REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

3a  David  4  tsbd  prayer  tippit  paine  2  Humor  Lifton  fritz  beckley  Theory  9  frazier  Floor  Mason  hosty  zapruder  3  +Lankford  doyle  Weigman  11  Lankford  Darnell  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
Vinny

Carlos Bringuier Claims Obama Is America's Castro Empty Carlos Bringuier Claims Obama Is America's Castro

Wed 12 Mar 2014, 9:55 pm
Bringuier's Remarks.

http://www.redhotconservative.com/the-mirror-by-carlos-bringuier-a-cuban-exile/

Carlos Bringuier Claims Obama Is America's Castro Empty Re: Carlos Bringuier Claims Obama Is America's Castro

Thu 20 Mar 2014, 11:51 am
Ha ha - I had a coke-through-the-nostrils moment when I read someone said that Carlos Bringuier was the (single) most trustworthy individual he'd ever met. Smile

Carlos Bringuier lied under oath, he said he'd never been to any of the training camps!

So... at least we know Oswald was doing "enough" research so he knew where to find Carlos Bringuier.

And, he seems to have known that Carlos was DRE (otherwise, why would he have sought him out?)

We really do need those Joannides files, I suppose he may have known about Bringuier in some way but it's doubtful he was doing much "running".

But speaking of "running", I am very interested in that ad Oswald placed in the personals...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum