REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ROKC IS NOW CLOSED AND IS READ ONLY. WE THANK THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US OVER THE LAST 14 YEARS.

Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Brian says...Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 pmEd.Ledoux
last drinks before the bar closesSat 30 Dec 2023, 2:46 pmTony Krome
The Mystery of Dirk Thomas KunertSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:23 pmTony Krome
Vickie AdamsSat 30 Dec 2023, 1:14 pmgreg_parker
Busted again: Tex ItaliaSat 30 Dec 2023, 9:22 amEd.Ledoux
The Raleigh CallSat 30 Dec 2023, 4:33 ambarto
Was Oswald ever confronted with the physical rifle?Sat 30 Dec 2023, 12:03 amCastroSimp
Who Dat? Fri 29 Dec 2023, 10:24 pmTony Krome
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

tsbd  David  prayer  Floor  3a  4  doyle  frazier  Weigman  Theory  paine  9  fritz  tippit  3  zapruder  Lankford  11  +Lankford  hosty  beckley  Darnell  Lifton  Humor  2  Mason  

Like/Tweet/+1

Alleged Oswald Aliases

+5
BC_II
Mick_Purdy
Jake_Sykes
greg_parker
Steve_Thomas
9 posters
Go down
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin
http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

oswald - Alleged Oswald Aliases Empty Alleged Oswald Aliases

Mon 19 Dec 2016, 8:49 am
Alek Hidell: Despite claims to the contrary, it was never ever established that Oswald used "Hidell" as an alias. Even if, for the sake of argument, we conceded he ordered the weapons in that name, it was supposed to be a different person - not him. The same in  NO. Hidell was some "other" person. Yet post-assassination, Oswald is allegedly carrying "Hidell" ID with his own photo on it, clearly indicating he was using it as an alias.  

OH Lee: Oswald was allegedly using this name as an alias - yet had no ID in that name. 

So... Hidell - not used as an alias - but has Hidell ID as it it HAD been an alias.*

OH Lee - allegedly used as an alias but zero ID to back it up. 

* The military card in the name of Hidell is well known for one thing: those type of cards did not have photo ID on them. This one did, thus making it obviously fake. But it wasn't actually made to fool anyone. It's sole purpose was to show that Oswald was indeed using the Hidell name himself.

The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

https://gregrparker.com
Steve_Thomas

oswald - Alleged Oswald Aliases Empty Re: Alleged Oswald Aliases

Tue 20 Dec 2016, 1:18 am
greg parker wrote:Alek Hidell:
* The military card in the name of Hidell is well known for one thing:  It's sole purpose was to show that Oswald was indeed using the Hidell name himself.
Greg,

Larry Hancock and I had a discussion about this. A couple of questions came up:

1) Why a military ID as opposed to some other form of ID; and,
2) Was there ever any occasion when Oswald actually used the card itself as an ID for anything?

Any thoughts?

Steve Thomas
greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Tue 20 Dec 2016, 8:54 am
Steve Thomas wrote:
greg parker wrote:Alek Hidell:
* The military card in the name of Hidell is well known for one thing:  It's sole purpose was to show that Oswald was indeed using the Hidell name himself.
Greg,

Larry Hancock and I had a discussion about this. A couple of questions came up:

1) Why a military ID as opposed to some other form of ID; and,
2) Was there ever any occasion when Oswald actually used the card itself as an ID for anything?

Any thoughts?

Steve Thomas
I can only imagine it had to be ID tracing back to pre-ordering of weapons. That limits options a bit...

Me

"So what’s an independent-minded populist like me to do? I’ve had to grovel in promoting myself on social media, even begging for Amazon reviews and Goodreads ratings, to no avail." 
Don Jeffries

"I've been aware of Greg Parker's work for years, and strongly recommend it." Peter Dale Scott

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Fri 20 Sep 2019, 11:51 pm
oswald - Alleged Oswald Aliases Jones110

Jones is obviously caught by surprise with the question.  He has no answer except what amounts to "we knew it was an alias because he used it as an alias."

Having the name "Hidell" at the bottom of a flyer you are handing out is not an indicator in and of itself that you are using that nae as an alias. And that is all the NOPD had to go on - if they even had that.

The extant record shows that Oswald handed out flyers where the USS Wasp was docked on June 16, 1963. These had the name AJ Hidell with a slightly wrong PO Box number. Some of these flyers ended up in the hands of various agencies soon afterwards. He was ordered off the wharf by members of a state police force used specifically on the wharves. 

His next leafleting was on August 8 on Canal St. These had the same Hiddell PO Box as above. This was followed by his arrest with more of the flyers ending up in the hands of the authorities.

His last foray into leafleting was outside the Trade Mart on Aug 16 and showed the name HL Oswald and his home address. He was apparently unmolested on this occasion. 

So the Hidell ones only appeared on the flyers confiscated at the scene.  In fact, one of the flyers appears in the records as one taken at the time of the Wasp incident... and the name and address have been blanked out! WHY? If the name had been Oswald or Hidell, it would support the official narrative, so if it was either of those names, why redact it?

The person doing the handouts at the wharf was described as late 20s, 5' 9", 150 pounds and slender build - a specific but still generic description that keeps cropping up, and one that is only partially accurate. 

In addition to the above, the order had been made for a 1,000 of these flyers. There is no way that Oswald handed out the whole 1,000, so we can assume plenty were left blank and could have had names added post-assassination. 

The printer of the flyers was Jones Printing which was just opposite the side entrance to Reily Coffee and were ordered in the name of "Osborne" with no one at Jones being able to recall as being, or even looking like Oswald; the owner stating that the person who picked them up on June 4 was "a husky type person on the order of a laborer'.

oswald - Alleged Oswald Aliases Jones212

oswald - Alleged Oswald Aliases Jones310

What we have here is technically known as a failure to communicate.

Jones phones FBI.

FBI takes notes during call and later types up the information.

FBI misreads "Lee Oswald and an A Hidell" as "Lee Oswald and Ana Hidell". Then 15 years later, when the caller is confronted with the memo generated by his phone call, he insists what it should say is "Lee Oswald aka (also known as) Hidell",

When the FBI was running down who was behind other aliases (e.g. Clay Bertrand) they did so by interviewing people he knew or people he may have met in various places he hung out. We don't see that here.

All we see is a bunch of paperwork and cards which may or may not have had the name "Hidell" on them pre-assassination. The post-assassination search was actually focused on finding an individual by that name - not verifying it was an Oswald alias. 

If we take this at face value, the Hidell Selective Service card was being discussed on Friday evening. Yet we know it was not listed as being on Oswald's person at his NO arrest, nor was it mentioned by anyone in initial police or media reports in Dallas; strong indicators that there was no Hidell Selective Service card until it finally surfaced on Saturday evening. I cannot recall seeing an FBI report yet that was typed on the day information was received or a person interviewed. So if the memo here based on Jones' phone call was not typed up for a day or two, we cannot say for sure that this was ever part of the discussion. Certainly, Jones appears to be denying any memory of saying anything about such a card. 

This doc, dated Nov 24 states that they had still not established if Hidell was an alias of Oswald or not. So if the card existed at that time, it did not have an Oswald photo attached - because that was the ultimate (and only) proof that he had used it as an alias. 

There is one piece of documentary evidence that makes it virtually irrefutable that such a card was at least being written about on Friday night in a manner which lessons the chance it was backdated or forged. It is a telex from Bureau HQ to SACS in Dallas and NO dated Nov 22, 1963 and sent at 10:21 pm. 

What we learn from this telex:

While under arrest in NO, Oswald had told Quiqley that he was sent a note by Hidell on August 7 asking if he would distribute some literature. Note that Oswald had already allegedly done this on June 16 on the wharves. This calls into question if this was really Oswald on the wharves. Recall that these had the Hidell name on them. August 7 is the day prior to his leafleting on Canal St where we know for sure it really was Oswald.

Also mentioned is a selective service card in the name of Hidell allegedly found on Oswald. The FBI using the term "allegedly" may indicate they had some doubt about it. What is really telling is that this suggests the same as the info sent on Nov 24 stating outright they didn't know if Hidell was an alias or not. We know this because the two offices are ordered to search for Alex Hidell, AJ Hidell and of course, the mysterious wraith known as Ana Hidell. Again, we can say with confidence that even if the card existed at this time, no photo was attached to it as this would be all the proof needed that it was an alias.

The method used in manufacturing of the fake card is also very telling and I call into doubt Oswald's ability to have done it, except perhaps at JCS - and even there, I have some doubts based on the type of work and the equipment used there. 

oswald - Alleged Oswald Aliases Hidell10

Final thoughts

• Oswald was not carrying  any Hidell ID when arrested
  • The card was manufactured by DPD in there own photo lab or through a company called Recordak which was recently shown on another thread, to have done a lot of work for the DPD and according to Robert Stoval, had all sorts of specialized equipment that would be needed. When the forgery was made, some of the writing was shrunk, seemingly for the purpose of leaving the space for the photo ID.
  • As shown in other threads here, the Oswald passport photo was obtained from the NO police file at 3pm and flown to Dallas where it was attached to the newly minted forgery, with said forgery being placed in front of Oswald.
  • Time for the show to begin. Time to spreading the word on Hidell. 

ps sorry if this post is a bit disorganized or repetitive. it was written over several days and nights and was concentrating on trying to recall and find all the docs and info. I should proof read it, but... that's extra work! Proof reading now done

Last edited by greg parker on Sat 21 Sep 2019, 11:03 am; edited 2 times in total

Me

Don Jeffries

Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Sat 21 Sep 2019, 9:58 am
That is a lot of information Greg. Had to read it twice to get it. Good stuff. Now that you've done all the amazing work, it puts me in the pleasant and enlightened position of pontificating without having done any work at all. Thanks for that.

Aside from making your convincing case for Oswald not having the Hidell card when arrested, it sheds light on the ridiculousness of the whole "lone nut" scenario where he blows in from Texas like some kind of a tumbleweed and starts his very own one man Fair Play for Cuba branch with one member (him) and barely a penny to his name. Then out of nowhere some really nice guy pays for printing reams of leaflets and another one picks them up and delivers them for him. I never heard about that part of it before. Who are we supposed to think these guys were? Never heard anything about them in the official story. I thought he was a lone nut. Not all that alone and not all that nutty either. Seems he knew how to operate very well indeed.

Admin

Sat 21 Sep 2019, 10:43 am
Jake Sykes wrote:That is a lot of information Greg. Had to read it twice to get it. Good stuff. Now that you've done all the amazing work, it puts me in the pleasant and enlightened position of pontificating without having done any work at all. Thanks for that.

Aside from making your convincing case for Oswald not having the Hidell card when arrested, it sheds light on the ridiculousness of the whole "lone nut" scenario where he blows in from Texas like some kind of a tumbleweed and starts his very own one man Fair Play for Cuba branch with one member (him) and barely a penny to his name. Then out of nowhere some really nice guy pays for printing reams of leaflets and another one picks them up and delivers them for him. I never heard about that part of it before. Who are we supposed to think these guys were? Never heard anything about them in the official story. I thought he was a lone nut. Not all that alone and not all that nutty either. Seems he knew how to operate very well indeed.
There is quite a lengthy chapter in this, if I were to add other related threads along with another idea or two I have floating around in the grey matter.

Thanks for persevering and reading it at all. I just read through it and realized how badly it did need proof-reading, so that's now done.

And thanks to Mick for his assistance in this and pushing it along. 

One thing I did mean to add, but forgot - was the fact that SA Clements took an inventory on the night on the 22nd of everything Oswald had on him when arrested. 

According to that inventory:

Photo of Selective Service System card with photo of Oswald, "Notice of Classification" and name "Alek James Hidell, SSS 42-224-39-5321." Card shows classification IV(?). Bears date February 5, 1962, reverse side shows card from Texas Local Board, 400 West Vickery, Fort Worth, Texas. Card shows erasures and retyping of the information indicated and bears longhand signature "Alek J. Hidell." Signature of member or clerk of local board (indistinct, may be Good.)

But again, this report was not typed until some time on the 23rd. I do note that Clements immediately knows from a quick inspection that it is a photo of a card, and not areal card. 

The only solid evidence of this card existing on Friday is the telex - and it is to Dallas, not from Dallas, and uses the phrase "allegedly found" on Oswald...

Me

Don Jeffries

Jake_Sykes
Jake_Sykes

Sat 21 Sep 2019, 11:03 am
greg parker wrote:
Jake Sykes wrote:That is a lot of information Greg. Had to read it twice to get it. Good stuff. Now that you've done all the amazing work, it puts me in the pleasant and enlightened position of pontificating without having done any work at all. Thanks for that.

There is quite a lengthy chapter in this, if I were to add other related threads along with another idea or two I have floating around in the grey matter.

Thanks for persevering and reading it at all. I just read through it and realized how badly it did need proof-reading, so that's now done.

And thanks to Mick for his assistance in this and pushing it along. 

One thing I did mean to add, but forgot - was the fact that SA Clements took an inventory on the night on the 22nd of everything Oswald had on him when arrested. 

According to that inventory:

Photo of Selective Service System card with photo of Oswald, "Notice of Classification" and name "Alek James Hidell, SSS 42-224-39-5321." Card shows classification IV(?). Bears date February 5, 1962, reverse side shows card from Texas Local Board, 400 West Vickery, Fort Worth, Texas. Card shows erasures and retyping of the information indicated and bears longhand signature "Alek J. Hidell." Signature of member or clerk of local board (indistinct, may be Good.)

But again, this report was not typed until some time on the 23rd. I do note that Clements immediately knows from a quick inspection that it is a photo of a card, and not areal card. 

The only solid evidence of this card existing on Friday is the telex - and it is to Dallas, not from Dallas, and uses the phrase "allegedly found" on Oswald...

Well I'd say you and Mick turned new turf.

Sat 21 Sep 2019, 11:35 am
oswald - Alleged Oswald Aliases Oswald15

oswald - Alleged Oswald Aliases Byp_211
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sat 21 Sep 2019, 12:23 pm
oswald - Alleged Oswald Aliases Fbi_te10oswald - Alleged Oswald Aliases Fpcc_b10oswald - Alleged Oswald Aliases Fpcc_l10

oswald - Alleged Oswald Aliases Fpcc_h10

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sat 21 Sep 2019, 12:29 pm
oswald - Alleged Oswald Aliases Fbi_te11

Last edited by Mick Purdy on Sat 21 Sep 2019, 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sat 21 Sep 2019, 12:40 pm

Federal Bureau of Investigation - Report #2

Date: 11/23/63
Lee Harvey Oswald, interviews in offices of the Dallas Police Department, was advise that he did not have to make any statement, any statement he made could be used against him in court and of his right to an attorney. He was requested to furnish descriptive and biographical data concerning himself.
The following was obtained from his responses and examination of contents of his wallet: Oswald declined to explain his possession of a photograph of a Selective Service card in the name of "Alek James Hidell."
When interview had been substantially completed and Oswald was asked as to his present employment, he stated he thought perhaps interview to obtain descriptive information was too prolonged, that he had declined to be interviewed by any other officers previously, and did not desire to be interviewed by this agent. He remarked "I know your tacticsthere is a similar agency in Russia. you are using the soft touch and, of course, the procedure in Russia would be quite different."
Oswald was advised questions were intended to obtain his complete physical description and background. Upon repetition of the question to his present employment, he furnished same without further discussion.

[th]Race[/th][th]Sex[/th][th]Date of Birth[/th][th]Place of Birth[/th][th]Height[/th][th]Weight[/th][th]Hair[/th][th]Eyes[/th][th]Scars[/th][th]Relatives[/th][th]Dress at Time of interview[/th][th]Contents of Wallet[/th][th]Residence[/th][th]Previous Residences[/th][th]Occupations[/th]
White
Male
October 18, 1939
New Orleans, Louisiana
5' 9"
Medium brown, worn medium length, needs haircut
Blue-gray
No tattoos or permanent scars
MotherMarguerite Oswald, unknown address, Arlington, Texas, practical nurse (has not seen for about one year
FatherRobert Lee Oswald, deceased, August 31, 1939, New Orleans, Louisiana
WifeMarina; tow infant children
BrothersJohn Oswald, address unknown, last know at Fort Worth, Texas, five or six years ago, age about 30, works with pharmaceuticals, but not graduate pharmacist;
Robert Oswald, 7313 Davenport, Fort Worth, Texas (wifeVADA, two small children), works for brick company (believed Acme)
Black trousers, brown "salt and pepper," long sleeved shirt, bareheaded
Had card in possession, Lee Harvey Oswald, Social Security No. 433-54-3937 Photo of Selective Service System card with photo of Oswald, "Notice of Classification" and name "Alek James Hidell, SSS 42-224-39-5321." Card shows classification IV(?). Bears date February 5, 1962, reverse side shows card from Texas Local Board, 400 West Vickery, Fort Worth, Texas. Card shows erasures and retyping of the information indicated and bears longhand signature "Alek J. Hidell." Signature of member or clerk of local board (indistinct, may be Good.)
Local Board 114, Fort Worth, lee Harvey Oswald, SSN 41-114-39-532, address 3124West 5th Street, Fort Worth, Texas, registered September 14, 1959. Date of birth October 18, 1939, New Orleans, 5'11", 150 lbs., blue eyes, brown hair. Mrs. Zola Z. Burger, Clerk.
Snapshot photo of woman, apparently wife.
Snapshot photo of infant.
White card with longhand, "Embassy USSR, 1609 Decatur, NW, Washington, D. C., Consular REZHUYEHKO" (indistinct)
Department of Defense Identification No N$,271,617, issued to Lee H. Oswald, expiration date December 7, 1962, Private First Class, E-2, MCR/INAC, Service No. 1653230. Card shows date of birth October 18, 1939, 5'11", 145lbs., brown hair, gray eyes.
Dallas Public Library card, undated, expiration date December 7, 1965, issued to Lee Harvey Oswald, 602 Elsbeth, Dallas, school or businessJaggersChilesStovall, followed by the name Jack L. Bowen, 1916 Stevens Forest Drive, WH 8-8997.
U. S. Forces, Japan Identification card issued to Lee H. Oswald, Private, Service No. 1653230, organization MACS-1 MAG-11 1st MAW. Identification card #00646, issued, May 8, 1958. Date of birth October 18, 1939, American.
Card, "Compliments GA-JO Enkanko Hotel, telephone number ED 500755 of reverse side.
Certificate of Service in Armed Forces of United States, issued to Lee Harvey Oswald, 1653230, reflected honorably served on active duty, U. S. Marine Corps, October 24, 1956September 11, 1959. Card of "Fair Play for Cuba Committee, 799 Broadway, New York 3, New York, telephone Oregon 4-8295," issued to Lee H. Oswald, May 28, 1963, filed by V.T. Lee as Executive Secretary.
Card of "Fair Play for Cuba, New Orleans Chapter," issued to L.H. Oswald, June 15, 1963, files by A.T.(?) Hidell, Chapter President (note name Hidell on fictitious Selective Service card) Selective Service notice of classification card to Lee Harvey Oswald, Selective Service No. 41-114-39-532, IV-A, dated February 2, 1960, from Local Board 114, Fort Worth, Texas.
$13.00 in currency, consisting of one $5.00 bill and eight $1.00 bills
2515 West 5th Street, Irving, Texas, phone BL 3-1628 (residence of wife for past five weeks)
Room in rooming house, 1026 North Beckley for about five weeks. Phone number unknown.
4706 magazine Street, New Orleans, Louisiana, no phone (about three months)
602 Elsbeth, no phone (about seven months), Dallas, Texas
Unrecalled street in Fort Worth, Texas, (a few months), with brother in Fort Worth, Texas, for a few months.
Previously in Soviet Union, until July, 1962.
Photography Jaggers Chiles Stovall, 522 Browder, Dallas, Texas
Factory worker, William B. Riley Company (Coffee and Coffee Canisters), 644 Magazine Street, New Orleans, Louisiana
Unemployed for several months
Employed with Texas State Book Depository, Dallas, Texas, September, 1963, stock work, filing orders, etc.

on 11/22/63 at Dallas, Texas. File#89-43 by Special Agent manning C. Clements / mac. Date dictated 11/23/63.

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sun 22 Sep 2019, 11:10 am
Greg wrote:

oswald - Alleged Oswald Aliases Fbi_te12

You're right Greg. And if that's true then Robert E Jones passed on information regarding A J Hidell to the FBI who in turn would have passed it onto Fritz and Alexander. So who was Lt Col Robert E Jones From MI.

And we have this:

oswald - Alleged Oswald Aliases Jones212

And this:

Page 221
(17) Oswald's military intelligence file--On November 22, 1963,
soon after the assassination, Lieutenant Colonel Robert E. Jones, op-
erations officer of the U.S. Army's 112th Military Intelligence Group
Fort Sam Houston, San Antonio, Tex. contacted the FBI
offices in San Antonio and Dallas and gave those offices detailed in-
formation concerning Oswald and A. J. Hidell, Oswald's alleged alias.
(208) This information suggested the existence of a military intelli-

gence file on Oswald and raised the possibility that he had intelligence
associations of some kind. (209)

The committee's investigation revealed that military. intelligence
officials had opened a file on Oswald because he was perceived as a
possible counterintelligence threat. Robert E. Jones testified before the
committee that in June 1963 he had been serving as operations officer
of the 112th Military Intelligence Group at Fort Sam Houston, Tex. 33
Under the group's control were seven regions encompassing five States:
Texas, Louisiana. Arkansas, New Mexico and Oklahoma. Jones was
directly responsible for counterintelligence operations, background in-
vestigations, domestic intelligence and any special operations in this
five-State area. (210) He believed that Oswald first came to his atten-
tion in mid-1963 through information provided to the 112th MIG by
the New Orleans Police Department to the effect that Oswald had been
arrested there in connection with Fair Play for Cuba Committee ac-
tivities. (211) As a result of this information, the 112th Military
Intelligence Group took an interest in Oswald as a possible
counterintelligence threat.(212) It collected information from local
agencies and the military central records facility, and opened a file
under the names Lee Harvey Oswald and A.J. Hidell.(213) Placed in this
file were documents and newspaper articles on such topics as Oswald's
defection to the Soviet Union, his travels there, his marriage to a
Russian national, his return to the United States, and his pro-Cuba
activities in New Orleans.

Jones related that on November 22, 1963. while in his quarters at
Fort Sam Houston, he heard about the assassination of President
Kennedy. (215) Returning immediately to his office, he contacted MIG
personnel in Dallas and instructed them to intensify their liaisons with
Federal, State and local agencies and to report back any information
obtained. Early that afternoon, he received a telephone call from
Dallas advising that an A.J. Hidell had been arrested or had come
to the attention of law enforcement authorities. Jones checked the
MIG indexes, which indicated that there was a file on Lee Harvey
Oswald, also known by the name A. J. Hidell.(216) Pulling the
file, he telephoned the local FBI office in San Antonio to notify the
FBI that he had some information. (217) He soon was in telephone
contact with the Dallas FBI office, to which he summarized the docu-
ments in the file. He believed that one person with whom he spoke
was FBI Special-Agent-in-Charge J. Gordon Shanklin. He may have
talked with the Dallas FBI office more than one time that day. (218)

Jones testified that his last activity with regard to the Kennedy
assassination was to write an "after action" report that summarized
the actions he had taken, the people he had notified and the times of
notification. (219) In addition, Jones believed that this "after action"
report included information obtained from reports filed by the
military intelligence agents who performed liaison functions with the
Secret Service in Dallas on the day of the assassination. (220) This
"after action" report was then maintained in the Oswald file.(221)
Jones did not contact, nor was he contacted by, any other law enforce-

http://www.jfklancer.com/RobertJones.html

Where did Jones get the A J Hidell selective service card information from? Or was it the FBI who added that information into the telex after the phone call from Robert Jones? 
J Gordon Shanklin perhaps?

Jones related that on November 22, 1963. while in his quarters at
Fort Sam Houston, he heard about the assassination of President
Kennedy. (215) Returning immediately to his office, he contacted MIG
personnel in Dallas and instructed them to intensify their liaisons with
Federal, State and local agencies and to report back any information
obtained. Early that afternoon, he received a telephone call from
Dallas advising that an A.J. Hidell had been arrested or had come
to the attention of law enforcement authorities. Jones checked the
MIG indexes, which indicated that there was a file on Lee Harvey
Oswald, also known by the name A. J. Hidell.(216) Pulling the
file, he telephoned the local FBI office in San Antonio to notify the
FBI that he had some information. (217) He soon was in telephone
contact with the Dallas FBI office, to which he summarized the docu-
ments in the file. He believed that one person with whom he spoke
was FBI Special-Agent-in-Charge J. Gordon Shanklin. He may have
talked with the Dallas FBI office more than one time that day. (218)

Guess we'll never know what was in Oswald's MI file:

Access to Oswald's military intelligence
file, which the Department of Defense never gave to the Warren
Commission, was not possible because the Department of Defense
had destroyed the file as part of a general program aimed at
eliminating all of its files pertaining to nonmilitary personnel.

http://www.jfklancer.com/RobertJones.html

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Sun 22 Sep 2019, 6:10 pm
Mick,

He denied any memory of giving the FBI any info about a Hidell ID card and said if did give such information, he got it from the intel officers they had embedded in the Dallas Police. But this doesn't seem likely either since, according to his own testimony, he called the FBI prior to calling the police. 

We know from other reports linked to here that no one was certain if Hidell was an alias or a separate that entire weekend, and that the FBI kept looking for Hidell.

So let's claim it as a fact that the MI file never had any info about Hidell being an alias.

What we do is that they read the notes from the call as reading "Ana Hidell" and added "Ana" to their search lift. But it is not hard to imagine what was really noted from that call was "an A Hidell" listed as an Oswald associate in the FPCC.

The fact that no documents were typed up in real time allows the possibility for anything at all to be included.

The only document that was made in real time was the telex and which mentions the Hidell card is the telex.

I am happy on the basis of that Telex to suggest that the card existed at the time of that telex (10:21 pm Nov 22 EST). However, I am not prepared to agree it a bore a photo at that time. Such a photo would absolutely nail it as an Oswald alias. Nor am i prepared to accept that Oswald made and used such a card, or had it on him at the time of arrest - with or without a photo.. The lack of it being mentioned in internal police reports, the lack of it being given to the press and the fact that it did not come up at all during interrogations on Friday, is enough to state he never had it.  All we have are the very belated words of known police liars and frame-artists.

So...

Fri afternoon: Oswald arrest - no Hidell ID. Oswald Selective Service card taken as evidence

Fri afternoon / evening: Jones calls FBI/DPD sez Oswald is associated with an A Hidell. Agents find out that the murder weapon was most likely imported by Crescent Firearms and that the one with the right serial number had been shipped to Kleins. Agents converge on Kleins.

Friday night: Agents converge on Kleins and Oswald Selective Service Card taken to photo lab where a copy is made without Oswald's details and with enough space for a photo. They are planning on putting whatever name is found at Kleins on this card and putting Oswald photo to it and claiming it must be an alias. 

Friday Night / Saturday Morning: Order form found in the name of Hidell at about 10pm (CST). Agents stay at Kleins until 4am. The Hidell info is added to the fake ID. They decide that  the AJ Hidell that they knew about from Jones will now be known as Alek James Hidell- they know from Marina that Lee was called Alek in the Soviet Union. "Alek" soon gets misread as "Alex". In any case, the name they put on the card is Alek James  Hidell to match the known initials.

Fri 10:21pm (EST): Telex sent mentioning Hidell card found on Oswald  No one knows or has any evidence at this time that Oswald and Hidell are one.

Sat 3am (CST): Secret Service Agent Vial calls Lt Martello of NOPD asking about their Oswald file (had Jones, when making his myriad phone calls going through what NOPD had in its LHO file, mentioned the passport photo that had been caught up in the evidence accidentally?)  

Sat 3pm (CST): Vial picks up entire LHO file from NOPD and flies it back to Dallas. The passport photo is then attached to Hidell ID 

Sat sometime after 6pm (CST): Fake Hidell ID put in front of Oswald

They now have the neat case they wanted. 

Murder weapon ordered by AJ Hidell and sent to Oswald PO box

Fake Hidell ID card found on Oswald in the name of Alek James Hidell. Card made by photographing Oswald's own Selective Service card which shows categorically that Oswald used "Hidell" as an alias. especially with addition of photo ID attached.

Most of the rest of the blanks in the narrative are conveniently filled out by the Irving gang... rifle in blanket, bag, confirmation on the Hidell name by Marina and etc 

The next question is, were the weapons really ordered using the name Hidell early in the year, and if so, how did they find their way into the hands of police and/or others to use as the throwdowns? If not, was the paper trial for these weapons really faked after the assassination as some claim? I have been working on the premise it was the former and that it was Ruth who ordered the weapons, with or without Lee's help/knowledge and possibly as part of the Dodd Committee investigation. I could be persuaded about the forging theory, but at this point in time, I find them really being ordered. the more persuasive.

Was there even a need to have those weapons found at the scenes? We know about the evidence for the Mauser and we also know at least one witness claimed the pistol at the theatre came from McDonald.

Last edited by greg parker on Mon 23 Sep 2019, 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : inserting time zones)

Me

Don Jeffries

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Mon 23 Sep 2019, 12:46 pm
Just to be clear, after reading through the New Orleans arrest reports I don't believe there was any confusion about whether Oswald was using an alias or not. Oswald is reported to have claimed several times that Hidell was another person, a person whom he'd never actually met but had contact with on numerous occasions.

One such report is from FBI SA John L Quigley:

oswald - Alleged Oswald Aliases Fbi_no10
oswald - Alleged Oswald Aliases Fbi_no11
oswald - Alleged Oswald Aliases Fbi_no12

BC_II
BC_II

Wed 25 Sep 2019, 9:37 am
Perhaps sadly buried in the nether realm, of all that interrogation Lee received, he probably told them he did not have that ID on him when he was arrested lol...It is when I read the amazing posts on this forum that I always realize that we have to start fresh using recently declassified docs and not assume everything that has been handed down to us (or repeated ad nauseum), is in fact true. Thanks guys for these amazing data chunks.
Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Wed 25 Sep 2019, 10:46 am
oswald - Alleged Oswald Aliases Quigle10
oswald - Alleged Oswald Aliases Fpcc_m10

Note in Quigley's FBI report that the date for the National FPCC membership card signed by V L Lee matches the membership card displayed here. The New Orleans membership card signed by A J Hidell is dated differently to the date being reported by Quigley.

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Wed 25 Sep 2019, 1:29 pm
oswald - Alleged Oswald Aliases Fair-p10[url=https://servimg.com/view/19609168/260]oswald - Alleged Oswald Aliases Fair-p12[/url]

CE # 1413 appears to have been altered. The PO Box section appears to have been re-written and in parts looks as if a pen has been used.

Whereas CE # 2966B does appear to have been typed and not interfered with.

oswald - Alleged Oswald Aliases Photo_hsca_ex_595-oswald-hands-off-cuba

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Fri 27 Sep 2019, 9:39 am
FBI search continues for Hidell in '64

oswald - Alleged Oswald Aliases Fbi_se10

greg_parker
greg_parker
Admin

Fri 27 Sep 2019, 10:32 am
Yes, good isn't it? They kept searching for a man they claimed didn't exist because they knew it was just an alias of Oswald's.

Me

Don Jeffries

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sun 29 Sep 2019, 2:56 pm
https://books.google.com.au/books?id=mWRFAQAAMAAJ&dq=oswald+was+an+informant+for+the+dodd+committee&source=gbs_navlinks_s

oswald - Alleged Oswald Aliases Fbi_ov10oswald - Alleged Oswald Aliases Fbi_ov11oswald - Alleged Oswald Aliases Fbi_ov12

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Mon 30 Sep 2019, 12:31 pm
It's more than possible that A J Hidell was a living breathing person and not just an alias. SA Quigley reported as much. 

oswald - Alleged Oswald Aliases Quigle13oswald - Alleged Oswald Aliases Quigle11oswald - Alleged Oswald Aliases Quigle12

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sun 06 Oct 2019, 4:29 pm
Has anyone here laid eyes on this alleged Minsk passport photo used on the Oswald department of Defense ID card without the Ink mark/stamp in the bottom right hand corner? In other words a clean uncropped version which bears no ink markings whatsoever. 

oswald - Alleged Oswald Aliases Images13

Mick_Purdy
Mick_Purdy

Sun 13 Oct 2019, 1:16 pm
Does anyone here at the forum have a copy of Judy Bonner's " Investigation of a homicide" JFK? If so could you PM me many thanks.

Vinny

Sun 13 Oct 2019, 8:08 pm
Mick Purdy wrote:Does anyone here at the forum have a copy of Judy Bonner's " Investigation of a homicide" JFK? If so could you PM me many thanks.

Hi Mick

The book is available for free online here.

https://app.box.com/s/8b408e6999f8799dfd0a/file/17732152808

Mon 14 Oct 2019, 9:00 am
You're a star Vinny thanks so much.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum