Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» thought for the day
Today at 1:58 pm by greg parker

» Journalist Ross Tarby reviews Lee Harvey Oswald's Cold Wa
Yesterday at 10:14 pm by greg parker

» How Could Detective Graves Not See The Gun?
Yesterday at 9:58 pm by greg parker

» Earle Cabell, Mayor of Dallas, TX 1963, Was A CIA Asset
Yesterday at 9:52 pm by greg parker

» Did Frazier Indirectly Identify Prayer Man
Yesterday at 8:26 pm by Vinny

» The Bolton Ford Incident
Yesterday at 6:38 pm by BC_II

» Craig's Mauser 7.65 stamp
Wed 16 Aug 2017, 3:13 pm by greg parker

» Hyde My Paine
Wed 16 Aug 2017, 4:24 am by Stan Dane

» hats off to Leo...
Tue 15 Aug 2017, 11:33 am by Ed. Ledoux

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Keywords

tsbd  larry  trial  PAINE  jack  dick  Prayer  jones  frazier  mary  ruby  bledsoe  leaving  oswald  

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Affiliates
free forum

katisha

View previous topic View next topic Go down

katisha

Post by katisha on Thu 19 Jan 2017, 7:08 pm

Hi

I just got an email from Greg, asking if I'd like to introduce myself. Sorry I couldn't reply to it, Greg: apparently I'm not allowed to send private messages because I haven't posted enough.

I'm Mary Constantine. I joined the original forum as 'katisha' ages ago, at the suggestion of Seamus Coogan, then a couple of years ago I joined the new (now old) version under my real name. I was at the 2015 conference at the Mercure.

When you reverted to the original forum, the first time I tried to log in I was offered both ids, but my password for Mary C didn't work so I signed in under katisha.

Everyone here knows far more than I do, so I don't contribute much (or indeed anything), but I do enjoy reading your topics. And congratulations to Bart on the Lancer award!

Mary

katisha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: katisha

Post by greg parker on Thu 19 Jan 2017, 8:05 pm

Thanks Mary. I appreciate the introduction. Sorry if I have blown your cover! Never occurred to me that Katisha was actually you. 

Hope you can make it again this year. Bigger and better is the plan (he said wishfully!)

Last edited by greg parker on Thu 19 Jan 2017, 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

“God favors drunks, small children, and the cataclysmically stoned...” Steve King
"The worst thing about some men is that when they are not drunk they are sober." Billy Yeats
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." Dino Martin

The 2017 ROKC Conference tickets and info
https://www.thenewdisease.space/conference
greg parker
Admin

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Post by katisha on Thu 19 Jan 2017, 8:35 pm

No worries Greg; it wasn't meant to be a cover: I just couldn't log in under Mary C. 

I'm one of the '50% chance' responses for this year's conference. I'd love to go and see you all again, but I've sworn a dreadful swear never, ever to go to Sydney outside April-August because it's so stinking hot and humid. I'll have another think about it between now and then. 

I suppose you, being a Queenslander, will be packing your winter woolies and ugg boots for the occasion because it's so damn cold in Sydders…

katisha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greg parker on Thu 19 Jan 2017, 8:52 pm

katisha wrote:No worries Greg; it wasn't meant to be a cover: I just couldn't log in under Mary C. 

I'm one of the '50% chance' responses for this year's conference. I'd love to go and see you all again, but I've sworn a dreadful swear never, ever to go to Sydney outside April-August because it's so stinking hot and humid. I'll have another think about it between now and then. 

I suppose you, being a Queenslander, will be packing your winter woolies and ugg boots for the occasion because it's so damn cold in Sydders…
I've read before that I'm a banana bender, but it just ain't so.

From Newcastle (NSW) originally but did spend 10 years in Darwin - most people get Ross River Fever up there, but not me - I got the JFK bug.

We moved to the Central West of NSW for family reasons in October, 2005 and have been here ever since. Our first stop on arriving was to buy Ugg Boots.

I did go to Melbourne once from Darwin. Was the first person from NT to get on Who Wants to be a Millionaire. Alas, I didn't live up to the sizzling 100% accuracy I had in the telephone audition that got me on. I could be seen in the background when it aired... as the one cussing... Very Happy  Absolutely froze on that trip... 

50% is good. It's something to work on!

Billy Bragg
             Lachie Hulme            
              Me

“God favors drunks, small children, and the cataclysmically stoned...” Steve King
"The worst thing about some men is that when they are not drunk they are sober." Billy Yeats

greg parker
Admin

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Post by katisha on Thu 19 Jan 2017, 9:39 pm

Apologies Greg; no idea why I thought you were a Queenslander: it says "Orange, NSW" quite clearly...

Funny the places we catch the JFK bug, isn't it? I caught it about ten years ago, at A Jack the Ripper forum, waay down the bottom, in the Off-topic/Other Mysteries section. I think I must be of a rather morbid turn of mind.

Before that all I 'knew' was that JFK was shot by Lee Harvey Oswald from a bookshop in Dealey Plaza, which I imagined as something like Werribee Plaza or Woden Plaza (i.e., a giant suburban shopping mall)  Laughing

Bad luck about Millionaire.

katisha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greg parker on Fri 20 Jan 2017, 2:50 pm

katisha wrote:Apologies Greg; no idea why I thought you were a Queenslander: it says "Orange, NSW" quite clearly...

Funny the places we catch the JFK bug, isn't it? I caught it about ten years ago, at A Jack the Ripper forum, waay down the bottom, in the Off-topic/Other Mysteries section. I think I must be of a rather morbid turn of mind.

Before that all I 'knew' was that JFK was shot by Lee Harvey Oswald from a bookshop in Dealey Plaza, which I imagined as something like Werribee Plaza or Woden Plaza (i.e., a giant suburban shopping mall)  Laughing

Bad luck about Millionaire.
No apology necessary, Mary. I wouldn't mind living up there... love the tropics, hate the cold.

The JFK downunder version: 

JFK shot from Dymocks in Werribee Square by Lee Harvey Oswald as played by Russell Gilbert.

Billy Bragg
             Lachie Hulme            
              Me

greg parker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum