» Quite Disgusting
Tue 23 May 2017, 5:49 am by The Prodigal Son

» A Prayer Man Presentation, In Plain Sight
Tue 23 May 2017, 5:29 am by Ed. Ledoux

» ROKC Lampoon
Tue 23 May 2017, 5:17 am by Ed. Ledoux

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Affiliates
free forum

Buell Wesley Frazier: "Where’s your Rider?"

Page 42 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Buell Wesley Frazier: "Where’s your Rider?"

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Sun 05 Feb 2017, 1:47 pm

"And we now know thanks to Shanklin's report that Lee was in the "Domino Room" at or about 7.45-7.50am and we know thanks to Sheilds that Wes arrived just after 8.00am. This IMO eliminates the possibility of Wes dropping Oswald at the TSBD door as he claimed and then parking his car as described by Sheilds HSCA interview."

Wes could have dropped Lee off.

Lee would walk into the TSBD and kill a minute while Wes...
parked way down at the other warehouse's lot,
watched trains,
ran his motor,
charged his battery,
watched more trains,
then sauntered in the back door about 8am.

Sounds like a good ten minutes,
... and Molina opened the front about then too?

Cheers, Ed
Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Purdy on Sun 05 Feb 2017, 2:20 pm

Ed. Ledoux wrote:"And we now know thanks to Shanklin's report that Lee was in the "Domino Room" at or about 7.45-7.50am and we know thanks to Sheilds that Wes arrived just after 8.00am. This IMO eliminates the possibility of Wes dropping Oswald at the TSBD door as he claimed and then parking his car as described by Sheilds HSCA interview."

Wes could have dropped Lee off.

Lee would walk into the TSBD and kill a minute while Wes...
parked way down at the other warehouse's lot,
watched trains,
ran his motor,
charged his battery,
watched more trains,
then sauntered in the back door about 8am.

Sounds like a good ten minutes,
... and Molina opened the front about then too?

Cheers, Ed
Hahah.

cheers Ed
Mick Purdy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Purdy on Sun 05 Feb 2017, 5:01 pm

Wesley Frazier and Linnie Mae Randle are not victims in the JFK case IMO.

They were participants.

Maybe this explains Fraziers behaviour over the years.

My version of Wesley's day would be something like this:

Wes makes a sack at home either with or without Linnies knowledge.
Couldn't do it at work could he?

Probably Thursday night.

Lee waits for his ride at the Paines house as per usual Friday morning sometime around 7.15-7.20am and Randle W collects him and takes him in to the TSBD telling him Wes is running late.

Wes heads off at about 7.40-7.45 am. with a brown paper sack.

Lee is dropped off at or near the rear entrance of the TSBD by Bill Randle

Lee is witnessed by JD at the rear entrance and Givens in the Domino room around 7.45am.

Sheilds and Givens sights Frazier on his own at 8.05 in the parking lot near Houston Nth warehouse
telling them after being asked where his rider was , that he has dropped him off at the building.

Frazier walks into the TSBD rear entrance at around 8.10am with the hidden sack on his person.

He will give this sack to JD to plant on the fifth just before the assassination takes place.

Moments after planting the sack, JD will go from the fifth to the sixth and plant the throwdown MC rifle which Piper witnesses and runs from the scene.

JD and Wes will cross paths post assassination, this will be covered up by JD testifying he is running around looking for Truly and Wes will tell authorities he was down in the basement eating lunch.

Once Wes has confirmation from JD that the sack has been left in place on the fifth floor he drives to meet with Linnie to let her know jobs done.

Randle tells Wesley to lay low, knowing he will be a person of interest with the police as soon as she divulges the sack story to them.

Randle drives to the Paines house to drop the dime on Lee and gives police false information regarding Wes's whereabouts
Mick Purdy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Purdy on Mon 06 Feb 2017, 11:27 am

JD should be considered a candidate for planting evidence on the sixth floor IMO

Credit G. Parker

He is mentally retarded and has difficulty in remembering facts, such as dates, times, places, and has been especially confused since the assassination.

Let's try and verify the memory problems through his testimony:

Mr. BALL - How long were you in the service?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - 2 years, 1 month, 17 days, to be exact.

"To be exact". Nothing wrong with long term memory, anyhow...

He served his time in Seymour, Indiana while his peers were used as cannon fodder in Europe and elsewhere.

Mr. BALL - Did you ever leave the United States during the War?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Oh, yes.
Mr. BALL - Where did you go?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, I was stationed, oh, for about a year up in Indiana up there---Seymour, Ind.
Mr. BALL - Then where did you go from there in the service? 
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Well, I stayed there until I got discharged. 
Mr. BALL - You didn't ever go outside the country to Europe?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Oh, no.
Mr. BALL - Or to the South Seas?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - No.
Mr. BALL - You stayed in this country all the time?
Mr. DOUGHERTY - Yes.

Was there anything about Seymour, Indiana that might be of interest here?

How about this?
SEYMOUR, Ind.  (WDRB) -- Searchers in Seymour, Indiana, look underground for some of the secrets of World War II -- Nazi secrets, to be precise.

The Allies shipped Nazi planes to Freeman Field so pilots and engineers could fly them, take them apart, and put them back together again.

What they learned was important, because American planes weren't as advanced.

What happened to those planes after the war is still a mystery.
 http://www.wdrb.com/story/17041764/nazi-secrets-wwii-planes-buried-under-seymour-ind-airport

I think Jack was pretty good at keeping secrets.
Mick Purdy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Purdy on Sun 12 Feb 2017, 11:25 am

HSCA: Okay, alright. If it showed two figures in that doorway at the same time, and you could positively identify one as yourself, would that have any bearing on your identification of that other figure?
LOVELADY: No, that’s still me at the left [of the] doorway.

Albert Rossi on Tue 30 Sep 2014 said:

Hi all. I was at the AARC. I figured I might as well try it again, so I approached Buell with the
    Robin Unger enhancement of the Darnell frame on my laptop desktop, and asked him

1. if that was him

2. who the other figure was.

He admitted 1. was him.

He said 2. was not clear enough for certain identification, but it probably wasn't Lovelady
    because by that time he had taken off with Shelley for the RR yard.

and:

I first asked him if he could identify
    Prayer Man, and while he was mulling it over, I said to him, pointing
    to his image, 

"By the way, Mr. Frazier, is that you?" To that he
    responded, "very probably ... look at the hairline." So yes, he seemed
    to be in a more forthcoming mood at that point.
    When he was answering questions after his talk (he repeatedly got choked
    up as if withholding tears as he spoke of the events of that day)

It seems Wesley has indirectly supplied us with the answer as to who PM is.
Mick Purdy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinny on Wed 15 Feb 2017, 11:50 pm

It seems Wesley has indirectly supplied us with the answer as to who PM is.

Exactly.He stated it was likely not Lovelady. Lovelady resembled Oswald.So he seems to be basically saying that it is not Lovelady,it is the guy who resembles him.The guy named Oswald.Wink wink,nudge nudge.

Vinny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Purdy on Mon 20 Feb 2017, 1:57 pm

I wonder if it’s a worthwhile exercise in trying to re-evaluate Key persons involved in the investigation of the JFK Assassination, re-examining their voice stress levels using the latest PSE Technology available. This IMO should include Frazier and Randle.
It should also include key law enforcement officials whom have long been suspected of lying to aid in the framing of Lee Harvey Oswald.
We have the material available, we know whom to target for evaluation. It’s a matter of establishing whether the latest technology is deemed to produce accurate results.
The following links suggest PSE is worthy of consideration.

Dektor Corporation.
PSE v Polygraph

http://www.dektorpse.com/information/pse-vs-polygraph/

Penthouse News release 1975 March 10

[url=http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg Subject Index Files/O Disk/O'Toole George Press Kit/Item 07.pdf]http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/O%20Disk/O'Toole%20George%20Press%20Kit/Item%2007.pdf[/url]

Independent Analysis of Dektor’s PSE technology.

http://www.experts.com/Articles/PSE-and-Voice-Stress-Analysis-for-Lie-Detection-By-Michael-Gervais
Mick Purdy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Purdy on Mon 06 Mar 2017, 9:02 am

Stan Dane:

BWF was shown the Darnell Prayer Man frame for the first time in 2013 by Gary Mack. Gary Mack responded:

"While the image is an interesting find, the Prayer Man question has probably been answered.  I recently sent the Couch and Darnell frames to Buell Frazier and asked what he thought.  First, he wouldn’t confirm himself being on the top step because the image isn’t clear enough.  He then re-confirmed that Lovelady and Shelley were out on the steps with him, just as he has always said, but he couldn’t confirm Shelley, either, due to the image quality. 

"Next I asked about Shelley’s appearance and learned he was a little taller than Lovelady (who was 5’8”), had red hair and a slender build.  When I asked if Shelley usually wore a coat and tie to work Buell said no, he 'dressed daily in slacks and sport shirts.'  And he repeated that he, Lovelady and Shelley stayed on the steps for 'a short time' after the last shot, but he didn’t estimate how long.

"So unless Buell Frazier is still part of the cover-up plot, TSBD 'Miscellaneous Department' manager William Shelley, by elimination, must be Prayer Man.  According to Shelley’s testimony, 'I didn’t do anything for a minute' following the last shot, so the man was standing on the steps before, during and after the time Darnell and Couch filmed those brief scenes."

Sean Murphy responded:

"This is a real breakthrough, and I for one am very grateful to Gary for taking the trouble to contact Buell Wesley Frazier.

"Why is it a breakthrough?

"Well, not because of the Shelley idea. For Shelley's own testimony, and that of the person with him Billy Lovelady, rules him out as Prayer Man:

Mr. BALL - How did you happen to see Truly?
Mr. SHELLEY - We ran out on the island while some of the people that were out watching it from our building were walking back and we turned around and we saw an officer and Truly.
Mr. BALL - And Truly?
Mr. SHELLEY - Yes.
Mr. BALL - Did you see them go into the building?
MMr. SHELLEY - No; we didn't watch that long but they were at the first step like they were fixin' to go in.
Mr. BALL - Were they moving at the time, walking or running?
Mr. SHELLEY - Well, they were moving, yes.

"Darnell shows Baker just a couple of seconds away from the building entrance. Prayer Man is still standing up on the steps. So Shelley is ruled out. Period. (Unless, that is, someone wants to accuse him and Lovelady of lying in their WC testimony about their run out on to the 'island'. Who wants to go first?)

"The reason Buell Wesley Frazier's response is a breakthrough is that Bill Shelley appears to be the only possibility BWF himself can offer when presented with the Prayer Man image. (Although it's not quite clear from Gary's message whether BWF himself nominated Shelley or whether that's Gary's own suggestion.) 

"Given that he is not giving us some new revelation as to the presence of some hitherto unmentioned other person on the steps at that time (i.e. a stranger to the building), and given that Prayer Man cannot possibly be Shelley, we have just received startling confirmation that Prayer Man can only reasonably be Lee Oswald.

"BWF probably knows it's Lee but--for the most understandable reasons in the world--cannot say so.
However, to give him credit, he's just done the next best thing."

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=20354&page=52
Mick Purdy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by barto on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 4:41 pm

References to Buell Frazier as a suspect by the Jim Garrison team. Transcript of a conference of Garrison investigators and researchers recorded on September 21, 1968 

From Denis Morissette

barto

View user profile http://www.prayer-man.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Purdy on Mon 13 Mar 2017, 10:36 pm

Is it so wrong to feel smug. With a tinge of satisfaction.
Mick Purdy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinny on Tue 14 Mar 2017, 2:58 am

barto wrote:References to Buell Frazier as a suspect by the Jim Garrison team. Transcript of a conference of Garrison investigators and researchers recorded on September 21, 1968 

From Denis Morissette

Thanks Barto.

Vinny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Purdy on Wed 22 Mar 2017, 9:48 am

Thanks Barto
Mick Purdy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Purdy on Thu 23 Mar 2017, 12:21 pm

A file exists in the National Archives and generated with the Identifying number 836101 titled Buell Wesley Frazier's Polygraph.
There is a restriction on this file.

Privacy?

National Security?

[url=https://research.archives.gov/id/836101?q=wesley buell frazier][url=https://research.archives.gov/id/836101?q=wesley buell frazier[/url]]https://research.archives.gov/id/836101?q=wesley%20buell%20frazier[/url][/url]

Access Restriction(s):
[size]

Restricted - Possibly
Specific Access Restriction: John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act
Note: Some materials may have been withdrawn for reasons of personal privacy or national security.

(Emphasis Mine)
[/size]
Mick Purdy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Purdy on Thu 23 Mar 2017, 12:35 pm

For anyone believing Frazier has somehow pleaded Oswalds innocence over the years , you might wish to have a rethink.

Credit Bart: The Lone Gunman Podcast

https://www.spreaker.com/user/thelonegunman/ep-137-clark-on-ochelli-on-frazier

Listen: Timecode- 87.55 through to 88.20

When you're listening to this sound grab, remember there was never any curtain rods, never any large paper sack, and never any rifle in Oswald's possession. And we now know who was standing next to Frazier immediately after the shots rang out on the steps of the TSBD.

If you can spare the time listen to the podcast in full. Fascinating stuff!

Personally I think Frazier was way more involved that anyone has credited him with. That's just me.
Mick Purdy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Purdy on Thu 18 May 2017, 10:59 pm

A file exists in the National Archives and generated with the Identifying number 836101 titled Buell Wesley Frazier's Polygraph.

I have requested the release of this file in full. This was done about 6 weeks ago.

I have not had a response from NARA.

I will re-apply.
Mick Purdy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stan Dane Yesterday at 3:26 pm

This is an overview of Mick's work as introduced in this thread. Any errors are mine.

Stan Dane

View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42

View previous topic View next topic Back to top