Choose Search Type
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» What strange affidavits these are!
Today at 11:21 pm by Ed. Ledoux

» ROKC Lampoon
Today at 3:27 pm by Stan Dane

» The Facts about Connally's Wounds
Yesterday at 10:01 pm by Vinny

»  How Jack Ruby's Entry Could Have Been Coordinated
Yesterday at 9:59 pm by Vinny

» JFK Conference
Yesterday at 9:55 pm by Vinny

» Kennedys and King website
Sat 03 Dec 2016, 6:05 pm by Paul Francisco Paso

» Kent Courtney
Fri 02 Dec 2016, 11:47 pm by Hasan Yusuf

» a ramble in and around Pine St, NO
Fri 02 Dec 2016, 11:45 pm by Hasan Yusuf

» Anatomy Of A Second Floor Encounter
Fri 02 Dec 2016, 11:01 pm by barto

Log in

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Furl  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds


Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 


Affiliates
free forum
 



Lee Harvey Oswald feasibly had no consistent Rifle Practice

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lee Harvey Oswald feasibly had no consistent Rifle Practice

Post by M.Ellis on Tue 12 Aug 2014, 8:48 pm

Yeah, 2 noob's. But we start with little facts that lead to inferences, some better than others. The best inferences are inescapable - like LHO stamping '544 Camp Street' on leaflets. 

I don't think much has been published about Hoover's relations with Banister. I've learned from you that Banister wasn't paying his rent. That adds to the picture of the general deterioration of Guy Banister. 

But I think Banister was important because he delivered LHO to more able people. 

I don't dismiss anybody - Mob, US agencies or MIC. Texas military contractors made a lot more money than the Mob in the Vietnam War. 

Bell Helicopter of Fort Worth, had over 5,000 helicopters shot down. At 1-2 million USD per Huey - that's a lot of dough.

M.Ellis

Posts : 44
Join date : 2014-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lee Harvey Oswald feasibly had no consistent Rifle Practice

Post by Guest on Wed 13 Aug 2014, 3:41 am

Banister was involved with the Permindex crowd. So was Clay Shaw.

This bit has a lot: http://www.paranoiamagazine.com/2013/01/the-men-that-dont-fit-in-interview-with-roderick-a-mackenzie-iii/

This is a story that's been told by more than one person. Everyone, including Marcello, was getting Permindex money.

And Permindex. was somehow related to the "Texas Mafia", which is this group of people: http://spartacus-educational.com/JFKgroup8F.htm

Somehow there's a Canadian connection for the money, ostensibly to allow them to do things they couldn't "legally" do from the US.

I'm not sure what the status is, on Mac Wallace's fingerprint. Last I heard someone had a 14-point ID, but apparently no other "experts" have jumped in to corroborate that. A quickie run through the NCIC should be able to corroborate or not, shouldn't it? So.... what are we waiting for? Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lee Harvey Oswald feasibly had no consistent Rifle Practice

Post by M.Ellis on Wed 13 Aug 2014, 11:47 am

nonsqtr wrote:Banister was involved with the Permindex crowd. So was Clay Shaw.

This bit has a lot: http://www.paranoiamagazine.com/2013/01/the-men-that-dont-fit-in-interview-with-roderick-a-mackenzie-iii/

This is a story that's been told by more than one person. Everyone, including Marcello, was getting Permindex money.

And Permindex. was somehow related to the "Texas Mafia", which is this group of people: http://spartacus-educational.com/JFKgroup8F.htm

Somehow there's a Canadian connection for the money, ostensibly to allow them to do things they couldn't "legally" do from the US.

I'm not sure what the status is, on Mac Wallace's fingerprint. Last I heard someone had a 14-point ID, but apparently no other "experts" have jumped in to corroborate that. A quickie run through the NCIC should be able to corroborate or not, shouldn't it? So.... what are we waiting for? Smile

Thanks for the Permindex info. 

There is a quote from the The Men Who Don't Fit In article: 
--------------------------
"Command area on the second floor of the Texas School Book Depository (TSBD): Cliff Carter, Carlos Marcello, Jack Rubenstein, George Reese;




In the alley behind the fence and above the so-called Grassy Knoll: Clyde Foust, John Ernst, Jack Grimm, Joseph P. Dugan;




Under the bridge in case the president was not shot, and above the railroad area (these people were never used): 
Charles Harrelson, Percy Chauncy Holt, Charles Frederick Rogers, a man called “Dimitri” from ACCC;




Roof of the County Records Building: Harry Weatherford, Roger Craig, Richard Scalzetti, Michael Victor Mertz;




Sixth floor of the TSBD in the nest and other setup areas: Ruth Ann Martinez, Lee Harvey Oswald (under a spell according to Mac), Mac Wallace, Lawrence Loy Factor;




The Dal-Tex Building (the team was supposed to be on top but had problems): Eugene Hale Brading, Frank Fiorelli (Sturgis), Raphael “Chi Chi” Quintero, Richard Cain.
--------------

I find the idea of Carlos Marcello being inside the TSBD on the day of the assassination completely insane. Surely he's not suggesting that. Is he? Maybe he means one of Marcello's men?

M.Ellis

Posts : 44
Join date : 2014-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lee Harvey Oswald feasibly had no consistent Rifle Practice

Post by Guest on Wed 13 Aug 2014, 4:18 pm

Well, y'know... "loose thinking". The guy's all over the map with these names. The reason I provided the link is because of the quote about "not knowing where the money came from", and "thinking you're working for the military when in reality you're working for someone else". The idea that "everyone, even Carlos Marcello" was drawing from the military coffers.

Other people have said this about Oswald, right? That he "didn't know who was running him" and he "thought he was working for someone else".

The connection with the vending machines is especially interesting. Jack Ruby has a very close connection with vending machines, he was apparently in the business at one point. And, the Texas companies selling them had to have a ground game, and at the time that ground game most likely involved the Mafia. The guy with the slot machines (Ruby) could also be the guy with the vending machines, that would make perfect sense.

We know the CIA had "front companies", some of which were issuing paychecks (like Double-Check Corporation, which paid David Ferrie and others). And, the Mafia had the same - in fact, one of Carlos Marcello's financial patterns was to use friends and neighbors as "front people" in real estate transactions, they'd buy the land in their own name and just kind of "manage" it, for which they'd receive some cash - AND - many of these pieces of real estate ended up being used as safe houses at some later point - the job of the "owner" being to be ready, and to run errands for the people while they're there.

None of this was a secret, some of it had been uncovered by Kefauver way back in the mid-50's. The Mob had "front corporations" too, and some of them were issuing paychecks too. If the Mob started an official-sounding front company with a name like "Patriot Aeronautics" they could easily convince people they were military - because Roselli had a military uniform and a military cover and access to military transporation, And according to Tosh Plumlee who supposedly flew Roselli to Dallas from Miami via New Orleans, they were using Roselli as part of an "abort" team, to locate and apprehend any possible shooters.

The Secret Service had, just days earlier, hired Bernardo de Torres as part of a team of 20 "friendly Cubans" to look for potential assassins in Miami's Cuban community. Apparently, they used a slightly different approach in Dallas.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lee Harvey Oswald feasibly had no consistent Rifle Practice

Post by M.Ellis on Thu 14 Aug 2014, 10:34 am

I've been reading DeMohrenschildt's "I Am A Patsy" manuscript. I think Greg Parker posted a link to it. Whoever posted that link -- a big thank you.  I could not stop reading it until the world intruded yesterday. 

In it, there is a very odd reference to target practice in Chapter 16. LHO apparently shot at leaves on trees. That makes no sense in an urban area. So that probably refers to dry-firing. 

DeMohrenschildt and his wife were visiting the Oswalds in their new second floor Neely Street apartment. It was within two weeks of the attempt on Gen. Walker, in early 1963. DeMohrenschildt's wife Jeanne spotted the rifle in a closet. The scope was dangling and not screwed in. 

http://22november1963.org.uk/george-de-mohrenschildt-i-am-a-patsy-chapter16

-------------
“Look! Look!” called Jeanne excitedly. “There is a rifle there.”
We came in and I looked curiously. Indeed there was a military rifle there of a type unknown to me, something dangling in front.


“What is that thing dangling?” Asked Jeanne.
“A telescopic sight,” I answered.


Jeanne never saw a telescopic sight before and probably did not understand what it was. But I did, I had graduated from a military school.


“Why do you have this rifle here?” Jeanne asked Lee.


“Lee bought it,” answered Marina instead, “devil knows why. We need all the money we have for food and lodging and he buys this damn rifle.”


“But what does he do with a military rifle?” asked Jeanne again.
“He likes shooting at the leaves.”


“But when does he have time to shoot at the leaves and the place?” asked Jeanne curiously. 


“He shoots at the leaves in the park, whenever we go there.”
----

"I am a Patsy" is a fascinating read. I still don't know who LHO was. I understand George DeMohrenschildt a lot better though. And it's very interesting how Ruth Paine shows up just as Jeanne and George are going off to Haiti.

M.Ellis

Posts : 44
Join date : 2014-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lee Harvey Oswald feasibly had no consistent Rifle Practice

Post by Guest on Thu 14 Aug 2014, 10:58 am

Well, so then, we still have two possibilities for Oswald. One is, the bungling can't-do-anything-right guy with the unscrewed dangling rifle scope. But... "rifles that can be easily disassembled", according to Robert Morrow, so the possibility remains that Oswald was some kind of evil genius who was maybe in the WerBell crowd or something, getting both advanced weaponry and training, and somehow able to hide it even from people like George and Jeannie.

But... George and Jeannie were supposed to be "Friendlies", weren't they? If they allegedly helped the Oswalds get set up back in the US, and if they allegedly helped LHO get the job at Jaggars, then wouldn't Oswald have seen them as "friendlies"? Do you think Oswald was aware of DeMohrenschildt's interests and activities in Haiti and in the Dominican Republic?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lee Harvey Oswald feasibly had no consistent Rifle Practice

Post by Paul Francisco Paso on Thu 14 Aug 2014, 11:05 am

M.Ellis wrote:I've been reading DeMohrenschildt's "I Am A Patsy" manuscript. I think Greg Parker posted a link to it. Whoever posted that link -- a big thank you.  I could not stop reading it until the world intruded yesterday. 

More for you to spin out on, M.Ellis. its absurd really.

Jeanne DeMohrenschildt WC Testimony:


Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. And I believe from what I remember George sat down on the sofa and started talking to Lee, and Marina was showing me the house that is why I said it looks like it was the first time, because why would she show me the house if I had been there before? Then we went to another room, and she opens the closet, and I see the gun standing there. I said, what is the gun doing over there?
Mr. JENNER. You say---
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. A rifle.
Mr. JENNER. A rifle, in the closet?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. In the closet, right in the beginning. It wasn't hidden or anything.
Mr. JENNER. Standing up on its butt?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Yes.
Mr. JENNER. I show you Commission Exhibit 139. Is that the rifle that you saw?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. It looks very much like it.
Mr. JENNER. And was it standing in the corner of the closet?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. You want me to show you how it was leaning? Make believe I open the closet door this way. And the rifle was leaning something like that.
Mr. JENNER. Right against the wall?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Yes; and the closet was square. I said, what is this?
Mr. JENNER. It was this rifle?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. I don't know. It looks very much like it, because something was dangling over it, and I didn't know what it was. This telescopic sight. Like we had a rifle with us on the road, we just had a smooth thing, nothing attached to it. And I saw something here.
Mr. JENNER. I say your attention was arrested, not only, because when the closet door was opened by Marina you saw the rifle in the closet--you saw a rifle?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Yes.
Mr. JENNER. That surprised you, first?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Of course.
Mr. JENNER. And then other things that arrested your attention, as I gather from what you said, is that you saw a telescopic sight?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Yes; but I didn't know what it was.
Mr. JENNER. But your attention was arrested by that fact, because it was something new and strange to you?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Yes.
Mr. JENNER. You were accustomed to your husband having weapons?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Well, we had only one rifle on our trip. But my father was a collector of guns, that was his hobby.
Mr. JENNER. And being accustomed to rifles, to the extent you have indicated, you noticed this telescopic lens, because you had not seen a rifle with a telescopic lens on it before? Had you seen a rifle with the bolt action that this has?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. No; I didn't ever know. I read it was bolt action but I would not know.
Mr. JENNER. But you did notice this protrusion, the ball sticking out?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. No; I don't recall. The only thing there was something on it. It could be that it was the telescopic sight or something, but it was something on the rifle. It was not a smooth, plain rifle. This is for sure.

Mr. JENNER. Now, when you saw that, and being surprised, were you concerned about it?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. I just asked what on earth is he doing with a rifle?
Mr. JENNER. What did she say?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. She said, "Oh, he just loves to shoot." I said, "Where on earth does he shoot? Where can he shoot?" When they lived in a little house. "Oh, he goes in the park and he shoots at leaves and things like that." But it didn't strike me too funny, because I personally love skeet shooting. I never kill anything. But I adore to shoot at a target, target shooting.
Mr. JENNER. Skeet?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. I just love it.
Mr. JENNER. Didn't you think it was strange to have someone say he is going in a public park and shooting leaves?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. But he was taking the baby out. He goes with her, and that was his amusement.
Mr. JENNER. Did she say that?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Yes; that was his amusement, practicing in the park, shooting leaves. That wasn't strange to me, because any time I go to an amusement park I go to the rifles and start shooting. So I didn't find anything strange.
Mr. JENNER. But you shot a rifle at the rifle range in these amusement parks?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Yes.
Mr. JENNER. Little 22?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. I don't know what it was.
Mr. JENNER. Didn't you think it was strange that a man would be walking around a public park in Dallas with a high-powered rifle like this, shooting leaves?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. I don't know it was a high-powered rifle. I had no idea. I don't even know right now. Is it a high-powered rifle? Or just a regular one-bullet rifle, isn't it?
Mr. JENNER. It is a one-bullet rifle, but it is a pretty powerful one.
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. I didn't know that. What caliber is it?
Mr. JENNER. 6.5.
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. That I don't understand. We had shotgun with us.
Mr. JENNER. Had anything been said up to this point in your acquaintance with the Oswalds of his having had a rifle, or a shotgun, in Russia?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. No.
Mr. JENNER. No discussion of any hunting in Russia?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. In fact, we never even knew that he was a sharp-shooter or something. We never knew about it.

Paul Francisco Paso

Posts : 282
Join date : 2014-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lee Harvey Oswald feasibly had no consistent Rifle Practice

Post by M.Ellis on Thu 14 Aug 2014, 11:34 am

nonsqtr wrote:Well, so then, we still have two possibilities for Oswald. One is, the bungling can't-do-anything-right guy with the unscrewed dangling rifle scope. But... "rifles that can be easily disassembled", according to Robert Morrow, so the possibility remains that Oswald was some kind of evil genius who was maybe in the WerBell crowd or something, getting both advanced weaponry and training, and somehow able to hide it even from people like George and Jeannie.

But... George and Jeannie were supposed to be "Friendlies", weren't they? If they allegedly helped the Oswalds get set up back in the US, and if they allegedly helped LHO get the job at Jaggars, then wouldn't Oswald have seen them as "friendlies"? Do you think Oswald was aware of DeMohrenschildt's interests and activities in Haiti and in the Dominican Republic?

According to "I am a Patsy", DeMohrenschildt and LHO talked at length about his upcoming move to Haiti. He mentioned Ruth Paine in the manuscript too. He didn't know her. But he mentioned she showed up at a party, dying to meet Marina - not Lee - just as the DeMohrenschildt's are saying goodbye to them. 

LHO got a new set of handlers that night. That's what I think. I don't believe DeMohrenschildt's interest in LHO was only motivated by friendship. The further I read into it, the easier it is to conclude he was a temporary handler. 

DeMohrenschildt was an interesting guy. He appeared to despise Marina. His manuscript is full of insults toward her. But he claimed to like LHO quite a lot. And to the end, he didn't believe LHO pulled the trigger. 

Paul Klein2 wrote:
M.Ellis wrote:I've been reading DeMohrenschildt's "I Am A Patsy" manuscript. I think Greg Parker posted a link to it. Whoever posted that link -- a big thank you.  I could not stop reading it until the world intruded yesterday. 

More for you to spin out on, M.Ellis. its absurd really.

Jeanne DeMohrenschildt WC Testimony:


Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. And I believe from what I remember George sat down on the sofa and started talking to Lee, and Marina was showing me the house that is why I said it looks like it was the first time, because why would she show me the house if I had been there before? Then we went to another room, and she opens the closet, and I see the gun standing there. I said, what is the gun doing over there?
Mr. JENNER. You say---
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. A rifle.
Mr. JENNER. A rifle, in the closet?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. In the closet, right in the beginning. It wasn't hidden or anything.
Mr. JENNER. Standing up on its butt?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Yes.
Mr. JENNER. I show you Commission Exhibit 139. Is that the rifle that you saw?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. It looks very much like it.
Mr. JENNER. And was it standing in the corner of the closet?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. You want me to show you how it was leaning? Make believe I open the closet door this way. And the rifle was leaning something like that.
Mr. JENNER. Right against the wall?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Yes; and the closet was square. I said, what is this?
Mr. JENNER. It was this rifle?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. I don't know. It looks very much like it, because something was dangling over it, and I didn't know what it was. This telescopic sight. Like we had a rifle with us on the road, we just had a smooth thing, nothing attached to it. And I saw something here.
Mr. JENNER. I say your attention was arrested, not only, because when the closet door was opened by Marina you saw the rifle in the closet--you saw a rifle?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Yes.
Mr. JENNER. That surprised you, first?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Of course.
Mr. JENNER. And then other things that arrested your attention, as I gather from what you said, is that you saw a telescopic sight?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Yes; but I didn't know what it was.
Mr. JENNER. But your attention was arrested by that fact, because it was something new and strange to you?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Yes.
Mr. JENNER. You were accustomed to your husband having weapons?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Well, we had only one rifle on our trip. But my father was a collector of guns, that was his hobby.
Mr. JENNER. And being accustomed to rifles, to the extent you have indicated, you noticed this telescopic lens, because you had not seen a rifle with a telescopic lens on it before? Had you seen a rifle with the bolt action that this has?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. No; I didn't ever know. I read it was bolt action but I would not know.
Mr. JENNER. But you did notice this protrusion, the ball sticking out?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. No; I don't recall. The only thing there was something on it. It could be that it was the telescopic sight or something, but it was something on the rifle. It was not a smooth, plain rifle. This is for sure.

Mr. JENNER. Now, when you saw that, and being surprised, were you concerned about it?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. I just asked what on earth is he doing with a rifle?
Mr. JENNER. What did she say?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. She said, "Oh, he just loves to shoot." I said, "Where on earth does he shoot? Where can he shoot?" When they lived in a little house. "Oh, he goes in the park and he shoots at leaves and things like that." But it didn't strike me too funny, because I personally love skeet shooting. I never kill anything. But I adore to shoot at a target, target shooting.
Mr. JENNER. Skeet?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. I just love it.
Mr. JENNER. Didn't you think it was strange to have someone say he is going in a public park and shooting leaves?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. But he was taking the baby out. He goes with her, and that was his amusement.
Mr. JENNER. Did she say that?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Yes; that was his amusement, practicing in the park, shooting leaves. That wasn't strange to me, because any time I go to an amusement park I go to the rifles and start shooting. So I didn't find anything strange.
Mr. JENNER. But you shot a rifle at the rifle range in these amusement parks?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Yes.
Mr. JENNER. Little 22?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. I don't know what it was.
Mr. JENNER. Didn't you think it was strange that a man would be walking around a public park in Dallas with a high-powered rifle like this, shooting leaves?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. I don't know it was a high-powered rifle. I had no idea. I don't even know right now. Is it a high-powered rifle? Or just a regular one-bullet rifle, isn't it?
Mr. JENNER. It is a one-bullet rifle, but it is a pretty powerful one.
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. I didn't know that. What caliber is it?
Mr. JENNER. 6.5.
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. That I don't understand. We had shotgun with us.
Mr. JENNER. Had anything been said up to this point in your acquaintance with the Oswalds of his having had a rifle, or a shotgun, in Russia?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. No.
Mr. JENNER. No discussion of any hunting in Russia?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. In fact, we never even knew that he was a sharp-shooter or something. We never knew about it.

It's absolutely bizarre that the questioner did not ask Ms. DeMohrenschildt if Marina meant LHO was dry-firing at leaves or firing off live ammunition. Everyone appears to assume LHO took his baby to the park and started firing live rounds at leaves on trees. 

That sounds very implausible to me. Firing live rounds in a park where other families are picnicking? That's crazy. 


But so far, "I am a Patsy" has not referred to any rifle practice at the firing range where LHO supposedly was a customer. 

M.Ellis

Posts : 44
Join date : 2014-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lee Harvey Oswald feasibly had no consistent Rifle Practice

Post by Paul Francisco Paso on Thu 14 Aug 2014, 12:23 pm

Its absolutely bizarre. I always felt they were trying to tie the rifle to Oswald a bit too hard with all that talk about the telescope. Even his practicing with it. He is even made out as a gun lover. A maniac who takes his baby out for a stroll in the park with his rifle in tow so he can practice shooting leaves.

Paul Francisco Paso

Posts : 282
Join date : 2014-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lee Harvey Oswald feasibly had no consistent Rifle Practice

Post by steely dan on Thu 14 Aug 2014, 4:20 pm

His Marine records show he went from mediocre to abysmal. As a Radar Operator, he would not require the same amount of intensive target practise that a frontline combat GI would need. To gain a pass he had to achieve a minimum score, which possibly needed "bumping", so as not to throw a spanner in the works regarding his upcoming travelling episode.

steely dan

Posts : 279
Join date : 2014-08-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lee Harvey Oswald feasibly had no consistent Rifle Practice

Post by M.Ellis on Fri 15 Aug 2014, 9:11 am

On the last page of "i am a Patsy", George DeMohrenschildt writes this. 
---
"I cannot say that I never was a CIA agent, I cannot prove it. I cannot prove either that I ever was. Nobody can." *
---
Like LHO, DeMohrenschildt was angry at the FBI. He hated them. But he doesn't have much bad to say about the CIA or Allen Dulles. It's certainly worth reading even if the target practice explanation makes no sense. 

The DeMohrenschildts were in Haiti - far from the life of LHO, by the times Oswald allegedly visited a rifle range in Dallas. (And LHO was allegedly in Mexico City when he was supposedly at that rifle range too.)

*http://22november1963.org.uk/george-de-mohrenschildt-i-am-a-patsy-chapter28

M.Ellis

Posts : 44
Join date : 2014-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lee Harvey Oswald feasibly had no consistent Rifle Practice

Post by Paul Francisco Paso on Fri 15 Aug 2014, 9:57 am

M.Ellis wrote:On the last page of "i am a Patsy", George DeMohrenschildt writes this. 
---
"I cannot say that I never was a CIA agent, I cannot prove it. I cannot prove either that I ever was. Nobody can." *
---
Like LHO, DeMohrenschildt was angry at the FBI. He hated them. But he doesn't have much bad to say about the CIA or Allen Dulles. It's certainly worth reading even if the target practice explanation makes no sense. 

The DeMohrenschildts were in Haiti - far from the life of LHO, by the times Oswald allegedly visited a rifle range in Dallas. (And LHO was allegedly in Mexico City when he was supposedly at that rifle range too.)

WC Testimony of George S. De Mohrenschildt:

Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. I am trying to think of other friends that he had. I cannot recall, myself, a friend of his, actually. I could not say that. He could be my son in age, you see. He is just a kid for me, with whom I played around. Sometimes I was curious to see what went on in his head.
But I certainly would not call myself a friend of his.


Opening line of "I am a Patsy by George S. De Mohrenschildt:

I am a patsy! I am a Patsy! These last words of my friend, Lee Harvey Oswald still ring in my ears and make me think of the terrible injustice inflicted on the memory of this "supposed assassin".

It is definitely worth reading. I read I am a Patsy a few years ago but wasn't sure what to make of it. I found myself a little at odds with it due to being familiar with George De Mohrenschildt's WC testimony. At the end I just thought he hung Oswald up to dry and played his part.

His memoir may have been an opportunity to right a wrong or to simply make some money. I am not really sure. Maybe both. What is clear is that he knew him better than he led on in his testimony. Like you said, I think he quite liked Oswald. He marveled at his proficiency with the Russian language. This is completely at odds with what Ruth Paine observed about Oswald. She intimated he was pretty hopeless at it.

Paul Francisco Paso

Posts : 282
Join date : 2014-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lee Harvey Oswald feasibly had no consistent Rifle Practice

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:28 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum