REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

+Lankford  2  beckley  doyle  prayer  paine  Darnell  tippit  9  Mason  David  zapruder  tsbd  frazier  Lankford  Floor  Lifton  3a  Weigman  hosty  4  3  fritz  Humor  11  Theory  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

hand and arm scars of LHO Empty hand and arm scars of LHO

Thu 10 Apr 2014, 6:24 pm
Autopsy report

1.  1. On the mid-portion dorsum of the left hand there is a poorly defined pale white oblique ½ inch scar  
Location of the scar shown at A here: hand and arm scars of LHO 1271089-1285060-1631It is of unknown origin. 

2. Over the volar aspect of the right wrist there is a transverse  superficial ¼ inch abrasion hand and arm scars of LHO Body_wrist_right This is undoubtedly from the alleged suicide attempt in Moscow

3. Volar portion of the left wrist there is a transverse 1 ¾ inch slightly raised white scar  hand and arm scars of LHO Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPdFqsHyzEi2eOLUjVOzJ7hSBHUPw7kfQt2VHWGFXKB0Nexh3rkAThis the other scar from the Moscow incident

4. Over the left arm, below the deltoid there is a transverse 5/8 x ¾ inch  somewhat puckered and irregular scar hand and arm scars of LHO Huge.101.506892

The deltoid is the large muscle shown on the shoulder that extends a little down the arm. This would be where the bullet was excised

5.  Over the medial aspect mid-distal third of the left arm there is a 1 ¼ inch vertical scar with cross-hatching hand and arm scars of LHO ED_Section%202_Shaft_Radius_Thirds

Shown are the two bones of the forearm. Clearly the position of this scar is NOT the wrist, and the ONLY scar it could relate to is the gunshot wound of entry from the Marines.

-----------------------------------------

USMC Medical File

The USMC of course was prior to the trip to the SU, so only the gunshot wounds are noted.

According to the extant record, the entry wound was in the medial portion of the left upper arm just above the elbow while the bullet was said to have been excised two inches above that.

The claimed position for the bullet removal would seem to be in agreement with the autopsy report. The position noted for entry however, would seem to be different in both.

Autopsy: Over the medial aspect mid-distal third of the left arm there is a 1 ¼ inch vertical scar with cross-hatching

vs
USMC: in the medial portion of the left upper arm just above the elbow

I don't know how to explain this -- but I can't for the life of me see how it advances H & L theory because the place of bullet removal is correctly noted. 

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
TerryWMartin
TerryWMartin
http://martianpublishing.com

hand and arm scars of LHO Empty Re: hand and arm scars of LHO

Thu 10 Apr 2014, 11:02 pm
Greg,

I think it is obvious, isn't it? They just had to make sure Harvey had the same wounds as Lee.

Handler: Hold still, Harvey. Lee shot himself in the arm so we have to shoot you too.

Harvey: Oh, all right then! Damn but I hope the little prick doesn't castrate himself!
Albert Rossi
Albert Rossi

Thu 10 Apr 2014, 11:16 pm
Greg,  I'm not sure why you think there is a disagreement.  The autopsy curiously uses the anatomically vague "left arm", but distal merely refers to the section of bone closest to an attachment/joint or toward the "central" location -- here, the elbow.  It may thus indicate distal with respect to the humerus, not of the radius/ulna.  In which case, it would agree pretty much with the USMC description.

Or am I missing something?
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Sat 12 Apr 2014, 7:38 am
Albert Rossi wrote:Greg,  I'm not sure why you think there is a disagreement.  The autopsy curiously uses the anatomically vague "left arm", but distal merely refers to the section of bone closest to an attachment/joint or toward the "central" location -- here, the elbow.  It may thus indicate distal with respect to the humerus, not of the radius/ulna.  In which case, it would agree pretty much with the USMC description.

Or am I missing something?
No, Albert -- it would appear that it was me getting myself confused - with a bit help from the gang at DPF. You are correct - it could apply to the humerus as well as the radius/ulna. 

Which means that the H & L claim that these scars were not present at autopsy is incorrect - which I already knew - but it also means there are no discrepancies in their placement.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Albert Rossi
Albert Rossi

Sat 12 Apr 2014, 8:06 am
Just as I thought.  Thanks, Greg.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum