client want to incorporate in more than one. All legal, all aboveboard. It's a very competitive industry. Primarily, the state wants assurances that they do not have to track all the way to Timbuktu in order to serve papers to a rep of the corporation.

I was involved with such a service in Arizona back in my legal days in the 70's.

re:Stone and Palamara:

I used to respect these two (as well as others in the JFK community) but when they attach their star to JVB, they have lost any credibility with me. Now I can see them as hucksters aligning themselves with whatever parlor trick is in vogue this week in order to squeeze a few shekels out for themselves.

A man who has no integrity is not worth allying to. If you bend for money, you're not worth much.

Anyway. Enuf o' that.

barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Today at 2:38 pm
Judyth Baker - a credible source? - Page 7 1cac9e10

Thanks to Vinny
Jake Sykes
Jake Sykes

Today at 4:07 pm
I must buy these. All of them. Now. Must....buy.....books   You're one-eyed

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum