REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Weigman  2  Darnell  fritz  paine  zapruder  beckley  11  Mason  hosty  prayer  doyle  Lifton  +Lankford  9  Humor  David  tippit  3a  tsbd  4  3  frazier  Lankford  Theory  Floor  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
Albert Rossi
Albert Rossi

myers - Hasan's review of Myers Empty Hasan's review of Myers

Mon 10 Mar 2014, 2:33 am
Is up at CTKA.  http://www.ctka.net/2014_reviews/with_malice_1.html

Looking forward to reading this, perhaps later today.
Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf
http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

myers - Hasan's review of Myers Empty Re: Hasan's review of Myers

Mon 10 Mar 2014, 7:07 am
Albert Rossi wrote:Is up at CTKA.  http://www.ctka.net/2014_reviews/with_malice_1.html

Looking forward to reading this, perhaps later today.

Thanks, Albert. I'm sure Dale Myers will get a kick out of it.  I'm a smartass &
WM63

Mon 10 Mar 2014, 4:04 pm
Good stuff, Hasan.

If I may add to your book review:
There is no doubt that Ted Callaway is Myers star witness in the Tippit slaying, and I am glad that you have highlighted the inconsistencies in his accounts and testimony.
But, on one issue, Ted Callaway was consistent:
---In his affidavit of 11/22/1963: he heard shots, at about 1:00PM.
---FBI reports on the interview of Ted Callaway (to paraphrase), all state that: at approximately 1:00PM on 11/22/1963, while standing on the porch of his office at 501 E. Jefferson St., he heard five gunshots.

For most people, "at about 1:00PM/approximately at 1:00PM" is not 1:14.30PM, which is the time Myers pegs for Tippit's murder. If anything, it supports the accounts of Helen Markham, T.F. Bowley, and Mrs. Margie Higgins.

Hasan Yusuf

Tue 11 Mar 2014, 7:03 am
WM63 wrote:Good stuff, Hasan.

There is no doubt that Ted Callaway is Myers star witness in the Tippit slaying, and I am glad that you have highlighted the inconsistencies in his accounts and testimony.
---FBI reports on the interview of Ted Callaway (to paraphrase), all state that: at approximately 1:00PM on 11/22/1963, while standing on the porch of his office at 501 E. Jefferson St., he heard five gunshots.

For most people, "at about 1:00PM/approximately at 1:00PM" is not 1:14.30PM, which is the time Myers pegs for Tippit's murder. If anything, it supports the accounts of Helen Markham, T.F. Bowley, and Mrs. Margie Higgins.

Thanks for your comment. There were many things I had to leave out of the review, otherwise it would have been roughly 100 pages long! On the issue of Callaway and the time, I left it out because I honestly thought that most people would regard 1:14.30 pm as being about 1:00 pm. In hindsight, perhaps I was wrong, but I nevertheless don't think that it was something absolutely crucial to include in the review.

BTW, I imagine part 2 will be up at CTKA in a week from now.
WM63

Tue 11 Mar 2014, 9:58 am
Hasan Yusuf wrote:
WM63 wrote:Good stuff, Hasan.

Thanks for your comment. There were many things I had to leave out of the review, otherwise it would have been roughly 100 pages long! On the issue of Callaway and the time, I left it out because I honestly thought that most people would regard 1:14.30 pm as being about 1:00 pm. In hindsight, perhaps I was wrong, but I nevertheless don't think that it was something absolutely crucial to include in the review.

BTW, I imagine part 2 will be up at CTKA in a week from now.
I appreciate your response, and look forward to part 2. Please do keep up the good work.

Albert Rossi

Tue 11 Mar 2014, 10:58 am
Fine job in demonstrating the pile of lies and contradictions that make up this so-called case against Oswald, Hasan.  I found your handling of the arrest, and the question of what he supposedly said and whether he had a gun particularly revealing.  I am not steeped as much in this part of the 11/22 story as you are, but from what I do know, it sure sounds like Myers has written a superficial, slanted analysis (to be kind).  You have saved me from even bothering to read it.  I'll just wait for part II to deliver the coup de grâce. Wink 

A side-note:  curious how this short, ruddy-complected fellow keeps popping up.  Similar things were said by Duran and Azcue about their visitor in Mexico City.
Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf

Wed 12 Mar 2014, 7:02 am
WM63 wrote:I appreciate your response, and look forward to part 2. Please do keep up the good work

Thank you. So long as my mental health permits, I will continue to try and do so.
Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf

Wed 12 Mar 2014, 7:06 am
Albert Rossi wrote:Fine job in demonstrating the pile of lies and contradictions that make up this so-called case against Oswald, Hasan.  I found your handling of the arrest, and the question of what he supposedly said and whether he had a gun particularly revealing.  I am not steeped as much in this part of the 11/22 story as you are, but from what I do know, it sure sounds like Myers has written a superficial, slanted analysis (to be kind).  You have saved me from even bothering to read it.  I'll just wait for part II to deliver the coup de grâce. myers - Hasan's review of Myers Icon_wink 

A side-note:  curious how this short, ruddy-complected fellow keeps popping up.  Similar things were said by Duran and Azcue about their visitor in Mexico City.

Thanks, Albert. Dale Myers is an intellectually dishonest shill. I have little doubt that he will write an utterly condescending rebuttal to my review, because I don't think that he can help himself. If he does, I will not be holding back with any cuss words I throw at him. If it hurts (or even destroys) my credibility as researcher, so be it. I can't stand smug liars, and that is precisely what Dale Myers is.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum