REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

+Lankford  doyle  Lankford  4  tippit  hosty  paine  Lifton  Darnell  prayer  fritz  Humor  zapruder  Mason  11  2  3a  frazier  tsbd  3  beckley  Floor  David  Theory  Weigman  9  

Like/Tweet/+1

Prayer Man In Sephia

+6
StanDane
Jake_Sykes
Ed.Ledoux
steely_dan
greg_parker
Hasan Yusuf
10 posters
Go down
Vinny

Prayer - Prayer Man In Sephia  Empty Prayer Man In Sephia

Wed 02 Nov 2016, 2:03 am
From The Webs Forum.

Prayer - Prayer Man In Sephia  ?siteId=87372064&memberId=128900780&size=small&702052
Vinny

Prayer - Prayer Man In Sephia  PM%20Sepia
July 8, 2015 at 9:44 AMFlag Quote & Reply

Prayer - Prayer Man In Sephia  Empty Re: Prayer Man In Sephia

Wed 02 Nov 2016, 2:04 am
Prayer - Prayer Man In Sephia  ?siteId=87372064&memberId=128900780&size=small&367006
Vinny

Prayer - Prayer Man In Sephia  PM%20Sepia_e
July 8, 2015 at 9:51 AMFlag Quote & Reply

Wed 02 Nov 2016, 2:07 am
Prayer - Prayer Man In Sephia  ?siteId=87372064&memberId=130498736&size=small&454771
Jake

Nice Vinny. What a moment in time. There should be an accurate way to model a detailed 3D avatar of Oswald, hairline and all, based on the photographic database and pose him on those steps to see how it matches up. That would get some attention. Just don't have Discover do it. He would come out looking like Mickey Mouse.
July 8, 2015 at 1:11 PMFlag Quote & Reply
Prayer - Prayer Man In Sephia  ?siteId=87372064&memberId=128862037&size=small&116983
Paul Francisco Paso
Administrator

Good stuff Vinny. I think it was Jake who mentioned in a previous post about PM having his arms crossed in the pose and the reflection off the glass door This sepia image highlights that possiblity even more for me.
July 8, 2015 at 7:06 PMFlag Quote & Reply

Wed 02 Nov 2016, 2:12 am
Prayer - Prayer Man In Sephia  ?siteId=87372064&memberId=128858439&size=small&519570
Stan Dane

I removed the white blob (probably the vestibule heater behind the glass) to see what PM looks like without the visual distraction that can confuse the eyes. If this is close to the way it really was, this looks even more like Oswald to me. Remember, we're looking at him from an angle, not straight on.

Prayer - Prayer Man In Sephia  PM%20Sephia%20Retouched

July 8, 2015 at 8:09 PMFlag Quote & Reply

Wed 02 Nov 2016, 2:14 am
Prayer - Prayer Man In Sephia  ?siteId=87372064&memberId=128842537&size=small&762800
Terry Martin

Stan Dane at July 8, 2015 at 8:09 PM

I removed the white blob (probably the vestibule heater behind the glass) to see what PM looks like without the visual distraction that can confuse the eyes. If this is close to the way it really was, this looks even more like Oswald to me. Remember, we're looking at him from an angle, not straight on.

Prayer - Prayer Man In Sephia  PM%20Sephia%20Retouched

And in this last shot you can see his sleeve goes all the way to his wrist. The shirt is very distinct from the pale thin wrist.

Looks like his sleeves were not rolled up.

July 8, 2015 at 9:38 PMFlag Quote & Reply

Wed 02 Nov 2016, 10:06 am
Hand would be a softball mitt compared to Mr. Stick Wrist.

The hand must be holding something, Lee did drink coffee.

He left his instant coffee cup in the Paine's sink on 11/22

So why not a coffee mug? Its free to drink coffee at work I assume, perfect for penny wise Lee.

Heck at one job, he was even greasing machinery for a coffee company!

I believe Lee got his job because the ladies got together and drink coffee, to discuss Oswald's unemployment woes (4 days?)

Seems the porter had to make coffee or was busy by the coffee maker near the elevators. Yes boss, he said when Truly shouted to make coffee for the police man Baker. Baker kept insisting he needed to get going and see what he could see on the roof. To which Truly kept insisting he have a sip...
okay last part is solely my interpretation of Truly and Baker once in the warehouse.

Oh I did a full analysis of the mitt and here is the enhanced image,

No wonder it was a work mug only!
Prayer - Prayer Man In Sephia  Jvb10
Vinny

Wed 02 Nov 2016, 8:22 pm
Doyle the king of trolls posted this on Duncan's site.

The Troll Site member "JFK Student" has posted a "Prayer Man In Sepia" entry on that site. This is a good example of Troll Site incompetence towards evidence. The sepia tone image is not from Wiegman it is from Darnell. OK, so why not post Darnell? Because the image JFK Student posts is not helpful towards the level of evidence we have reached and is regressive. This is just another example of the Troll Site offering blurry images in response to Davidson.  

JFK Student then says his image shows Prayer Gender's sleeve going all the way to up his wrist. NO! As Drew Phipps showed on the Depth Site Prayer Woman has a loose white female garment-type sleeve that dangles about 1/3rd the way up her arm. If JFK Student were more competent he would see that the tone of Prayer Woman's arm is whiter for that 1/3rd section and then darkens for the remaining length. Phipps very clearly displayed a white dangling sleeve on Prayer Woman's right arm that has an open dangling end.

JFK Student doesn't realize the reason he thinks he sees the sleeve going all the way up the arm is because he is seeing the notch in the forearm caused by Prayer Woman's purse. The clearer, enhanced Davidson image shows that purse. JFK Student's image is from Darnell, so it shows that purse from a different perspective. If JFK Student looks more closely he'll see the real sleeve creates a lighter tone for about 1/3rd of the arm and then the darker toned skin continues from there.

What none of the incompetents on the Troll Site will ever point out to JFK Student is that proper analysis of the Darnell frame would use the best means available. Right now the best means available is Davidson's Photoshop enhancements. However the Assassination community exists at such a level of egos and uncooperation that Davidson is not brought to bear and the best evidence goes unapplied. If Davidson's enhancement technology could be applied to the Darnell image it would make the dangling woman's sleeve, that goes unnoticed by those who practice less credible research, more clear. JFK Student doesn't realize that what he is interpreting as the cut-off point of the sleeve is actually a notch in Prayer Woman's arm that is caused by the purse she is holding being in front of the arm. When Darnell is enhanced it becomes obvious the actual sleeve end dangles about 1/3rd the way up the arm as the whiter tone indicates. That short-length dangling sleeve is woman's fashion.  

This is yet again another example of garbage research from unskilled researchers being offered by that source. It gets full approval from the Educational site's moderators while they accuse those who are running circles around them of not presenting any evidence.    

Dane removed what he called the heater in the foyer from JFK Student's image. The white shape Dane removed is not the heater. We proved that on the Depth Forum by means of its relation to the aluminum frame behind Prayer Woman. That white shape is too high in the frame to be the heater. It was Prayer Woman's left arm and hand as she held the purse with both hands, as was shown in Duncan's animation and admitted by Camp when he said "I see now that Prayer Gender is manipulating something with both hands".

Also:  If the Troll Site had any skill they would notice the hairline that goes on the back of Prayer Woman's head vertically is too far forward anatomically. If they compared side shots of Lee Harvey Oswald they would see that his vertical rear hairline would expose much more skin and neck than what is showing on Prayer Woman. The reason for this is because the rear hairline shown in JFK Student's image is long female hair. The Troll Site continues to ignore basic forensic analysis and runs roughshod across competent analysis.

Wed 02 Nov 2016, 9:47 pm
It looks Oswaldian with his arms crossed. Trolls say otherwise to call attention to themselves and to imagine saying otherwise somehow angers other people. An impotent troll just makes people laugh.  Smile   A purse. Now there's a laughable joke.

Thu 03 Nov 2016, 5:24 am
On Amazon, the Sanibel Unicorn is pleading with "the public", to inspect his follow-through. Um. No.

Desperate times call for desperate measures I guess.

You ain't gonna know what you learn if you knew it....... confused

Checkmate.

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Thu 03 Nov 2016, 8:49 am
We poke fun at Doylie.
Because he makes it easy.

Purses, dangling blouses, chicks with dicks, long haired hippies working warehouse jobs in sixties, troll a doyla, thirds of arms, quarter of a brain brian, regressive progressive, ...

Unicorn needs a new plug for its arse.
barto
barto
http://www.prayer-man.com/

Thu 03 Nov 2016, 1:24 pm
Not just his arse..............

Prayer-Man.com
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Mon 07 Nov 2016, 10:08 pm
There is really nothing controversial about PM. There is a man standing there in the image and he has to be Oswald. No one ever even argues the point anymore. It's proven by elimination.

It's a trollable fact yes, but so is every other fact. Just because a fact is vigorously trolled doesn't make it controversial. What we have is a pass time for the troll. Nothing more.

Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Mon 07 Nov 2016, 11:19 pm
Jake Sykes wrote:There is really nothing controversial about PM. There is a man standing there in the image and he has to be Oswald. No one ever even argues the point anymore. It's proven by elimination.

It's a trollable fact yes, but so is every other fact. Just because a fact is vigorously trolled doesn't make it controversial. What we have is a pass time for the troll. Nothing more.
Nailed it again, Jake.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
StanDane
StanDane
https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Tue 08 Nov 2016, 6:39 am
greg parker wrote:
Jake Sykes wrote:There is really nothing controversial about PM. There is a man standing there in the image and he has to be Oswald. No one ever even argues the point anymore. It's proven by elimination.

Nailed it again, Jake.

I'll second that.

From the get go, I've seen a pattern with all things related to Prayer Man.

First, the power of the arguments and the body of evidence to support Prayer Man leaves detractors, trolls and staunch protectors of sacred cows rather speechless. Like farts in the wind, they offer feeble objections that quickly get shot down (PM must be Frazier, no Shelley, or maybe Molina, etc.).

Second, they ridicule what the eye clearly sees (i.e. a person who looks like Oswald is an unidentifiable mass of pixels). They personally attack the people making the arguments ("ROTFL!!! You're nothing but a drag queen, Sean!"). They close their minds shut. They do not listen to facts, reason or logic. Any further evidence that is presented to support Prayer Man is disregarded or outright rejected.

Third, hallucinations, delusions, disinformation, deception and lies now storm in. Detractors who first poo pooed the idea that an unknown figure who clearly looks like he could be Oswald cannot be because the images are too fuzzy, now see things face-of-Jesus-in-the-clouds style, such as white blobs being the buttons of a woman's coat,  or dark shadows that show a woman's hairdo, or they see necklaces, or with their "sharp eyes" discover purses, coffee mugs, or whatever their fertile imaginations can dream up. No limits here.

Fourth, working from the same source information available to all, they produce images that no one else can come up with, showing in weird ways, some of the things they promote (e.g. young Frankenstein with a mullet is a woman clutching a purse). And these images come and go. Buttons which previously "proved" their case are later discarded for new sexier discoveries. The bottom line: they declare whatever it is that they see as proof. They proclaim the matter resolved. When the inherent weaknesses of the current "proofs" eventually drag them down, they maintain the noise level and simply move on to the next absurdities.

Throughout it all, the conclusion is always, of course, anybody but Oswald.

Try as one might to counter this nonsense, you can't get a signal across for all of the noise.

There is only one reason for this kind of response: fear. What other single question involving the JFK assassination—a question where there's evidence that exists to resolve it—what other single question has such enormous implications? 

For example, would you expect this kind of madness psycho freak show response over getting some new sound bites from the AF1 tapes? No, of course not. ("Oh, the black Cadillac showed up 15 minutes early and parked on the west side of the building! Ooh...let's talk about it and write a book!")

The overall pattern here is fear. Fear causes people to act in strange ways. Fear exposes people.

What do you suppose they are afraid of?
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Tue 08 Nov 2016, 7:41 am
Troll a Doylie is paid per post.

Its the only way to enumerate for selfie sticks and Unicorn treats
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Tue 08 Nov 2016, 7:53 am
Fear. Fear that their own masters killed the king.
Fear they have no control. Fear of the truth.
Fear of not knowing what the truth may bring out.
Fear the whole story is a lie.
Fear that if a man with a job an wife and two kids can become the scape goat for a police forces incompetence or complicity in murder, conspiracy, false arrest, corruption, causing the deaths of those they were tasked to protect, then what possibly protects themselves from being the next goat.
Quite  simply afraid of the boogey man, rather than a cabal with motive means and opportunities.
Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf
http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

Tue 08 Nov 2016, 1:18 pm
I think there is also a lot of jealousy involved with denying that Oswald is Prayer Man. I think there are a lot of egos out there that are jealous of all this research.
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Tue 08 Nov 2016, 2:45 pm
Jake, Stan, Ed, Hasan... you guys are on a real roll here.  

I heard as a kid that once you can describe the monster, the monster no longer exists.

You guys have slain the monster (unfortunately I suspect this fucker has 9 lives...)

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

Vinny

Wed 09 Nov 2016, 3:00 pm
Prayer Man seems to be too toxic for many researchers.

Wed 09 Nov 2016, 9:59 pm
Many are pussiez whom cant accept real facts 
They need to be coddled least damage their fragile psyche
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Prayer - Prayer Man In Sephia  Empty PM clarification sketch

Sun 13 Nov 2016, 7:14 am
Prayer - Prayer Man In Sephia  Sketch2

Last edited by Jake Sykes on Mon 14 Nov 2016, 1:52 am; edited 2 times in total
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sun 13 Nov 2016, 8:42 am
Jake Sykes wrote:Prayer - Prayer Man In Sephia  PM_sketch1
Nice job. Your handiwork, Jake?

Me

Don Jeffries

Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Sun 13 Nov 2016, 8:54 am
Yep. Thanks Greg.

https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Sun 13 Nov 2016, 9:05 am
Nice rendition Jake. A certain creature from Florida offers his critique:

Prayer - Prayer Man In Sephia  Doyle-Sykes
Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Sun 13 Nov 2016, 9:46 am
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  I'm devastated by these harsh criticisms from the troll, Stan. Sad   I'll never sketch again.  Wink

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum