Choose Search Type
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Similar topics
Latest topics

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Affiliates
free forum

Bertie in Foo (a cautionary tale)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bertie in Foo (a cautionary tale)

Post by greg parker on Thu 13 Apr 2017, 3:10 pm

Bertie Doyle doing his thing at the Foo wrote:I'm still waiting for anyone to honestly answer how Truly could tell his wife about a lunchroom encounter that never happened on Friday night? It is fully possible that Campbell didn't go in to the foyer until Mrs Reid's Oswald came down the stairs. Campbell doesn't give a specific time of when he saw Oswald in the foyer storage room. Kamp ignores that there were a lot of other people in the foyer at the time Campbell speaks of. None of them spoke of seeing Oswald. 

Poor Bertie can't help but trip over himself. Note the problem:  

"It is fully possible that Campbell didn't go in to the foyer until Mrs Reid's Oswald came down the stairs
"Campbell doesn't give a specific time."

Now after twice saying he has no freaking idea when Campbell went inside and saw Oswald, and stressing that Campbell himself never specified a time, we get this:
"Kamp ignores that there were a lot of other people in the foyer at the time Campbell speaks of."

--------------------------------
Baker said there were other people inside and in the process of re-entering when he went in, but from Roy "Honest Injun" Truly's FBI statement 11/22/63

"...he accompanied the officer into the front of the building. They saw no one there."

As for this... "I'm still waiting for anyone to honestly answer how Truly could tell his wife about a lunchroom encounter that never happened on Friday night?" He'd already "told" the FBI about it. Does Bertie think it is okay to lie to Feds but a Federal crime to lie to your wife?

Apart from that, all the Berties, Squatch-Watchers, Pugsleys, Fezes and assorted Water-Carriers and Cultists out there are going to have major meltdowns in November when more of the story comes out.

Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
-----------------------------
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me
greg parker
Admin

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Re: Bertie in Foo (a cautionary tale)

Post by Terry W. Martin on Fri 14 Apr 2017, 10:53 pm

Ah, November...

Any chance it could come a little early this year?
Terry W. Martin

View user profile http://martianpublishing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by steely dan on Mon 17 Apr 2017, 4:17 am

Really enjoying watching two of the FOO's deepest political thinkers going head to head. Kaiser v Doyle is box office gold. Take a bow gentlemen.
steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by barto on Tue 18 Apr 2017, 3:31 am

Doyle, Trotter and Kaiser have made utter arses of themselves.

barto

View user profile http://www.prayer-man.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top