» friends student exchange programs
Wed 07 Dec 2016, 12:01 pm by greg parker

» Richard Bernarbei
Tue 06 Dec 2016, 11:29 pm by barto

» The Facts about Connally's Wounds
Tue 06 Dec 2016, 11:23 am by Paul Francisco Paso

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Furl  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Affiliates
free forum

What was Winston Lawson really doing?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What was Winston Lawson really doing?

Post by Guest on Thu 17 Jul 2014, 7:32 am

I agree that these exercises quickly become mini Rorschach tests for some of us and reveal things we probably shouldn't be unless professional confidentiality is in place.
In Stan's case I fear it may be too late but fuck that was funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 18 Jul 2014, 5:03 am

Colonel Von Hello wrote:
nonsqtr wrote:
Mark A. O'Blazney wrote:Perhaps asking Pamela Brown nicely about these matters might bring things into focus.  Lord, I'd hate to see Cinque getting a hold of this and writing forty posts about it.  This can get out of hand, like peeling an onion, make you cry sometimes.

I hear ya.

Okay, I'll shut up.

Wasn't my intention to go down that path anyway. Smile

(Sheesh, gotta be careful around here)...  I'm a smartass &

Brian,

I think some members here are battle fatigued from photography analysis.  Especially those of us who were around for for the weird and wonderful wackjobs known as Ralph Cinque and Mike Rago.

Now, I know you mean well and you are an honest guy but I cannot agree with you that there  is anything contained in that James Altgens photograph that is untoward. You are seeing things that I simply do not see.  This type of stuff happens when we begin to stare at these photos for too long.  We begin to see shapes and our brains try to make sense out of them by turning strange shapes into things that it understands and knows -- rather than blobs and patterns.

Gary Mack and Jack White's bullshit badgeman set this community back years by colorising blobs.

Analysis of blobs hasn't once progressed this case.  Timelines have.

Fair enough. Timelines are enough to keep one busy.

I wasn't around for those people you mentioned, so... guess I missed the fun. Smile

How can I say this - these photos must have been studied a thousand times by even more people, yes? And, I'm not a photographic expert, but whenever I look at any "evidence" like this, my head gravitates towards details rather than... um... disregarding them just because someone abused them in the past.

I probably shouldn't even say this, but I was on the "other side" of this technology for a while - back in the late 70's, I had a job for a minute where we were doctoring photos. And, it was the very early days of computers - they didn't yet have all the fancy graphic editing stuff, so we were still using mostly "analog methods" (and very occasionally a PDP-8 or something). So like, I'm somewhat familiar with what is POSSIBLE, in terms of doctoring pictures. I can't help it, my mind goes there - partially because I have an eye for detail, and partially because I have a technology background.

My view though, on this, is that if all we have in terms of evidence is "one" photo which is supposed to show us that either a conspiracy did or didn't occur, then we're entirely barking up the wrong tree. "One" photo, doctored or not, does not a conspiracy make, most of the time - unless someone happens to get exceedingly lucky with their iPhone or something (which didn't happen back then). So like, cases like this.... probably not worth spending much more of our valuable time on, right?

I've looked at Zapruder frame 394 very closely, blown up big and huge on one of the world's largest and best Avid video editing systems right here in Burbank, the media capitol of the Known Universe - and I am entirely completely 100% convinced beyond any shadow of a doubt that it was doctored. Does it matter? Probably not, right? As you say, the better evidence comes from the collection of eyewitness descriptions.

But at the same time, I'm not sure we should be completely "ignoring" the possibility of photographic alteration - the thing is that at this late stage in the game it's almost impossible to prove and it's a black hole for time and effort that could be better spent in other places. As you say, I'm a n00b and asking b00b questions, so please forgive my n00b enthusiasm, I just wanted to find out if maybe there was some kinda scuttlebutt on Altgens 6 that I didn't know about, or something like that. Smile

Today's journeys are taking me to the HSCA "acoustic location", a picture of which I've posted on jfk-timeline.org, along with a nice juicy shot of the puff of smoke. That kind of stuff is... entertaining, yes? "Hey look, a puff of smoke!" Well.... y'know... a puff of smoke is a puff of smoke, there's nothing attached to it, no person, no rifle, and no conspiracy. It's just a puff of smoke. But at the end of the day, what it really is, is an unexplained piece of evidence, and I dunno if you're into forensics and all that, but one of the early things you pick up is what's missing is often more important that what you can see in plain daylight. You can't do forensics with "just" photographs. (Or let's say, the conviction rate on that basis is exceedingly low).

But really, today, I'm trying to finish the Jack Ruby timeline. All the events are there except for a gap in the early part of '63 which I'm currently filling in, and the events after Ruby's arrest which I'm also filling in. By the end of the day there should be enough for a decent starting point for research, and I sure would appreciate it if you seasoned veterans would take a look at it and see if anything leaps off the page at you, maybe something missing or anything like that.

Thanks for your guidance on this photographic piece, that's kinda why I post on these forums is to get your expert guidance as far as when I'm going down the wrong path or wasting my time or whatever. Thank you, it's much appreciated! - Brian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stan Dane on Fri 18 Jul 2014, 6:27 am

You bring up some excellent points, Brian, and I share your general approach in the way you think about these things.

I have been a member here for 10 months now and I've learned that this particular community favors focusing on finding irregularities in timelines and downright lies and falsehoods in statements, affidavits, and testimony. When you find disagreement between records and documents, it's hard to blow that off.

It's not that we don't like analyzing pictures here—we do it—but I think experience shows that it's too subjective in the end. Too debatable. Duncan MacRae's forum focuses on the photographic record of the assassination. Every day it seems that someone is trying to convince someone else of something they see in a particular image. It's too much "Tastes Great!—Less Filling!" back and forth arguing in endless circles

I've have been interested in the JFK assassination since 11.22.63, but I became active after reading about "Prayer Man" (if you haven't done so, I HIGHLY recommend you read this thread* on the Education Forum). Prayer Man (PM) started as a question about whether an unknown figure standing in a shadowy corner of the entrance to the TSBD building might be Lee Oswald. The figure has been analyzed extensively, but it can't be proven conclusively that it's Oswald (I believe it is). However, the really important arguments for PM being Oswald IMO come from the analysis of witness statements, news reports and official documents. With this analysis, one can make a compelling case the PM is Oswald. Without it, it's impossible to identify PM as Oswald.

Several times these past 10 months I had some "eureka" moments (so I thought) regarding spotting things in photos. I rushed to post my observations here. In many cases, the response has been silence. I've learned to interpret this to mean "Stan, it's kind of cool but it could be a boatload of other things too. We got enough more important things on our plate right now."  

Does that mean I'm personally not interested in analyzing photos? No, not at all. Does that mean if I see something new I won't bring it up? Nope, I will. I'm just saying I have revised my threshold for doing so. And when I don't get the response I seek, I won't press it indefinitely. I'll just keep it to myself and move on. Who knows, the time may not be right to press something now, but perhaps new information will emerge down the road that might put your observations in a whole new light. If nobody gets excited about your thoughts or ideas, put 'em in your back pocket for another day.

I'm here because I think the general approach of this research community is the best one: Question everything; there are no sacred cows. Credible information and facts trump theories, opinions and deep speculation. Let the chips fall where they may. And have some fun in the process!

* http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=20354&page=1

Last edited by Stan Dane on Fri 18 Jul 2014, 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)

Stan Dane

View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Stan Dane on Fri 18 Jul 2014, 9:48 am

Stan Dane wrote:Several times these past 10 months I had some "eureka" moments (so I thought) regarding spotting things in photos. I rushed to post my observations here. In many cases, the response has been silence. I've learned to interpret this to mean "Stan, it's kind of cool but it could be a boatload of other things too. We got enough more important things on our plate right now."
I should have added here that I'm probably dead wrong on many of my observations and the forum has shown much kindness to me. That's why if you're sincere and not a liar or a bullshitter, this is best place in the world to be!

Stan Dane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 18 Jul 2014, 10:08 am

Stan Dane wrote:You bring up some excellent points, Brian, and I share your general approach in the way you think about these things.

I have been a member here for 10 months now and I've learned that this particular community favors focusing on finding irregularities in timelines and downright lies and falsehoods in statements, affidavits, and testimony. When you find disagreement between records and documents, it's hard to blow that off.

It's not that we don't like analyzing pictures here—we do it—but I think experience shows that it's too subjective in the end. Too debatable. Duncan MacRae's forum focuses on the photographic record of the assassination. Every day it seems that someone is trying to convince someone else of something they see in a particular image. It's too much "Tastes Great!—Less Filling!" back and forth arguing in endless circles

I've have been interested in the JFK assassination since 11.22.63, but I became active after reading about "Prayer Man" (if you haven't done so, I HIGHLY recommend you read this thread* on the Education Forum). Prayer Man (PM) started as a question about whether an unknown figure standing in a shadowy corner of the entrance to the TSBD building might be Lee Oswald. The figure has been analyzed extensively, but it can't be proven conclusively that it's Oswald (I believe it is). However, the really important arguments for PM being Oswald IMO come from the analysis of witness statements, news reports and official documents. With this analysis, one can make a compelling case the PM is Oswald. Without it, it's impossible to identify PM as Oswald.

Several times these past 10 months I had some "eureka" moments (so I thought) regarding spotting things in photos. I rushed to post my observations here. In many cases, the response has been silence. I've learned to interpret this to mean "Stan, it's kind of cool but it could be a boatload of other things too. We got enough more important things on our plate right now."  

Does that mean I'm personally not interested in analyzing photos? No, not at all. Does that mean if I see something new I won't bring it up? Nope, I will. I'm just saying I have revised my threshold for doing so. And when I don't get the response I seek, I won't press it indefinitely. I'll just keep it to myself and move on. Who knows, the time may not be right to press something now, but perhaps new information will emerge down the road that might put your observations in a whole new light. If nobody gets excited about your thoughts or ideas, put 'em in your back pocket for another day.

I'm here because I think the general approach of this research community is the best one: Question everything; there are no sacred cows. Credible information and facts trump theories, opinions and deep speculation. Let the chips fall where they may. And have some fun in the process!

* http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=20354&page=1

Thanks Stan, sounds like we're going to be great friends. I am... "a child of this", the very first thing I remember is Kennedy getting shot over and over again on the television. My mom had rented a black-and-white television set specifically because of this event, and she had it on all night... which is kinda weird 'cause she's a first-generation European immigrant (maybe she got into the Camelot mystique with Marilyn and all that, who knows).

And, I worked in the laboratory of Dr. Robert B Livingston for a while, when he was at the Medical School at UCSD. I was a student, a work-study guy doing computer stuff in his lab, I worked on that film called "The Brain", the NOVA thing where the brain opens up and it shows you the parts in color. In addition to computer work on a PDP-11/34 and Evans & Sutherland PS-II (early days of Unix, woulda been impossible without it), I got involved in the actual biology a little, did some serial sectioning of brains, and mounting and staining so they could be digitized into the computer using a Talos tablet. That was the job - endless long hours of digitizing serially sectioned electron microscope pics so the computer could reconstruct the brain. Let's see, I didn't get any film credits 'cause I was just a measly undergrad, but I worked with a couple fellas Jeff Loomis and Phil Cohen who got credits, and of course Steve Young (who was also over at the Salk Institute working with Floyd Bloom at the time).

And, I went to school with Frederick Rheinstein's son. Small world. Smile

So like, I finally decided to put a little effort into this piece of my past, see if I could find out why mom was interested enough to spend her meager income on fleeting video images.

I suppose I also have a bit of a beef against my government at this point, on this issue - I mean, someone shot my President and the scumbags not only failed to find out who did it, they tried to HIDE who did it (probably 'cause they were in bed with 'em). And now, after 50 years.... I mean, the only reason I can think of that they're still hiding this stuff is that some of the principals are still alive. (IF there was a conspiracy, that's the scariest part of it in my view - scary enough to warrant a little research maybe, or maybe at least being aware of the reality underneath the reams and reams of fluff they're pushing through the airwaves these days - and even that there IS such a reality).

It's kinda sad, one can't even vocalize a few words of such thoughts without leaving oneself wide open to accusations of nut-jobbery. The minions of orthodoxy have done their job well.  Mad as Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by greg parker on Fri 18 Jul 2014, 10:19 am

Stan Dane wrote:
Stan Dane wrote:Several times these past 10 months I had some "eureka" moments (so I thought) regarding spotting things in photos. I rushed to post my observations here. In many cases, the response has been silence. I've learned to interpret this to mean "Stan, it's kind of cool but it could be a boatload of other things too. We got enough more important things on our plate right now."
I should have added here that I'm probably dead wrong on many of my observations and the forum has shown much kindness to me. That's why if you're sincere and not a liar or a bullshitter, this is best place in the world to be!
To give you your due, Stan, I do think you got the deer tied onto the back of the car absolutely spot on. I don't know how it's been missed by everyone until now because that strange orange "aura" around it certainly brings it into sharp relief. 

I recommend some arrows pointing to the aura to help others find it. Some may have slight color blindness, or are just not trying hard enough to see it. But it's there, I swear to god...

Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

greg parker
Admin

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Post by greg parker on Fri 18 Jul 2014, 10:39 am

Okay. It seems that Bob may have been driving that car.

An orange aura "relates to reproductive organs and how emotions are bound to that part of the body."  http://paranormal.lovetoknow.com/Aura_Colors_and_Their_Meaning

Cracking the case one photo analysis at a time.

Billy Bragg
             Lachie Hulme            
              Me

greg parker
Admin

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry W. Martin on Fri 18 Jul 2014, 10:53 am

greg parker wrote:Okay. It seems that Bob may have been driving that car.

An orange aura "relates to reproductive organs and how emotions are bound to that part of the body."  http://paranormal.lovetoknow.com/Aura_Colors_and_Their_Meaning

Brilliant, Greg.

You and Stan are now my official go-to tag-team for photo analysis. I've never seen anything like this exposition!!

Terry W. Martin

View user profile http://martianpublishing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry W. Martin on Fri 18 Jul 2014, 10:56 am

nonsqtr wrote:It's kinda sad, one can't even vocalize a few words of such thoughts without leaving oneself wide open to accusations of nut-jobbery. The minions of orthodoxy have done their job well.  Mad as Hell

Brian,

I think that about sums up the case for all of us here.
And that's why we are here.

Terry W. Martin

Back to top Go down

Post by greg parker on Fri 18 Jul 2014, 11:33 am

terlin wrote:
nonsqtr wrote:It's kinda sad, one can't even vocalize a few words of such thoughts without leaving oneself wide open to accusations of nut-jobbery. The minions of orthodoxy have done their job well.  Mad as Hell

Brian,

I think that about sums up the case for all of us here.
And that's why we are here.
Brian,

the sad fact is that there are nut-jobs on "our" side of the picket fence and we all get tarnished with that brush. Unfortunately for you, the area most open to abuse by nutters and mis-informers is in the area of photo/film analysis. 

But the fun being made here is not being directed at you. I take you at your word that you have some expertise and a good eye. This just really isn't - by and large - a place much populated by those interested in in this area - unless it can be well supported, as Stan said, by other evidence.

Billy Bragg
             Lachie Hulme            
              Me

greg parker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stan Dane on Fri 18 Jul 2014, 12:03 pm

A Clockwork Orange Bob.

Stan Dane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 18 Jul 2014, 1:08 pm

ROFL!!! That sounds like more than just photo analysis, Greg. Smile

You got some secrets we don't know about? All that colors-and-the mind stuff, that's Illuminati territory. They're the ones who know about that kinda stuff (that's how they control us).  I'm a smartass & 

I dunno man, see... I was raised by an engineer. Civil type, built dams and such. Really smart guy, he used to work for Kaiser Steel and they sent him to South America in the late 40's... y'know... and one of the things he taught me that's stuck with me is: "if they can do it, you can do it too - and twice as good".

That kind of curiosity is... dangerous, as I learned living (and surviving) on the streets of NY for a while. That kinda curiosity is probably what got Dorothy Kilgallen into the matinee showing of the Pearly Gates, gnome sain'? Ya gots to know what you're mucking with, right? Elsewise you can be in a heap of trouble when the dam (which is much bigger than yourself) opens up a little and some water starts pouring out.

But that's kinda how my head works around these things, as soon as I have enough of a model about what exactly happened, the next question is "self, how would you do this - if you really had to?" Dang man, if I was gonna assassinate Kennedy I sure wouldn't go get on the radio and make a spectacle out of myself in a foreign country and all just a week before the thing - seems to me that anyone with even "one" brain cell would consider the situation a heckuva lot more seriously that that. "Even Oswald" couldn't-a been that stupid, I suppose you could say.

But on the other hand, if I was serious and I had the clout of a Giancana or someone, I could get the job done - and I'd do it in layers upon layers, just like it looks like it was done. Shooters from one place, spotters from another, command and control in yet a third location (somewhere "away from me") - and doggone it if I had assets in high places I'd sure as heck use 'em. And in that context, all the stuff you hear about "the various conspiracies" makes perfect sense - I was even reading about how this one Dallas right-winger, when asked if he would provide some money to fund a raid into Cuba, said, "I'd rather chip into to a pot to kill Kennedy". A pot, right? A kitty, a pile. Everyone's in - that way everyone's on the hook. And at some level one could do both, and if one were as good as a Giancana or a Marcello one might even get away with it.

And the flip side of that is, I was reading about how "Jack Lawrence ended up living a quiet life as a car salesman" somewhere in Virginia or one of the Carolinas... y'know... "never talked". He was probably one of the smart ones, so they let him live. But I digress, we were talking about reindeer. Smile

Y'know, it occurs to me, that if I was Marcello or Giancana and I was planning something like this for real, and I heard about some messed-up fool like Oswald somewhere along the line, I'd want him out of the way. I'd pay money to have him REMOVED from the playing field, gnome sain'? (I mean, "before the fact", so he can't be around while the thing is going on - 'cause I mean, people like that are loose cannons, they're completely unpredictable, on a lark they might get some ideological bug up their butt and go do something completely contrary to plan... y'know... which kinda tells me that Oswald had to be someone special to begin with, he had to have something that no one else or very few others had - to the point where they had to find a way to use him, and maybe the advantage they got out of it was exactly the one we're dealing with - no one can figure him out). Yeah, the whole thing with the ID's is most interesting, that'll definitely be a topic of inquiry!

That would have been an interesting conversation if they somehow wiretapped it - the conversation where one Mafioso or CIA agent is trying to convince another that Oswald is actually useful and should be co-opted instead of discarded. (Or co-opted "before" being discarded, as the case may be). I suppose the historical record will show that discussion (if it ever took place) happened at Carlos Marcello's house which is the only place the FBI couldn't bug - so in other words "we'll never know". Ha ha - too bad they didn't have that Bluffdale facility in place back then, right?  Go for it! 

But anyway - reindeer are Russian. They hang out in Russia. Siberia, like that.  This is evidence that the commies did it?

Back to top Go down

Post by greg parker on Fri 18 Jul 2014, 2:45 pm

But anyway - reindeer are Russian. They hang out in Russia. Siberia, like that.  This is evidence that the commies did it?
Brian, you need to avail yourself of the latest research on these matters. You can only get away with claiming no0b status for so long.

In 1959, a big strong moose made his way to the Soviet Union to "defect" as part of a witness protection program because of this man and his crimes against nature.

Bob "Crazy Bob" Bobster

But as fate would have it, it was a reindeer those tricky Ruskies sent back. Not many people noticed he was now smaller, more studious, less athletic and spoke with a distinctly odd accent.  

In 1963, Bobster escaped from the Bumfuck Home for the Criminally Befuddled and made his way to Dullass, Taxless where he believed he could get work as a strip-tease artist in one of the classier joints on Commerce. 

Lee "the Moose" Haydiddlediddle (actually his Russian Reindeer double, Hardley) had also made his way to Dullass to win back his Russkie bride from that wench Ruse Pain. You see how the universe works, Brian? All the elements were slowly being pulled together.

Long story short. 

On the day of the presidential motorcade thru Dullass, Bobster spotted the only living witness against him in the famous "Duck Duck Rabbit in the Hole" case which shocked even other Bumfuckians. 

But Bobster  had also been fooled by the Ruskie reindeer double. He hijacked the first car that came along and before you could say Hummer Hummer Ding Ding, he had hit Hardley with a stun gun and hog tied him to the back of his stolen car. His sole intention at that stage was to take him back to Bumfuck "for a little fun" before giving him a personal introduction to ballistics. 

Little did Bobster know that he'd stolen the lead car in the presidential motorcade and hog-tied the designated patsy in an assassination. Luckily the plotters had a fallback fall-guy. Some turkey named Lee Oswald who worked in a book building.

Billy Bragg
             Lachie Hulme            
              Me

greg parker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry W. Martin on Fri 18 Jul 2014, 8:26 pm

greg parker wrote:Brian, you need to avail yourself of the latest research on these matters. You can only get away with claiming no0b status for so long.

Greg,

You have a knack with this. Perhaps you should try your hand at fiction... or children's literature.

A Child's First Book of Assassination or Lee And Harvey for Kids.

Terry W. Martin

Back to top Go down

Post by greg parker on Fri 18 Jul 2014, 11:06 pm

terlin wrote:
greg parker wrote:Brian, you need to avail yourself of the latest research on these matters. You can only get away with claiming no0b status for so long.

Greg,

You have a knack with this. Perhaps you should try your hand at fiction... or children's literature.

A Child's First Book of Assassination or Lee And Harvey for Kids.
Thanks Terry,

There has already been a book or two about JFK and/or his assassination aimed at teens. 

As for writing for kids in general... have a short kids play ready for publication. It's about an alien, a crocodile and ancient wisdom. Hopefully humorous but with a message behind the humor if you care to take it in.

Billy Bragg
             Lachie Hulme            
              Me

greg parker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry W. Martin on Fri 18 Jul 2014, 11:11 pm

greg parker wrote:
Thanks Terry,

There has already been a book or two about JFK and/or his assassination aimed at teens. 

As for writing for kids in general... have a short kids play ready for publication. It's about an alien, a crocodile and ancient wisdom. Hopefully humorous but with a message behind the humor if you care to take it in.

A play? Any chance it will be produced? Even locally?

Perhaps at your sons' school?

It sounds exciting and fun, even if there are no deer involved.

Terry W. Martin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 19 Jul 2014, 8:06 am

terlin wrote:
greg parker wrote:
Thanks Terry,

Well, you know how that goes - happens every Christmas. They put the deer head on the child, and voila - reindeer. See, that's the problem with all this - you think you're bagging a reindeer but you're really shooting a child. Mothers, don't let your children grow up to be reindeer.  alien

Back to top Go down

Post by greg parker on Sat 19 Jul 2014, 8:31 am

terlin wrote:
greg parker wrote:
Thanks Terry,

Terry,

Wrote it when living up in Darwin many moons ago and only recently looked at it again. Was surprised that I still thought it is pretty good.. The Northern Territory may well be one of the strangest places on the planet. Crocs and UFOs abound. It was only natural to try and combine them in some way. 

So... no... no plans to produce it - it is yet to be even read by anyone outside immediate family.

But since I now have a relationship with a "publishing facilitator"... :-)

Billy Bragg
             Lachie Hulme            
              Me

greg parker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry W. Martin on Sat 19 Jul 2014, 10:13 am

greg parker wrote:Terry,

Wrote it when living up in Darwin many moons ago and only recently looked at it again. Was surprised that I still thought it is pretty good.. The Northern Territory may well be one of the strangest places on the planet. Crocs and UFOs abound. It was only natural to try and combine them in some way. 

So... no... no plans to produce it - it is yet to be even read by anyone outside immediate family.

I have written several plays. One was put on at a school I worked at (c.1969) and a musical comedy was picked up by an off-Broadway producer but it never made it to production.

I have a couple of historical ones knocking around here somewhere and another couple of avant-garde artsy things I may dust off and look at again. But I have nothing - and I do mean absolutely nothing - dealing with crocs OR aliens. The Northern Territory sounds like my kind of place...

Well, all except for the crocs.

Terry W. Martin

Back to top Go down

Post by greg parker on Sat 19 Jul 2014, 10:32 am

terlin wrote:
greg parker wrote:Terry,

I have written several plays. One was put on at a school I worked at (c.1969) and a musical comedy was picked up by an off-Broadway producer but it never made it to production.

I have a couple of historical ones knocking around here somewhere and another couple of avant-garde artsy things I may dust off and look at again. But I have nothing - and I do mean absolutely nothing - dealing with crocs OR aliens. The Northern Territory sounds like my kind of place...

Well, all except for the crocs.
Wow! Well done, Terry. Just being picked up, even if not produced, says something positive about the work.

The NT is magical and dangerous and crazy. Home to the oldest surviving culture, the oldest survivors of the dinosaur era, more UFO sightings than Mexico, secret CIA bases... and every desperado from the south seeking to literally get lost, hide out or start again...  

Crocs are good eating,btw... I never got tired of ordering a croc burger at the wharf... and asking them to make it snappy...

Billy Bragg
             Lachie Hulme            
              Me

greg parker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:00 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top