Choose Search Type
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Invitation to Dr Norwood
Yesterday at 6:05 pm by greg parker

» IT HAS FINALLY COME DOWN TO COUNTING TEETH...
Yesterday at 2:56 pm by greg parker

» the plot to kill hitler
Yesterday at 2:11 pm by beowulf

» Open letter to NBC
Yesterday at 11:51 am by BC_II

» One more Attempt at those Darn School Records.
Yesterday at 10:16 am by greg parker

» Armstrong's Magic Tonsillectomy & Vanishing Scars
Yesterday at 8:40 am by greg parker

» Earle Cabell, Mayor of Dallas, TX 1963, Was A CIA Asset
Yesterday at 8:35 am by BC_II

» Hargrove Claiming Victory
Thu 21 Sep 2017, 7:11 pm by greg parker

» ROKC Art Gallery
Tue 19 Sep 2017, 4:28 pm by steely dan

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Keywords

Vaganov  doyle  Prayer  books  kangaroo  

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Affiliates
free forum

keeping big secrets

View previous topic View next topic Go down

keeping big secrets

Post by greg parker on Fri 03 Mar 2017, 10:28 am

The mantra from WC apologists has long been "you can't keep big secrets from leaking. The truth would have come out long ago if there really had been a conspiracy."

I have in the past used the fact that details of the Japanese bombing of Darwin (by the same bombers who hit Pearl Harbor) were successfully kept from the Australian people for decades - this despite the fact that Darwin was actually hit with more bombs than Pearl Harbor was. To this day, there is debate about the number of deaths because of lack of birth records for Indigenous peoples at the time, and poor records generally, given the "wild west" nature of Darwin. 

But there may be even a better example, and one a bit closer to home and needing the silence of an 1,100 man unit and an unknown number of other military personnel and politicians. 

The Ghost Army - "Their story was kept secret for more than 40 years after the war, and elements of it remain classified." 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_Army

I think there were slightly less than 1,100 people involved in the Kennedy plot. Just sayin'... Smile

Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

“God favors drunks, small children, and the cataclysmically stoned...” Steve King
"The worst thing about some men is that when they are not drunk they are sober." Billy Yeats
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." Dino Martin

The 2017 ROKC Conference tickets and info
https://www.thenewdisease.space/conference
greg parker
Admin

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Re: keeping big secrets

Post by Mick Purdy on Sat 04 Mar 2017, 9:44 am

greg parker wrote:The mantra from WC apologists has long been "you can't keep big secrets from leaking. The truth would have come out long ago if there really had been a conspiracy."

I have in the past used the fact that details of the Japanese bombing of Darwin (by the same bombers who hit Pearl Harbor) were successfully kept from the Australian people for decades - this despite the fact that Darwin was actually hit with more bombs than Pearl Harbor was. To this day, there is debate about the number of deaths because of lack of birth records for Indigenous peoples at the time, and poor records generally, given the "wild west" nature of Darwin. 

But there may be even a better example, and one a bit closer to home and needing the silence of an 1,100 man unit and an unknown number of other military personnel and politicians. 

The Ghost Army - "Their story was kept secret for more than 40 years after the war, and elements of it remain classified." 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_Army

I think there were slightly less than 1,100 people involved in the Kennedy plot. Just sayin'... Smile
Greg,

This one always amuses me. That the public somehow would imagine the authorities would come clean on some of their more clandestine activities is - well putting it mildly , naive. History is littered with examples of the public being lied to by Government. The bigger the lie the bigger the secret in my view.

What cracks me up, is the JFK case for conspiracy was on the agenda from day 3 (The moment Ruby shot Oswald) and subsequently the press and the public smelled something rotten.

They have ever since. Unbelievably anywhere between 60% and 87% of the American public for near on 54 years have believed in conspiracy regarding Kennedy's assassination.
There has been a concerted effort to hide the truth and keep things from the public by Government, but even so most media outlets and the general public know at least the very basic truth in that there was a cover-up and there was a conspiracy to kill Kennedy.

What is so repulsive for me at least, is the overwhelming apathy shown by the American population, mainstream media and politicians in addressing the case - in a much more rigorous and determined effort to get to the bottom of what actually happened the day Kennedy was murdered in cold blood in broad daylight in the streets of Dallas.

Let time not dwindle the effort in finding the truth.
Mick Purdy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top