» JFK Assassination
Thu 08 Dec 2016, 7:15 am by jack ferguson

» Lifton on his "new evidence"
Thu 08 Dec 2016, 4:47 am by steely dan

» friends student exchange programs
Wed 07 Dec 2016, 12:01 pm by greg parker

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Furl  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Affiliates
free forum

Lee Harvey Oswald's Cold War, by Greg Parker

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lee Harvey Oswald's Cold War, by Greg Parker

Post by greg parker on Thu 24 Jul 2014, 10:42 pm

Greatly appreciate the offers, guys. It's sometimes hard to spot the typos and other problems when you're too close.

I will make every effort to limit the errors to such a degree that they can all be corrected during a single bungee jump. 

Okay -- having taken some liberties in saying the guy was probably a pretend doctor with a real degree (i.e. an osteopath), I thought I better check.

He's a Texan dentist (and possibly a lay preacher). 

I don't mind that he thought the book sucked, but he could have at least said why so people can make their own judgments on what he didn't like. If he'd done that, I'd have offered to pay back his money. Now I have two one star ratings dragging down sales and the other one didn't even read the fricken book. Amazon should take down "reviews" which are not reviews at all.

Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

greg parker
Admin

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry W. Martin on Fri 25 Jul 2014, 5:20 am

greg parker wrote:Greatly appreciate the offers, guys. It's sometimes hard to spot the typos and other problems when you're too close.

I will make every effort to limit the errors to such a degree that they can all be corrected during a single bungee jump. 

Okay -- having taken some liberties in saying the guy was probably a pretend doctor with a real degree (i.e. an osteopath), I thought I better check.

He's a Texan dentist (and possibly a lay preacher). 

I don't mind that he thought the book sucked, but he could have at least said why so people can make their own judgments on what he didn't like. If he'd done that, I'd have offered to pay back his money. Now I have two one star ratings dragging down sales and the other one didn't even read the fricken book. Amazon should take down "reviews" which are not reviews at all.

A "Texan dentist" hm?? That sucks on multiple levels.

Amazon calls them "reviews" but most often what I see are "comments". Seems the average Amazon customer does not know what the word "review" means.

That said, I thought they restricted the capability to comment only on "verified purchases". Seems that idea went out with the dodo.

Terry W. Martin

View user profile http://martianpublishing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stan Dane on Tue 29 Jul 2014, 9:37 am

Yet another reference to LHOCW by Phil Dragoo:

In Greg Parker's Lee Harvey Oswald's Cold War we see the assassination of Jorge Eliécer Gaitán, on April 9th, 1948 during the 9th Pan-American Conference, a meeting led by U.S. Secretary of State George Marshall.

A hypnotized patsy used twenty years before the Ambassador pantry.

And in '43 Allen was in Switzerland at Donovan's behest caching sniper rifles and silencers--twenty years before Dallas.

Marshall had found Patton inconvenient and in December 1945 the man who would finish the Cold War died after his car was rammed by a US Army truck.

Old dogs, old tricks.

http://forum.assassinationofjfk.net/index.php/topic/570-the-anatomy-of-an-assassination-by-lf-prouty/

Stan Dane

View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by dwdunn(akaDan) on Tue 29 Jul 2014, 1:26 pm

Dragoo, that's a funny name.

Marshall had found Patton inconvenient and in December 1945 the man who would finish the Cold War died after his car was rammed by a US Army truck.

Old dogs, old tricks.
A little too John Birch Society for my taste, and too Nixon Administration dreamy about What Would Patton Do? (after the movie presented the idea that Patton was "the man who would finish the Cold War," and in a virile and manly sorta way)

But to each his own I guess. Where would we be without all the bullshit dreams stuffed in our heads from the upper-class geniuses out in Hollywood land?

dwdunn(akaDan)

View user profile http://xefdisposable.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Greg Martin on Wed 05 Oct 2016, 3:54 am

Just picked up Vol. 1, will hopefully give a review in a few days

Greg Martin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:11 am

Sponsored content