» Let It All Hang Out
Yesterday at 8:12 pm by greg parker

» Earle Cabell, Mayor of Dallas, TX 1963, Was A CIA Asset
Yesterday at 6:43 pm by BC_II

» thought for the day
Yesterday at 1:58 pm by greg parker

» Journalist Ross Tarby reviews Lee Harvey Oswald's Cold Wa
Thu 17 Aug 2017, 10:14 pm by greg parker

» How Could Detective Graves Not See The Gun?
Thu 17 Aug 2017, 9:58 pm by greg parker

» Did Frazier Indirectly Identify Prayer Man
Thu 17 Aug 2017, 8:26 pm by Vinny

» The Bolton Ford Incident
Thu 17 Aug 2017, 6:38 pm by BC_II

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Keywords

frazier  tsbd  PAINE  ruby  jones  jack  bledsoe  mary  Prayer  dick  oswald  trial  larry  leaving  

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Affiliates
free forum

Yo Brian "Kangaroo" Doyle…

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yo Brian "Kangaroo" Doyle…

Post by Stan Dane on Wed 14 Jun 2017, 6:01 am

Your time here is limited. Enjoy your membership because I doubt it will last through the day. I would blot out all traces of your filthy presence here right now, but I'll give Greg first crack at having that pleasure.

Why not go back to Stinky's and try again at becoming a member and sharing your profound RAW hemp paper flavored wisdom? Stinky has shown he'll take back members he formerly booted: Scully, Logan, Prodhomme, to name a few. Tell him you'll be nice.

If you write a book on "Burning Bridges," I promise to buy a copy. It's the only thing in life you are good at.
Stan Dane

View user profile https://prayermanleeharveyoswald.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Yo Brian "Kangaroo" Doyle…

Post by Stan Dane on Wed 14 Jun 2017, 7:48 am

Kangaroo wrote:             In my neck of the outback a man backs his accusation of a person being filthy with seriously-argued evidence. I've never seen any serious JFK researchers that I respect posting silly parody videos. To me it just shows the weakness of their offerings. Censoring information you know refutes you as your first move is the death of credibility.

I do what I want and I really don't give a fuck what you or others think. 

Welcome aboard.
Stan Dane

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Francisco Paso on Wed 14 Jun 2017, 9:24 am

Kangaroo wrote:I don't think I would want to go back to Duncan's forum. It is clear that Duncan has more loyalty to sponsor clicks than accurate information and there is no point in posting on his board where trolls are given preference over serious posters. That forum is a waste of time and no progress is ever made on the evidence. Duncan is a little nutty because he vehemently protested that Gordon was biased and was allowing people to troll his material and then he turned around and allowed trolls to troll his own Prayer Man evidence on his site. I'm not sure Duncan is all there. Shame because he happens to have a talent at the Prayer Man photo evidence and nailed the Davidson enhancement. He's also a bit of a moderator tyrant. Duncan wouldn't take me back because I correctly called him on his BS. People who are good at showing the uncredibility of a majority are generally considered threats and discriminated against. The people doing the discrimination ignore (censor) the material it was based on. Duncan takes people back because he gets more clicks. 

In my neck of the outback a man backs his accusation of a person being filthy with seriously-argued evidence. I've never seen any serious JFK researchers that I respect posting silly parody videos. To me it just shows the weakness of their offerings. Censoring information you know refutes you as your first move is the death of credibility.

I believe there was a post over on the Education Forum inviting people to come to the ROKC forum to debate their material. The invitation said nobody would be restricted and you would be free to post there. I was invited by Greg here from my Prayer Woman Facebook page. How is Greg going to respond to me if my posts are automatically deleted? I don't think my points are unsupported and I don't think Bart could honestly show so like a man. You make it look like you are afraid of something you know you can't answer.

Prayer Woman Facebook page says it all. You're a fucking idiot if you think Oswald is a woman but that's your game plan. No points at all just steer away from Oswald is Prayer Man and make a nuisance of yourself. I won't give you the time of day dickhead. I too would rather you kiss Stinky's arse and pollute his joint with your bullshit. After all it is a sewage plant.
Paul Francisco Paso

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stan Dane on Wed 14 Jun 2017, 5:33 pm

Deep Foo Foo
Erectile Dysfunction Forum
Stinky's Holiday Camp
Amazon
ROKC
Facebook
Stan Dane

Back to top Go down

Post by barto on Wed 14 Jun 2017, 10:54 pm

Good riddance!!!

Last edited by barto on Thu 15 Jun 2017, 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total

barto

View user profile http://www.prayer-man.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry W. Martin on Wed 14 Jun 2017, 11:13 pm

It seems Doyle's excursion into the outback was a bit shorter than he had planned on. Hunkered down with his case of Twinkies and a selfie stick, he finds himself gone practically before his butt could warm a spot of turf.

And, darn! I missed it all.

But as it was probably no different than he's been doing for lo these many months, I can imagine what his since-deleted posts said.

Some things, as they say, never change. Like Cinque, like Doyle, and like sniffing too many paint fumes.
Terry W. Martin

View user profile http://martianpublishing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top