REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Humor  +Lankford  doyle  zapruder  Weigman  paine  David  Lifton  hosty  11  9  beckley  3a  Theory  prayer  fritz  Floor  Lankford  2  Mason  frazier  tippit  3  tsbd  4  Darnell  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

john - More of John Pic's Curious Testimony Showing How Much He thought of his Wife Empty More of John Pic's Curious Testimony Showing How Much He thought of his Wife

Tue 20 Jul 2010, 10:43 pm
During my leave I was under the impression that I may get out of the service in January of 1953, when my I remember one conversation in the car that she reminded me that even though Margy was my wife, she wasn't quite as good as I was, and things like this. She didn't say too many good things about my wife. Well, naturally, I resented this, because I put my wife before my mother any day.

Yes. he thought so much of his wife, he could not recall her birthday:

Mr. JENNER - How old is Mrs. Pic?
Mr. PIC - Thirty, sir. She turned 30 the 21st of December.
Mr. JENNER - Of 1963?
Mr. PIC - Yes, sir.
Mr. JENNER - She was born December 21, 1933?
Mr. PIC - It may be 22, sir; I never remember. I am giving sworn testimony, I don't want to lie about my wife's birthday; it is either the 21st or 22d, I am pretty sure it is the 21st.

Nor did he ever ask about her family background to any great degree, which seems incredible, given he worked on Ellis Island with its immigration center, and she had an East European heritage.

Mr. JENNER - Your wife Margaret is--she was born where?
Mr. PIC - New York City, sir.
Mr. JENNER - Her parents are native Americans as well as she?
Mr. PIC - No, sir; they are not.
Mr. JENNER - What do you know of them?
Mr. PIC - Her father died; I never met the man while we were going together. Her mother and father were separated. Her mother was born in Hungary, I think. Her father was also, sir.
Mr. JENNER - What do you understand as to when they came to, this country?
Mr. PIC - I have never inquired. It has probably been mentioned but I have forgotten.
Mr. JENNER - Was it your impression they had been here a good many years?
Mr. PIC - Yes, sir; they have seven children. The eldest being in her forties, I am pretty sure.

Frankie Vegas
Frankie Vegas

john - More of John Pic's Curious Testimony Showing How Much He thought of his Wife Empty Re: More of John Pic's Curious Testimony Showing How Much He thought of his Wife

Fri 23 Jul 2010, 5:26 pm
John Pic is fasinating. You have really sparked my interest in him.

I can't seem to find any photos of him any where. Also what happened to him after the assassination?

Thanks Worth a star
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

john - More of John Pic's Curious Testimony Showing How Much He thought of his Wife Empty Re: More of John Pic's Curious Testimony Showing How Much He thought of his Wife

Fri 23 Jul 2010, 8:31 pm
Frankie Vegas wrote:John Pic is fasinating. You have really sparked my interest in him.

I can't seem to find any photos of him any where. Also what happened to him after the assassination?

Thanks Worth a star

Frankie,

he remained in the Air Force and eventually retired to Miami. Don't really know a great deal of the "in-between" simply because no one had previously paid much notice to him. All the focus had been on Robert.

Have posted a photo in the gallery which was taken at the so-called family reunion.

Frankie Vegas
Frankie Vegas

Sat 24 Jul 2010, 7:33 am
Thanks heaps Greg Worth a star
Frankie Vegas
Frankie Vegas

Sun 25 Jul 2010, 8:36 pm
I was just reading through the Education Forum's thread on Jeff Morely's new book and noticed this...

A Secret Service report states that when Oswald was present at a family get-together in Fort Worth, Texas, on Thanksgiving Day 1962, he made a phone call, and “a young Russian man came to the house and spoke Russian with Lee Harvey Oswald and his wife, who does not speak English.”

Oswald and his wife and child left with the “unknown Russian speaking person” in his car “shortly after he arrived.”

-Tony Frank.

Seems it was quite the party, what with the notebooks and mysterious Russian speaking men.

Worth a star
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Mon 26 Jul 2010, 11:18 pm
Frankie Vegas wrote:I was just reading through the Education Forum's thread on Jeff Morely's new book and noticed this...

A Secret Service report states that when Oswald was present at a family get-together in Fort Worth, Texas, on Thanksgiving Day 1962, he made a phone call, and “a young Russian man came to the house and spoke Russian with Lee Harvey Oswald and his wife, who does not speak English.”

Oswald and his wife and child left with the “unknown Russian speaking person” in his car “shortly after he arrived.”

-Tony Frank.

Seems it was quite the party, what with the notebooks and mysterious Russian speaking men.

Worth a star

Frankie,

this was Paul Gregory - son of Peter Gregory - a White Russian who had given his stamp of approval to Oswald getting work as an interpreter. Peter, who was studying Russian at Oklahoma University, and whose father was a Russian interpteter, had been having paid Russian lessons from Marina. He was there because Lee was offered a lift to the bus stop by Robert, but insisted on phoning Paul G to come pick them up instead.

Reading Pic's testimony on the Thanksgiving get-together alongside Gregory's testimony does show some inconsitent/contradictory and maybe even suspicious statements -which all might or might not be nothing more than frail human memory at work.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum