REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

tsbd  Mason  Theory  Lankford  Floor  frazier  Weigman  zapruder  tippit  Darnell  prayer  +Lankford  Lifton  9  doyle  3a  beckley  3  4  hosty  David  2  paine  fritz  Humor  11  

Like/Tweet/+1

Go down
Steve_Thomas

What strange affidavits these are! - Page 2 Empty What strange affidavits these are!

Thu 01 Dec 2016, 11:36 pm
First topic message reminder :

http://www.ripleys.com/weird-news/unboxing-lee-harvey-oswald-the-kennedy-assassination/

My, what good ears you have grandma!

Steve Thomas

Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

What strange affidavits these are! - Page 2 Empty Re: What strange affidavits these are!

Mon 05 Dec 2016, 3:11 pm
I can say the offense report is faked but not by the DPD proper, they would have the proper information as to Ruby's address.
They had previous reports of Ruby's, and files with information.
Ruby and Hidel is just too good to be true.

But I can see Ruby having a hotel room near the club, as it would be smart business.
Wink Wink.
The form itself is not improper IMO, being a few weeks from all the other forms we see from Nov.
There is Hargis, he could be lying his ass off. and the assignments for Nov 22 don't mean squat for Oct 11. as the assignments for 11/22 did not always mean what they say.

October 11 1963 the date of the offense is a notable date.
Harry Holmes enters an exhibit into the Warren Commission that has this date on it.

Mr. HOLMES. I might cover the record of his rental of the post office box in New Orleans. Do you want me to go into that?
Mr. BELIN. All right, go ahead.
Mr. HOLMES. The box rental records at New Orleans show that on June the 3d, 1963, post office box 30061 was rented to L. H. Oswald. Let me see there. Some of my information comes at times I see 30061 and at times I see 30016. I had it two places. One is a written memorandum on that new setup, and the other is what I took over the phone, and both of them show 61.
Mr. BELIN. All right, go ahead.
Mr. HOLMES. I think I got a copy.
Mr. BELIN. That is all right, you can go ahead.
Mr. HOLMES. This is at the Lafayette Square Station in New Orleans. At that time he showed his home address as 657 French Street, New Orleans. On this box rental application card, he showed as being entitled to also receive mail in the box, Marina Oswald, and A.J. Hidell. This box was closed on September 26, 1963, with instructions to forward mail addressed to 2515 West Fifth Street, Irving, Tex.
At the time this information was checked out in New Orleans by Postal Inspector Joe Zarza, two copies of the newspaper called "The Militant," were found in the box, which had not yet been forwarded. But there was a slipup. I hate to admit that.

I think Holmes testimony was edited as he never covers exhibit 3a only exhibit 3.

Mr. BELIN. I hand you what has been marked "Holmes Deposition Exhibit 3," and ask you to state what that is?
Mr. HOLMES. That is a photostatic copy of the original box rental application covering the rental of box 2915, at the main post office in Dallas, Tex. which shows that it was completed on October the 9th, 1962. The applicants name was Lee H. Oswald, home address, 3519 Fairmore Avenue, Dallas, Tex. Signed Lee H. Oswald. It shows that the box was closed on May 14, 1963.

Here is Holmes Exhibit 3a,

What strange affidavits these are! - Page 2 10-11-11

Note the New Orleans postmark, and date on change of address card... 10-11-63
for box 2915 Dallas

A Dallas fight on Oct 11 or in New Orleans filling out a change of address? 
Is there a third option?
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

What strange affidavits these are! - Page 2 Empty Re: What strange affidavits these are!

Mon 05 Dec 2016, 10:33 pm
John Warren Germany was a physician

Dr. John W. Germany of Ennis Tx.,

Here are the members of Ellis County Medical Society, June 1921, Ennis Tx:
W. E. Campbell, L. E. Clark, C. P. Cook, J. W. Germany, J. E. Gilcrest, J. C. Loggins, R. A. McCall, W. P. McCall, Fred L. Story, J. S. Terry, A. L. Thomas, T. W. White, A. J. Cox, C. E. Gray

Wonder if W.E. Campbell is a relation to O.V.?

Note: In 1906 Dr JW Germany is in Cooperville Mississippi writing to the St Louis medical review.
This fits his timeline.

Ennis has its own Czech newspaper at least since 1938 as it mentions Dr JW Germany death there.
https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth394202/m1/8/
Čechoslovák and Westske Noviny (West, Tex.), Vol. 27, No. 39, Ed. 1 Friday, September 30, 1938 Page: 8 of 10

Ennis had a municipal hospital which had Dr Germany as staff
Ennis has a large Czech population.
Ennis has National Polka Festival with important dignitaries, like Sen. Ralph Yarborough. He served as Grand Marshall.

Here is DR.  J. W Germany's obit.
September 24, 1938
The Waxahachie Daily Light from Waxahachie, Texas · Page 1
DR. GERMANY OF ENNIS DIES AT HIS HOME TAKEN BY’ DEATH AT HIS RESIDENCE. Dr. J. W. Germany, a pioneer physician of Ennis, died at his home Friday. Surviving are his wife; two sons, Porter Germany of Houston,and J Pete Germany of Ennis, & daughter, Mrs, Mary Bledsoe- Dallas. Funeral services will be held  Methodist Church of Ennis 

Mary's brother, as Greg had pointed out he was only in WWI for 3 months!
What strange affidavits these are! - Page 2 Drgerm10

What strange affidavits these are! - Page 2 Porter11
Was Porter in the Skating rink business in 1917 just like Jack Ruby wanted to be
in 1963?

Mary Bledsoe was married to James Eulys Bledsoe (friend of G.B. Dealey) and who was an official at Southern Pacific Railroad. They had two sons, Porter and Dick Bledsoe.

Would this be our 'Pete' Germany back from the WWII to work the Southern Pacific Railroad in 1945? It looks like the Lubbock Flying School paid off.

What strange affidavits these are! - Page 2 Petege11
Or is this an Alabama man named Pete Germany
http://www.ancestry.com/1940-census/usa/Alabama/James-Germany_2c1ypn
Seems like its our Pete.

And a Porter Lee Germany in Clute Tx in 1977
https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/10524298/

James Eulys Bledsoe's second marriage,
609. James Eulys Bledsoe #83055, b. 23 Sep 1891 in Petersburg, TN, d. 20 Feb 1993 in El Paso, TX. Married 23 Sep 1933 in El Paso, TX, Neta Luceale Thomason #83056, b. 23 May 1908 in Clovis, NM, d. 5 Nov 1987 in TX?.

Children:
982 i. Neta Joanna Bledsoe #83057, b. 31 May 1943 in Houston, TX, d. 14 Feb 2004 in TX.
983 ii. Linda Marie Bledsoe #83060, b. 30 Oct 1946, d. 13 Feb 1980.

The Bledsoe's of Petersburg Tennessee in the Shelbyville riots:

Seriously wounded are:
*Gilford "Gill" Freeman, 45, of Petersburg, a machinist is shot through his lungs and stomach. Seriously wounded, he is taken to Bedford County Hospital, located on the Madison Street site of today's First Christian Church
*Floyd Cannon "Pat" Lawes, 27 or 28, of Chestnut Ridge, a farmer and city fireman referred to Gibson as his nephew by marriage, is shot in the back of his head and falls eight feet from the courthouse porch to the concrete walk below. He is also taken to the hospital
*An unidentified man, suffering gunshot wounds, who is taken, supposedly by relatives. from the hospital. Two reports indicate he was dead and another that he was alive. Officials thought he was from another county.
*Less seriously wounded are Mead Jones, shot in the hand and feet and bayoneted in the feet; Everett Patterson, shot in the leg; Herschel Neely, minor gunshot wound; W. M. Clayman, bayonet wound in the side; James Bledsoe, shot in the feet; and two men who refuse to reveal their names, minor injuries.
Eight are hospitalized, UPI reports. The angry crowd withdraws across the street.
http://www.t-g.com/blogs/davidmelson/entry/32059/

Here are the Bledsoe relations in Petersburg

"Petersburg Letter Personals" news from Petersburg Tennessee,
August 17, 1944:

Mrs. Della Bledsoe has returned from a visit to her daughter, Miss Jane
Bledsoe of Chattanooga.
Mr. and Mrs. Errol Bledsoe have returned from a visit to her parents at
Loudon, Tennessee.
Staff Sgt. James Bledsoe of Key West, Fla., has been here with his parents
on furlough.
Mr. and Mrs. Avon Dyer Barham and daughter Evelyn, of Fayetteville, were
guests Sunday of his aunt, Mrs. Della Bledsoe. Miss Jane Bledsoe of
Chattanooga was also a guest.
(NOTE: Icey Hawkins BLEDSOE married John William BARHAM son of James Madison BARHAM and
Mary Jane KING on 7 Sep 1882. John was born on 8 Jul 1859. He died on
20 Feb 1942. He was buried in Blanche, Lincoln Co., TN.
)
Mr. and Mrs. Avon Barham and daughter of Fayetteville and their father,
Ollie Barham of Nashville have been visiting Mrs. Della Bledsoe and family.
Guests to dinner Sunday evening of Mr. and Mrs. George Freeman were Mrs.
Ethel Gilbert, Mrs. Floyd Dryden, Mr. and Mrs. Cecil Bledsoe, all of
Shelbyville, Warren Gilbert of Memphis, and James Gilbert and son of Cairo,
Ill.
J. T. Bledsoe is home from a Lewisburg hospital, where he went for treatment.
Petersburg HDC
The Petersburg HDC met with Mrs. Quint Barham Tuesday at her home near
Bledsoe,(I THINK THIS MEANS BLEDSOE COUNTY< WHICH IS NEAR OAK RIDGE TN)
this being the annual club picnic. The guests assembled at a late
morning hour and the picnic lunch was served from tables in the spacious
living room of the Barham home. Mrs. Barham as assisted in serving and
other courtesies by her niece, Mrs. Marvin French of Dallas, Texas. A short
program was rendered including devotional by Mrs. D. B. Smith and a
demonstration by Miss Jones, on weaving of rugs. The program was followed
by games and recreation. Many expressions of thanks were expressed to Mrs.
Barham and her niece for the ideal day, which they made possible.
Mrs. Marvin French returned to her home at Dallas, Texas Wednesday after a
visit to her grandfather, Jesse Muse and aunt, Mrs. Quint Barham
Mrs. Jack Scott of Chattanooga was a weekend visitor of her aunt, Mrs.
Della Bledsoe.
Staff Sgt. James Bledsoe of Florida has arrived for a visit to his parents,
Mr. and Mrs. J. T. Bledsoe.
Miss Margaret Bledsoe is at home from T. P. I. (What is TPI?)
Sunday Night Supper
Mesdames J. T. Bledsoe, Edward Redd and Boone Moore were hostesses at the
home of Mrs. Bledsoe Sunday night at a supper for the family of Mrs. Icie
Gammill, who was buried Sunday afternoon at Old Orchard cemetery, before
returning to their homes in Nashville. About 15 were present.
James Bledsoe of the U. S. Army has returned to Key West, Fla., after
visiting his parents, Mr. and Mrs. J. T. Bledsoe.
Miss Margaret Bledsoe of Nashville spent the weekend with her mother, Mrs.
Vada Bledsoe.
http://files.usgwarchives.net/tn/lincoln/newspapers/petersburg-hist6.txt
Mr. Raymond Phillips, Mrs. Edward Redd and son, Charles, Mrs. Pearl Hart
and Mrs. J. T. Bledsoe returned early Monday from a visit to relatives in
Dallas, Texas.
http://files.usgwarchives.net/tn/lincoln/newspapers/petersburg-hist2.txt

http://essaydocs.org/descendants-of-john-williamson-freeman-compiled-21-feb-2011-by.html?page=5

http://archiver.rootsweb.ancestry.com/th/read/TN-CHESTNUTRIDGECOUSINS/2013-04/1365004219

So much to see,...

Last edited by Ed. Ledoux on Tue 06 Dec 2016, 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Mon 05 Dec 2016, 10:50 pm
Ed Ledoux wrote:James Eulys Bledsoe's second marriage, 
609. James Eulys Bledsoe #83055, b. 23 Sep 1891 in Petersburg, TN, d. 20 Feb 1993 in El Paso, TX. Married 23 Sep 1933 in El Paso, TX, Neta Luceale Thomason #83056, b. 23 May 1908 in Clovis, NM, d. 5 Nov 1987 in TX?. 

Just to round this out, it was a Judge Thomason in El Paso who tried Richard Case Nagell...
http://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=48775&relPageId=161&search=Thomason

Thomason seems to have mixed in some pretty high circles...
http://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=146447&relPageId=347&search=Thomason

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 05 Dec 2016, 11:01 pm
Found this, Is Neda really Neta?

Ballinger Baby Dies of Diphtheria BALLINGER TX, J u l y 25 1934
Neda Germany, 13-months-old daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Pete Germany, ' died in the Halley and Love sanitarium here, victim of diphtheria, after an illness of two weeks. She is survived by her parents, Funeral services were held from the Higinbotham funeral home
https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/56390224/

Recall this,
James Eulys Bledsoe's second marriage,
609. James Eulys Bledsoe #83055, b. 23 Sep 1891 in Petersburg, TN, d. 20 Feb 1993 in El Paso, TX. Married 23 Sep 1933 in El Paso, TX, Neta Luceale Thomason #83056, b. 23 May 1908 in Clovis, NM, d. 5 Nov 1987 in TX?.

Children:
982 i. Neta Joanna Bledsoe #83057, b. 31 May 1943 in Houston, TX, d. 14 Feb 2004 in TX.
983 ii. Linda Marie Bledsoe #83060, b. 30 Oct 1946, d. 13 Feb 1980.

Did they have Neda whom dies a year after they marry?
Then had Neta 10 years later.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 05 Dec 2016, 11:04 pm
Social Security number 259-70-1804 was issued to NETA M GERMANY, who was born 07 June 1946 and, Death Master File says, died 11 October 2010.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 05 Dec 2016, 11:21 pm
greg parker wrote:
Ed Ledoux wrote:James Eulys Bledsoe's second marriage, 
609. James Eulys Bledsoe #83055, b. 23 Sep 1891 in Petersburg, TN, d. 20 Feb 1993 in El Paso, TX. Married 23 Sep 1933 in El Paso, TX, Neta Luceale Thomason #83056, b. 23 May 1908 in Clovis, NM, d. 5 Nov 1987 in TX?. 

Just to round this out, it was a Judge Thomason in El Paso who tried Richard Case Nagell...
http://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=48775&relPageId=161&search=Thomason

Thomason seems to have mixed in some pretty high circles...
http://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=146447&relPageId=347&search=Thomason
REALLY?
What are those odds?

Neta Joanna "Jody" BLEDSOE who is thought to have been b 1943 in the Houston, TX area.

Jody had 1 sister, Linda Marie BLEDSOE b 1946 who m a Bill BALLARD (who was either from Brattleboro, VT or they lived there ?). Linda d 1980. No known children.

Jody resided in Santa Fe, NM, but went to El Paso, TX in the 1980's to care for her parents: James Eulys BLEDSOE, Sr
and Neta Luceale THOMASON (1908 - 1987?)

Read the rest,
http://www.genealogy.com/forum/surnames/topics/bledsoe/1430/

"Nagell told federal judge R.E. Thomason: "I had a motive for doing..."

"Robert Ewing Thomason (May 30, 1879 – November 8, 1973) was a Texas politician"

DALLAS -- Isabelle Thomason Decherd, the daughter of a prominent Texas politician and the wife of the one-time chairman of A.H. Belo Corp., died Saturday at her home in Austin. She was 81.

Mrs. Decherd was born in El Paso, where her father, Robert Ewing Thomason, served as mayor. Thomason also served as speaker of the Texas House, a U.S. representative and a federal judge.
Mrs. Decherd graduated in 1936 from the University of Texas at Austin, where she met her husband, H. Ben Decherd.
He was chairman of the board of Belo, which owns The Dallas Morning News and WFAA-TV, when he died in 1972 at the age of 57.
Mrs. Decherd helped establish the Dallas County Heritage Society and served as its president from 1970-72.
"Americans are finally becoming aware of how late we are in rescuing our historic places and buildings before they are bulldozed or paved over," she said in a 1971 interview. "We inherit air, water, land and buildings, and we ought to protect all these things that will enrich the life of the people."
Mrs. Decherd is survived by her children, Dealey Decherd Herndon of Austin and Robert W. Decherd of Dallas, both of whom are directors of Belo. Decherd serves as chairman of the board, president and chief executive officer of the company.

Cheers, Ed
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Mon 05 Dec 2016, 11:43 pm
What strange affidavits these are! - Page 2 12067_highlight
The photograph shows Robert Ewing Thomason. He carried out various judicial and political tasks during his life (1879-1973): Having graduated from law school in 1900, he started his practice in Gainesville. Due to malaria, Thomason and his wife moved to El Paso in 1912, to a higher and drier climate. Their two children were born there. He started a successful law firm, one of his partners was Thomas C. Lea Jr, both were known for their use of emotionalism in the courtroom. The Democrat served as Texas legislator in the House of Representatives from 1917 to 1919, and became House Speaker in 1919. He was elected mayor of El Paso in 1927. He is especially remembered because he built the first El Paso airport and brought major businesses to El Paso, e.g. refining companies. He also worked for the Southside Welfare Committee, a forerunner of slum-clearance projects. His dream came true in 1931, when he was elected to the U.S. Congress. Two of his achievements were the expansion of Fort Bliss and the establishment of Big Bend National Park. He was very active in regard to war legislation, the Thomason Act of 1939 is named after him (it provided a year's army training for special students). In 1947 Thomason was appointed Federal District Judge for the Western District of Texas by President Harry S. Trumann, a position which he carried out until 1963, when he was 84
http://www.digie.org/media/11911?page=140

And HOLD YOUR SOCKS!

THOMASON, ROBERT EWING (1879–1973). Ewing Thomason, state legislator, United States congressman, and federal judge, was born in Rover, Bedford County, Tennessee, on May 30, 1879, the son of Benjamin Richard and Susan Olivia (Hoover) Thomason. His father was a Confederate veteran who later graduated from the College of Medicine and Surgery at Cincinnati, Ohio. The family moved to Era, Texas, when Thomason was one. Thomason's mother died when he was six; his father subsequently married Mary Maupin, and they had four children. Thomason entered Southwestern University at Georgetown in 1896 and graduated in 1898.  Thomason graduated from law school in 1900 and set up practice in Gainesville. He was elected district attorney and Cooke county attorney in 1902 and was reelected in 1904. On February 14, 1905, he married Belle Davis. He subsequently became the law partner of W. O. Davis, his father-in-law.
In 1911 malaria forced Thomason to seek a higher and drier climate, and he and Belle moved to El Paso in 1912; their two children were born there.
In El Paso he formed a highly successful law firm with Thomas C. Lea, Jr., J. G. McGrady, and Eugene T. Edwards. Thomason was elected to the state legislature in 1916 and reelected to a second term in 1918, during which he became speaker of the house. He was a Democrat and an advocate of prohibition, and he served on the committee that investigated alleged misconduct by Governor James E. Ferguson. The results of this investigation led to Ferguson's impeachment. Thomason ran for governor in 1920 but came in third behind Joseph W. Bailey and Pat M. Neff, and Neff won the run-off. Thomason returned to his El Paso law practice and was busy with it for some years. His wife died in 1921. He was elected mayor of El Paso in 1927, and in that year he married Abbie Mann Long. As mayor he built the first El Paso airport, served as president of the Texas League of Municipalities, and appointed the Southside Welfare Committee, a forerunner of slum-clearance projects. He was reelected mayor, but his real political ambition was realized in 1930 when he was elected to the United States Congress to fill a seat opened by Claude B. Hudspeth's retirement. His district, the largest in the country at the time, extended from San Angelo and Del Rio to El Paso.
In Congress, Thomason succeeded the late San Antonio Republican Harry M. Wurzbach on the Military Affairs Committee, and Fort Bliss flowered in his congressional years. Thomason was reelected thirteen times, usually with negligible opposition. In Congress he obtained bills to establish Red Bluff Dam and Big Bend National Park. He served as ranking member on the House Armed Services Committee, advocated universal military training, led the fight for the selective service, and had a hand in most war legislation. The Thomason Act passed about 1939 provided a year's army training for special students. He supported establishment of the Atomic Energy Commission and the Tennessee Valley Authority, but voted against the antilynching bill and the Fair Employment Practice Committee bill. He was on the bandwagon of the New Deal throughout his congressional career and remained active in national politics through the Roosevelt presidency and World War II. President Harry S. Truman appointed Thomason a federal district judge; he was sworn in on August 1, 1947, and left the court on June 1, 1963, soon after his eighty-fourth birthday. Thomason General Hospital in El Paso was named for him. He died on November 5, 1973.
Ed.Ledoux
Ed.Ledoux

Wed 12 Jul 2017, 4:02 pm
BUMP
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum