» JFK Assassination
Yesterday at 7:15 am by jack ferguson

» Lifton on his "new evidence"
Yesterday at 4:47 am by steely dan

» friends student exchange programs
Wed 07 Dec 2016, 12:01 pm by greg parker

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Furl  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Affiliates
free forum

The Dallas Murder Mystery Club

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Dallas Murder Mystery Club

Post by Stan Dane on Sat 31 May 2014, 2:36 am

terlin wrote:The club would have to be run as un-democratically as possible.
A benevolent dictatorship.

Stan Dane

View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry W. Martin on Sat 31 May 2014, 2:58 am

Stan Dane wrote:
A benevolent dictatorship.

Yeah, basically. And they're the best kind, right?

Anybody got a problem with that?

(if so, get a loyer)

Terry W. Martin

View user profile http://martianpublishing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 31 May 2014, 5:50 am

I've got a bad chest infection.  Be back soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frankie Vegas on Sat 31 May 2014, 7:40 am

Get better soon, Lee!

Frankie Vegas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Albert Rossi on Sat 31 May 2014, 7:40 am

Lee, please take care.  I caught the same thing two weeks ago while I was in Hamburg, Germany, and it turned into pneumonia.  It was four days of hell.

Albert Rossi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry W. Martin on Sat 31 May 2014, 10:24 am

Ouch!

Sorry to hear that, Al. Hope you're back to normal now ( or soon will be).

Lee, get well soon. We need you here.

Terry W. Martin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hasan Yusuf on Sun 01 Jun 2014, 8:22 am

I hope you're feeling better soon, Lee.

Hasan Yusuf

View user profile http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post by Goban Saor on Sun 01 Jun 2014, 8:37 am

I agree with those who are sceptical about the mystery club idea. I can just imagine the energy sapping frustration of trying to reason with the unreasonable.

I have worked in an organisation that avoided mandatory staff meetings by subdividing the staff into randomly selected discussion groups that would report back to the plenary staff meeting. It was a very effective means of outnumbering and marginalising the anti-authoritarian minority.

So what’s left?

Unfortunately, the Kennedy clan seems to have turned its collective back on the search for truth about JFK’s assassination.

They recently honoured George HW Bush no less, a suspect in the assassination, with the 2014 John F Kennedy Profile in Courage award. That the award was specifically for Bush breaking his presidential election promise not to raise taxes adds a touch of farce to this travesty.

And the fact that the clan matriarch Caroline Kennedy holds an important position in the Obama administration as Ambassador to Japan indicates that she’s not interested in rocking the boat.

It’s hard to blame her, I suppose, having lost a father an uncle and a brother to the ‘Kennedy curse’ and not wishing to invite any more of that kind of ‘misfortune’ upon herself.

It was previously suggested by some, including me, that it might be worthwhile contacting Oswald’s daughters about the PM thread. One would think they would be interested in evidence that shows their father’s innocence. Any active interest by them would be likely to spark something big in the mainstream media.

But then again their lack of interest to date suggests that they, like the Kennedys, have been to Room 101 in some guise or other somewhere along the line. I say this because they seem to have disowned Oswald as their father.

However, there’s still the chance that the PM evidence might elicit some modicum of filial responsibility in Oswald's daughters. That’s the only possibility I can think of to break the mainstream media omerta on the JFK assassination.

Goban Saor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 01 Jun 2014, 9:10 am

Goban Saor wrote:I agree with those who are sceptical about the mystery club idea. I can just imagine the energy sapping frustration of trying to reason with the unreasonable.

I have worked in an organisation that avoided mandatory staff meetings by subdividing the staff into randomly selected discussion groups that would report back to the plenary staff meeting. It was a very effective means of outnumbering and marginalising the anti-authoritarian minority.

So what’s left?

Unfortunately, the Kennedy clan seems to have turned its collective back on the search for truth about JFK’s assassination.

They recently honoured George HW Bush no less, a suspect in the assassination, with the 2014 John F Kennedy Profile in Courage award. That the award was specifically for Bush breaking his presidential election promise not to raise taxes adds a touch of farce to this travesty.

And the fact that the clan matriarch Caroline Kennedy holds an important position in the Obama administration as Ambassador to Japan indicates that she’s not interested in rocking the boat.

It’s hard to blame her, I suppose, having lost a father an uncle and a brother to the ‘Kennedy curse’ and not wishing to invite any more of that kind of ‘misfortune’ upon herself.

It was previously suggested by some, including me, that it might be worthwhile contacting Oswald’s daughters about the PM thread. One would think they would be interested in evidence that shows their father’s innocence. Any active interest by them would be likely to spark something big in the mainstream media.

But then again their lack of interest to date suggests that they, like the Kennedys, have been to Room 101 in some guise or other somewhere along the line. I say this because they seem to have disowned Oswald as their father.

However, there’s still the chance that the PM evidence might elicit some modicum of filial responsibility in Oswald's daughters. That’s the only possibility I can think of to break the mainstream media omerta on the JFK assassination.
I agree wholeheartedly, Goban. Marina, June and Rachel are the key to reopening this thing. Not the Kennedy family. They've moved on it seems.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goban Saor on Sun 01 Jun 2014, 11:36 pm

Thanks for the appreciative response, Paul, though I share the reservations expressed by Albert in the forum recently about Marina’s credibility.

Goban Saor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 02 Jun 2014, 6:23 am

Goban Saor wrote:Thanks for the appreciative response, Paul, though I share the reservations expressed by Albert in the forum recently about Marina’s credibility.
Marina's credibility,or lack there of, actually could be an advantage in reopening this case. It would reveal just how compromised she was at the time. I can forgive Marina if she lied. It is understandable that a mother would do what she did in order to protect her daughters. It is clear to me she was coaxed with her testimony.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry W. Martin on Fri 06 Jun 2014, 10:58 pm

The thing I like best about this club idea is that it treats the death of JFK as a murder rather than assuming it was a monstrous political (i.e. governmental) assassination.

Greg's show idea is based on the same premise: investigate it for what it was, a murder.

Any conspiracy will become apart in the investigation, of course, but the crime itself was simply a murder and there seem to be very few investigators treating it as such, IMO.

Hopefully we can get more people to embrace it as a murder case. If it can be viewed in that light only, we might have a shot at getting the case reopened because it was never really investigated as such.

Terry W. Martin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry W. Martin on Wed 11 Jun 2014, 1:09 am

Another thing about the club:

The Members could be known as the Dealey Plaza Irregulars... like the Holmesian acolytes.

Terry W. Martin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stan Dane on Wed 11 Jun 2014, 1:35 am

terlin wrote:Another thing about the club:

The Members could be known as the Dealey Plaza Irregulars... like the Holmesian acolytes.
I tell ya, Terry, I've certainly been "irregular" due to these meds. A few times I felt like using blasting caps to get things moving. But the prunes are helping a lot. Those and a few brewskies I'm not supposed to have. Slowly getting back to normal.

Stan Dane

View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry W. Martin on Wed 11 Jun 2014, 2:22 am

Pharmaceuticals are a fickle beast to be sure but I - among others - have always lauded the medicinal properties to be found in the juice of the hops... the ocassional brewsky.

I hope your recovery is complete in record time.

Terry W. Martin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hasan Yusuf on Wed 11 Jun 2014, 7:58 am

Has a facebook page for the DMMC been set up? I really think we should have one.

Hasan Yusuf

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry W. Martin on Wed 11 Jun 2014, 8:12 am

Hasan Yusuf wrote:Has a facebook page for the DMMC been set up? I really think we should have one.

Absolutely! How better to test the waters if something like this is going to fly.

Of course, I think Lee was trying to hammer out the idea more completely before going there...
But it might be good to widen the conversation somewhat, maybe?

Terry W. Martin

Back to top Go down

Post by greg parker on Wed 11 Jun 2014, 9:15 am

terlin wrote:
Hasan Yusuf wrote:Has a facebook page for the DMMC been set up? I really think we should have one.

Absolutely! How better to test the waters if something like this is going to fly.

Of course, I think Lee was trying to hammer out the idea more completely before going there...
But it might be good to widen the conversation somewhat, maybe?
I think Frankie Vegas volunteered to do it, but is waiting on Lee to give the go ahead.

Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

greg parker
Admin

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Post by Hasan Yusuf on Wed 11 Jun 2014, 9:30 am

Okay. Thanks for that, Greg.

Hasan Yusuf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 11 Jun 2014, 5:22 pm

I've been giving this some thought over the last few weeks which is why I haven't posted anything concerning the idea.

I was very interested in the proposal from Greg about the TV show idea and also want to comment on that over the next few days.  I think it is an exciting proposition that could result in something really interesting -- but also brings with it a lot of hard work to get it fleshed out.

I find that once I have an idea I like to let the opinions from others settle and churn over for a while to see where it eventually takes me.  I have considered some of the pros and cons written on the thread and do have some ideas that will limit the cons and accentuate the pros but I'd like to get them down on paper before posting them for your further consideration.

Be back on the thread soon...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top