REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Lankford  +Lankford  hosty  4  Humor  prayer  Theory  fritz  3  frazier  3a  11  beckley  Lifton  Floor  tsbd  Weigman  Darnell  zapruder  2  paine  9  Mason  David  doyle  tippit  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
James DiEugenio

Gary Mack's Magical Powers of Dissuasion Empty Gary Mack's Magical Powers of Dissuasion

Fri 24 Jan 2014, 1:11 pm
http://www.ctka.net/2014/mack_commentary.html

Gary Mack caught again.

How low will he and his colleagues sink to in order to support the lie of the WC?

Well, when you lie to support a lie--like redoing the geography of Dealey Plaza--that is pretty bad.

I don't know if Gary was behind this alteration of evidence.  But he went along with it.

What people will do for money.
Albert Rossi
Albert Rossi

Gary Mack's Magical Powers of Dissuasion Empty Re: Gary Mack's Magical Powers of Dissuasion

Fri 24 Jan 2014, 1:31 pm
Pretty unscrupulous.  I mean, other journalists are just ignorant and allow themselves to go along without knowing.  But this ...

Gary Mack's Magical Powers of Dissuasion Empty Re: Gary Mack's Magical Powers of Dissuasion

Fri 24 Jan 2014, 1:57 pm
Thanks for posting this, Jim. I haven't really watched many of the "documentaries" about JFK in the last year. I've wanted to watch them but, about five minutes into them, my wife makes me turn them off. Something about blood pressure and strokes, according to her.

I certainly hope Mr. Mack is well compensated for his efforts. Thirty pieces of silver seems to be the going rate.
StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Fri 24 Jan 2014, 5:30 pm
Gary Mack's Magical Powers of Dissuasion 143_ma10
John Mooney

Sat 25 Jan 2014, 6:20 am
Gary normally tries to dissuade people by private message.

He's king of the PM.

Too busy to discuss openly... obviously.
James DiEugenio

Sun 26 Jan 2014, 3:56 am
John:

This is what I objected to at Spartacus.  Gary was allowed to stay a member even though he did not post.  I think it was two posts within five years.

The reason he wanted to stay a member was so he could PM newbies in the field and influence their thinking.  You know, people who did not understand who he really was.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 27 Jan 2014, 6:58 pm
The History Channel is replete with professional liars.
The host Daniel A. Martinez is either a moron (sorry morons don't mean to lump him in with you) or another liar.
I'm suggesting he is a liar and paid to lie and be party to shows with other liars. He calls himself a "historian!"
http://www.careerkokua.org/career/article/?id=84
That link should throw up huge red flags!

Larry (Lawrence Alan) Dunkel is a professional liar and can jump from a tall structure anytime he wants as he would float away due to being so full of hot air as to make New Mexico's Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta jealous. 
http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/M%20Disk/Mack%20Gary%20Cover-up/Item%2031.pdf
Again more red flags than are in Tiananmen Square should fly!

NOTE:
These programs are directly controlled by a few large corporations. Be it General Electric/NBC, Comcast, CBS, Discovery Communications or ABC for History Channel we are not seeing anything but same story the media told you in 1963...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum