Choose Search Type
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Log in

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds


Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 


Affiliates
free forum
 



Prayer Man Vs Sasquatch

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prayer Man Vs Sasquatch

Post by greg parker on Sat 10 Dec 2016, 10:18 am

That's right. 


This is Bill Miller, a poster at the Education Forum and this is what he had to say in the Oswald Leaving... thread "I asked this previously, but not certain anyone answered it. Can someone tell me why this individual being referred to as 'prayer-man' is important. No one is suggesting that he is Oswald - are they?"

READ THE FUCKING THREAD FOR CHRISSAKES!!!



Bill makes his living draining the wallets of rubes by taking them on sasquatch tours. 


So what can we learn from Bill? "Sasquatch real. PM a figment." 


The Education Forum just became the history channel of JFK forums.

_________________
Mixing Pop and Politics he asks me what the use is
I offer him embarrassment and my usual excuses
While looking down the corridor
Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

            Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

“God favors drunks, small children, and the cataclysmically stoned...” Steve King
"The worst thing about some men is that when they are not drunk they are sober." Billy Yeats
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." Dino Martin



https://www.thenewdisease.space
avatar
greg parker
Admin

Posts : 4347
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 59
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer Man Vs Sasquatch

Post by steely dan on Sat 10 Dec 2016, 11:23 am

He's sporting a mullet!......can he be trusted?...............a guy who has an interest in photographic interpretation and is a long standing member of the EF, claims he's unaware of the PM issue.

Must have sat next to Brian at school.
avatar
steely dan

Posts : 542
Join date : 2014-08-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer Man Vs Sasquatch

Post by Jake Sykes on Sat 10 Dec 2016, 11:55 am

Must have just crawled out from under a Sasquatch or something.
avatar
Jake Sykes

Posts : 188
Join date : 2016-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer Man Vs Sasquatch

Post by steely dan on Sat 10 Dec 2016, 12:39 pm

Shouldn't be long before Brian's latest "proof" involves a Miller gif. Brian will see an 8ft tall long haired mofo who is clearly carrying a tree stump.
avatar
steely dan

Posts : 542
Join date : 2014-08-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer Man Vs Sasquatch

Post by Hasan Yusuf on Sat 10 Dec 2016, 1:04 pm

Bill Miller is yet another fuckwit we can add to the ever growing list of fuckwits.
avatar
Hasan Yusuf

Posts : 1897
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 28
Location : Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

View user profile http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer Man Vs Sasquatch

Post by greg parker on Sat 10 Dec 2016, 1:06 pm

steely dan wrote:Shouldn't be long before Brian's latest "proof" involves a Miller gif. Brian will see an 8ft tall long haired mofo who is clearly carrying a tree stump.
Clearly she has just pulled the stump out of her handbag.

_________________
Mixing Pop and Politics he asks me what the use is
I offer him embarrassment and my usual excuses
While looking down the corridor
Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

            Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

“God favors drunks, small children, and the cataclysmically stoned...” Steve King
"The worst thing about some men is that when they are not drunk they are sober." Billy Yeats
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." Dino Martin



https://www.thenewdisease.space
avatar
greg parker
Admin

Posts : 4347
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 59
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer Man Vs Sasquatch

Post by greg parker on Sat 10 Dec 2016, 1:13 pm

Hasan Yusuf wrote:Bill Miller is yet another fuckwit we can add to the ever growing list of fuckwits.
Hasan, you could get to know him better by  going on one of his tours. 

He might even point out which Sasquatch was on the TSBD steps that day.
http://www.sasquatchcountryadventures.com/about_2_backup.html

_________________
Mixing Pop and Politics he asks me what the use is
I offer him embarrassment and my usual excuses
While looking down the corridor
Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

            Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

“God favors drunks, small children, and the cataclysmically stoned...” Steve King
"The worst thing about some men is that when they are not drunk they are sober." Billy Yeats
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." Dino Martin



https://www.thenewdisease.space
avatar
greg parker
Admin

Posts : 4347
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 59
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer Man Vs Sasquatch

Post by steely dan on Sat 10 Dec 2016, 1:15 pm

greg parker wrote:
steely dan wrote:Shouldn't be long before Brian's latest "proof" involves a Miller gif. Brian will see an 8ft tall long haired mofo who is clearly carrying a tree stump.
Clearly she has just pulled the stump out of her handbag.

Well yeah....remember I've been in Brian's head.




I saw glasses...
avatar
steely dan

Posts : 542
Join date : 2014-08-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer Man Vs Sasquatch

Post by steely dan on Sat 10 Dec 2016, 1:23 pm

.......saw some Yeti droppings as well.
That fucker Bill told me they were sultanas.......
avatar
steely dan

Posts : 542
Join date : 2014-08-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer Man Vs Sasquatch

Post by Hasan Yusuf on Sat 10 Dec 2016, 11:39 pm

greg parker wrote:
Hasan Yusuf wrote:Bill Miller is yet another fuckwit we can add to the ever growing list of fuckwits.
Hasan, you could get to know him better by  going on one of his tours. 

He might even point out which Sasquatch was on the TSBD steps that day.
http://www.sasquatchcountryadventures.com/about_2_backup.html

Thanks, but I think I'll pass.
avatar
Hasan Yusuf

Posts : 1897
Join date : 2013-03-13
Age : 28
Location : Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

View user profile http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Yeti? Not Yeti.

Post by Sharon Horizons on Sun 11 Dec 2016, 6:20 am

Yes, they are. Now go back to sleep.

This guy turns un-civil in a hurry. We went a few rounds over Nellie Connally several years ago. After two exchanges (I dared to disagree with His Nibs) the name calling started. "Idiot" was the least of it. His high dudgeon over treatment he's received here is laughable. His true colors will shine through any moment now. Why?

It's 5:00 everywhere.


Last edited by Sharon Horizons on Mon 12 Dec 2016, 10:35 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I can't spell.)

Sharon Horizons

Posts : 34
Join date : 2016-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer Man Vs Sasquatch

Post by steely dan on Sun 11 Dec 2016, 7:24 am

Sharon Horizons wrote:Yes, they are. Now go back to sleep.

This guy is one of the nastiest I've come across. We went a few rounds over Nellie Connally several years ago. After two exchanges (I dared to disagree with His Nibs) the name calling started. "Idiot" was the least of it. His high dudgeon over treatment he's received here is laughable. His true colors will shine through any moment now. Why?

It's 5:00 everywhere.
So we have another run of the mill hypocrite, Sharon. Except this one's seen a Yeti.
It's no wonder we're vulgar.
avatar
steely dan

Posts : 542
Join date : 2014-08-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer Man Vs Sasquatch

Post by Paul Francisco Paso on Sun 11 Dec 2016, 9:17 am

Bill Miller's mullet is more offensive than anything we've said at ROKC. That mullet is rarer than Sasquatch sightings nowadays. Too many tours of Yeti duty has made him miss eras.
avatar
Paul Francisco Paso

Posts : 471
Join date : 2014-08-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer Man Vs Sasquatch

Post by steely dan on Sun 11 Dec 2016, 9:45 am

He's the Billy Ray Cyrus of Yeti hunting.
We may have bruised his Achey Breaky Heart.
Shame.
avatar
steely dan

Posts : 542
Join date : 2014-08-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer Man Vs Sasquatch

Post by Goban Saor on Sun 11 Dec 2016, 10:10 am

Bill Miller should have been ejected from the EF the moment he asked his stupid/disingenuous question on the Prayer Man thread. Giving him the time of day is making a mockery of everything the Education Forum is supposed to be.

Goban Saor

Posts : 238
Join date : 2013-07-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer Man Vs Sasquatch

Post by steely dan on Sun 11 Dec 2016, 10:34 am

Couldn't agree more, Goban. Obvious shit-stirring and feigned ignorance from a Yeti hunting crank.

Got the reaction he was looking for though.......fuck him.
avatar
steely dan

Posts : 542
Join date : 2014-08-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer Man Vs Sasquatch

Post by greg parker on Sun 11 Dec 2016, 11:02 am

The faux anger over language is just avoidance of substance.  As it ALWAYS is at the Mr. Ed Forum.

Let's look at what  Billy-Bob is saying now:

"I could have read the entire thread, but I am not interested in debating anyone."

 Yes you could have read the thread. How does reading the thread compel you to debate anyone, you fucking goose?  What it WOULD have done is save you asking questions that have been answers many times over in that thread, and making  erroneous comments based on your own fallible memory. Like that sort of behavior is debate avoidance. It is begging a debate - a debate you probably know full well has long been settled.


So if you object to being told to read the fucking thread, read the fucking thread and I wouldn't have to tell you that your questions would be answered by reading the fucking thread and then you wouldn't have to ask moronic fucking questions that are designed to ignite a debate you claim to not fucking want. 


Or would it be easier if I drew a diagram? Spell it out in squatch droppings?   


Last edited by greg parker on Mon 19 Dec 2016, 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Mixing Pop and Politics he asks me what the use is
I offer him embarrassment and my usual excuses
While looking down the corridor
Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

            Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

“God favors drunks, small children, and the cataclysmically stoned...” Steve King
"The worst thing about some men is that when they are not drunk they are sober." Billy Yeats
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." Dino Martin



https://www.thenewdisease.space
avatar
greg parker
Admin

Posts : 4347
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 59
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer Man Vs Sasquatch

Post by steely dan on Sun 11 Dec 2016, 11:08 am

greg parker wrote:The faux anger over language is just avoidance of substance.  As it ALWAYS is at the Mr. Ed Forum.

Let's look at what  Billy-Bob is saying now:

"I could have read the entire thread, but I am not interested in debating anyone."

 Yes you could have read the thread. How does reading the thread compel you to debate anyone, you fucking goose?  What it WOULD have done is save you asking questions that have been answers many times over in that thread, and making  erroneous comments based on your own fallible memory. Like that sort of behavior is debate avoidance. It is begging a debate - a debate you probably know full well has long been settled.


So if you object to being told to read the fucking thread, read the fucking thread and I wouldn't have to tell you that your questions would be answered by reading the fucking thread and then you wouldn't have to ask moronic fucking questions that are designed to ignite a debate you claim to not fucking want. 


Or would it be easier if I drew a diagram? Spell it out in squatch droppings?   
That's what I said........but it took me more than one post.
avatar
steely dan

Posts : 542
Join date : 2014-08-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer Man Vs Sasquatch

Post by greg parker on Sun 11 Dec 2016, 11:13 am

steely dan wrote:
greg parker wrote:The faux anger over language is just avoidance of substance.  As it ALWAYS is at the Mr. Ed Forum.

Let's look at what  Billy-Bob is saying now:

"I could have read the entire thread, but I am not interested in debating anyone."

 Yes you could have read the thread. How does reading the thread compel you to debate anyone, you fucking goose?  What it WOULD have done is save you asking questions that have been answers many times over in that thread, and making  erroneous comments based on your own fallible memory. Like that sort of behavior is debate avoidance. It is begging a debate - a debate you probably know full well has long been settled.


So if you object to being told to read the fucking thread, read the fucking thread and I wouldn't have to tell you that your questions would be answered by reading the fucking thread and then you wouldn't have to ask moronic fucking questions that are designed to ignite a debate you claim to not fucking want. 


Or would it easier if I drew a diagram? Spell it out in squatch droppings?   
That's what I said........but it took me more than one post.
cheers

_________________
Mixing Pop and Politics he asks me what the use is
I offer him embarrassment and my usual excuses
While looking down the corridor
Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

            Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

“God favors drunks, small children, and the cataclysmically stoned...” Steve King
"The worst thing about some men is that when they are not drunk they are sober." Billy Yeats
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." Dino Martin



https://www.thenewdisease.space
avatar
greg parker
Admin

Posts : 4347
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 59
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer Man Vs Sasquatch

Post by Jake Sykes on Sun 11 Dec 2016, 11:31 am

He definitely wants a fucking debate. Nobody should fucking give him one.
avatar
Jake Sykes

Posts : 188
Join date : 2016-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer Man Vs Sasquatch

Post by steely dan on Sun 11 Dec 2016, 11:35 am

Jake Sykes wrote:He definitely wants a fucking debate. Nobody should fucking give him one.
Are you saying Billy Ray Cyrus lied about seeing a Yeti, Jake?

That's fighting talk.......and it's vulgar.
avatar
steely dan

Posts : 542
Join date : 2014-08-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer Man Vs Sasquatch

Post by Jake Sykes on Sun 11 Dec 2016, 11:46 am

Well, I haven't read any threads on Yetia but I would say that no Yeti would ever allow himself to be seen by a country pop star just so he could tell all his fans and have them flock to fucking Idaho or wherever the fuck it is to hunt them down and shoot them! 

I'd just get the flock out of there. Period.
avatar
Jake Sykes

Posts : 188
Join date : 2016-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer Man Vs Sasquatch

Post by steely dan on Sun 11 Dec 2016, 11:57 am

Jake Sykes wrote:Well, I haven't read any threads on Yetia but I would say that no Yeti would ever allow himself to be seen by a country pop star just so he could tell all his fans and have them flock to fucking Idaho or wherever the fuck it is to hunt them down and shoot them! 

I'd just get the flock out of there. Period.
Damn right.
avatar
steely dan

Posts : 542
Join date : 2014-08-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer Man Vs Sasquatch

Post by Jake Sykes on Sun 11 Dec 2016, 12:02 pm

lol!
avatar
Jake Sykes

Posts : 188
Join date : 2016-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer Man Vs Sasquatch

Post by greg parker on Sun 11 Dec 2016, 12:31 pm


I might send a Yowie over to prove his Squatch is full of shit. Yowie's are pretty friggin smart. I'm sure they can get to the bottom of the Squatch in no time.

And please note the complete lack of a mullet on the Aussie "Bill Miller". That's how you can trust him on the Yowie.


Last edited by greg parker on Mon 19 Dec 2016, 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Mixing Pop and Politics he asks me what the use is
I offer him embarrassment and my usual excuses
While looking down the corridor
Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

            Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

“God favors drunks, small children, and the cataclysmically stoned...” Steve King
"The worst thing about some men is that when they are not drunk they are sober." Billy Yeats
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." Dino Martin



https://www.thenewdisease.space
avatar
greg parker
Admin

Posts : 4347
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 59
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Re: Prayer Man Vs Sasquatch

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum