» Joe Rodiguez Molina
Mon 11 Dec 2017, 5:12 am by barto

» Changing of the Guard
Mon 11 Dec 2017, 1:45 am by Goban Saor

» The False Mystery of the Lonesome Death of Albert Guy Bogard
Sun 10 Dec 2017, 11:59 am by Hugh Jorgan

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Affiliates
free forum

Prayer Man Vs Sasquatch

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Prayer Man Vs Sasquatch

Post by greg parker on Fri 23 Dec 2016, 9:02 am

steely wrote:Why the beating around the bush?

jocolor

Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

“God favors drunks, small children, and the cataclysmically stoned...” Steve King
"The worst thing about some men is that when they are not drunk they are sober." Billy Yeats
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." Dino Martin

https://www.thenewdisease.space
greg parker
Admin

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Fri 23 Dec 2016, 10:29 am

Paul Francisco Paso wrote:Bill Miller Mullet, the Sasquatch hunter who came 3 years late to the Prayer Man party has the nerve to give his edict based on nothing more than his own meaningless opinion and inane observations about shirttails. Where do you put Oswald, dickhead? Alongside bigfoot? You're nothing but a blowhard. Why anyone would take you serious is a testament to what the EF has been reduced to. Read Stan Danes book and respect the award winning work that Bart Kamp has researched while you were too busy ripping off gullibles on your Yeti tours. You're a fucking joke mullet head. The ironic thing is that you seem to be living on your glory days and they were never glorious. Maybe to you but you're a relic of the past when debate stalled on this case due to the fucking nonsense you and you past colleagues argued while feeling good about yourselves. Move aside dinosaur. You failed to find Oswald and Sasquatch so you're just a useless fuck. If you want to be useful get behind the idea and concept of Prayer Man rather than nag. Get on board and let's find out for sure. Your proselytizing is just your giant ego which is just as bad as your 90s mullet. Just awful.
Author Author!!!

You distilled the whole debate Paul. He failed to find Oswald and Sasquatch. He is a failure.
Whomever would promote such a two time loser as anything but a loser is himself a loser.

Stan, we all appreciate your work and can only show praise for it. I find it senseless a goofball from the backwoods thinks his 90's apple computer skills are up to today's task and thinks he knows best.

My apologies to Miller's family.
By the time he realizes his mistakes you'll have changed your name to Click or Meharg or something, to distance yourselves from Backwoods Bill.
Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Sykes on Fri 23 Dec 2016, 11:34 pm

Yes Paul, well stated. Thorough, and concise as usual.

I too am of the following opinions that he is ignorant of the subjects he discusses and his level of intellectual rigor is laughable. He clearly bases his conclusions on his uninformed belief system concerning matters he can't explain and apparently doesn't understand. I know he would say he understands everything just fine, but that would be his belief system about himself and nothing more.

Anyone who buys his shtick has been buffaloed by an ignorant Sasquatch hunter sporting a mullet, which leads to the fact that he is fashion illiterate on top of everything else.
Jake Sykes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hasan Yusuf on Fri 23 Dec 2016, 11:42 pm

Paul Francisco Paso wrote:Bill Miller Mullet, the Sasquatch hunter who came 3 years late to the Prayer Man party has the nerve to give his edict based on nothing more than his own meaningless opinion and inane observations about shirttails. Where do you put Oswald, dickhead? Alongside bigfoot? You're nothing but a blowhard. Why anyone would take you serious is a testament to what the EF has been reduced to. Read Stan Danes book and respect the award winning work that Bart Kamp has researched while you were too busy ripping off gullibles on your Yeti tours. You're a fucking joke mullet head. The ironic thing is that you seem to be living on your glory days and they were never glorious. Maybe to you but you're a relic of the past when debate stalled on this case due to the fucking nonsense you and you past colleagues argued while feeling good about yourselves. Move aside dinosaur. You failed to find Oswald and Sasquatch so you're just a useless fuck. If you want to be useful get behind the idea and concept of Prayer Man rather than nag. Get on board and let's find out for sure. Your proselytizing is just your giant ego which is just as bad as your 90s mullet. Just awful.

Love this post. Eat yeti shit, Miller!
Hasan Yusuf

View user profile http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post by greg parker on Fri 23 Dec 2016, 11:44 pm

Billy Bragg
             Lachie Hulme            
              Me

“God favors drunks, small children, and the cataclysmically stoned...” Steve King
"The worst thing about some men is that when they are not drunk they are sober." Billy Yeats

greg parker
Admin

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Post by greg parker on Sat 24 Dec 2016, 12:02 pm

The mullet-headed saxon mother's son wrote:You see there were some things the 'powers that be' could not control and that is to be certain of the names of all the 500+ people in an around the TSBD both prior and post shooting so to quickly get to them to be intimidated - there would be no way to know who these people had spoken to within the first minutes and hours of the shooting to know how many more people were privy to what these witnesses had claimed to have seen 

Um. Yes there is a way of knowing. Read the HSCA interview of Jarman. 

Bill is a squatch-hunting relic of a thankfully bygone era.

Jarman was told by Lovelady that when Oswald initially tried to leave the building, he was sent back in by the cops before being given the all-clear by Truly and allowed to leave. This matches what Oswald told Holmes during the last interrogation: 

Similar stories were published in first and second day accounts.

harry holmes paraphrasing oswald wrote:Then he said when all this commotion started, "I just went on downstairs." And he didn't say whether he took the elevator or not. He said, "I went down, and as I started to go out and see what it was all about, a police officer stopped me just before I got to the front door, and started to ask me some questions, and my superintendent of the place stepped up and told the officers that I am one of the employees of the building, so he told me to step aside for a little bit and we will get to you later. Then I just went on out in the crowd to see what it was all about."
And he wouldn't tell what happened then.

Did Oswald take a lucky guess at what would be said among other employees and by cops to the press? 

The fact that Lovelady knew what really happened but failed to state it under oath, shows the cover-up - whether by police intimidation or by wanting to avoid self-incrimination, or through loyalty to ones employees. Regardless of the reason, the cover-up within that building did happen.

Billy Bragg
             Lachie Hulme            
              Me

greg parker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by greg parker on Sat 24 Dec 2016, 1:13 pm

tommy sun wrote:Dear Bill
I'm not surprised that in the hustle and bustle and excitement of the moment to eat their lunch, get to a telephone and / or get out of a perceived crossfire, all those people, concentrating as they were on where to put their feet as they climbed the steps, caught in Couch / Darnell as they filed past Prayer Man failed to notice Oswald or a complete stranger (whichever one you prefer) standing / leaning in the corner.
--  Tommy 
Tommy,

you should be aware by now that the "I'm not surprised they didn't notice/recall (xyz) in all that trauma and excitement!" excuse is only allowed when it can be used in their favor. e.g Baker not recalling the right floor he saw Oswald on. Baker not recalling anything about a lunchroom.  Remarkable really how the non-cop Truly not only bravely put himself between a potential sniper and a cop, but also had far greater composure and recall under such stress than the cop!

Please play by the rules. Thank you.

Billy Bragg
             Lachie Hulme            
              Me

greg parker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goban Saor on Sun 25 Dec 2016, 12:40 am

Yes indeed, the only thing that can be said for Bill Miller is that he is consistent – consistently disingenuous, like many others when it comes to Prayer Man.

He proclaimed his disingenuousness from the start by professing ignorance of all the evidence for Prayer Man being Oswald presented earlier on the thread.

The so-called Education Forum seems to be operating on the same premise as McRae’s forum: spurious circular debates have a clickbait value that disguises their futility.

Goban Saor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Sykes on Sun 25 Dec 2016, 1:34 am

Well said Goban. 

It's an active effort to thwart progress on the issue. As always, all of the soft stuff must be hashed over and over utilizing only those elements of evidence that can not and will not ever lead to a decisive conclusion. Meanwhile there is zero interest expressed in the one tantalizing prospect that could lead to proof ONE WAY OR THE OTHER on a film held by private media.

And all the while the "I'm not surprised that this" and "I believe it must be that" bullshit runs out of their mouths like the gossip at a quilting bee.
Jake Sykes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stan Dane on Sun 25 Dec 2016, 3:22 am

He belongs.

Stan Dane

View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Mullet World View

Post by Sharon Horizons on Sun 25 Dec 2016, 5:07 am

I'm more and more intrigued by the implications of a mulleted world view. 
First comes the hair.

Apply mullet science to the assassination and insist that Billy Lovelady is wearing a mullet plaid shirt------short in front, long in back.

Next, buy the undisputed king of mullet cars, the 65 Ford Ranchero.

Sharon Horizons

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steely dan on Sun 25 Dec 2016, 5:13 am

Stan Dane wrote:He belongs.

There's more than a hint of Keith Lemon about him.
Bang tidy!
steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steely dan on Sun 25 Dec 2016, 11:53 am

Billy Ray Lemon.

Truthseeker.

Or gobshite?
steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Francisco Paso on Sun 25 Dec 2016, 9:01 pm

I sported a mullet for a short while back in 1988 but there is no evidence of it so as far as I am concerned it never happened.
Paul Francisco Paso

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Sun 25 Dec 2016, 10:02 pm

Apply mullet science to the assassination and insist that Billy Lovelady is wearing a mullet plaid shirt------short in front, long in back.

Mullet Man is setting back mullet science decades.
Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry W. Martin on Wed 28 Dec 2016, 1:34 am

Paul Francisco Paso wrote:I sported a mullet for a short while back in 1988 but there is no evidence of it so as far as I am concerned it never happened.

Very good, Paul.

And if I was forced under oath, I would admit that I never saw or read the above. Your secret is safe with us.

If pressed on the matter, I would claim it was a Yeti...
Terry W. Martin

View user profile http://martianpublishing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Thu 29 Dec 2016, 4:25 am

It can be proven not to be a mullet.
I showed a pic to Billy Ray Mullet and he thought it was a Sasquatch. Of course that was a Darnell frame.

Billy said as soon as we get a better scan of it he will pitch in a coin to defray costs.
Like the solving of a crime is equal to a wishing fountains fee.
Fuck Billy Mullet Head and his penny.
Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stan Dane on Thu 29 Dec 2016, 5:33 am

I don't know why I'm doing this...it's completely futile...it won't make a differnence…it's more of a...a tilting...windmills...kind of thing….

Oh, well. I'll do it for me.

Fritz's notes were a transcription of the contemporaneous interrogation notes of FBI Special Agent James W. Bookhout. Sean Murphy makes a thoroughly convincing case. It's all in my book. It's in all those 1000s of pages of the PM thread Lord Mingus says is too long for poor yeti-hunting souls to read because the thread wanders (because too many idiots were allowed to post in it). From these notes we know Oswald made reference to being out front with Bill Shelley. That would be on the FIRST FLOOR BY THE ENTRANCE.

Any other corroboration here?

From the first Bookhout & Hosty report: (1) Oswald stated that he went to lunch at approximately noon and he claimed he ate his lunch on the first floor in the lunchroom; (2) however he went to the second floor where the Coca-Cola machine was located and obtained a bottle of Coca-Cola for his lunch. (3) Oswald claimed to be on the first floor when President John F. Kennedy passed this building.

Any other support?

Harry D. Holmes, postal inspector, sat in on Oswald's final interrogation on Sunday, November 24, 1963.  When Oswald was asked where he encountered the policeman, Oswald said he was in the vestibule or approaching it, said Holmes. Holmes went on to clarify that Oswald was talking about the vestibule on the first floor by the TSBD front entrance. When Baker asked him who he was, Oswald began to reply when Roy Truly, came up and said "He is one of our men" and the officer asked him to step aside.

The bulk of all this evidence is covered on pages 25-28 and 86-97 in Prayer Man: Out of the Shadows and Into the Light, average 4.4 out of 5 stars (and that includes a 1-Star review by Ralph Cinque). Sure beats the living hell out of having to read 1000s of posts in search of a "consistent line of thought," Mister Gordon.

Last edited by Stan Dane on Thu 29 Dec 2016, 5:47 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : The Education Forum sucks)
Stan Dane

View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by steely dan on Thu 29 Dec 2016, 5:35 am

Mingus has finally shown up. He's invited Barto to hop on the hamster wheel with Billy Ray Mullet and himself.
It really is no surprise we turn "vulgar" from time to time.
steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Horizons on Thu 29 Dec 2016, 8:13 am

steely dan wrote:Mingus has finally shown up. He's invited Barto to hop on the hamster wheel with Billy Ray Mullet and himself.
RANT ON
Mingie, Mingie, Mingie. A few days ago he stuck his Dr. Evil pinkie in his mouth, re-routed Shelly/Lovelady and claimed to have "destroyed" Prayer Man.

Whaaaaaat?

Ray Mitchum gently corrected him. Mingus promptly and stinkily deleted his mortifying boast and left this in its place-
"I have deleted my posts about where the two individuals were going. I thought I was seeing the entrance to the TSBD, when infant I was not."

James.

You had to know he's been stewing. 
It's embarrassing that a forum admin and the CEO of Yeti, Inc have joined hands and are demanding "highlights." If the only information they'll consider is from those two ruined EF threads, then they are about two years behind and will never catch up.

RANT OFF

Sharon Horizons

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Francisco Paso on Thu 29 Dec 2016, 8:34 am

Billy Ray Mullet is getting the rock star treatment at the EF courtesy of Mingus. He must be a doe eyed fan of his work and starstruck that the famous Yeti hunter has decided to try his hand at locating Oswald on behalf of all of us and hoping he has the success as he has had in tracking down Sasquatch. Expect a tour announcement soon and a cancellation of it a short time later due to imminent hair salon appointments. That mullet doesn't look after itself.
Paul Francisco Paso

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steely dan on Thu 29 Dec 2016, 9:04 am

Sharon Horizons wrote:
steely dan wrote:Mingus has finally shown up. He's invited Barto to hop on the hamster wheel with Billy Ray Mullet and himself.
RANT ON
Mingie, Mingie, Mingie. A few days ago he stuck his Dr. Evil pinkie in his mouth, re-routed Shelly/Lovelady and claimed to have "destroyed" Prayer Man.

Whaaaaaat?

Ray Mitchum gently corrected him. Mingus promptly and stinkily deleted his mortifying boast and left this in its place-
"I have deleted my posts about where the two individuals were going. I thought I was seeing the entrance to the TSBD, when infant I was not."

James.

You had to know he's been stewing. 
It's embarrassing that a forum admin and the CEO of Yeti, Inc have joined hands and are demanding "highlights." If the only information they'll consider is from those two ruined EF threads, then they are about two years behind and will never catch up.

RANT OFF

Lets give him the benefit of the doubt and say he missed Barto gaining an award from Lancer. Some of his best "highlights" went into that work. But if you're busy, you're busy I guess.

The Yeti question still remains. Does Mingus find the evidence for them...
"circumstantial"
"solid as a rock"
or
"you having a fucking laugh, mate"
steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greg parker on Thu 29 Dec 2016, 9:46 pm

billis diller wrote:I think that had any witnesses had said that Oswald was outside with them watching the parade pass by, then history would have to of been recorded differently. Anyone found attempting to frame an innocent person might as well have pulled the trigger that shot JFK for then they would have to answer as to why they would want to protect the guilty by framing the innocent. There could be no other motive for doing it other than being involved in the killing of the President. With no one being certain that a photo or film might surface months, if not years, later showing Oswald out in front of that building during the assassination - the retribution would have been far too much to risk in my opinion.
I have to applaud Billis for this because he has achieved what I thought was nigh on impossible. He's made Doyle look like a Rhode's scholar.

I mean... he seems to be seriously suggesting that the thought of ANYONE ever being framed is ludicrous because it makes the framers as culpable as the actual killer/s?

I'm having difficulty accepting I'm reading that right. Has he been searching for squatches on the moon since 2004? 

The innocence project
The now known record of Henry Wade. Denial of counsel, use of bogus science, forced confessions, false crime scene scenarios, defense lawyers under the thumb etc etfuckin cetra. 
Dallas - the highest rate of exonerations of ANY county in the US - bigger in fact, than some states.

As I raised in anther post, there was also a little thing called "police verballing" where unrecorded interrogations allowed police to put all manner of false statements in the mouths of the accused.

What Billis and other puffnstuffs need to realize is that there is NOTHING - ABSOLUTELY NOTHING unusual in the claims of police malfeasance here. It was par for the course. Business as usual. You know, like fleecing the next batch of gung-ho squatch hunters. No cop one was ever sanctioned for any of these behaviors back in the day. They had fuck all to fear -  except in this case, the international press. That was LHO's death sentence right there. As for something surfacing years later? Who gives a shit? JFK is dead the case is closed and any damn photo showing Oswald is innocent doesn't mean anyone is going to answer for it.  

And HISTORY shows these fuckers DID frame people without worrying what might turn up later.

If ignorance is bliss, you're the most far out stoned freak of 'em all.  

Billy Bragg
             Lachie Hulme            
              Me

greg parker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hasan Yusuf on Thu 29 Dec 2016, 11:50 pm

To Bill Miller the Sasquatch hunting fuckwit:

Go fuck yourself twice over. You're nothing but an utter prick; and that's ALL you'll ever be. Nuff said.
Hasan Yusuf

View user profile http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post by Greg Martin on Fri 30 Dec 2016, 12:19 am

I wonder where this guy is from?  I'm ashamed to say it but my very own state...it seems there are several sightings, of big feets, mullets and the wild pabst blue ribbon.... If indeed he visits said yeti roundup, I would be honored to visit on behalf of ROKC and get signed prints for you all ... Or perhaps a CD of Bigfoot calls and knockings

Greg Martin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top