Travel expenses required for distances over 800 miles from Warren, Ohio.
Extended stays considered with advance notice. Fees accepted to cover under 800 miles of travel expenses, if available but not required. I now travel with a service dog and limit travel distance I have to drive. I will not fly due to volume of supporting material files and hassles flying with service dog.
I will make available my research material of the following film projects and discuss each to interested groups of 6 or more during the period April thru Nov of 2011. Limited timeframe in August and October of 2011. 1. THPA2D.....The Path to Dallas, outline of act conflict, surrounding the historical record of the investigation and lives of those involved.
2. QI...............Questions of Integrity, outline of fingerprint issues.
3. TMM...........The Marxist Marine, Lee Harvey Oswald's military service
and defection issues.
4. CS.............Cuban Shadows, covering assassination plots and Oswald's
trip to Mexico.
5. ACNT........A Case Not Tried, Legal conflicts and aspects to consider.
6. NSM..........No Single Man, conspiracy theories.
7. RvsR..........Releasing vs Reclaiming, counter to VB's "Reclaiming
8. TSC...........The September Conspiracy, Oswald's actions in New Orleans.
Powerpoint and documents available for each.....projection equipment must be provided at this time. No lecuture or booking agent fees.....this project is not for any financial gain.
Jim can be contacted through his original post at:
Available for lectures or panel discussions
Or through his profile on this forum.
Jim and his work are both inspirational and I hope many are able to take up this offer.
Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise.
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." Don Jeffries
"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott