Choose Search Type
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Affiliates
free forum

Brain Doyle says Duncan MacRae is a nut

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brain Doyle says Duncan MacRae is a nut

Post by Stan Dane on Thu 15 Dec 2016, 7:23 am

The Sanibel Unicorn had this to say about his former hero on Amazon today:

Brian Doyle wrote:Duncan's a nut. He encourages trolling of his own material in order to get clicks. There's nothing I can do when the person who offers the best evidence also happens to be an unstable nutcase who runs a troll forum. Duncan banned me not because I was lying but because I pointed out his hypocrisy in promoting trolls on his own site over his own evidence. ROKC is kind of nutty too since they are also banned from Duncan's forum. May karma deliver the proper fate to Duncan. Duncan's a coward. He banned me because he knew I was right and like a good Scottsman decided to keep his trolls and their clicks. He's more interested in his tyrannical moderator power than the truth. Give a s***-heel a little power and you get an internet moderator.

Yo Duncan:

You currently have this butt ugly troll serving a two-week ban at your place for spreading malicious lies and basically calling you out (I read your post explaining why before you deleted it).

It looks like this troll hasn't learned a fucking thing. (He hasn't and won't.) Is this really the kind of person you want at your forum?

If I were you I'd ban his ass for life.

Yours for a better Internet,
Stan
Stan Dane

View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Brain Doyle says Duncan MacRae is a nut

Post by Paul Francisco Paso on Thu 15 Dec 2016, 8:34 am

The freak has run his course over at Stinky's. It was good business for both while it lasted but Michael Welch cooked that goose and Stinky knew it. 
Doyle has always been a narcissistic psychopath when it came to Prayer Man and probably in the real world too who knows, but I for one am grateful his platform has been pulled out from under him. The guy is unstable. One minute PM is a woman the next he is a dwarf then back to a man depending on the sun plane. I never took him seriously because deep down I knew for certain he is a disturbed individual. No serious pundit could agree with his vehement and random and always obsessive meanderinngs. He was frustrating to say the least. His proclamations of being correct above all others and his self anoited expertise on the subject without providing so much of a single image he had a hand in uploading was laughable. A fucking idiot in the true sense of the word and yet he garnered so much attention. I know people laughed at him and I was guilty of it too but let's move on from that now. If he is restricted to ravings at Amazon then its only a matter of time till Stan and others will stab the wounded beast to his inevitable death. RIP Doyle. You fucking imbecile.
Paul Francisco Paso

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hasan Yusuf on Fri 16 Dec 2016, 1:43 am

Poor little Brian Doyle. NOBODY likes him. NOBODY really gives a flying fuck what he thinks about the JFK assassination. As my good friend Alan says, it really sucks to be Brian Doyle HA HA HA HA!!
Hasan Yusuf

View user profile http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post by Stan Dane on Sat 24 Dec 2016, 4:53 am

Hey righteous Duncan...yes you. Take a look at what one of your members is saying about you behind your back:

Brian Doyle, Amazon wrote:Duncan has issues. What kind of a person changes the text of member's postings in to insert nutty expressions? The answer is someone who has no respect for his members. The reason I got banned by Duncan is because it was coming down to Duncan accounting for how he ran his room vs the evidence. Duncan was preferring nutty trolls like Michael Welch and their lies to my good evidence. When I pointed-out to Duncan that he was favoring people who were trolling his own evidence that I was presenting Duncan lied and suspended me because he knew I was right. So what it came down to was Duncan was a tyrannical hypocrite and coward who posed as a serious poster protesting Gordon's moderation on the Education Forum, but then practiced a weird worse form of the same thing on his own website. Karma will catch up to Duncan for defending the liars vs the truth-teller who defended Duncan's own evidence. Karma will cast Duncan as the twisted church lady he is enforcing draconian rules on his nutty troll-infested site that never gains anything because he has sold his soul for tabloid advertising clicks. Duncan is a nut who helps trolls attack his own evidence and bans serious posters. Weird guy. 

It is unfortunate that Duncan was also one of the best at showing the photographic proof for Prayer Man not being Oswald. When it came down to it Duncan didn't defend his own evidence and chose his nutty power over truth. Duncan has made the trolls happy while pretending to be a credible moderator. They will have to deal with his fits and erasing of threads when he is forced to face himself. Something the hypocrite Duncan complains about when Gordon does it but then turns around and does it himself with the cowardly members afraid to complain.

Duncan is a fool who joins those who censor the Prayer Man evidence - something he complains against when others do it but then turns around and does it himself. He's not in it for the truth. He's in it for the power and control, and advertising clicks.

You can call me a pervert and that's fine. I know who I am and I can take what I dish out. But I'm also not a member of your forum either. If I was—even if I disagreed with you—I wouldn't talk about you like Crazy Doyle does while I was a member. Because I have standards. Doyle has none.

You are what you tolerate. You tolerate the likes of Brian Doyle.

Fitting, actually.
Stan Dane

Back to top Go down

Post by The Prodigal Son on Sat 24 Dec 2016, 5:52 am

Brian Doyle sucks farts from dead dog's arses and tries to pass them off as evidence.  But we all know they are dead dog farts.  

You can't smell them at Duncan's place because it stinks of shit.

Happy Christmas ROKCers.
The Prodigal Son

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinny on Sat 24 Dec 2016, 10:53 pm

He still has Deep Politics forum to post his stuff.Wonder how long he will last there.

Vinny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stan Dane on Sun 25 Dec 2016, 3:41 am

Vinny wrote:He still has Deep Politics forum to post his stuff.Wonder how long he will last there.

Will his tenure at Foo Foo be a long one?

Pros
He believes in the cockamamie H&L theory.

Cons
He's obsessed with talking about the subject of Prayer [man-woman-it-anyone but Oswald] even though that subject is taboo there.

The Pros have the edge here because H&L reigns supreme as Foo Foo doctrine. Besides, Foo admins have shown they will kill any further discussion of Prayer Man so it will be hard (not impossible) for Doyle to shoot himself in the foot there.

The Foo is like a wildlife preserve for endangered species.
Stan Dane

Back to top Go down

Post by Stan Dane on Sun 25 Dec 2016, 6:59 am

Stan Dane wrote:Hey righteous Duncan...yes you. Take a look at what one of your members is saying about you behind your back:

Brian Doyle, Amazon wrote:Duncan has issues. What kind of a person changes the text of member's postings in to insert nutty expressions? The answer is someone who has no respect for his members. The reason I got banned by Duncan is because it was coming down to Duncan accounting for how he ran his room vs the evidence. Duncan was preferring nutty trolls like Michael Welch and their lies to my good evidence. When I pointed-out to Duncan that he was favoring people who were trolling his own evidence that I was presenting Duncan lied and suspended me because he knew I was right. So what it came down to was Duncan was a tyrannical hypocrite and coward who posed as a serious poster protesting Gordon's moderation on the Education Forum, but then practiced a weird worse form of the same thing on his own website. Karma will catch up to Duncan for defending the liars vs the truth-teller who defended Duncan's own evidence. Karma will cast Duncan as the twisted church lady he is enforcing draconian rules on his nutty troll-infested site that never gains anything because he has sold his soul for tabloid advertising clicks. Duncan is a nut who helps trolls attack his own evidence and bans serious posters. Weird guy. 

It is unfortunate that Duncan was also one of the best at showing the photographic proof for Prayer Man not being Oswald. When it came down to it Duncan didn't defend his own evidence and chose his nutty power over truth. Duncan has made the trolls happy while pretending to be a credible moderator. They will have to deal with his fits and erasing of threads when he is forced to face himself. Something the hypocrite Duncan complains about when Gordon does it but then turns around and does it himself with the cowardly members afraid to complain.

Duncan is a fool who joins those who censor the Prayer Man evidence - something he complains against when others do it but then turns around and does it himself. He's not in it for the truth. He's in it for the power and control, and advertising clicks.

You can call me a pervert and that's fine. I know who I am and I can take what I dish out. But I'm also not a member of your forum either. If I was—even if I disagreed with you—I wouldn't talk about you like Crazy Doyle does while I was a member. Because I have standards. Doyle has none.

You are what you tolerate. You tolerate the likes of Brian Doyle.

Fitting, actually.

You know, I just did something I almost never do anymore: I actually read most of what Brian posted (I stopped doing this long ago to avoid falling asleep at the wrong times). The Sanibel Unicorn is saying here that he got banned by Duncan!

Duncan: Apologies. Looks like you were ahead of me herethis time.

Brian: Remember that people such as Bob Prudhomme and Tom Scully were both banned once. Duncan has shown he has a soft side and tends to let bygones be bygones. So there is hope for a pardon someday.
Stan Dane

Back to top Go down

Post by steely dan on Sun 25 Dec 2016, 8:58 am

Stan Dane wrote:
Vinny wrote:He still has Deep Politics forum to post his stuff.Wonder how long he will last there.

Pros

Cons
He's obsessed with talking about the subject of Prayer [man-woman-it-anyone but Oswald] even though that subject is taboo there.

The Pros have the edge here because H&L reigns supreme as Foo Foo doctrine. Besides, Foo admins have shown they will kill any further discussion of Prayer Man so it will be hard (not impossible) for Doyle to shoot himself in the foot there.

If Brian can steer clear of the controversial stuff, like what actually happened for instance, he's as safe as houses at the Foo. Really though, he should seriously consider joining Der Morgue. If ever a place was crying out for a prolific stiff.........go for it Brian!
steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry W. Martin on Wed 28 Dec 2016, 1:44 am

steely dan wrote:
Stan Dane wrote:

Pros

Cons

If Brian can steer clear of the controversial stuff, like what actually happened for instance, he's as safe as houses at the Foo. Really though, he should seriously consider joining Der Morgue. If ever a place was crying out for a prolific stiff.........go for it Brian!

Funny, Steely, I was just thinking the same thing. If Brian could simply tweak his presentation to include a few Draco-blocks... I'm sure he could one handedly raise Der Morgue into new life. Though it's probably too late to help Adele.
Terry W. Martin

View user profile http://martianpublishing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry W. Martin on Wed 28 Dec 2016, 1:46 am

The Prodigal Son wrote:Brian Doyle sucks farts from dead dog's arses and tries to pass them off as evidence.  But we all know they are dead dog farts.  

You can't smell them at Duncan's place because it stinks of shit.

Happy Christmas ROKCers.

And Happy Christmas to you, The Prodigal Son. And a saner 2017, if possible.
Terry W. Martin

View user profile http://martianpublishing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Wed 28 Dec 2016, 3:24 am

Do you think Brian will put 2 and 2 together and realize the pay per click model at Duncanville exists so endless debate equals neverending revenue vs figuring out what happened.

Nah, he is close though
Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stan Dane on Wed 28 Dec 2016, 4:21 am

No, Brian Doyle will never be able to put 2 and 2 together. He is dense. Really dense. Doyle is a pattern that is easy to figure out. I pretty much know when he wakes up in the morning, when he takes a shit, when he goes to sleep. I know when he is going to post. I know what he is going to say. He is predictable.

Brian Doyle is an attention-starved narcissist enchanted by the fact that he actually has an idea. Like a little kid, he runs and tells everyone that he has this special something. If no one pays attention to him, he forces himself onto others.

The compounded effect of his behavior is his banishment.
Stan Dane

Back to top Go down

Post by steely dan on Wed 28 Dec 2016, 5:35 am

Just lately he's done more for your book than we have.
Biggest fucking idiot I've ever encountered.
steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stan Dane on Wed 28 Dec 2016, 5:48 am

steely dan wrote:Just lately he's done more for your book than we have.
Biggest fucking idiot I've ever encountered.

When he started getting active again at Amazon weeks ago, sales spiked up!
Stan Dane

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Thu 29 Dec 2016, 4:13 am

I think a book of Amazon reviews is next.

Would keep Doyle busy reviewing it...
Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stan Dane on Thu 29 Dec 2016, 4:55 am

Ed. Ledoux wrote:I think a book of Amazon reviews is next.

Would keep Doyle busy reviewing it...
Amazon review comments is all Doyle has left. He's banned/moderated everywhere else. He can't help himself.
Stan Dane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top