Choose Search Type
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Mr White T-Shirt
    Today at 4:58 pm by Ed. Ledoux

    » Carolyn Arnold
    Today at 4:30 pm by Ed. Ledoux

    » September, October, November
    Today at 3:59 pm by Jake Sykes

    » He works for us!
    Today at 1:40 pm by Stan Dane

    » Dillard Dillema
    Today at 9:52 am by greg parker

    » "Prayer Man" on the Education Forum
    Today at 7:05 am by steely dan

    » connection between chico carpark and odio incidents?
    Yesterday at 11:35 pm by Hasan Yusuf

    » Anti Prayer Man Campaign
    Yesterday at 2:01 am by Hasan Yusuf

    » First to Second
    Yesterday at 1:46 am by Vinny

    Log in

    I forgot my password

    Social bookmarking

    Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

    Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

    Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

    RSS feeds


    Yahoo! 
    MSN 
    AOL 
    Netvibes 
    Bloglines 


    Affiliates
    free forum
     



    In recognition

    Post new topic   Reply to topic

    View previous topic View next topic Go down

    In recognition

    Post by Stan Dane on Sat 09 Aug 2014, 7:14 am

    Someone, I can remember who right now, talked about how very busy they were, expending their own time and energy to give the research community something valuable for free. I got to thinking all the great people here who have given the research community and me valuable things (research articles, papers, posts, opinions) for free. I'll mention a few:
     
    Greg Parker
    Lee Farley
    Hasan
    Martin Hay
    Terry C. Fenway Braxton
    Jim Di
    Carmine
    Viv(akaDan)
    Colin Crow
    Frankie Vegas
    Beowulf
    Redfern
    Tom Scully
    Goban Saor
    Steely Dan
     
    ...and many others I could list.

    Thank you all!

    Stan Dane

    Posts : 2458
    Join date : 2013-09-03
    Age : 63

    View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

    Back to top Go down

    Re: In recognition

    Post by Terry W. Martin on Sat 09 Aug 2014, 8:40 am

    It has been my pleasure, I assure you.

    Terry W. Martin

    Posts : 708
    Join date : 2013-11-30
    Age : 65
    Location : Middleburg, VA, USA

    View user profile http://martianpublishing.com

    Back to top Go down

    Re: In recognition

    Post by steely dan on Sat 09 Aug 2014, 4:23 pm

    Stan Dane (aka Stan) wrote:Someone, I can remember who right now, talked about how very busy they were, expending their own time and energy to give the research community something valuable for free. I got to thinking all the great people here who have given the research community and me valuable things (research articles, papers, posts, opinions) for free. I'll mention a few:
     
    Greg Parker
    Lee Farley
    Hasan
    Martin Hay
    Terry C. Fenway Braxton
    Jim Di
    Carmine
    Viv(akaDan)
    Colin Crow
    Frankie Vegas
    Beowulf
    Redfern
    Tom Scully
    Goban Saor
    Steely Dan
     
    ...and many others I could list.

    Thank you all!
    And Paul, we need him back. Even though he thinks The Triple Lindy footage is fake...

    steely dan

    Posts : 350
    Join date : 2014-08-03

    View user profile

    Back to top Go down

    Re: In recognition

    Post by Stan Dane on Sat 09 Aug 2014, 4:29 pm

    steely dan wrote:
    Stan Dane (aka Stan) wrote:Someone, I can remember who right now, talked about how very busy they were, expending their own time and energy to give the research community something valuable for free. I got to thinking all the great people here who have given the research community and me valuable things (research articles, papers, posts, opinions) for free. I'll mention a few:
     
    Greg Parker
    Lee Farley
    Hasan
    Martin Hay
    Terry C. Fenway Braxton
    Jim Di
    Carmine
    Viv(akaDan)
    Colin Crow
    Frankie Vegas
    Beowulf
    Redfern
    Tom Scully
    Goban Saor
    Steely Dan
     
    ...and many others I could list.

    Thank you all!
    And Paul, we need him back. Even though he thinks The Triple Lindy footage is fake...
    Yes, and of course Paul.

    Stan Dane

    Posts : 2458
    Join date : 2013-09-03
    Age : 63

    View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

    Back to top Go down

    Re: In recognition

    Post by Hasan Yusuf on Sun 10 Aug 2014, 7:46 am

    Thanks, Stan. And I agree that we need to get Paul back.

    Hasan Yusuf

    Posts : 1850
    Join date : 2013-03-13
    Age : 28
    Location : Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

    View user profile http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

    Back to top Go down

    Re: In recognition

    Post by Goban Saor on Mon 11 Aug 2014, 9:15 am

    I feel highly flattered to be included in that list but what can I say. Thanks, Stan.

    Goban Saor

    Posts : 186
    Join date : 2013-07-16

    View user profile

    Back to top Go down

    Re: In recognition

    Post by Stan Dane on Mon 11 Aug 2014, 2:24 pm

    Goban Saor wrote:I feel highly flattered to be included in that list but what can I say. Thanks, Stan.
    Thank you.

    You don't post that often, but when you do I find your comments insightful and thought-provoking. Must read stuff.

    Stan Dane

    Posts : 2458
    Join date : 2013-09-03
    Age : 63

    View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

    Back to top Go down

    Re: In recognition

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:59 pm


    Sponsored content


    Back to top Go down

    View previous topic View next topic Back to top

    - Similar topics

    Post new topic   Reply to topic
     
    Permissions in this forum:
    You can reply to topics in this forum