Choose Search Type
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Willing To Make Some Phone Calls Here in The States
Today at 4:44 pm by greg parker

» Charles Givens Arrests
Today at 4:08 pm by Hugh Jorgan

» Joe Rodiguez Molina
Today at 5:12 am by barto

» Changing of the Guard
Today at 1:45 am by Goban Saor

» More Garbage
Yesterday at 12:33 pm by steely dan

» The False Mystery of the Lonesome Death of Albert Guy Bogard
Yesterday at 11:59 am by Hugh Jorgan

» Jimmy Burt's Criminal Record
Sat 09 Dec 2017, 10:43 pm by greg parker

» does anyone have a pic of Bruce Carlin?
Sat 09 Dec 2017, 12:28 pm by Hugh Jorgan

» Conversations with Alan Dale
Sat 09 Dec 2017, 11:38 am by greg parker

Log in

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds


Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 


Affiliates
free forum
 



Quite Disgusting

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Quite Disgusting

Post by The Prodigal Son on Fri 25 Aug 2017, 6:46 pm

Does Trotter write from the middle of his sentence out to the edges or back to front?  My head hasn't hurt reading words since the dark days of Cube-Head.  

Do we need Tom Hume to help work out the Trotter code?
avatar
The Prodigal Son

Posts : 73
Join date : 2014-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quite Disgusting

Post by steely dan on Sat 26 Aug 2017, 3:45 am

Lee, I had a go with the ICO code.
Larry Trotter came back as...Fucking Useless Tool.

It's won me over.
avatar
steely dan

Posts : 572
Join date : 2014-08-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quite Disgusting

Post by steely dan on Sat 26 Aug 2017, 4:08 am

Judging from DiEugenio's reply he achieved a similar result.
https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?16619-Where-the-heck-is-Albert-Doyle/page4

Using the Stan Dane code we get.....er. Gilbride brings us...bud. Doyle should be ...weis, but it seems he's lost the will to type.
avatar
steely dan

Posts : 572
Join date : 2014-08-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quite Disgusting

Post by greg parker on Mon 28 Aug 2017, 4:38 pm

He gives me the Trotskies with tripe like this:


As it goes on, on it goes. In any event, as most people should and likely do understand, the ability to maintain perfect recall, as an eyewitness, of an event of the magnitude of the assassination and accompanying events, is rarely, if ever the case. Using slight variations of memory, and repeated hearsay, to produce a preferable version of history, appears to be without merit.

So... using "slight variation in memory, and repeated hearsay, to produce a preferable version of history, appears to be without merit."

If there was no merit in it, why did the WC run with that plan?

Einstein is in effect, stating OUR position - that the earliest accounts are the most reliable. 

In the process, he is supporting the WC position, that the later variations to the story are the most reliable.

I just don't know what... words fail to describe the lunacy. Too much wandering and not enough wondering?

_________________
Mixing Pop and Politics he asks me what the use is
I offer him embarrassment and my usual excuses
While looking down the corridor
Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

            Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

“God favors drunks, small children, and the cataclysmically stoned...” Steve King
"The worst thing about some men is that when they are not drunk they are sober." Billy Yeats
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." Dino Martin



https://www.thenewdisease.space
avatar
greg parker
Admin

Posts : 4586
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 59
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Re: Quite Disgusting

Post by Goban Saor on Tue 29 Aug 2017, 9:06 am

greg parker wrote:He gives me the Trotskies with tripe like this:


As it goes on, on it goes. In any event, as most people should and likely do understand, the ability to maintain perfect recall, as an eyewitness, of an event of the magnitude of the assassination and accompanying events, is rarely, if ever the case. Using slight variations of memory, and repeated hearsay, to produce a preferable version of history, appears to be without merit.

So... using "slight variation in memory, and repeated hearsay, to produce a preferable version of history, appears to be without merit."

If there was no merit in it, why did the WC run with that plan?

Einstein is in effect, stating OUR position - that the earliest accounts are the most reliable. 

In the process, he is supporting the WC position, that the later variations to the story are the most reliable.

I just don't know what... words fail to describe the lunacy. Too much wandering and not enough wondering?
Nicely nailed. I can’t help suspecting that the emission of so much logorrhoea by the likes of Trotter is designed to confuse rather than convince.
 
There’s no need to make sense when all that’s required is to plant the suggestion that what seems like gobbledegook would actually make sense but for the confusion caused in the reader’s mind by the gobbledegook.

Goban Saor

Posts : 241
Join date : 2013-07-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quite Disgusting

Post by greg parker on Tue 29 Aug 2017, 1:25 pm

Goban Saor wrote:
greg parker wrote:He gives me the Trotskies with tripe like this:


As it goes on, on it goes. In any event, as most people should and likely do understand, the ability to maintain perfect recall, as an eyewitness, of an event of the magnitude of the assassination and accompanying events, is rarely, if ever the case. Using slight variations of memory, and repeated hearsay, to produce a preferable version of history, appears to be without merit.

So... using "slight variation in memory, and repeated hearsay, to produce a preferable version of history, appears to be without merit."

If there was no merit in it, why did the WC run with that plan?

Einstein is in effect, stating OUR position - that the earliest accounts are the most reliable. 

In the process, he is supporting the WC position, that the later variations to the story are the most reliable.

I just don't know what... words fail to describe the lunacy. Too much wandering and not enough wondering?
Nicely nailed. I can’t help suspecting that the emission of so much logorrhoea by the likes of Trotter is designed to confuse rather than convince.
 
There’s no need to make sense when all that’s required is to plant the suggestion that what seems like gobbledegook would actually make sense but for the confusion caused in the reader’s mind by the gobbledegook.
I don't know why, but they may be the most diabolically clever summation yet.

_________________
Mixing Pop and Politics he asks me what the use is
I offer him embarrassment and my usual excuses
While looking down the corridor
Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

            Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

“God favors drunks, small children, and the cataclysmically stoned...” Steve King
"The worst thing about some men is that when they are not drunk they are sober." Billy Yeats
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." Dino Martin



https://www.thenewdisease.space
avatar
greg parker
Admin

Posts : 4586
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 59
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Re: Quite Disgusting

Post by Goban Saor on Tue 29 Aug 2017, 6:29 pm

So diabolically clever in fact that I was a bit confused myself by what I had written.

Goban Saor

Posts : 241
Join date : 2013-07-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quite Disgusting

Post by greg parker on Tue 29 Aug 2017, 9:55 pm

Goban Saor wrote:So diabolically clever in fact that I was a bit confused myself by what I had written.
Laughing

_________________
Mixing Pop and Politics he asks me what the use is
I offer him embarrassment and my usual excuses
While looking down the corridor
Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

            Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

“God favors drunks, small children, and the cataclysmically stoned...” Steve King
"The worst thing about some men is that when they are not drunk they are sober." Billy Yeats
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." Dino Martin



https://www.thenewdisease.space
avatar
greg parker
Admin

Posts : 4586
Join date : 2009-08-21
Age : 59
Location : Orange, NSW, Australia

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Re: Quite Disgusting

Post by Vinny on Wed 30 Aug 2017, 11:26 pm

Another great rebuttal by Jim.

Gilbride's reply above is an absolute crystallization of my original point in comparing these discussions with a religious crusade. And as to why I stay out of them.

If we examine what he is saying, its the same thing Doyle was saying when I decided to stop talking to him about this issue:

You cannot use material from ROKC, because if you do then you are endorsing their ideas about, say something, like PM.

What Doyle and Rich want to do is to essentially exterminate any reference to, or material from, any ROKC member. In the most drastic terms they want to install a sort of apartheid system of intellectual confinement to them. Therefore, its not enough to edit Bart's work, because to them that still gets his name out there and someone might then read the original.

My reply to this:I will be damned if I adopt that kind of intellectual censorship simply because Doyle and Rich have deep-seated personal problems with ROKC. In a way its kind of shocking that they even propose this kind of intellectual system of Jim Crow. And its a bit crazy that we are even talking about it. But fundamentally, that is what these guys are advocating: a religious crusade. Which, ironically, has Duncan McRae as their poster boy. You know, the guy who lost his original data.

Sorry, I won't be a part of the Doyle/Gilbride campaign to stamp out the ROKC. I won't take their pledge. That is not what K and K is about. And it should not be what DPF is about either.

Vinny

Posts : 423
Join date : 2013-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quite Disgusting

Post by Stan Dane on Mon 04 Sep 2017, 4:53 pm

"Doyle is not Albert but he is an even bolder liar than you demonstrate you are and it is obvious to anyone not struggling with mental illness that he was suspended only after innumerable warnings to cease his constant trolling. Brian Doyle needs treatment and instead of making his symptoms acted out relentlessly here and on other forums a fake issue you think you need to somehow strengthen your arguments and moral stature, sign off until you get a grip on yourself. You have insulted most active posters and it escaped you when I posted proof you are clueless about the interpersonal relations here to the degree you displayed severe impairment of your judgment, flirting on paranoiac." 

– Tom Scully to Richard Gilbide at the Foo

Nailed.
avatar
Stan Dane

Posts : 2813
Join date : 2013-09-03
Age : 64

View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Quite Disgusting

Post by barto on Tue 26 Sep 2017, 6:17 am

The deluded ramblings of a painter and decorator..........ought to be ignored. So it shall be.


One thing tho

You gotta ask yourself when the DPF/FOO head honchos start looking for their tiny set of balls...............if you cannot see that Gilbride wants to crash out like he did at EF then I cannot help you either...

Enough said.

_________________
Winner of the DPUK Annual Achievement Award 2017.
Winner of the JFK Lancer New Frontier Award 2016.

barto

Posts : 437
Join date : 2015-07-21

View user profile http://www.prayer-man.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Quite Disgusting

Post by barto on Mon 09 Oct 2017, 8:31 pm

Not just Gilbride, but also Doyle called Groden.....
 Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha  Ha Ha Ha 

Just STFU



_________________
Winner of the DPUK Annual Achievement Award 2017.
Winner of the JFK Lancer New Frontier Award 2016.

barto

Posts : 437
Join date : 2015-07-21

View user profile http://www.prayer-man.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Quite Disgusting

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum