REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Humor  hosty  Mason  2  fritz  3a  tippit  frazier  zapruder  tsbd  Floor  +Lankford  4  paine  Darnell  3  beckley  doyle  Theory  9  Weigman  prayer  Lankford  11  Lifton  David  

Like/Tweet/+1

Hasan Yusuf's review of "With Malice" by Dale Myers

+6
casenagell
beowulf
Vinny
Hasan Yusuf
greg_parker
Martin Hay
10 posters
Go down
Martin Hay
Martin Hay

Hasan Yusuf's review of "With Malice" by Dale Myers - Page 2 Empty Hasan Yusuf's review of "With Malice" by Dale Myers

Tue 11 Mar 2014, 3:11 am
First topic message reminder :

http://www.ctka.net/2014_reviews/with_malice_1.html

I'm reading it now!

Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf
http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

Hasan Yusuf's review of "With Malice" by Dale Myers - Page 2 Empty Re: Hasan Yusuf's review of "With Malice" by Dale Myers

Tue 08 Apr 2014, 12:24 am
Thanks, John. Myers is nothing but a smug liar.
Redfern

Hasan Yusuf's review of "With Malice" by Dale Myers - Page 2 Empty Re: Hasan Yusuf's review of "With Malice" by Dale Myers

Sun 20 Apr 2014, 7:50 pm
Hasan,

I finally managed to read through your review. Excellent stuff and it's long past time someone took Dale Myers to task.

Too many CTs have avoided looking into the Tippit murder, perhaps because they are perplexed by the contradictory nature of the evidence or that they consider it to be something of a 'sideshow'. Some even accept the Warren conclusion.

There is practically nothing to take issue with in this review.

I took a few notes as I was reading through it, so I hope you don't mind if I include them here:

'Mr. Clark': I'm not sure if this sighting can be dismissed because the FBI report stated that he saw Oswald in the morning rather than at 1 pm. Numerous witnesses claimed that their words had been altered in these reports which (I have seen argued) did not carry the same weight as sworn affidavits.   

Johnny Brewer: His claim concerning his hearing about the murder of Tippit on 'transistor radio' is false. The main radio stations had not reported details of the murder when (according to his version of events) Oswald would have walked past his shop. If he was listening to reports of the murder, he'd have to have a receiver tuned to DPD radio, which would raise other questions.

The number of shells: Benavides said in a TV interview in 1967 that he collected 3. Gerry Hill testified that he saw 3. However, the official position is that Poe was handed only 2. The Davis sisters-in-law story of how they discovered shells is not convincing. If they knew where the killer ran, why couldn't the police have found these shells before they left the scene?

Is there not also a timing issue that hasn't really received much coverage? How could the witnesses from the car-lot have reacted so quickly that they saw Tippit's killer supposedly unloading this revolver? The Davis sisters-in-law also appear to have reacted at lightning speed.

Warren Reynolds: I am not convinced that he was shot in the head for failing to ID Oswald as Tippit's murderer. Wasn’t his initial position that he couldn’t be sure rather being adamant that Tippit’s killer wasn’t Oswald?

If conspirators started to bump off witnesses like this, they’d only attract unnecessary attention.

The Loran Hall story about the Reynolds brothers and their relationship with General Walker points to another possible angle to the Tippit murder. It is yet another coincidence in the case that the Reynolds car-lot was so close to the murder site. A large number of witnesses came from the car-lots too.

Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf
http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

Mon 21 Apr 2014, 7:48 am
Thanks, Redfern. I'll try and reply to each of your points when I find the time.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum