REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Darnell  11  zapruder  4  Weigman  Theory  David  3a  Floor  paine  +Lankford  2  Lankford  frazier  tsbd  Humor  beckley  3  tippit  Lifton  fritz  hosty  9  doyle  Mason  prayer  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
TerryWMartin
TerryWMartin
http://martianpublishing.com

Coup Coup Empty Coup Coup

Fri 20 Jun 2014, 12:48 am
Over the years, my opinion of what the case consisted of has changed, probably a lot like everyone else here. It is likely to change - perhaps several times again - until we can stamp the file "Case Closed". My current understanding of the case may differ from what others think and I offer it here merely for discussion. It is not something I plan to plant a sword in the ground and try to defend against all comers. It's just my current opinion. Hm, maybe I should plant a daisy instead...

From the beginning, I was sure LHO was innocent and the real conspiracy could be laid at the feet of the CIA.

After that, the web spread outward, encompassing a vast array of people and agencies, and I was ripe to believe in the assassination having been a coup d'etat. But then I read a book that changed all that.

Deep Politics and the Death of JFK by Peter Dale Scott (1993) is the one book that solidified everyone on the coup concept but it did the exact opposite for me. After reading the book, I felt I had been looking in the wrong direction. Rather than grow the conspiracy, I thought, perhaps it was time to follow the advice of Thoreau and simplify, simplify.

Then an in-depth study of the Lincoln assassination helped me understand a lot of what we see coming out of the events in Dallas in 1963.

That said, my understanding of the events in Dallas may be as erroneous as anyone else's and I could be capable of still not seeing the forest for a different version of tree. Taking a fresh approach may be constructive, as our continual digging in the same trenches for fifty years has seemed to bring advancement on the case to a virtual standstill.

The idea of the government of the United States being taken over by a ruthless shadow government is not a novel idea. The concept has been around for ages and most researchers can pinpoint a "when" for the start of this process.

Many pinpoint the takeover coincidental with the death of JFK. Others place it with the beginning of the Cold War. Some place it further back to the Great Depression and others still further back: to the beginning of the Federal Reserve, as in None Dare Call it Conspiracy by Gary Allen.

Fenway Braxton made a good case for the American Civil War in The Plot to Kill John Wilkes Booth, when Lincoln freed the slaves but enslaved the states. Others push it further back to the specie circular and the reign of Andrew Jackson. Still others push it back to the creation of the Constitution itself, after the government established by the Articles of Confederation had been sabotaged.

Stephen Saunders Webb made a case for it being in 1676: The End of American Independence. Still others tie it into the early shadowy formation of the Masonic Temples, and others back into the Roman Empire - yes, some do - and some take it back even further.

How these ancient historical events can tie into the recent debasement of the US government might be a stretch but some people are so very convinced of it.

All I am saying is that the process for taking control of the government had already been underway long before JFK came to prominence, even long before his birth. The singular strength of the process taken by these covert people on this long journey has been their patience. Sure, there will be a white hat appearing every now and again. They do not panic and start killing people (i.e. drawing attention to the plot) but, as Bush so eloquently put it: Stay the course.

Parallels abound in history and can be found very illuminating. Just as the similarities between the Lincoln & Kennedy cases help clear the air, so do other parallels, even further back. Rome is very instructive when attempting to understand America. They both had very similar early years, slave revolts, and both eventually maintained the guise of republicanism while shouldering the mantle of empire.

Anyway, that's why I do not adhere to the coup d'etat theory of the conspiracy to kill JFK.

I believe that when we finally sort out the crimes themselves, we can have a better chance at seeing the conspiracies. Trying to seek the conspirators before we solve the crime is putting the cart ahead of the horse IMHO.

greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Coup Coup Empty Re: Coup Coup

Fri 20 Jun 2014, 7:53 am
Terry,

We have to let the evidence tell us what it can. Even if in some instances, all it can say is "I'm fake!" The picture eventually paints itself - but it has to be "automatic" otherwise we can overthink things and personal bias is able to get a foothold (or at least that would be the case with me).

"evidence", we need to bear in mind, is something that we find through investigation... and isn't therefore limited to what has been served up by the FBI, DPD and WC.  

I do tend to agree that "coup d'tat" is not quite the correct term. I think it gets referred to by some as the system self-correcting. If that's true, then what is needed is a coup d'tat! 

As for the US and what led it along this pathway... purely the personal opinion of an "outsider".

In no particular order...

The concepts of "Manifest Destiny" and "American Exceptionalism"

The blurring of politics and religion

Hollywood

The concept that corporations are equal to humans

Edward Bernays and the emergence of PR 

---------------
More power to Fenway Braxton btw. From what I've seen,  his work deserves a wider readership.  
http://www.amazon.com/Plot-Kill-John-Wilkes-Booth-ebook/dp/B008L6YF56/ref=pd_sim_b_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=16VM94YHKYY5VX4SP8GP

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
TerryWMartin
TerryWMartin

Fri 20 Jun 2014, 8:23 am
greg parker wrote:As for the US and what led it along this pathway... purely the personal opinion of an "outsider".

In no particular order...

The concepts of "Manifest Destiny" and "American Exceptionalism"

The blurring of politics and religion

Hollywood

The concept that corporations are equal to humans

Edward Bernays and the emergence of PR 

Greg,

Thanks for the shout out.

You may be an "outsider" but I am sure most would agree you are a rather astute independent judge nonetheless.
I agree completely with your listing. There may be a few more but I believe you have hit the crux of the problems.
And, unfortunately, I believe it has seeped far beyond our borders and is infecting the remainder of the globe.

Fri 20 Jun 2014, 3:49 pm
I don't think there's such a thing as an "outsider" any more.  We are all kin experiencing this insanity.

Thomas Jefferson would cry his fucking eyes out if he could see what America, and its influence, has become.

Damn shame.
TerryWMartin
TerryWMartin

Fri 20 Jun 2014, 11:04 pm
Hello Goodbye wrote:I don't think there's such a thing as an "outsider" any more.  We are all kin experiencing this insanity.

Thomas Jefferson would cry his fucking eyes out if he could see what America, and its influence, has become.

Damn shame.

Yes, Tommy would be crying his eyes out but I wonder if George and Alex would as well. Or would they be too busy laughing and high-fiving all the way to the bank?

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum