REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

paine  9  4  doyle  Lifton  prayer  tsbd  Weigman  David  hosty  3a  Humor  frazier  11  Lankford  Theory  Floor  3  2  +Lankford  tippit  Darnell  Mason  fritz  beckley  zapruder  

Like/Tweet/+1

JFK Assassination

+8
Mark A. O'Blazney
John Mooney
Hasan Yusuf
dwdunn(akaDan)
TerryWMartin
Frankie Vegas
StanDane
Albert Rossi
12 posters
Go down
gerrrycam

JFK Assassination - Page 5 Empty JFK Assassination

Sat 12 Apr 2014, 4:13 pm
First topic message reminder :

I'm curious to know why no one is interested in Boris Pash? A man who lied to Church Senate Committee about his retirement to cover up his knowledge of Oswald

gerrrycam

JFK Assassination - Page 5 Empty Re: JFK Assassination

Fri 25 Jul 2014, 9:01 pm
JFK Assassination - Page 5 Catch_41
gerrrycam

Fri 25 Jul 2014, 9:04 pm
JFK Assassination - Page 5 Catch_99
Easy to see where shot came from that sprayed Officer Martin and Harges

Mr. BALL. What was the position of your motorcycle at that time with reference to the President’s car?...
Mr. MARTIN. Just to the rear of his car – on the left rear of his car.
Mr. BALL. And were there any other spots of any other material on the helmet there besides blood?
Mr. MARTIN. Yes, sir; there was other matter that looked like pieces of flesh.
Mr. BALL. What about your uniform?
Mr. MARTIN. There was blood and matter on my left shoulder of my uniform
http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/martin.htm
Mr. HILL. This is the first sound that I heard; yes, sir. I jumped from the car, realizing that something was wrong, ran to the Presidential limousine. Just about as I reached it, there was another sound, which was different than the first sound. I think I described it in my statement as though someone was shooting a revolver into a hard object--it seemed to have some type of an echo. I put my right foot, I believe it was, on the left rear step of the automobile, and I had a hold of the handgrip with my hand, when the car lurched forward. I lost my footing and I had to run about three or four more steps before I could get back up in the car.
Between the time I originally grabbed the handhold and until I was up on the car, Mrs. Kennedy--the second noise that I heard had removed a portion of the President's head, and he had slumped noticeably to his left. Mrs. Kennedy had jumped up from the seat and was, it appeared to me, reaching for something coming off the right rear bumper of the car, the right rear tail, when she noticed that I was trying to climb on the car. She turned toward me and I grabbed her and put her back in the back seat, crawled up on top of the back seat and lay there.

Mr. HARGIS - Yes; when President Kennedy straightened back up in the car the bullet him in the head, the one that killed him and it seemed like his head exploded, and I was splattered with blood and brain, and kind of bloody water, It wasn't really blood. And at that time the Presidential car slowed down. I heard somebody say, "Get going," or "get going," 
http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/bowers.htm
Lee E Bowers Ju (Must read)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Bowers
Lee's death imfo

Last edited by gerrrycam on Wed 13 Aug 2014, 9:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : new info)
gerrrycam

Sun 27 Jul 2014, 1:21 am
Obituaries

Spas T. Raikin
(October 26, 1922 - February 18, 2014)

Spas T. Raikin Professor Emeritus of History February 18, 2014

One more associate of Boris Pash who looked after LHO on his return from Russia to NYC
http://www.wmhclarkfuneralhome.com/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=2430935&fh_id=13105
gerrrycam

Sun 27 Jul 2014, 6:03 pm
The Maasdam landed at Hoboken, N.J., on June 13.815 The Oswalds were met by Spas T. Raikin, a representative of the Traveler's Aid Society, which had been contacted by the Department of State; Raikin had the impression that Oswald was trying to avoid meeting anyone. He told Raikin that he had only $63 and had no plans either for that night or for travel to Fort Worth, and accepted the society's help, according to Raikin, "with confidence and appreciation."816 They passed through the immigration office without incident,817 and Raikin helped them through customs.818
The society referred the Oswalds to the New York City Department of Welfare, which helped them find a room at the Times Square Hotel.819 Oswald told both Raikin and representatives of the welfare department that he had been a marine stationed at the American Embassy in Moscow, had married a Russian girl, renounced his citizenship, and worked in Minsk; he soon found out, he said, that the Russian propaganda was inaccurate but had not been able to obtain an exit visa for his wife and child for more than 2 years. He said also that he had paid the travel expenses himself.820
The welfare department called Robert Oswald's home in Fort Worth. His wife answered and said that they would help. She contacted her husband who sent $200 immediately.821 Oswald refused to accept the money and insisted that the department itself should pay the fare to Texas; he threatened that they would go as far as they could on $63 and rely on local authorities to get them the rest of the way. In the end he accepted the money.822 On the afternoon of June 14, the Oswalds left New York by plane for Fort Worth.823
gerrrycam

Wed 30 Jul 2014, 9:49 pm
[*]Home
[*]About
[*]How to File a FOIA Request

National Security Agency Refuses to Release Documents on Mysterious Death of UN Secretary-General Over 50 Years Ago
July 16, 2014
http://nsarchive.wordpress.com/2014/07/16/nsa-refuses-to-release-documents-on-mysterious-death-of-un-secretary-general-over-50-years-ago/
gerrrycam

Thu 31 Jul 2014, 12:16 am
Jim Garrison's Playboy Interview
vol. 14 no. 10 - October 1967
http://www.jfklancer.com/Garrison2.html
gerrrycam

Sun 03 Aug 2014, 1:28 pm
http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/tf300002fn/entire_text/?query=donald
Total file to large to place here Note no info on 1958 to 1963
Register of the Boris T. Pash Papers
Finding aid prepared by Ronald Bulatoff
Hoover Institution Archives
434 Galvez Mall
Stanford University
Stanford, CA, 94305-6010
(650) 723-3563
archives@hoover.stanford.edu
© 2003, 2014
1940-1943Chief of Military Intelligence, U.S. Army, 9th Corps, Presidio of San Francisco
1943-1945Commanding Officer of the Alsos Mission
1946-1947Foreign Liaison Section Chief for Supreme Commander, Allied Powers, Japan
1948-1951Employed by the Central Intelligence Agency
1952-1953Special Forces, U.S. Forces, Austria
1953-1956Deputy Assistant Chief of Staff for Intelligence, 6th Army
1956-1957Staff member, Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Guided Missiles
1957Retired from military service
1995Died
Scope and Content Note
32 prints of Boris Pash and others in Panama, 1950s
Film Shelf

reel 7: Bombing of England, submarine operations, Nazi heavy cruiser. 1939, 16mm film, 500 feet 1939

Film Shelf
reel 8: Battle for Flanders, Armistice signing, 16mm film, 375 feet

Film Shelf
reel 9: Nazi entry into Paris, Nazi conquest of France, Armistice signing at Compiegne. Top-Nazi Entry Into Paris- a second copy 1940, Two 16mm film reels, 150 feet 1940

Film Shelf
reel 10: Conquest of Belgium, war in Poland, 1940, 16mm film, 500 feet 1940

Film Shelf
reel 11: Five-day conquest of Holland, 16mm film, 100 feet

Film Shelf
reel 12: North Sea Battle, attack on Crete, advance into the Soviet Union, Minsk. 1940, 16mm film, 200 feet 1940

Film Shelf
reel 13: North Sea Battle, attack on Crete, advance into the Soviet Union, Minsk., 16mm film, 25 feet

Film Shelf
No. 13: North Sea Battle, Attack on Crete, Advance into Soviet Union (Minsk), 16mm film, 475 feet

Film Shelf
reel 14: "World War II Assault on the Maginot Line." Produced by Degeto., 16mm film, 200 feet
gerrrycam

Tue 05 Aug 2014, 4:28 pm
http://huachuca.army.mil/files/History_MPASH.PDF

After the war, Pash held a number of important staff jobs, beginning
in 1946 as the Chief of the Foreign Liaison for General
MacArthur in Tokyo. In March 1949 he was detailed to the Central
Intelligence Agencys Office of Policy Coordination ***where he oversaw
programs in West Germany for three years.*** Pash then ran
special forces planning with the U.S. Forces in Austria from 1952-
1953. He became the Sixth Army Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence
from 1953-1956. In 1956 he joined the staff of the Assistant
Secretary of Defense for Guided Missiles.*** Colonel Pash retired from
the Army in 1957 but immediately*** embarked on a civilian career that
would use his science and technology intelligence background. His
first civilian job was Chief of the Eastern European and USSR Division,
Quartermaster Technological Intelligence Agency. He transferred
to the Armys Foreign Science and Technology Center, retiring
from the civil service in June 1963.

PDF]
[url=http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/document_conversions/1705143/BOLSCHWING, OTTO (VON) VOL. 2_0136.pdf]Download PDF for 519a6b25993294098d510d5f - CIA FOIA[/url]
www.foia.cia.gov/.../BOLSCHWING,%20OTTO%20(VON)%20%20%2...

• Cached

Colonel Boris T. Pash;. Otto brecht Alfred Von Bolshwing;. Artur Adolf Konradi; and. Dr. Heinrich Graf Von Meran (4erna). REFERENCES: A. OGC 78-5719 dated ...

Sorry the above link will not work on this sight. CIA FOIA report is following

"PASH was interested
in the Russian Orthodox Church (ROC)
in San Francisco, California, and in
May 1971 he alerted this Agency,
after his return to active Army duty,
of his concern that the ROC was
possibly penetrated by Soviet
intelligence. You may wish to
contact the FBI for further
information on Subject. PASH was...
a military detailee of this Agency
from 1951 to 1953 and returned to Army"

Last edited by gerrrycam on Thu 07 Aug 2014, 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : repair broken link)

Wed 06 Aug 2014, 8:22 am
gerrrycam wrote:I would like to make one comment be for this tread is put into black hole of disinterest. I joined this sight after reading Greg Parkers chapter on Korean war and thought i could get some dialogue going on Pash and his collaborators involved in assassination..But it is very disappointing to see there is no interest.

I'm interested. (I'm listening, anyway).

Too busy to say much right now (here's what I'm working on, it's about halfway done: http://www.jfk-timeline.org/jfk_guide_evidence.php )

Mr Pash is on a very long list for research, 'soon as I get a round tuit. Smile
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Wed 06 Aug 2014, 10:26 am
nonsqtr wrote:
gerrrycam wrote:I would like to make one comment be for this tread is put into black hole of disinterest. I joined this sight after reading Greg Parkers chapter on Korean war and thought i could get some dialogue going on Pash and his collaborators involved in assassination..But it is very disappointing to see there is no interest.

I'm interested. (I'm listening, anyway).

Too busy to say much right now (here's what I'm working on, it's about halfway done: http://www.jfk-timeline.org/jfk_guide_evidence.php )

Mr Pash is on a very long list for research, 'soon as I get a round tuit. Smile
I too have been paying attention - but Pash is not someone I have looked into - which makes it difficult to add anything.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
gerrrycam

Thu 07 Aug 2014, 10:42 pm
http://jfkfacts.org/assassination/rewinding-the-zapruder-film/#more-1589
New proof a shot came from front,interesting that McAdams and proton are putting up a fight
gerrrycam

Fri 08 Aug 2014, 10:20 pm
[url=http://books.google.co.th/books?id=oZU7u0GiMEUC&pg=PA85&dq=STATE+DEPARTMENT+OPC+AND+BORIS+PASH&hl=en&sa=X&ei=rbvkU_voOI_k8AXI1ILQAQ&ved=0CCcQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=STATE DEPARTMENT OPC AND BORIS pash&f=false]http://books.google.co.th/books?id=oZU7u0GiMEUC&pg=PA85&dq=STATE+DEPARTMENT+OPC+AND+BORIS+PASH&hl=en&sa=X&ei=rbvkU_voOI_k8AXI1ILQAQ&ved=0CCcQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=STATE%20DEPARTMENT%20OPC%20AND%20BORIS%20PASH&f=false[/url]
This is best time line i can come up for Boris Pash State department/CIA F Wisners OPC 1948 to 1953.
gerrrycam

Sat 09 Aug 2014, 1:14 am
ppendix 4:ADPC Wisner breakdown of OPC's Mission

(from FRUS: Intelligence Community. 1945-50: 730-731)

Function Group I - Psychological Warfare

Program A - Press

Program B - Radio

Program C - Miscellaneous (direct mail, poison pen, rumors)

Functional Group II - Political Warfare

Program A - Support for Resistance (underground)

Program B - Support for DPs and Refugees

Program C - Support for anti-Communists in Free Countries

Program D - Encouragement of Defection

Functional Group III -Economic Warfare

Program A - Commodity operations (clandestine preclusive buying, market manipulation, and black market operation)

Program B - Fiscal operations (currency speculation, counterfeiting, etc.)

Functional Group IV - Preventive Direct Action

Program A - Support for Guerrillas

Program B - Sabotage, Countersabotage, and Demolition

Program C - Evacuation

Program D - Stay-behind

Functional Group V - Miscellaneous

Program A - Front Organisations

Program B - War Plans

Program C - Administration

Program D - Miscellaneous
gerrrycam

Mon 11 Aug 2014, 1:50 pm
http://www.pasadenaweekly.com/cms/story/detail/?id=4046&IssueNum=46

The Real Manchurian Candidate
gerrrycam

Tue 12 Aug 2014, 2:04 pm
 Project MKULTRA
Project MKULTRA, or MK-ULTRA, was the code name for a covert, illegal CIA human research program, run by the Office of Scientific Intelligence. This official U.S. government program began in the early 1950s, continuing at least through the late 1960s, and it used U.S. and Canadian citizens as its test subjects.[1][2][3][4]
The published evidence indicates that Project MKULTRA involved the use of many methodologies to manipulate individual mental states and alter brain functions, including the surreptitious administration of drugs and other chemicals, sensory deprivation, isolation, and verbal and sexual abuse.
Project MKULTRA was first brought to wide public attention in 1975 by the U.S. Congress, through investigations by the Church Committee, and by a presidential commission known as the Rockefeller Commission. Investigative efforts were hampered by the fact that CIA Director Richard Helms ordered all MKULTRA files destroyed in 1973; the Church Committee and Rockefeller Commission investigations relied on the sworn testimony of direct participants and on the relatively small number of documents that survived Helms' destruction order.[5]
In 1977, a FOIA request uncovered a cache of 20,000 documents[6] relating to project MKULTRA, which led to the Senate Hearings of 1977.[2] In recent times most information regarding MKULTRA has been officially declassified.
Although the CIA insists that MKULTRA-type experiments have been abandoned, 14-year CIA veteran Victor Marchetti has stated in various interviews that the CIA routinely conducts disinformation campaigns and that CIA mind control research continued. In a 1977 interview, Marchetti specifically called the CIA claim that MKULTRA was abandoned a "cover story."[7][8]
On the Senate floor in 1977, Senator Ted Kennedy said:
The Deputy Director of the CIA revealed that over thirty universities and institutions were involved in an "extensive testing and experimentation" program which included covert drug tests on unwitting citizens "at all social levels, high and low, native Americans and foreign." Several of these tests involved the administration of LSD to "unwitting subjects in social situations." At least one death, that of Dr. Olson, resulted from these activities. The Agency itself acknowledged that these tests made little scientific sense. The agents doing the monitoring were not qualified scientific observers.[9]
Contents

• 1 Title and origins
  • 2 Goals
  • 3 Budget
  • 4 Experiments

• 4.1 Drugs

• 4.1.1 LSD
      • 4.1.2 Other drugs

• 4.2 Hypnosis
    • 4.3 Canadian experiments

• 5 Revelation
  • 6 U.S. General Accounting Office Report
  • 7 Deaths
  • 8 Legal issues involving informed consent
  • 9 Extent of participation
  • 10 Notable subjects
  • 11 Conspiracy theories
  • 12 See also
  • 13 References
  • 14 Further reading
  • 15 External links
gerrrycam

Wed 13 Aug 2014, 9:56 pm
Please see photo of Dealey Plaza above  on page 8,for my take  of killer shot
gerrrycam

Thu 14 Aug 2014, 9:30 pm
Between the time I originally grabbed the handhold and until I was up on the car, Mrs. Kennedy--the second noise that I heard had removed a portion of the President's head, and he had slumped noticeably to his left.

Mr. HOLLAND - Signal supervisor for Union Terminal Railroad.
Mr. HOLLAND - Right in there. (Indicating.)
 There was a shot, a report, I don't know whether it was a shot. I can't say that. And a puff of smoke came out about 6 or 8 feet above the ground right out from under those trees. And at just about this location from where I was standing you could see that puff of smoke, like someone had thrown a firecracker, or something out, and that is just about the way it sounded. It wasn't as loud as the previous reports or shots.
Mr. STERN - What number would that have been in the----
Mr. HOLLAND - Well, that would--they were so close together.
Mr. HOLLAND - It could have been the third or fourth, but there were definitely four reports.
Mr. STERN - You have no doubt about that?
Mr. HOLLAND - I have no doubt about it. I have no doubt about seeing that puff of smoke come out from under those trees either.
Mr. HOLLAND - Well. immediately after the shots was fired, I run around the end of this overpass, behind the fence to see if I could see anyone up there behind the fence.
Mr. STERN - That is the picket fence?
Mr. HOLLAND - Of course, this was this sea of cars in there and it was just a big-it wasn't an inch in there that wasn't automobiles and I couldn't see up in that corner. I ran on up to the corner of this fence behind the building. By the time I got there there were 12 or 15 policemen and plainclothesmen, and we looked for empty shells around there for quite a while, and I left because I had to get back to the office. I didn't give anyone my name. No one--didn't anyone ask for it, and it wasn't but an hour or so until the deputy sheriff came down to the office and took me back up to the courthouse.
Mr. HOLLAND - Well, the only thing that I remember now that I didn't then, I remember about the third car down from this fence, there was a station wagon backed up toward the fence, about the third car down, and a spot, I'd say 3 foot by 2 foot, looked to me like somebody had been standing there for a long period. I guess if you could count them about a hundred foottracks in that little spot, and also mud upon the bumper of that station wagon.
Mr. STERN - This was a car back--parked behind the picket fence? Well, why don't you put the Number "5" approximately where that car would have been.
Mr. HOLLAND - If we could call this the arcade [indicating]---
Mr. STERN - All right.
Mr. HOLLAND - And one, two, three, I think it would have been just about here [indicating].
Mr. STERN - All right.
Mr. MORRISON - That is Elm Street. It would be behind the fence, wouldn't it?
Mr. HOLLAND - Well, I have got the fence running up here, and this car would be back in there [indicating]. This is the trees out here, which would--and that is approximately the same location as---the car and the trees that I saw the smoke would probably be the same location.
Mr. STERN - All right. And this was a station wagon?
Mr. HOLLAND - Now, the reason I didn't think so much about that at the time, was because there was so many people out there, and there was law enforcement officers and I thought, well, if there is anything to that they would pick that up, or notice it, but it looks like someone had been standing there for a long time, because it was muddy.
Mr. STERN - Tracks you saw in the mud?
Mr. HOLLAND - It was muddy, and you could have if you could have counted them, I imagine it would have been a hundred tracks just in that one location. It was just----
Mr. STERN - And then you saw some mud on the bumper?
Mr. HOLLAND - Mud on the bumper in two spots.
Mr. STERN - As if someone had cleaned his foot, or---
Mr. HOLLAND - Well, as if someone had cleaned their foot, or stood up on the bumper to see over the fence.
Mr. STERN - I see.
Mr. HOLLAND - Because, you couldn't very well see over it standing down in the mud, or standing on the ground, and to get a better view you could----
Mr. STERN - Was there anything else you noticed about this station wagon?
Mr. HOLLAND - No.
Mr. STERN - Do you recall the----
Mr. HOLLAND - They searched all the cars in that location.
Mr. STERN - Did this occur to you----
Mr. HOLLAND - It occurred to me immediately when I saw it there; yes.
Mr. STERN - And you thought about it later in the day?
Mr. HOLLAND - I thought about it that night.
Mr. STERN - I see.
Mr. HOLLAND - In fact, I went to bed---it was about a week there I couldn't sleep, much, brother, and I thought about it that night, and I have thought about it a lot of times since then.
gerrrycam

Fri 15 Aug 2014, 12:16 pm
http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/smith_j1.htm
Mr. SMITH. I started up toward this Book Depository after I heard the shots, and I didn't know where the shots came from. I had no idea, because it was such a ricochet.
Mr. LIEBELER. An echo effect?
Mr. SMITH. Yes, sir.; and this woman came up to me and she was just in hysterics. She told me, "They are shooting the President from the bushes." So I immediately proceeded up here.
Mr. LIEBELER. You proceeded up to an area immediately behind the concrete structure here that is described by Elm Street and the street that runs immediately in front of the Texas School Book Depository, is that right?
Mr. SMITH. I was checking all the bushes and I checked all the cars in the parking lot.
Mr. LIEBELER. There is a parking lot in behind this grassy area back from Elm Street toward the railroad tracks, and you went down to the parking lot and looked around?
Mr. SMITH. Yes, sir; I checked all the cars. I looked into all the cars and checked around the bushes. Of course, I wasn't alone. There was some deputy sheriff with me, and I believe one Secret Service man when I got there.
I got to make this statement, too. I felt awfully silly, but after the shot and this woman, I pulled my pistol from my holster, and I thought, this is silly, I don't know who I am looking for, and I put it back. Just as I did, he showed me that he was a Secret Service agent.
Mr. LIEBELER. Did you accost this man?
Mr. SMITH. Well, he saw me coming with my pistol and right away he showed me who he was.
Mr. LIEBELER. Do you remember who it was?
Mr. SMITH. No, sir; I don't--because then we started checking the cars. In fact, I was checking the bushes, and I went through the cars, and I started over here in this particular section.
Mr. LIEBELER. Down toward the railroad tracks where they go over the triple underpass?
Mr. SMITH. Yes.
Mr. LIEBELER. Did you have any basis for believing where the shots came from, or where to look for somebody, other than what the lady told you?
Mr. SMITH. No, sir; except that maybe it was a power of suggestion. But it sounded to me like they may have came from this vicinity here.
Mr. LIEBELER. Down around the---let's put a No. 5 there at the corner here behind this concrete structure where the bushes were down toward the railroad tracks from the Texas School Book Depository Building on the little street that runs down in front of the Texas School Book Depository Building.
Mr. SMITH. Yes. 

THE SECRET SERVICE AGENT ON THE KNOLL
http://jfklancer.com/knollagent/index.html
gerrrycam

Fri 15 Aug 2014, 11:04 pm
http://politicalhotwire.com/conspiracy-theories/91396-there-second-shooter-87.html

Please view vidio

Zapruder watched Kennedy’s elbows fly up as he clutched at the wound in an awkward dance.
Then, as the president slumped to his left, and his wife, in her tragic pink suit and white gloves, turned to see what was wrong, the dressmaker saw Kennedy’s head explode in a cloud of orange.
Zapruders words

On November 22, United States PRS Special Agent Maxwell D. Phillips sent a hand-written memo[18] to Secret Service head James Rowley, stating that, "According to Mr Zapruder the position of the assassin was behind Mr Zapruder." But in his testimony to the Warren Commission Zapruder was less certain:
LIEBELER: Did you form any opinion about the direction from which the shots came by the sound, or were you just upset by the thing you had seen?
ZAPRUDER: No, there was too much reverberation. There was an echo which gave me a sound all over. In other words that square is kind of—it had a sound all over.

Zapruder added that he had assumed the shots came from behind him not only because the President's head went backwards from the fatal shot, but also that the wound on the side of the President's head was facing that direction. He also said he believed it because police officers ran to the area behind him.[19]
He broke down and wept as he recalled the assassination,[20] and did so again at the 1969 trial of Clay Shaw.[21]
gerrrycam

Sat 16 Aug 2014, 10:38 pm
In his fifth photo, some conspiracists allege that the image of a still-unknown person can be seen located up on the grassy knoll, seen near a 3-foot-tall concrete wall and near the 5-foot-tall stockade fence. The angled shape of this still-unknown person's outline has led to that person's image being labeled by authors in books and persons working in the Kennedy assassination research community the "black dog man."[9]
In 1978, when Willis's daughter Rosemary was interviewed by investigators from the House Select Committee on Assassinations, she stated to the HSCA that her father became upset when the Dallas policemen, sheriffs, and detectives—who first quickly ran onto the grassy knoll where Phillip thought the shots came from—then ran away from the grassy knoll.[10] In Willis's Warren Commission testimony he stated that shots came from the Texas School Book Depository.[1]
Willis stated in a 1979 interview: "There's no doubt in our mind the final shot that blew his head off did not come from the depository. His head blew up like a halo. The brains and matter went to the left and the rear.'[
http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/reportvols/vol12/html/HSCA_Vol12_0006a.htm
gerrrycam

Sun 17 Aug 2014, 2:33 pm
Was Abraham Zaprude born on May 15, 1905, into a Russian Jewish family, in the city of Kovel, moved to US in 1920 as refuaee  and umbrella man  used by Boris Pash as tools and decoys Pash was a master of disguise and detail.
Boris Pash and his Father (Most Reverend Metropolitan Theophilus from 1934 to 1950 head of Russian Orthadox church in NA) both worked for YMCA in southern Russia in 1920 Boris also worked for Red Cross at that time

Mr. RAIGORODSKY. " GODFATHER of white Russians in Dallas" I  escaping from Russia--I fought against the Bolsheviks in two different armies and then came to the United States with the help of the American Red Cross and the YMCA.
Mr. JENNER. When was that?
Mr. RAIGORODSKY. In December--the 28th, 1920
gerrrycam

Wed 20 Aug 2014, 11:27 pm
Mr. KELLERMAN. Well, having heard all types of guns fired, most of them, rather, if I recall correctly these were two sharp reports, sir. Again, I am going to refer to it as like a plane going through a sound barrier; bang, bang.
Mr. SPECTER. Now, you are referring to the flurry?
Mr. KELLERMAN. That is right.
Mr. SPECTER. Did it sound differently from the first noise you have described as being a firecracker?
Mr. KELLERMAN. Yes; definitely; very much so.
Mr. KELLERMAN. I am going to say that I have, from the firecracker report and the two other shots that I know, those were three shots. But, Mr. Specter, if President Kennedy had from all reports four wounds, Governor Connally three, there have got to be more than three shots, gentlemen.
Senator COOPER. What is that answer? What did he say?
Mr. SPECTER. Will you repeat that, Mr. Kellerman?
Mr. KELLERMAN. President Kennedy had four wounds, two in the head and shoulder and the neck. Governor Connally, from our reports, had three. There have got to be more than three shots.
Representative FORD. Is that why you have described--
Mr. KELLERMAN. The flurry.
Representative FORD. The noise as a flurry?
Mr. KELLERMAN. That is right, sir.

Mr. KELLERMAN. Actually, from all the X-rays that were taken, and we viewed them all together when I say "we," I am saying the medical people who were in the morgue at the time, the two Bureau agents, myself, and also Mr. Greer, who was in there with me, naturally, they were looking for pieces of fragmentation of this bullet. There was none; only one piece to my knowledge. That was removed inside above the eye, the right eye.

Last edited by gerrrycam on Thu 21 Aug 2014, 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more info)
gerrrycam

Thu 21 Aug 2014, 2:13 pm
http://www.celebritymorgue.com/jfk/jfk-autopsy.html
photo's
gerrrycam

Sun 24 Aug 2014, 12:47 pm
http://jfkfacts.org/assassination/rewinding-the-zapruder-film/#more-15891

McAdams its interesting to note that driver GREER had no residue on him.
My point is Officer B. J. Martin on far rear left turned on hearing shots looked directly at JFK,Zapruder filming and the sniper behind.
M Baker WC star witness lied about Martin
Mr. BAKER – Yes, I believe Officer B. J. Martin—
Mr. BELIN – Is he a motorcycle policeman?
Mr. BAKER – Yes, sir; he is.
Mr. BELIN – On a one- or two-wheeler or three-wheeler?
Mr. BAKER – He is a solo motorcycle, two-wheeler.
Mr. BELIN – Where was he riding at this time?
Mr. BAKER – He was on the left front.
Mr. BELIN – Of what?
Mr. BAKER – There were five motorcycle officers in front. There were four, two on each right side behind.
Mr. BELIN – When you say in front and behind of what vehicle?
Mr. BAKER – We are referring to the President’s car.
Mr. BELIN – All right. He was on the front and to the left of the President’s car.
Mr. BAKER – Yes, sir; that is right.
Mr. BELIN – What did he say to you about blood or something?
Mr. BAKER – Like I say, we were talking about where the shot came from, and he said the first shot he couldn’t figure it Out where it came from. He turned his head backward, reflex, you know, and then he turned back and the second shot came off, and then the third shot is when the blood and everything hit his helmet and his windshield.
Mr. BELIN – Did it hit the inside or the outside of his windshield, did he say?
Mr. BAKER – It hit all this inside. Now, as far as the inside or outside of the windshield. I don’t know about that. But it was all on the right-hand side of his helmet.
Mr. BELIN – Of his helmet?
Mr. BAKER – On his uniform also.
Mr. BELIN – On his uniform.
Mr. BAKER – That is right.
Mr. BELIN – And he was riding to the left of the President and you say ahead of the President?
Mr. BAKER – On the left-hand side.
Mr. DULLES – But a little ahead of him?
Mr. BAKER – Yes, sir. They were immediately in front of the car
John McAdams says:
August 22, 2014 at 2:07 pm
M Baker WC star witness lied about Martin
You don’t have any evidence he lied. Baker was well back in the motorcade, and he’s either confused about Martin’s position, or perhaps the “in front of” thing is hearsay, with him misunderstanding what Martin told him.
REPLY TO McAdams WE can forgive Baker but can not forgive Allan Dulles for coaching Baker to lie.Dulles new exactly where Martin position was by viewing Zapruder film over and over. Dulles like you knew that story had to have JFK’s Tissue going foreward not sideways

MCAdams reply
Dulles was simply trying to clarify what Baker was saying. Baker had already agreed that Martin was “in front” of the limo.
Is it your claim that Dulles should have argued with the witness?
The WC also took the testimony of Hargis.
But a question for you: do you understand that Kennedy’s brain tissue was blown into the air, and came down all around?
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/exploded.htm

MY reply
McAdams i understand perfectly that brain tissue fell on B j Martin more then 12 ft. from JFK. Driver Greer less then 6 ft. from JFK recieved no brain tissue!

Last edited by gerrrycam on Sun 24 Aug 2014, 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more info)
TerryWMartin
TerryWMartin
http://martianpublishing.com

Sun 24 Aug 2014, 8:19 pm
Yes, one would think a "shot from behind" (being from the TSBD) would have covered Greer as much as, if not more, that B J Martin.

But I am certain McAdams and Von Pein et al can resurrect Specter to formulate a theory to cover that apparent anomaly.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum