» The Pierce Allman Story
Yesterday at 9:34 am by Ed. Ledoux

» JFK Links
Sat 27 May 2017, 3:00 pm by barto

» Leo Sauvage
Sat 27 May 2017, 1:29 pm by barto

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Affiliates
free forum

Crafard's missing teeth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crafard's missing teeth

Post by greg parker on Sun 02 Apr 2017, 1:41 pm

jim diEugenio wrote:And although they said he looked like Oswald, and Ruth Paine said so also, most others say he did not.  For example, he had his front teeth pulled at the time.  (Michael Benson, Who's Who in the JFK Assasination, p. 90)
does anyone know who the "most others" were who said Crafard did NOT look like Oswald? I don't recall ever seeing any testimony or FBI report to that effect.

Methinks Jim is conflating real time witnesses with what some "researchers" think in hindsight because of the teeth situation. And most of those "researchers" are HardlyLee.nut lovers. 

By the way Jim, I suspect that 

1. Crafard did indeed have his teeth pulled (as opposed to what he claimed - that is that they were knocked out in a fight)... so I would be very interested in learning where Benson got his information about them being pulled, because it would support my suspicion.

2. That Crafard had a removable dental bridge.

Here are 2 photos. One with mouth closed - one open-mouthed. Is it obvious he has missing front teeth in either?

A dentist once told me this is a common practice among men in the San Francisco gay community. There are supposedly dentists who specialize in removing several front teeth and replacing them with a removable bridge popularly called a "garage door".
I can't vouch for this guy's credibility, though.
http://msgboard.snopes.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=93;t=000346;p=1

It was Crafard who was often seen with Ruby, not Oswald. And that includes at gay parties where one DPD report claims that the person thought to be Oswald was regarded as "rough trade".

That was why Larry could hitch-hike with $7.00 in his pocket. He paid or his lifts in other ways.

Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me
greg parker
Admin

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Re: Crafard's missing teeth

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Sun 02 Apr 2017, 3:26 pm

I am more concerned with his missing time.
His connection to the How Hollywood Makes Movies fair expose.
His leaving Dallas when Jack would seem to need his help the most....
The jacket he prefers.
Where he might of gotten his jacket cleaned last...
His oral payment for transportation or other services disgusting as they are are important to understand the circus of freaks this case has for ringleaders.
Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top