» Changing of the Guard
Today at 1:45 am by Goban Saor

» More Garbage
Yesterday at 12:33 pm by steely dan

» The False Mystery of the Lonesome Death of Albert Guy Bogard
Yesterday at 11:59 am by Hugh Jorgan

» Jimmy Burt's Criminal Record
Sat 09 Dec 2017, 10:43 pm by greg parker

» does anyone have a pic of Bruce Carlin?
Sat 09 Dec 2017, 12:28 pm by Hugh Jorgan

» Conversations with Alan Dale
Sat 09 Dec 2017, 11:38 am by greg parker

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Affiliates
free forum

Gilbride on TV

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gilbride on TV

Post by Stan Dane on Mon 05 Jun 2017, 4:15 am

Stan Dane

View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Gilbride on TV

Post by steely dan on Mon 05 Jun 2017, 4:52 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greg parker on Mon 05 Jun 2017, 7:54 am

A person should have the right to get up in the morning, hop onto this forum and not have to be choked on his cornflakes.

Out to where the van is waiting
I'm looking for the Great Leap Forward

Billy Bragg
-----------------------------
 Australians don't mind criminals: It's successful bullshit artists we despise. 
             Lachie Hulme            
The Cold War ran on bullshit.
              Me

“God favors drunks, small children, and the cataclysmically stoned...” Steve King
"The worst thing about some men is that when they are not drunk they are sober." Billy Yeats
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." Dino Martin

https://www.thenewdisease.space
greg parker
Admin

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Mon 05 Jun 2017, 1:23 pm

I liked the video where ISIS captures Dick but figured decapitating him was redundant, you guys seen that one?
They actually took him to Mecca and now annually pilgrims circle him and rub a spot on his head.
Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Goban Saor on Tue 25 Jul 2017, 2:44 am

Alan Ford has done a spiffing job in tackling Richard Gilbride in the Deep Politics Forum - to the extent that Gilbride has said he will be absenting himself from the forum for three months.

Goban Saor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stan Dane on Tue 25 Jul 2017, 8:51 am

Goban Saor wrote:Alan Ford has done a spiffing job in tackling Richard Gilbride in the Deep Politics Forum - to the extent that Gilbride has said he will be absenting himself from the forum for three months.

I noticed that too. Ford has really put a good spanking on Mr. Pious.

Longtime ROKC readers will recall the epic meltdown Gilbride had here in 2014 after claiming he would demolish any arguments against the second floor lunchroom encounter. It was Gilbride who got demolished—and by his own hand.

On the very first page of the thread, Gilbride said two things that changed my view of him forever.

First, he accused Greg of saying very bad things about Bill Kelly. This bothered me, because at the time, I thought highly of Richard. So I did a fairly exhaustive search and produced irrefutable evidence that Richard was, to put it mildly, badly mistaken. While acknowledging some differences from time-to-time, Greg had only talked glowingly about Kelly, calling him one of the "good guys." Gilbride ignored this and changed the subject to focus on the next item on his list of evils.

And this bastard has the gall to piously talk about the Lord hating hypocrites and deceitful tongues, etc. He's projecting his sins onto others.

The second thing involved a point he was making—again, on the first couple pages of the thread—where he said simple math proved his point. I was following his arguments closely and I couldn't figure out what he was saying, so I asked him to explain the math part. He said it was all covered in his first posts. All he did was assume some numbers that supported his position.

The thread went downhill from there, culminating weeks later in Richard deciding to leave the forum—he wasn't kicked out—saying, in so many words, he was done with this JFK research business. Then a year or two later he comes crawling back, something cowards often do when their pride gets ruffled. This time he's doubled down, and he's accusing Sean Murphy, who has been absent from the scene since 11.22.2013, of being a drunkard. Of course, all of the rest of us at ROKC are accused of being drunkards too.

(My wife is looking over my shoulder at the moment as I type about me being a ROKC drunkard and laughing her ass off.)

Gilbride is sad, pathetic little man.
Stan Dane

Back to top Go down

Post by greg parker on Tue 25 Jul 2017, 10:30 am

Stan, I think one of the side benefits of this place has been that it helps people find their true selves.

I don't think it's any secret that i held Richard in high regard prior to the history you laid out. But look at the result of that meltdown. He has returned in his true colors and I bet he is absolutely relieved to be able to be himself now.

We did the same for Brian. Before ROKC, Brian was a virtual pillar of society at every forum he posted on. Looked up to, respected, listened to. But we teased out his real personality and since it has emerged, he has been barred everywhere except FB and he is loving every bit of it. 

It is no coincidence that Richard and Brian are mutually supportive. They are both graduates of the ROKC School of Hard Knocks. Well done to the two of you! An old-fashioned prohibitionist bible-thumper and a no-account stoner. Perfect bookends. 

Or something like that.

Billy Bragg
             Lachie Hulme            
              Me

“God favors drunks, small children, and the cataclysmically stoned...” Steve King
"The worst thing about some men is that when they are not drunk they are sober." Billy Yeats

greg parker
Admin

View user profile http:// http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IXOA5ZK/ref=s9_simh_

Back to top Go down

Post by greg parker on Tue 25 Jul 2017, 1:12 pm

Gilbride has glommed onto Harry Homes' testimony as follows

Then he said when all this commotion started, "I just went on downstairs". And he didn't say whether he took the elevator or not. He said, "I went down, and as I started to go out and see what it was all about,a police officer stopped me just before I got to the front door, and started to ask me some questions, and my superintendent of the place stepped up and told the officers that I am one of the employees of the building, so he told me to step aside for a little bit and we will get to you later. Then I just went on out in the crowd to see what it was all about." 

And uses it to suggest that Oswald must have "come down" from an upper floor - or more precisely, the 6th floor via the 2nd floor lunchroom.

If you believe the second floor encounter was a fabrication, this testimony is puzzling because it seems to suggest exactly what Gilbride says.  But what if what Oswald said was really, "I just went on downstairs but as I went down,  as I started to go out to see what it was all about, a police officer stopped me..."  The change is subtly but alters the entire scenario significantly. The same subtlety was used by Bookhout when he changed Oswald's words from seeing Jarman and Shorty re-enter into having lunch with them. 

Holmes' testimony and report show he was coached to place Oswald on an upper floor during the relevant period - but his coaches neglected to understand that Homes also had noted a cop encounter at the front door - and Holmes', not being privy to the whole concocted narrative, innocently put it in his report and testimony, not realizing the potential damage he was doing to the case. In short, all of Holmes' statements about "going downstairs" that seem to indicate he was on an upper floor can be thrown out. Holmes is repeating what the cops said happened - not what Oswald said. Small changes to help "the truth" as he understood it from others.

The interrogation report version:
"When asked as to his whereabouts at the time of the shooting, he stated that when lunch time came, and he didn't say which floor he was on, he said one of the Negro employees invited him to eat lunch with him and he stated "You go on down and send the elevator back up and I will join you in a few minutes." Before he could finish whatever he was doing, he stated, the commotion surrounding the assassination took place and when he went down stairs, a policeman questioned him as to his identification and his boss stated that "he is one of our employees" whereupon the policeman had him step aside momentarily. Following this, he simply walked out the front door of the building. I don't recall that anyone asked why he left or where or how he went. I just presumed that this had been covered in an earlier questioning (this shows how much of the narrative Holmes was in the dark about).

1. "He didn't say what floor he was on" prior to going downstairs. In his testimony, that phrase is remembered by Holmes as being "He didn't say whether he took the elevator or not." Quite right. He didn't say. And he didn't say anything about an elevator because he "went down" from the first floor. 

2. Here, Holmes is again repeating what he is told by others instead of repeatng what Oswald said, and it is in his report, as well as (in a different part of) his testimony: "he said one of the Negro employees invited him to eat lunch with him and he stated "You go on down and send the elevator back up and I will join you in a few minutes."  This was Eddie Piper and the conversation happened on the FIRST FLOOR per Piper. Nothing was said about elevators. Piper recalled what Oswald said as being that he was "going up or out" to eat and watch the motorcade.  This real conversation was adapted from what Piper said and readmitted into the narrative with Givens being the "Negro" and the setting moved to the 5th or 6th floor (optional lies are more convincing). Earlier in the day, another conversation had taken place. That was between Jarman, Norman, Williams and Oswald in which the possibility of going up to the 5th or 6th floor to eat and watch had been discussed. Thus Oswald's midday comment to Piper when asked about lunch (up or out). 

3. The rest of it about the cop and Truly is as stated above, exactly what happened and exactly what Holmes said Oswald told him. It got through only because no one knew Holmes would go into it.

Billy Bragg
             Lachie Hulme            
              Me

greg parker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stan Dane on Tue 25 Jul 2017, 3:01 pm

greg parker wrote:Holmes is repeating what the cops said happened - not what Oswald said. Small changes to help "the truth" as he understood it from others.

This reminds me what Gerald Ford said when it was discovered he edited the Warren Report draft as to the elevate the location of the back wound to support the approved magical theory:  

"My changes had nothing to do with a conspiracy theory. My changes were only an attempt to be more precise."

Small and not-so-small changes to help "the truth."
Stan Dane

Back to top Go down

Post by steely dan on Tue 25 Jul 2017, 5:22 pm

greg parker wrote:Stan, I think one of the side benefits of this place has been that it helps people find their true selves.

I don't think it's any secret that i held Richard in high regard prior to the history you laid out. But look at the result of that meltdown. He has returned in his true colors and I bet he is absolutely relieved to be able to be himself now.

We did the same for Brian. Before ROKC, Brian was a virtual pillar of society at every forum he posted on. Looked up to, respected, listened to. But we teased out his real personality and since it has emerged, he has been barred everywhere except FB and he is loving every bit of it. 

It is no coincidence that Richard and Brian are mutually supportive. They are both graduates of the ROKC School of Hard Knocks. Well done to the two of you! An old-fashioned prohibitionist bible-thumper and a no-account stoner. Perfect bookends. 

Or something like that.
The best part about this pair of gobshites is that they genuinely have no idea just how fucking idiotic they are.
Understandable why Gilbride is throwing hissy fits. A 75 page mega essay that gets less hits than Ralph Cinques blog........that must sting Very Happy
steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinny on Thu 27 Jul 2017, 12:00 am

How can he make false accusations against Sean? Why have the moderators at Deep Politics not intervened?

Vinny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greg parker on Mon 31 Jul 2017, 8:17 am

Mr. Gilbride is using all of the same arguments against Alan that McAdams and Co tried to use against me all those years ago.

"He was unfamiliar with the stairs and it was a stressful situation" the excuse for "misnumbering" the stairs. 

"It was not police protocol to ID witnesses/suspects in custody in their affidavits. Baker did however tell Marvin Johnson because Marvin put it in HIS affidavit." The excuse for not IDing Oswald in his own affidavit.

Billy Bragg
             Lachie Hulme            
              Me

greg parker
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by steely dan on Wed 02 Aug 2017, 4:33 pm

I do wonder as I wander if Trotter has any idea just how much of an arsehole he's making of himself.
Good of Mr Ford to allow it.
There's no business like FOO business.
steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stan Dane on Thu 03 Aug 2017, 4:23 am

steely dan wrote:I do wonder as I wander if Trotter has any idea just how much of an arsehole he's making of himself.

Stan Dane

Back to top Go down

Post by steely dan on Sat 05 Aug 2017, 12:05 pm

steely dan wrote:I do wonder as I wander if Trotter has any idea just how much of an arsehole he's making of himself.
"Pigs" Trotter's latest....
"In any event the lunchroom encounter occurred on the 2nd floor, so it is a mute point."

Mute Larry?  Does that mean you're nearly ready to shut the fuck up?
Did Brian tell you what to post? Was it Gilbride?

Larry the student flunked.......as expected. Very Happy
steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stan Dane on Sat 05 Aug 2017, 1:12 pm

steely dan wrote:
"Pigs" Trotter's latest....
"In any event the lunchroom encounter occurred on the 2nd floor, so it is a mute point."

Mute Larry?  Does that mean you're nearly ready to shut the fuck up?
Did Brian tell you what to post? Was it Gilbride?

Larry the student flunked.......as expected. Very Happy

Trotter's response sounds like a variation of "God said it, I believe it, and that settles it."

Foo Foo faith.
Stan Dane

Back to top Go down

Post by steely dan on Sat 05 Aug 2017, 1:29 pm

Mr Dane is a filthy heathen. He should burn in Dawn's fire pit for eternity, or until we run out of charcoal..

Larry,     found wanting.
steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Prodigal Son on Mon 07 Aug 2017, 4:27 am

steely dan wrote:Mr Dane is a filthy heathen. He should burn in Dawn's fire pit for eternity, or until we run out of charcoal..

Having just read Trotter's completely inane and vacuous replies over at the Deep Throat Forum one can keep one's fingers crossed that he soon wanders off a fucking cliff and wonders on his way down whether the rocks at the bottom are on the first or ground floor.
The Prodigal Son

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Mon 07 Aug 2017, 5:48 am

Guessing Dawn uses pit to burn the books she is too busy to start or finish reading, and I am betting the plummeting won't straighten Trotters thoughts on vestibules and alcoves much. But if he plunges into the pit the Foo can have a bbq weekender.

Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steely dan on Mon 07 Aug 2017, 3:58 pm

The Prodigal Son wrote:
steely dan wrote:Mr Dane is a filthy heathen. He should burn in Dawn's fire pit for eternity, or until we run out of charcoal..

Having just read Trotter's completely inane and vacuous replies over at the Deep Throat Forum one can keep one's fingers crossed that he soon wanders off a fucking cliff and wonders on his way down whether the rocks at the bottom are on the first or ground floor.
http://forum.assassinationofjfk.net/index.php/topic/2130-the-break-it-vote/

Lee, not sure if you have seen this thread but it's a prime example of Trotter's MO. Hard to imagine a more complete shithouse than him.

What with Trotter, Doyle and Gilbride, it's no surprise that Bill Miller went back to the woods with his magnifying glass.
steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stan Dane on Mon 07 Aug 2017, 5:03 pm

steely dan wrote:
What with Trotter, Doyle and Gilbride, it's no surprise that Bill Miller went back to the woods with his magnifying glass.

That made me laugh nonstop for several minutes!

Yup, it's better to wander in the wilderness than to be amongst the likes of Trotter, Doyle and Gilbride!
Stan Dane

Back to top Go down

Post by barto on Tue 08 Aug 2017, 1:50 am

I concur Stan, that is one funny remark.

Fuck the lot of these wankers.

barto

View user profile http://www.prayer-man.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Tue 08 Aug 2017, 5:58 am

Too funny Steely!

Playing hide and seek with squatches has its benefits, no one can prove a negative like Bill.

Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steely dan on Wed 09 Aug 2017, 8:44 am

Trotter (the worlds worst bell-hop) is fast approaching his endgame. He will claim he can detect anger from Messer's Ford and Mitcham. With a pitiful howl he will suggest that the thread is locked.
Spoiler alert for Bill......it's not a large hairy beast, it's just Larry.
steely dan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed. Ledoux on Wed 09 Aug 2017, 8:59 am

I think I had the Trotters once.
Its was after a vist to the Deep Folly Ticked Off Forums and Culling Centre.
Or might have been the chicken vandaloo... anyones guess really
Ed. Ledoux

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum