REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

+Lankford  3  fritz  hosty  paine  Darnell  beckley  11  tsbd  Floor  zapruder  Theory  Weigman  tippit  frazier  David  Lankford  3a  Lifton  4  prayer  Humor  doyle  9  Mason  2  

Like/Tweet/+1

Did Frazier Indirectly Identify Prayer Man

+9
steely_dan
StanDane
Goban_Saor
greg_parker
Mick_Purdy
Gerry Simone
Robin_Unger
Ed.Ledoux
Vinny
13 posters
Go down
Vinny

Did Frazier Indirectly Identify Prayer Man  - Page 4 Empty Did Frazier Indirectly Identify Prayer Man

Sun 11 Sep 2016, 1:23 am
First topic message reminder :

From the Webs Forum.

Did Frazier Indirectly Identify Prayer Man  - Page 4 ?siteId=87372064&memberId=128900780&size=small&426755
Vinny
Albert Rossi on Tue 30 Sep 2014, 7:08 pm

Hi all. I was at the AARC. I figured I might as well try it again, so I approached Buell with the

Robin Unger enhancement of the Darnell frame on my laptop desktop, and asked him

1. if that was him

2. who the other figure was.

He admitted 1. was him.

He said 2. was not clear enough for certain identification, but it probably wasn't Lovelady because by that time he had taken off with Shelley for the RR yard.

Note he says it probably wasn't Lovelady.

Why mention Lovelady? Lovelady was a guy who resembled Oswald to some extent.Perhaps what he was hinting something like this.

The guy is not Lovelady,but the guy who resembled Lovelady, a guy named Lee Oswald.

Otherwise why did he suddenly mention Lovelady when shown the PM image?

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Did Frazier Indirectly Identify Prayer Man  - Page 4 Empty Re: Did Frazier Indirectly Identify Prayer Man

Sat 14 Mar 2020, 5:24 pm
He's got something to hide about steering Lee to work that Friday morning. IMO.

Did Frazier Indirectly Identify Prayer Man  - Page 4 Byp_211
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Did Frazier Indirectly Identify Prayer Man  - Page 4 Empty Re: Did Frazier Indirectly Identify Prayer Man

Sun 15 Mar 2020, 3:40 pm
The title and cover appear to bait the suspicions many have about his story and that he 'steered the truth' away from the truth to save his skin. Seems like a sales gimmick meant to make people think "I'll buy the book and maybe it'll offer something along those lines." Not going to happen of course. Not at this stage in the game.

It's ok though. We have Oswald on the steps watching the p parade. Beckley full of holes without a key. Is what Frazier knows really all that necessary at this time? It would be nice, but I'd say it's not really all that important for knowing Oswald didn't do it.

http://martianpublishing.com

Mon 16 Mar 2020, 5:16 am
Is it to late for someone to suggest a more fitting title?

Something like STEERING AWAY FROM THE TRUTH.

That lies close enough for an easy putt.

Vinny

Wed 18 Mar 2020, 2:42 pm
Terry W. Martin wrote:Is it to late for someone to suggest a more fitting title?

Something like STEERING AWAY FROM THE TRUTH.

That lies close enough for an easy putt.

Good one. Other possible titles I thought about.

The Paper Bag That Never Was

The Shadowy Figure On The Steps I Did Not Notice.

Thu 19 Mar 2020, 9:19 am
On the old ROKC forum I posted a comment a couple of years ago regarding Buell. Via Gayle Nix Jackson, who is a friend of Buell's, I asked him who was the person on the TSBD landing standing to his right. Buell said he didn't notice as he was too busy keeping an eye on Jackie Kennedy and didn't notice who was beside him.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Thu 19 Mar 2020, 12:25 pm
Phil Hopley wrote:On the old ROKC forum I posted a comment a couple of years ago regarding Buell. Via Gayle Nix Jackson, who is a friend of Buell's, I asked him who was the person on the TSBD landing standing to his right. Buell said he didn't notice as he was too busy keeping an eye on Jackie Kennedy and didn't notice who was beside him.
Thanks for reminding us about that Phil.

If true, it at least rules out Sarah Stanton. Not trying to be funny here when I say it surely would have been impossible NOT to notice her, despite whatever else has your attention.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Tue 31 Mar 2020, 12:54 am
Thank you Phil

Prayer Man: More Than a Fuzzy Picture @ Barnes & Noble.

Prayer-Man.com
Vinny

Sun 27 Dec 2020, 1:28 pm
New interview with Frazier and his son.

https://soundcloud.com/user-701434513/episode-54-the-wheel-man-driving-mr-oswald-with-buell-wesley-frazier

Fri 10 Jun 2022, 9:25 am
Did Frazier Indirectly Identify Prayer Man  - Page 4 Scree919
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum