REOPENKENNEDYCASE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
Gary UnderhillYesterday at 7:28 ambarto
The witnessesTue 26 Jan 2021, 4:48 ambarto
Sandra Styles StoryMon 25 Jan 2021, 4:50 amorangebicycle
Texas Police Had Oswald DossierMon 25 Jan 2021, 3:05 amVinny
Windle G RoachSat 23 Jan 2021, 9:29 ambarto
Jack the RipperFri 22 Jan 2021, 2:35 amalex_wilson
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking google      

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of REOPENKENNEDYCASE on your social bookmarking website
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 
Like/Tweet/+1
Affiliates
free forum

Go down
JFK_Case

Why (the one and only) Lee Oswald Looked different on his return from the SU - Page 2 Empty Re: Why (the one and only) Lee Oswald Looked different on his return from the SU

on Thu 07 Jan 2021, 1:39 am
Shhh ... don't provoke them. We don't need any more bullshit from them anyway.
JFK_Case

Why (the one and only) Lee Oswald Looked different on his return from the SU - Page 2 Empty Re: Why (the one and only) Lee Oswald Looked different on his return from the SU

on Thu 07 Jan 2021, 4:34 am
I thought I had read everything on here but just went back and wanted to say this is a very good post. I simply cannot imagine Lee feeding his face with copious amounts of of Mexican food when he had this worm thing. In addition, Oswald himself denied he was ever in Mexico City, which I think dovetails nicely with what came out later of the husky guy photos and them trying to pass this off as Lee.

Further, that poster above of the many faces of Lee is good. I remember arguing over on the EF about that one photo that looks like it's been retouched. Not for some nefarious reason but - who knows - just to clean it up for grayscale publishing back then. Newspapers did this all of the time and I even showed other touch up examples from back then, some showing the Kennedys. But of course the HL zealots heard none of it.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum