» Changing of the Guard
Yesterday at 1:45 am by Goban Saor

» The False Mystery of the Lonesome Death of Albert Guy Bogard
Sun 10 Dec 2017, 11:59 am by Hugh Jorgan

» Jimmy Burt's Criminal Record
Sat 09 Dec 2017, 10:43 pm by greg parker

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Affiliates
free forum

Prayer Man Vs Sasquatch

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Prayer Man Vs Sasquatch

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Mon 19 Dec 2016, 10:53 am

Ignorance is encouraged at Ed Forum when it comes to the facts surrounding a singular individual seen on the steps...
If ignorance is not encouraged then where is Bill getting his facts.
Which book did Bill read if not Stan's?
Is he basing his knowledge of Prayer Man on his intuition?
His squatchy gut?
If so they are fucked over at EF.
Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greg parker on Mon 19 Dec 2016, 11:37 am

Ed. Ledoux wrote:Ignorance is encouraged at Ed Forum when it comes to the facts surrounding a singular individual seen on the steps...
If ignorance is not encouraged then where is Bill getting his facts.
Which book did Bill read if not Stan's?
Is he basing his knowledge of Prayer Man on his intuition?
His squatchy gut?
If so they are fucked over at EF.
As Goban pointed out, the gloves show how carefully he handles squatch evidence. Wouldn't want to contaminate any squatch DNA or smudge any squatch prints. 

If only he would apply those lofty forensic standards to this case. I guess it's just not as important a mystery. Can't even be bothered reading the main texts on the subject while provoking a debate he previously claimed not to want.

Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

“God favors drunks, small children, and the cataclysmically stoned...” Steve King
"The worst thing about some men is that when they are not drunk they are sober." Billy Yeats
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." Dino Martin

https://www.thenewdisease.space
greg parker
Admin

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Mon 19 Dec 2016, 12:03 pm

Ageed Greg, no stadard too low when it comes to rumor or belief at EF
Facts place Oswald where we see an unnamed person, and words like vestibule ring deaf to Bill's ears.
Any dance by Bill will be to hits from the seventies, not to a current number.
Disco Miller's ideas can be summarized by two words "uninformed guess"
Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Mon 19 Dec 2016, 12:06 pm

He may even claim it a female Yowie with two purses and buttons on her fur.
Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greg parker on Mon 19 Dec 2016, 12:33 pm

Ed. Ledoux wrote:He may even claim it a female Yowie with two purses and buttons on her fur.
She flew Qantas (the safe way to fly!) to Dallas to find herself a hot date and ended up with Buell taking her for a romantic lunch time tour of the best book depository in the Big D!

She particularly like the Rolling Readers on the 6th floor...

You can see Buell looking lovingly at her on the steps in a film... but he just couldn't bring himself to admit it afterwards. Linnie told him mixed marriages just don't work.

Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

Billy Bragg
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

“God favors drunks, small children, and the cataclysmically stoned...” Steve King
"The worst thing about some men is that when they are not drunk they are sober." Billy Yeats
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." Dino Martin

https://www.thenewdisease.space
greg parker
Admin

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Francisco Paso on Mon 19 Dec 2016, 10:08 pm

Bill Miller is a time wasting twat. His fucking sense of self importance backed up by that chin stroking Admin poser is sickening. Read the fucking thread you Sasquatch seeking dickhead. You're a fucking nobody no matter what your mate says. Everything you seek can be found in the thread. If you're too lazy fuck you and the Yeti you rode on you mullet sporting freak. Serious researcher? In your dreams.
Paul Francisco Paso

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Sykes on Mon 19 Dec 2016, 11:34 pm

Regarding current thread status: Yes Gordon, you are wrong. They are west of the entrance heading west, not east of the entrance heading west. Perfect timing for starting from the steps but that's too simple to follow. 

Kind of like PM being Oswald. Too easy. There just can't be a picture of him standing there and now somehow that depends on if Lovelady and Shelley are east or west of the entrance. More bullshit. Cut to the chase. Call for clear scans or state why you don't wish to see them.
Jake Sykes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stan Dane on Tue 20 Dec 2016, 12:49 am

Bill Miller is a yeti dressed as a chicken. Need we say more?
Stan Dane

View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Goban Saor on Tue 20 Dec 2016, 1:12 am

You wouldn’t know where to start.

A sasquatch seeker in true sasquatch-seeking fashion asks on page 162 of a debate what it’s all about and some pages later after he has, in true sasquatch-seeking fashion, added nothing to the debate but confusion is promoted by the forum administrator as a serious researcher.

Why go looking for mythical bipeds in the arse-end of nowhere when there are even stranger creatures populating some internet forums.

Goban Saor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hasan Yusuf on Tue 20 Dec 2016, 1:30 am

Goban Saor wrote:Why go looking for mythical bipeds in the arse-end of nowhere when there are even stranger creatures populating some internet forums.

Indeed, Goban. The sasquatch hunter being a great example.
Hasan Yusuf

View user profile http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post by steely dan on Tue 20 Dec 2016, 4:56 am

Goban Saor wrote:You wouldn’t know where to start.

A sasquatch seeker in true sasquatch-seeking fashion asks on page 162 of a debate what it’s all about and some pages later after he has, in true sasquatch-seeking fashion, added nothing to the debate but confusion is promoted by the forum administrator as a serious researcher.

Why go looking for mythical bipeds in the arse-end of nowhere when there are even stranger creatures populating some internet forums.
Some more serious research............an acid-dropping JFK was killed as he was about to reveal the alien presence.
Surprisingly, the forum admin has not pushed for a debate on this issue.
Maybe it will follow the PM bowl of treacle once the serious researcher and forum admin have played catch-up.
steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Francisco Paso on Tue 20 Dec 2016, 6:08 am

I am gonna to ask Stan if he can Photoshop a chin stroke on my avatar a la Mingus and Drago to add some gravitas to my comments. I fear I fucking swear too much and I want people to take me fucking serious especially all those dickwads. Please don't disown me guys. Its just a self image thing.
Paul Francisco Paso

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Horizons on Tue 20 Dec 2016, 6:59 am

So much for Mingie's Morn of Destruction.

All he's left with is a tipped hand, yeti fur on his 'golf jumper' and Shelly and Lovelady walking in circles.

Sharon Horizons

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Sykes on Tue 20 Dec 2016, 11:41 pm

The PM thread at EF is being diverted into shallow waters.

There should be a chorus of calls for clear scans of PM from every corner of the JFK community, believers and skeptics alike.

Just because one calls for clear scans does not mean one buys in to it being Oswald. It would be a slam dunk for LN'rs if it clearly is not Oswald. I know I would drop out of any interest in JFK research thereafter because the whole situation would default back to where it was before PM, which was 50 years of nada in terms of proving anything. So I'd be gone like I was before PM.

I know the mere call for scans does not get the scans, but until there is a vociferous call, there will surely be no scans. Is 'no scans' ok with everybody? (present company at this forum excluded). 

Where am I off on this? Doesn't everyone wish to see clear scans? If not, why not?
Jake Sykes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hasan Yusuf on Tue 20 Dec 2016, 11:47 pm

The petition to get the Darnell film released only managed to get 30 signatures:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/ask-nbc-release-film-shows-accused-man-not-guilty-crime-murder-first-degree

What a fucking joke!
Hasan Yusuf

Back to top Go down

Post by steely dan on Wed 21 Dec 2016, 4:15 am

Jake Sykes wrote:The PM thread at EF is being diverted into shallow waters.

There should be a chorus of calls for clear scans of PM from every corner of the JFK community, believers and skeptics alike.

Just because one calls for clear scans does not mean one buys in to it being Oswald. It would be a slam dunk for LN'rs if it clearly is not Oswald. I know I would drop out of any interest in JFK research thereafter because the whole situation would default back to where it was before PM, which was 50 years of nada in terms of proving anything. So I'd be gone like I was before PM.

I know the mere call for scans does not get the scans, but until there is a vociferous call, there will surely be no scans. Is 'no scans' ok with everybody? (present company at this forum excluded). 

Where am I off on this? Doesn't everyone wish to see clear scans? If not, why not?
Can't have the scan just yet, Jake. Not until BNL's shirt length is resolved.......and the correct colour of Truly's socks. Support should come flooding in then.
steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Goban Saor on Wed 21 Dec 2016, 6:35 am

steely dan wrote:
Jake Sykes wrote:The PM thread at EF is being diverted into shallow waters.

Can't have the scan just yet, Jake. Not until BNL's shirt length is resolved.......and the correct colour of Truly's socks. Support should come flooding in then.
Spot on, Steely, as usual.

As the old Native American saying goes, “It’s hard for those who have spent many moons searching for sasquatch scat to see the wood for the trees”.

Goban Saor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Francisco Paso on Wed 21 Dec 2016, 7:38 am

Hasan Yusuf wrote:The petition to get the Darnell film released only managed to get 30 signatures:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/ask-nbc-release-film-shows-accused-man-not-guilty-crime-murder-first-degree

What a fucking joke!
We'll give it another go. Next time we'll blitzkrieg all social media and do a kickstart to hire a lawyer. That's something we can plan for 2017.
Paul Francisco Paso

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Wed 21 Dec 2016, 7:58 am

Nicely said
Im down with a Kickstart to hire up a counselor.

Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Sykes on Wed 21 Dec 2016, 12:05 pm

The Yeti sniffer has besmirched this forum by making reference to alleged use of the c-word here. I have executed a site search for the c-word and no hits. Zilch. So untrue on that account. Don't know where that shit came from.

As for the f-word, what if Oswald's bus (the one Oswald wasn't on) was about to run down our Yeti olfactoroid in the middle of Elm Street and someone yelled "Hey Yeti Butt, get the FUCK out of the way!!!"

Would such a connoisseur of the essence of Yeti scat turn and pointedly object to said bystander's loud and blatant use of the F-word, before getting flattened by the bus, or would the Yeti diver indeed get the fuck out of the way?  Something to ponder deeply but not for very long.
Jake Sykes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Francisco Paso on Wed 21 Dec 2016, 4:52 pm

Jake Sykes wrote:The Yeti sniffer has besmirched this forum by making reference to alleged use of the c-word here. I have executed a site search for the c-word and no hits. Zilch. So untrue on that account. Don't know where that shit came from.

As for the f-word, what if Oswald's bus (the one Oswald wasn't on) was about to run down our Yeti olfactoroid in the middle of Elm Street and someone yelled "Hey Yeti Butt, get the FUCK out of the way!!!"

Would such a connoisseur of the essence of Yeti scat turn and pointedly object to said bystander's loud and blatant use of the F-word, before getting flattened by the bus, or would the Yeti diver indeed get the fuck out of the way?  Something to ponder deeply but not for very long.
He is a fucking c-word in the true sense of the word. There you go Sasquatch warrior. I said it but I really didn't say it. Meaning it is so much more satisfying. Go get your fucking mullet cut you fucking bogan researcher.
Paul Francisco Paso

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hasan Yusuf on Wed 21 Dec 2016, 5:00 pm

Awww, does the C-word offend the sasquatch hunting dipshit. Poor thing. He can go and fuck himself.
Hasan Yusuf

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Francisco Paso on Wed 21 Dec 2016, 6:05 pm

Ed. Ledoux wrote:Nicely said
Im down with a Kickstart to hire up a counselor.

That way Ed the believers, deniers and all those so called serious JFK researchers who argue Oswald was framed and anyone who is truly interested in this case can put their money ( as much as they can afford) where their mouths are.
Prayer Man is the only game changer in this debate. I dare anyone to name anything else that compares. Enough fucking around I say. Hire up a counselor and get it over with. No one who is interested in this case should be critical of the Prayer Man concept. Absolutely nobody. Anyone who is are disingenuous 100%.
Paul Francisco Paso

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steely dan on Thu 22 Dec 2016, 4:42 am

Deliberately clumsy attempt from Bill to provoke the "C" word, I think. Mingus should go the whole nine yards and allow the Unicorn to post.
Why the beating around the bush?
steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Francisco Paso on Fri 23 Dec 2016, 8:26 am

Bill Miller Mullet, the Sasquatch hunter who came 3 years late to the Prayer Man party has the nerve to give his edict based on nothing more than his own meaningless opinion and inane observations about shirttails. Where do you put Oswald, dickhead? Alongside bigfoot? You're nothing but a blowhard. Why anyone would take you serious is a testament to what the EF has been reduced to. Read Stan Danes book and respect the award winning work that Bart Kamp has researched while you were too busy ripping off gullibles on your Yeti tours. You're a fucking joke mullet head. The ironic thing is that you seem to be living on your glory days and they were never glorious. Maybe to you but you're a relic of the past when debate stalled on this case due to the fucking nonsense you and you past colleagues argued while feeling good about yourselves. Move aside dinosaur. You failed to find Oswald and Sasquatch so you're just a useless fuck. If you want to be useful get behind the idea and concept of Prayer Man rather than nag. Get on board and let's find out for sure. Your proselytizing is just your giant ego which is just as bad as your 90s mullet. Just awful.
Paul Francisco Paso

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top