REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Darnell  3a  hosty  Theory  frazier  David  Weigman  9  beckley  Lankford  prayer  zapruder  tippit  11  4  Floor  3  Mason  2  Humor  doyle  Lifton  tsbd  paine  +Lankford  fritz  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf
http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

John - Raymond Franklin Krystinik redux Empty Raymond Franklin Krystinik redux

Wed 02 Nov 2016, 11:35 pm
You may be familiar with the fact that Raymond Franklin Krystinik (to whom I will refer to as Frankie from here on) was a co-worker of Michael Paine at Bell Helicopter. In fact, Frankie told the FBI that he and Mike are “good friends.”

http://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10407#relPageId=192&tab=page

You may also be familiar with the fact that Frankie told the Warren Commission he served in the U. S. Navy (ONI anyone?); and that he attended a meeting of the American Civil Liberties Union with Oswald and Mike Paine in late October, 1963. This is something which Greg Parker exposed as being a load of garbage a while ago. In fact, Greg discovered that it was probably Ruth Paine who went with Oswald to a meeting of the ACLU:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=6397&page=4

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=3496

In the above link to Frankie’s interview with the FBI, we can see he told the FBI that during the ACLU meeting Oswald “emphatically” stated that General Edwin Walker was both anti-Semitic and anti-Catholic. Frankie repeated this claim during his WC testimony:

http://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=43&search=Mr_Krystinik+Semitic+in+regards+to#relPageId=471&tab=page

We all know that Oswald was accused of taking a shot at Walker back in April, 1963. In my two part essay “Who was behind the assassination?” I discussed the likelihood that some of those involved in the assassination wanted to leave the public with the impression that Jews were behind the assassination. I have also discussed elsewhere that Lt. George Butler and reserve captain Charles Oliver Arnett from the DPD (both of whom we have good reason to believe were involved in the plot to kill Oswald in the basement of the DPD) claimed they had information that Oswald was the illegitimate son of the Jewish Jack Ruby.

I believe Frankie made the aforementioned comments about Oswald and Edwin Walker to not only reinforce the belief that Oswald took a shot at walker; but that he (Oswald) was a Jew lover. What’s also interesting is that Frankie told the FBI that shortly after the ACLU meeting, he and his wife went to (of all places) the Carousel Club; which of course was owned by the so-called illegitimate Jewish father of Oswald. Now isn’t that just a bit coincidental? Although I can’t prove it, I’d be willing to bet my undies that Frankie was subtly trying to leave the FBI with the impression that it was Oswald who suggested to him that he go to the Carousel club and that he (Oswald) was acquainted with Ruby.

Other things of interest to me is that Frankie told the FBI that Oswald allegedly said to him at the ACLU meeting that he was a Marxist; and that he also said to him “All right, if you want to call me [a Communist], that is what I am, I am a Communist.” Frankie vouched for Mike Paine’s honesty when he testified before the WC; stating that he would “almost stake” his reputation on Paine’s “apparent honesty.” Frankie also told the FBI that after he and Paine learned that the shots had been fired from near the TSBD; Paine said to him that Oswald “doesn’t even own a gun.” I think Frankie merely said this to give the FBI the impression that Paine was not involved in framing Oswald for the assassination.

http://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10819#relPageId=2&tab=page

Anyway, that’s my take on Frankie. If he’s still alive, I think he has a lot of explaining to do.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

John - Raymond Franklin Krystinik redux Empty Re: Raymond Franklin Krystinik redux

Thu 03 Nov 2016, 9:31 am
February 16, 1954
[size=31]Grand Prairie Daily News from Grand Prairie, Texas · Page 3[/size]
Publication:Grand Prairie Daily News i

Location:Grand Prairie, TexasIssue Date:Tuesday, February 16, 1954Page:Page 3      

[size=37] Mr., Mrs. Raymond Krystinik Home Here, Groom on [/size][size=37]Duty at NAS and Mrs. Raymond Franklin  Other music played during the rtik are making their home in nuptial low wass inc , lud t» ,^i, ^ Prairie after exchanging nuf>- -Day Oh Beautiful M ^ e * J* y t 9 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 6, in "Lambellotte" and "Peace at Even-, ble-ring ceremony performed .tide" by Lautenschlaeger. Cecilia's Catholic Church with Visit Buchanan >v. F. G. Miesch, pastor, pftt- After the wedding, breakfast «vas served in St. Cecilia's Catholic school Kfystinik is itihe former Miss cafeteria. Centering the table was >bte Dersch, daughter of Mr. an arrangement of white carnations. Irs. Vernon R. Dersch, 801 Presiding at the table were Miss isftw Trace. The bridegroom Faith ttanrahan, Mrs. tola V. JaCk- son of Mrs. Martha Krystinik, son, an «unt of the bride> and Mrs. ***** 31st Street. Nelda Rogers. The brides, «>usm a in marriage by her father, Miss Angela Jackson regastered the ide wore a star-white, import- gu^- 1( ,, s honeymo on included g and tulle bridal gown, me ^ jjonghorn Cavern and Buchanan , tiny lace petal collar and lace U^ke- gradu ates df Grand 3 tapered to .petal points over ^Both gre^ gra^ The bdde . alds - , „ ... groom is air controlman third-class, lovely floor-length tuUe skirt £ tioned at NAS . lefined with scalloped lace Out _ o |_ town wedding guests in- jrt amd caught onto the back cluded the bridegroom's grandmoth- gown in peplum design. For ^ Mj-g j B Qruner of St. Louis, ead, Mrs. Krystinik wore a MQ . ^ bri d e groom's father from satin crown ringlet dotted Ho ^ ton , and his aunt , Mrs. Francis seed pearls. A wrist length ho Lyons; and aunt and uncle ered veil fell from -the ringlet. | ^ ^ Mrg Sban iey Polanski of Carries Prayer Book ve bride carried a bouquet of •hite Camillas with split carna- >n> a white prayer book, iking the altar were arange- of gladioli and stock, and arrangements of palms. bride's maid-df-honor was vtary Helen Schoppe otf Lyons. y •- • '-< Women of th e Church of the Immanuel Presbyterian Church Caldwell. 'ore an irridescent, green taf- ress of waltz length. , man was the bridegroom s •r, John Richard Krystinik. boys were George Donovan . J. Kahler. James Loden and t Rodriquez, ibcrth stationed at ival Air Station, were ushers, in music for the wedding was ed by Mrs. Eilene Nasky. to the traditional wedding from "Lohengrin" by War- Irs. Nasky played "Andante ethoven and "Rosonarin' by Sreisler. Immanuel Women Hold Circle Meets )TOMART FOTOMART IMERASHOP 113-A EAST MAIN IUBLE YOUR ONEY BACK ir Sanltono Dry Cleaning the Best In Tow*! Morning Circle met at the home of Mrs. Warren Datz, 316 Motley, Thursday. Mrs. Douglas Motley made a report on the missionary work of the Presbyterian Church U. S. The lesson, "The Birth of the Christian Church," was given by Mrs. Paul E. Fidler. Chapter II of Acts was used as the basis of the lesson. ' Present at the morning meeting were Mmes. Al Christopherson, S. J Lakey, S. V. Roark, C. R. Taylor George Adams, S. W. Florentin Elton C. Smith, Jerry Ashcroft, J. W Yeager, F. R. McClain, Fidler, Mot ley and the hostess and three guests Mrs. Floyd Stroud, Mrs. R. B. Childs and Mrs. Thelma Lamar. The Women's Evening Circle me with Mrs. Ken Thorp, 2529 Dabney with Mrs. Harold Tillman speakin on missionary work of the churcl Mrs. R. J. Keasler conducted the lesson. Others present were Mmes. H. C. Vance, Walter Bailey, Alvin Dingman, V. A. Cornuad, W. L. Lyons, Gus Chapparas. .—*—Brownie Troop 19 Has Valentine Party A Valentine party honored members of Brownie Troop 19 Thursday afternoon at a regular meeting held in the home of Mrs. Clyde Mitchell, 610 Tamara Lane, with Mrs. C. M. Christenson as co-hostess. Games were played with prizes going to Cynda Mayfield and Nancy Roberts. Pictures of the group were made by Mrs. L. D. Witthoft and Mrs. Robert Powell, troop leaders. Refreshments designed with the Valentine motif were served Mary Joyce Rush, Rene Bishop, Jodylyn Poden, Cynda Kay Mayfield, Nona Jo Grisham Karen Witthoft, Lana Homeister, Ima Jean Christenson, Nancy Roberts, Louise Montgomery, Jeannie Gaw, Jo Ann Mitchell and a guest, Kenny Witthoft. COMING FVtNTS In Grand Prcdrie if The Toastmaster's Club will meet at 6:15 p.m. Tuesday at Ware's Grill. if Mrs. D. E. Blaine will again instruct an art class at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the Grand Prairie Community House. if The Wesleyon Service Guild of the First Methodist Church will meet at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday in the home of Mrs. W. D. Baker, 714 Dai- worth Street. Guest spanker will be Critz Jarvis of the Oaklawn Methodist Church. if The Grand Prairie Senior High School Parent-Teachers Association will meet at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday in the auditorium. Wednesday Kiwanis Club members will assemble Wednesday noon in the Lennox Hotel. if Members of the Hensley Field Officers Wives Club will meet tt 12:30 p.m. Wednesday in the field club house. if Dan Aoki, Japanese student at Southern Methodist University, will discuss, "The Authentic Japanese Arrangements," at 2 p.m. Wednesday in the First National Bank Room at a Grand Prairie Garden Club meeting. The Grand Prairie Square Dance Club will meet at 8 p.m. Wednesday in the Avion Community House. Thursday if The Rev. R. N. Benton, pastor of the First Presbyterian Church, will discuss "Is This a Time for Conflict," Thursday at the Houston at Mrs. Jack Venable Brownie Hostess At Pafty Saturday The home of Mfcs. Jack Venable, 806 Cherokee Street, was the Saturday afternoon scene of a Valentine party for Brownie Troop, 511 with Mrs. flat Riggins as co-hostess. Valentines were exchanged aftd games played. Wanda Keasler and Jo Anna Mitchell won a heart shaped box of candy each as prizes. Refreshments were served to Jackie Martin, Cheryll Burkett, two new members; Betty Jane Venable, Patricia Riggins, Mary Ann Mason, Wanda Keasler, Melvin Rogers, Donna Willlngham, Sheila Guliam, Sue Henry, Barbara Hill, Jacqueline Lane, and Jo Anna Mitchell, a guest. Mrs. E. G. Smith Elected President Of 1SCW Alumnae Mrs. E. Carlyle Smith was elected president of the Texas State College for Women alumnae in the Grand Prairie area at an annual Listening Day tea Saturday in the home of Mrs W. L. Collp, 330 Nortihwest Second Street, with Mrs. Joe Pierce and Mrs. W. H. Blue as co-hostesses. Other officers elected to serve two-year terms included, Miss Mary Louise Thaxton, vice-president; Mrs. Lt. Col. Herbert Kosub, 1818 Willow Street, plans to leave Grand Prairie Saturday to report to the Warner Robbins Base, located 19 miles from Macon, Georgia. Mrs. Kosub and son, Tommy, will meet him the following week end. Presbyterian Church will meet at 10 a.m. Thursday in the home of Mrs. G. T. Brown, 217 Southeast Second Street. if Mrs. Leslie Rains, 605 Couch Circle, will be hostess to members of the Twentieth Century Club at 2:30 p.m. Thursday. if Toastmistress' Club will meet at 7:30 p.m. Thursday in the Avion Community House. if Members of the Happy Hour Club will meet at 7:30 p.m. Thursday in the home of Mrs. Clarence Milam, 1104 Small Street. if The Past Noble Grand Sunshine Club will meet at 7:30 p.m MBS. RAYMOND FRANKLIN KRYSTINIK Prairie Headliner Mrs. G. L. Tucker, of Fish Creek Road is recuperating at her home following an operation at the Methodist Hospital. Mrs. Tucker's mother, Mrs. W. L. Brock, of Valley Mills, Texas will be with her daughter for a week or 10 days. Mrs. Fritz Miller of Mosheim, Texas, spent Sunday in the Tucker home. Marine Corps Give Pointers to Young Men on Draft Law By M/Sgt. R. M. Crabb (Fifth in a series of official articles froro the office of Lt. Col. W. E. Crowe, USMCR, marine commadant at the Naval Air Station Here.) Young n;en who plan their eight year military obligation have everything to gain. The time spent in the Reserve and on active duty can be worked out to their advantage. By enlisting in the Marine Air Reserve young men begin working off their obligation. The drill weekend is held once a month so as not to enterfere with schooling or civilian job. Trades and skills can be learned which help advancement in civilian life. Free correspondence courses leading to high school and college credits are available. In addition to receiving pay for attending drills, they also qualify for promotions which they retain when they go on active duty. The Marine Air Reserve Unit has trained men who are available to assist young men in planning their military service. They will be glad to explain the service law to young men, and their parents, either at 'their home or at the Naval Air Station. For further information about the "stay-at-home," training program of the Marine Air Reserve, or for further explanation of .the military service laws, call or write the: Marine Air Reserve Training Detachment, Naval Air Station, Dallas, Texas. The telephone number is YAle 4451, extension 228. The Navy's first submarine, USS Holland, was built in 1899 at a cost of $260,000. Present day submarines cost around $10,000,000. P-TA study course at 9:30 a.m. the school auditorium. if The WSCS of the Prairie Heights; Methodist Church will meet at 10 a.m. Thursday at the church. Mrs. C. R. Bartel, 2013 Cottonwood Street, will entertain members of the Bk->m or Bust Garden Club at 10 a.m. Thursday. if The Dorcas Circle of the First Thursday in the home of Mrs. Edith Farrens, 306 West Church Street. if Members of St. Cecilia's Altar Society of St. Cecilia's Catholic Church will meet at 8 p.m. Thursday at the church. Friday if Rotary Club members will meet Friday noon at the Ijennox Hotel. Roberts, treasurer, and Mrs. W. H. New officers will be Installed at th enext regular meeting scheduled May. It will be a family picnic. Mrs. George Adams, outgoing president, called the meeting to order, introduced Johnny Lakey who played a recording he had made earlier in the day of the Founders Day broadcast from the college. Following the business, tihe social hour was held. Mrs. Adams poured cranberry punch, The white tea- table of red roses and white stock carried out the school colors. Red candles in a silver candelabra completed the arrangement. A mock cherry tree centered the coffee table blue Dutch Iris In 1 an irrides- ;.„,, Mirol vase. Those who were not present and who have attended a tleast one sem- at TSCW are urged to contact membership. RIDE A. B. C. CABS For Safe, Dependable Service PHONE MO2-5155 AM W "The real issue in this controversy, the one pressing upon every mind that gives the subject careful consideration, is that legalizing the manufacture, sale and use of intoxicating liquors as a beverage is wrong- as all history and every development of the traffic proves it to be— a moral, social and political wrong." — Abraham Lincoln, in Campaign for State Prohibition Law in Illinois, 1855. "Liquor has many fense" — A. Lincoln. defenders but no de- -*• If your TEXAN was not delivered promptly, call NO2-1501 weekdays arid MO2-5775 Sundays FACTORY AUTHORIZED Autronic-Eye SERVICE FLOYD & DICKEY 710 E. Main Dial NO2-1177 t, a method of eaning so goo re make this pge. Bring in any »« for our sensational me Dry Cleaning. If i not satisfied that it's ;gt in town we'll pay you |he cost of the cleaning, tjough? Learn first-hand oore dirt is removed, spots I, like-new look and feel $tored. e e Pickup[/size]
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

John - Raymond Franklin Krystinik redux Empty Re: Raymond Franklin Krystinik redux

Thu 03 Nov 2016, 9:53 am
1954 Frankie was at the Naval Air Station .. groom is air controlman third-class,stationed at NAS .
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Thu 03 Nov 2016, 10:13 am
Brother's wedding 1972,

The bridegroom was attended by Frank Krystinik of Arlington, best man; Lee Krystinik of Arlington, groomsman, and Thomas Colaw of Dallas and Steve Garner of Arlington
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Thu 03 Nov 2016, 12:17 pm
John - Raymond Franklin Krystinik redux Screen10
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Thu 03 Nov 2016, 12:24 pm
Ed. Ledoux wrote:1954 Frankie was at the Naval Air Station .. groom is air controlman third-class,stationed at NAS .
From Air Traffic Controlman in the Navy to research engineer for Bell in 6 years - possibly working under certain German scientists?

And speaking of his Navy career - if he was correct in remembering he joined in 1952, then he is yet anther who got an early out.

From his testimony

...school and grade school, and from Fredericksburg to Grand Prairie, Tex. I went to high school in Grand Prairie, Tex. Graduated in 1950. I went to work for Chance Vought Aircraft Aviation from high school. Went into the Navy in 1952, I believe. I don't remember exactly. I have to look it up. I was married in 1954. Got out of the Navy in August of 1954. Started to school at Arlington State College in September of 1954, and I graduated from Arlington State in June of 1956. Went to Texas A&M, I think starting in January of 1957. I graduated from Texas A&M in June of 1960. On June 6, I went to work for Bell Helicopter. These are just approximate dates. I think they are just about right, but I am not right sure. If you need it, I can give you the exact dates.
Mr. LIEBELER. This is all right. What kind of work do you do for Bell Helicopter?
Mr. KRYSTINIK. I am a research engineer. I work in the research group.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Thu 03 Nov 2016, 12:33 pm
John - Raymond Franklin Krystinik redux Screen12
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Thu 03 Nov 2016, 12:38 pm
John - Raymond Franklin Krystinik redux Franki10
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

John - Raymond Franklin Krystinik redux Empty Brothers pic, John Richard Krystinik

Thu 03 Nov 2016, 12:51 pm
John - Raymond Franklin Krystinik redux Screen13
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Thu 03 Nov 2016, 12:55 pm
John - Raymond Franklin Krystinik redux Screen14
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Thu 03 Nov 2016, 12:58 pm
Brother John Robert Krystinik far right in uniform
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Thu 03 Nov 2016, 1:02 pm
John - Raymond Franklin Krystinik redux Screen16
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Thu 03 Nov 2016, 1:05 pm
John - Raymond Franklin Krystinik redux Screen17
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Thu 03 Nov 2016, 1:55 pm
I smell intelligence.

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Thu 03 Nov 2016, 3:24 pm
Smell it,,,, I think I got some on my shoes
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Thu 03 Nov 2016, 5:25 pm
Started to school at Arlington State College in September of 1954, and I graduated from Arlington State in June of 1956. Went to Texas A&M, I think starting in January of 1957. I graduated from Texas A&M in June of 1960.

1959 Texas A&M
John - Raymond Franklin Krystinik redux Krysti10
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Thu 03 Nov 2016, 5:31 pm
John - Raymond Franklin Krystinik redux Krysti11
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Thu 03 Nov 2016, 5:55 pm
I don't know the dude, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that fella on the far right, 2nd row (two up from Krystinik) is a real putz.

Me

Don Jeffries

Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf

Thu 03 Nov 2016, 11:39 pm
Good stuff, Ed. I think it's worth a reminder that before he became SECNAV, good ole Fred Korth was a director of the Bell Aerospace Corporation. I would also like to point out that although I don't believe Krystinik was necessarily involved in the assassination, I stand behind my belief that (post assassination) he wanted to make Oswald look like a Jew lover and a Communist; and that he wanted to leave the FBI with the subtle impression that Oswald and Jack Ruby were connected.
Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf

Fri 04 Nov 2016, 11:39 pm
I think it is also worth considering that from the time he became SECNAV and even after the assassination, Korth may have held shares in the Bell Aerospace Corporation. We know that after his good mate LBJ became President, he reversed JFK's decision to withdraw advisors from Vietnam and escalated the war; which resulted in Bell Helicopter making a shit load of money.
Vinny

Sat 05 Nov 2016, 2:15 am
Could it be this one.

https://www.instantcheckmate.com/people/raymond-krystinik/

Sun 06 Nov 2016, 11:38 pm
I’m really fascinated by the Nazi connection to the Bell Aerospace Corporation:

http://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=146385&search=Walter_Dornberger#relPageId=15&tab=page

“Along with other German rocket scientists, [Walter] Dornberger was released and brought to the United States under the auspices of Operation Paperclip, and worked for the United States Air Force for three years developing guided missiles. From 1950 to 1965 he worked for the Bell Aircraft Corporation where he worked on several projects, rising to the post of Vice-President.”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Dornberger

I wonder if the following is true (wouldn’t surprise me one bit if it is):

“The very first call to authorities after the gun went off on November 22, 1963, was from an employee at Bell Helicopter who suggested ‘Oswald did it.’”

https://goo.gl/qQTRXE

Last edited by Hasan Yusuf on Sat 12 Nov 2016, 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf

Sat 12 Nov 2016, 11:38 pm
Fred Korth, Nazi, and Ling-Temco-Vought connection:

https://goo.gl/1bjGmC

https://goo.gl/rfM0Kb

https://goo.gl/ZJ31rn

“In 1961 [David Harold] Byrd joined forces with James J. Ling and Chance Vought Corporation to form Ling-Temco-Vought (LTV).”

http://spartacus-educational.com/MDbyrdDH.htm

How convenient that at the time of the assassination, Byrd was in Africa on a Safari. Note also that David Ferrie (a former member of Byrd’s Civil Air Patrol) was believed to be at the “meeting.”
Hasan Yusuf
Hasan Yusuf

Sat 12 Nov 2016, 11:47 pm
“Byrd prepared well for the trip: Temco, Inc. was an aircraft company founded by D.H. Byrd and which later merged with his friend James Ling's electronics company (1960), and aircraft manufacturer Chance Vought Corporation (1961) to form Ling-Temco-Vought (LTV). Byrd became a director of LTV and bought, along with Ling, 132,000 shares of LTV in November 1963. Byrd then left the country to go on his two-month safari in central Africa.”

http://jfkcountercoup2.blogspot.com.au/2015/04/d-harold-byrd.html
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 14 Nov 2016, 6:14 pm
Conveniently out of all contact except a Congolese spiritualist whom sensed a disturbance in the force.

Byrd was helping his pals to go ahead and stage anything they wanted and he can claim ignorance or safariance.

Krystaldick is a punk whom tried to throw dirt Lee's way. We know his type, kinda like a Doyle.
Sponsored content