» ROKC Lampoon
Today at 2:42 pm by Hasan Yusuf

» FBI agent Robert P. Gemberling
Today at 12:51 am by Hasan Yusuf

» JFK Conference
Yesterday at 10:48 pm by barto

» Shirley Temple is Prayer Man According to Duncan McRae
Yesterday at 6:31 pm by steely dan

» How did a Monty Python sketch get into the archives?
Sun 23 Oct 2016, 12:06 pm by steely dan

» William Shelley- Betrayal and Perjury
Sat 22 Oct 2016, 12:27 pm by Paul Francisco Paso

» Amon G. Carter and son
Sat 22 Oct 2016, 12:57 am by Greg Martin

» Was truly the source of the police description?
Fri 21 Oct 2016, 8:21 pm by barto

»  Did Oswald deny living at 1026 N Beckley?
Fri 21 Oct 2016, 2:43 pm by Hasan Yusuf

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Furl  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

free forum

HSCA documents and transcripts now available

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HSCA documents and transcripts now available

Post by greg parker on Wed 04 Aug 2010, 10:45 am

A number of important documents and transcripts will be put up at Richard Gilbride HSCA Collection . Later, there will also be audio of interviews made available.

I don't want to go overboard and embarrass Richard, but it needs to be said this has been a mighty effort on his part, and I thank him for allowing me the privilage of hosting the material.

greg parker

View user profile http://

Back to top Go down

Richard Gilbride's HSCA Collection

Post by Guest on Sat 07 Aug 2010, 10:21 am

My Archives adventure was incredible. Man, I'm sure glad I didn't have to paint that place. Even with a full crew we would've been there 'til 2017.

My next priority, once I got the heck out o' there, was to stash these docs & recordings someplace safe. I figured my need to look at 'em once in a while outweighed concerns over privacy. Greg has been sporting enough to carve out a new wing in his cybercafe named after me. I don't feel like paintin' that establishment, either.

So now I gotta figure out what the next project is for me, that'll keep me entertained & on my toes. Thinking of rounding up a posse of US Marshalls and checkin' up on some old "friends" who maybe prefer talkin' instead of a citizens' arrest & 7 years in solitary, at their age. With plenty of interrogators observing through the 2-way mirror.

Back to top Go down

Re: HSCA documents and transcripts now available

Post by Frankie Vegas on Mon 16 Aug 2010, 1:13 pm

Thank you Richard. I can't wait to have a good read.

Worth a star

Frankie Vegas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 17 Aug 2010, 10:50 pm

Thank you for thanking me, Frankie.

I've been working on transcribing the tail end of Wesley Frazier's interview the last couple of days, you know, he was a country boy he knew Lee and when they was, uh, driving to work and such, they would talk back and forth 'cause Lee wasn't a real outgoing type, as I said earlier, uh, he wouldn't talk about the Cowboys or anything like that, you know? So when we'd get to the Depository there wasn't much left between our ears...

And you'd function in that condition?

Well, uh, like I said previously, there was nothing much better to do.

Now, we're not making fun of your ability to butcher the English language, Mr. Frazier. There are several more items we'd like to address, regarding whether you directly answer our questions or hide behind that sly drawl of yours...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:51 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top